- Text Size +

Hannah walked slower to school, keeping her hands in her pockets and having realized that her movements were felt by the tiny people in her pockets, and trying to lessen their torment, but it wasn’t working very well. Jarred was being jostled around despite the tightness inside the pocket, Hannah’s chest bouncing as he walked. Reaching the schoolyard, she saw that there were still several people arriving, not affected by the supposed shrinking that had been so common. Their high school wasn’t very large but did have a slightly out of place play area. Hannah passed a few freshmen playing on a jungle gym: while normally odd for teenagers to be anywhere but on their phones, in high school, the 14-year-olds were the “little kids” and their only real hangout spot where they wouldn’t be chased out by older students was the front yard.

“Hey Hannah!” greeted a familiar voice as she reached the top of the front stairs. Hannah turned around to see her best friend running up behind her. Rebecca hugged her tight and Hannah returned it. Her friend was a little shorter than managed to pull off high-heeled footwear so well that her classmates hardly noticed. She had been best friends with Hannah since middle-school, and while they had grown up since then, they had stayed together. Her curly copper locks tumbled down to her shoulders, accentuated more than ever against her black coat and the somber winter morning. She smiled warmly, holding her friend for a long hug and enjoying it. Jarred however was almost certain he would, pressed tight between the two giantesses’ breasts. Rebecca was fuller than Hannah and her figure was clear even through her thick coat. When she finally retreated, Jarred was able to breathe after a short terror and tried to calm down, still held tight in Hannah’s pocket.

“Hannah I’m so glad to see you!” Rebecca exclaimed, beaming, “After the news, I got so scared that you …”

“I’m fine Rebecca, really,” Hannah said having to look down at her friend despite being on the same level at the top of the stairs, “I’m glad you’re safe too.”

Opening the doors, the two girls stepped inside the school building and began towards their lockers, still talking.

“How is your mom?” Rebecca asked, “Like, is she okay?”

“I hope so,” Hannah replied, “She’s out of town right now and she never picks up her phone, but I’m sure she’s okay. She’s coming back in a few days …”

“Um excuse me? What do you think you are doing?” demanded an irritated voice from behind them. The two friends turned to see a teacher walking purposefully towards them, but with her eyes glued to the floor, “All smaller students walk by the walls!”

Ms. Laurie kept her feet under constant supervision, determined not to have any accidents. In truth, she was quite undecided on the topic of how to deal with the rent situation. While she didn’t really see the need for all of the precautions to keep the tiny bugs safe, but as a young member of the teaching staff, she was expected to conform to the wishes of the school board and didn’t want to get on their bad side just yet. So she played along, taking care not to step on anything breathing. She was on hall monitoring duty and was making sure that all of the normal students were aware of the new school policy on treating the “affected.” Hannah and Rebecca waited for their young teacher to reach them.

“I see you girls aren’t watching where you’re stepping,” she said disappointed.

“We’re sorry Ms. Laurie,” Hannah apologized.

“Its okay girls, but you have to be more careful,” she explained, “The school board has put into place precautions to keep them safe.”

“Oh that’s fantastic,” Hannah exclaimed.

“Yes, I’m sure,” Ms. Laurie said, ignoring the girl’s excitement, “First, normal students are asked to walk away from the walls, to allow “affected” students to walk by them and be safe. Also, students are to report any bullying if they see it, immediately. Other than that, just watch out for the little things I guess.”

Hannah was a bit concerned by the careless way in which she finished, but the girls thanked her and promised to be careful. As the woman left, the girls carefully made their ways to their lockers.

“Geez, why do they care so much about these shrunk people?” Rebecca asked as the girls removed their coats.

Hannah was shocked and turned to her friend, “What? Don’t you care that they’re safe? They’re people too.”

“I’m sorry, I meant, why don’t they care enough about the affected people,” Rebecca corrected with an apologetic grin. Hannah noticed that Rebecca was starring at her and continued to do so as the blonde girl took out her math books from her locker. When Hannah turned back around, Rebecca quickly pretended to have been looking elsewhere.

