- Text Size +

Hannah strode into the kitchen, letting out a yawn. She scanned the plate and spotted the minuscule form of Jarred on the edge, staring off into the living room.

“Are you looking for something?” she asked quietly, walking towards him.

Jarred starred up at her as the titanic girl loomed beside him.

“Uh, yeah,” he stammered again, “I need to call my parents, to see if they’re okay.”

“Do you want me to bring it to you?” Hannah asked, starting towards the living room.

“No,” Jarred said, “Uh, I’d rather you take me there. If that’s okay.”

Hannah giggled a little, “Of course, I can. Do you mind if I bring the pizza, I’m really hungry.”

Jarred nodded and soon enough he was lifted into the air on the plate and carried what seemed like miles, first out of the kitchen, with its tiled floors, and onto the carpeting that covered the living room. Jarred could see little of the girl carrying him as Hannah held the plate close to her abdomen. Jarred could only see the shadow cast by her breasts which loomed over him, pushing the fabric of her t-shirt. Each step she took shook the plate just a little but Jarred could feel the vibrations. He moved back from the edge of the plate, afraid that he might fall if he ventured too close. Hannah took him to the couch and sat down, still holding the plate. She pulled her legs up and curled up into the sofa, turning on the TV before looking down at the man sitting in her food.

“Could you put me on my bag to get my phone, please?” Jarred asked, afraid he was pushing it. Although Jessica had bossed her litter sister around, Jarred had only just met her and while he had a strange attraction towards her, he could feel no safer than a bug that she let live in her presence. His nervousness and shaking voice seemed to amuse her and Hannah laughed a little, picking him up between her fingers. Jarred still couldn’t get used to the feeling of being pressed between her two powerful fingers and raised countless times his height into the air. Hannah was moving him towards his bag, when she stopped and rushed him in front of her face. Jarred almost peed his pants when he found himself in front of the giantess’s face, trapped in the gaze of her beautiful eyes.

“Do you think you can open it yourself?” she asked kindly, while still conveying that she already knew that he couldn’t, “Can I get your phone out for you?”

Jarred nodded and Hannah carefully put him back down onto the plate, inadvertently placing him on a slice of pizza. She shifted her gaze to the backpack and pulled it towards her with one arm. She carefully unzipped a pocket and searched for the phone with a hand. In doing so, Hannah was leaning forward over the plate and Jarred took another moment to admire her bosom which hung over him like a pair of meteors waiting to crush him. As she was searching for the phone with one hand, Hannah’s other came around and carelessly picked up a slice of pizza. Unaware, she had taken the exact slice on which Jarred had landed. The tiny man was too in shock to move or speak as he felt himself rising. He was sitting near the tip of the pizza and was slowly being brought towards Hannah’s face, but it was different: here eyes weren’t focused on