“So, I was meaning to ask,” Rebecca began, standing beside Hannah and looking her in the eyes, “Why were you so excited when Ms. Hottie told us about the safety things about the tiny … err, affected people?”

“Oh, right, I guess I should explain,” Hannah replied standing taller than her friend. She reached into her shirt pockets and Rebecca’s eyes widened.

“Is it my birthday?” she asked jokingly, ogling her friend’s breasts.

“Not funny,” Hannah said, frowning, while struggling to pluck Jessica from her pocket, “I thought we agreed we were past that.”

“I’m sorry Hannah,” Jessica said, her grin shrinking, “Can’t blame a girl for trying. Now what are you reaching for?”

Jessica had heard their conversation but was quite shocked when Hannah’s fingers groped for her. Hannah had small hands and was almost able put the entire thing inside the pocket. As she tried to pick up her sister, Rebecca was thrilled to see her pushing and groping her breast. Jessica was pushed against her sister’s bra and bruised by her unpainted nails but finally was caught between her fingers and hoisted out. While the fabric of her shirt had let in a little light, Jessica had to close her eyes as light flooded over her face and body as she was lifted between two columns of flesh. Hannah promptly dropped her into her other palm and lifted her up.

“Well, my sister shrunk, so I was really worried about bringing her to school,” Hannah explained, showing Rebecca her had. Jessica opened her eyes and cowered in fright as her sight was filled by the face of an enormous redheaded girl. Jessica saw her mouth open as she gasped and more frighteningly, saw her cavernous mouth and wall sized teeth. Her blue eyes shone and her shock was clear.

“That’s your sister?” Rebecca asked.

“Yes,” Hannah replied.

“Jessica?” the red head asked, her thoughts racing.

“Mmhmm,” Hannah affirmed.

“The same Jessica you told me about?” Hannah suddenly became afraid, sensing the anger in her friends voice. Jessica too saw Rebecca’s expression change from surprise to anger. No, more than anger, to pure hatred. Jessica tried to back away as Rebecca raised her hand. Hannah instinctively closed her fingers around Jessica and pulled her hand away as he best friend slapped at where Jessica had just been. All of them knew that had Hannah not reacted as quickly as she had, the force would have been enough to smash her sister’s tiny body.

“Damn it Hannah! I almost had her!” Rebecca hissed, “Come back here you bitch, I’ll kill you!”

“My goodness Rebecca, calm down,” Hannah said, keeping Jessica behind her and pushing her friend back with her other hand, “What’s the matter with you?”

“What’s the matter with me? What’s the matter with you?” Rebecca was almost yelling now, luckily there were few girls around to hear them, “Why haven’t you squished that little bitch yet?”

“How can you say that?” Hannah demanded.

“I can’t believe you! That bitch has been nothing but horrible to you your whole life and now you can end this!” Rebecca spat.

“End this?” Hannah asked, too shocked by what she was hearing, “She’s my sister!”

“Hannah,” Rebecca said, looking into her eyes again and grabbing her by the shoulders, “You can just say it was an accident. You can step on her right now and she won’t ever hurt you again.”

She was pleading now. Hannah could feel her shaking emotionally and was worried about her outburst, “Why are acting like this? You never met her. She never hurt you.”

“But she hurt you!”

Rebecca turned away. She had yelled and some people were staring to look at them, interested by their argument. Hannah was looking at her friend in shock. Rebecca was the more boisterous of the two, but Hannah had never heard her yell like this. She was concerned about her friend and put a hand on her shoulder, forgetting about her sister in her other hand.

“Rebecca, are you okay?” Hannah tried gently.

“No!” she retorted, her voice trembling still, “Why do you care about that … that evil bitch? I hate her! I hate how she made you feel.”

“What are you talking about?” Hannah said, “I’ve only mentioned having argued with her a few times.”

“Do you think I’m blind?” Rebecca said, sounding hurt, “You didn’t have to tell me. I could see it in your eyes. I know you Hannah; I could tell when she hurt you.”

“Rebecca,” it was now Hannah who grabbed her friend and turned her roughly. Hannah was close to Rebecca and looked into Rebecca’s eyes. The red-headed girl stopped shaking, gazing into her friends beautiful eyes, and feeling so welcome, so cared for, she went silent, letting Hannah talk to her without interruption.

“I know you care about me, but right now, everything’s really crazy, and I need you to promise me that you won’t hurt my sister.”

Rebecca was still lost in her eyes but Hannah shook her friend awake. Hannah starred at her with wide meaningful eyes: Rebecca had no choice but to accept, her heart heavy but her mind determined not to lose Hannah. When she had agreed, Hannah brought Jessica out from behind her. The tiny girl was petrified: she had heard what Hannah’s psycho friend had said and feared for her life like she never had before. All she knew was that this girl, this Rebecca, was a real and present danger. She tried to stop trembling in her sister’s hand but couldn’t. When she felt Hannah’s hand moving back around her body, she screamed and pounded on the walls of flesh around her, to no avail. Hannah couldn’t feel her or hear her cries and opened her hand to her friend again. Jessica instantly cowered and tried to back away from the face looming a little further way than before. Rebecca’s eyes looked over her her tiny body for a second longer before looking back up at Hannah.

“Just, get her out of my sight or I might not be able to control myself,” Rebecca said finally, and Hannah obliged, carefully putting her sister back in her pocket. When she felt the tiny body back against her, she breathed a sigh of relief. Unfortunately, this put undue weight on her bra and only moments after she had returned to the safety of her sister’s shirt, Jessica was pressed down by her bosom.

Rebecca starred at where her target was but soon averted her gaze from her friends chest.

“Seriously, you have to leave her alone,” Hannah said, “If I have to worry about you hurting her I’ll …”

As her voice trembled, the fear and sadness overcoming her, Rebecca pulled her into a light hug and Hannah let, resting her head on a familiar shoulder.

“I’m sorry Hannah. I won’t kill your sister. I promise,” Rebecca said, holding a lock of Hannah’s hair in between her fingers, her gorgeous golden hair. She could smell her scent, beyond the fruity creams and soaps she used, Rebecca felt her essence and closed her eyes. Hannah broke away from the embrace after a moment longer, much to Rebecca’s disappointment.

“Thank you,” Hannah said, warmly, “I needed that.”

“You know I’ll always be there for you,” Rebecca said, her heart heavy, “Where are you going now?”

“I have AP Algebra,” Hannah replied, smiling, “I’ll see you at practice?”

“You can count on it,” Rebecca said before Hannah walked away towards her math class, “I won’t kill her, but that bitch will suffer,” she added under her breath.

***

“Hey guys, I thought you could use some air,” Hannah said, pulling out both Jessica and Jarred. The boy was happy to be sitting in the giantess’s palm, but the tiny girl was still frightened.

“Don’t worry,” Hannah assured them, “The kids in my math class are really nice.”

When she walked in however, the two tinies understood what she meant. Hannah’s math class seemed to be half empty, but the few girls who were present didn’t look to friendly. They were the kinds of girl’s that Jessica didn’t know, despite being in the same year as them. They were the girls that Jessica ignored at school and forgot outside it. Jarred was surprised that Hannah was in that class.

“Hi guys,” Hannah said cheerfully as she walked in and the other’s all looked up, smiling and uttering friendly  greetings of their own. Jessica was surprised that they were so friendly towards Hannah: these types of introverted girls normally didn’t talk to people like her sister, who even Jessica had to admit was above them in the social caste.

“Morning class,” boomed a loud voice from the door, suddenly, “I’m Ms. Kaster, and I’ll be filling in for Mr. Renolds, your normal math teacher.”

As the 50-something woman walked in, she carried a stack of papers in her hands and pushing up her glasses with one finger. She hadn’t looked at the students that were sitting down and they had stopped looking at her soon after she started speaking, getting ready to take notes.

“Now, I don’t normally teach this class so I don’t know most of you …” Ms Kaster said taking a look around until her eyes lay on Hannah, who was still standing, “Hannah, I didn’t know you were in this class.” She sounded surprised but pleased.

“Its nice to see you too Ms. Kaster. Its been way too long since you were my math teacher,” Hannah said, smiling warmly.

“Oh, I’m sure you haven’t missed me that much,” the woman said, blushing and looking away from Hannah. Such a sweet girl, she thought. Hannah wanted to ask about Mr. Renolds but she decided against it at that moment. She walked over to an empty desk and was about to sit down.

“Hannah, watch out!” cautioned a girl sitting right behind Hannah. The 16-year-old followed the senior’s eyes to her chair and gasped as she saw a tiny boy waving his hands with his mouth wide open, right where she had been about to sit. For the boy, the sight of the giantess’s jeans had been like a nightmare. He had been trying to climb onto the desk but had gotten stuck on the surface of the chair. The relief he felt when the titanic behind had ceased its descent was immeasurable but he continued to wave and scream at the giantess. Hannah put her books down on the table and then gently set down her sister and Jarred. The two still weren’t speaking to each other. She then reached down and carefully picked up the boy from her chair, sitting down as she did so. She brought him up to her face to apologize and was surprised when the boy started thanking her fro letting him live. Hannah only knew the boy as Adam something: a nice but not very confident boy who often starred at her in class. She was nice to him, but had never really gotten to know him. She set him down with the other two on her desk and opened her book, ready for class. She thanked the girl sitting behind her before pulling out her pen and looking up at Ms. Kaster.

As the lesson began, and Hannah started taking notes, the three tiny people on her desk began standing up and moving around.

“Who the hell are you?” Jessica demanded of the boy who had narrowly evaded death.

“I’m Adam, we were in the same lit class in freshman year,” he said.

“Wait, are you a senior?” Jarred asked, not recognizing the boy.

“Yes, I can’t believe you guys don’t know me. Its Jarred right? and Jessica?” he asked. They nodded.

“Wait a second,” Jarred asked after a while, “If you’re a senior, why are you in this class?”

“What do you mean?” Adam asked, “This class is full of seniors, its AP Algebra III.” When Jarred remained confused, Adam explained that it was equivalent of what was studied in the third year at university.

“So what’s Hannah doing in this class, she’s still a sophomore?” Jessica said.

“Oh, Hannah,” Adam said, his eyes getting misty, much to the irritation of both others, “She’s like a genius.”

“Come again?” Jessica said, “A genius?”

“Yeah. She’s acing this class and I have friends who have other pretty hard classes with her, AP Microbiology II, AP English Lit III, at this rate, she’s probably going to be able to graduate college in a few months,” Adam said, explaining how the credit system worked and shocking Jessica by how far ahead the giant teenager was in life than her.

“But I thought she was in varsity soccer?” Jarred interrupted. Jessica gave him an accusing look. Perv.

“Oh yeah, she’s the captain. And quite amazing too,” Adam trailed off, meriting a similar accusing look from Jessica. Jarred on the other hand, was staring up at Hannah, intrigued by this girl, who it appeared had more to her than met the eye. As she neatly lay down notes in her book, Jarred was reminded that in addition to her apparently impressive record, she was also beautiful. He was suddenly hit with a pang of guilt, feeling sorry for Jessica, who had such a unique sibling, but it soon passed as he recalled how she had treated Hannah in the past day. Worse, he remember the words of Hannah’s friend, the anger and the hatred had to come from somewhere and from what Rebecca had said, Jessica was likely to be that source. Hannah sighed, suddenly flushing the three tiny seniors in her warm, minty breath. Jessica cringed as Adam seemed to enjoy the experience far too much. How many admirer’s did her whore sister have?

***
“Alright nurse, can you explain to me what I have here?” asked Principal Evans, a middle-aged man with a trimmed greying beard. He had taken the post only this year and still hadn’t learned the names of all of his staff. He had organized a special staff meeting, gathering together all of the shrunken staff members in the infirmary. They were there now, about 30 tiny individuals not counting himself, on a ward bed. He had invited the nurse, an unaffected woman in her later 50s. Ironically, she was a larger woman and many students failed to show her due respect as a professional. Evans had only met the woman a few times, and while he did not agree with disrespect, he had to admit that the nurse wasn’t the healthiest individual. Even now, the giant woman stuffed the remains of a bagel into her gob, chewing loudly. Some of the staff gathered on the bed frowned, offended by the disgusting way she ate, and other still were unnerved, noting that the bagel was easily several times their size and was being munched to paste in her mouth.

Sandra ignored the principal’s ignorance, sighing: even wearing a large name tag that clearly read “Nurse Michaels,” he only addressed her as nurse, “Well, Principal Evans,” she began, turning to the congregation before her on her stool, her bosom nearly obstructing her face from the tiny people, “Well, I can already tell you that several of the staff are unaccounted for, but I guess they could not have come in if they were affected or something.”

She leaned over as far as she could, many noting her bulging abdomen which restricted this motion greatly, “Anyway, as far as I have noticed, this disease, or whatever it is, seems to have a particular affinity to males: I haven’t seen any normal men or boys today.” Her musty breath washed over the tiny people but Evans persisted, yelling to make himself heard, “Do we have any news on a cure?”

Sandra laughed, unable to control herself, “I’m not a scientist you know.” Her hearty laugh was powerful enough to shake the bed, her thighs pressing against the metal frame from underneath. Few of the tiny people were able to their balance but she didn’t seem to notice.

“In any case, we should remind the students that they need to be extra careful at all times to make sure we don’t have any accidental crushing,” she finished. Sandra stood up and turned her back towards the tiny people, going to get her tray. Evans had asked her to take teachers back to their classrooms after the meeting. However, in doing so, she gave the frightened group a terrifying view of her rear, bulging inside a skirt she had bought when she was younger, and skinnier. Evans marveled at the stupendous size of her rear, more than capable of smothering all of the people beside him under one cheek, luckily for them, she wasn’t sitting down.

“I mean, none of the kids would be really hurting smaller ones right? Not intentionally,” Sandra said, placing her tray on the bed for the teachers to climb on.

Poor gullible Sandra. Through the course of the day, she would receive many students with crushed arms and lower halves completely missing … and those were the fortunate ones.

Outside the infirmary, two freshman were leaning against their lockers not having bothered to go to class. To bystanders, they were merely facing each other, probably chatting, but they were playing a more cruel game. Between the two of them, they had cornered a shrunken student, an insignificant boy still wearing the same clothes he had worn the day before. The girls both wore light flats but their footwear were thick enough to be as hard as bricks to the tiny boy between them. Stella and Britney had been bored, too bored to go to class (their teacher was probably shrunk anyway) when along came a boy, running beside the wall. Stella had seen him first, putting her foot in its way and calling her friend over. The bug had been shocked, not understanding what was happening until a sharp flick of Stella’s toes had swatted him into the air, the force shattering his ribs. He spat blood and tried in vain to crawl away, only to the amusement of the two giantesses above him. They had been toying with him for a few minutes, kicking his puny form between their feet, but they were growing bored of that too.

“Ugh, this is boring,” Stella complained, kicking the creature towards her friend.

“Please … Please just let me go!” the boy wailed, coughing up more blood and struggling to breathe, “Please …”

He was cut off by Britney’s shoe, smashing into his body and tossing his body back the way he came.

“Do you want to go to the yard?” she suggested.

“Sure,” Stella said, grinning. As her friend watched, the front of Stella’s shoe rose, the boy slipped under it and with an inaudible crunch, the girl lowered her shoe to the ground. The boy screamed for a shortest moment before he was reduced to a stain under the girl’s sole. Stella didn’t think twice about and started walking towards the front yard with her friend, the smeared remains of what had been a teenage boy leaving little red marks where her feet fell.

***

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoy, this may be the last chapter for a few days but worry not, I will return soon.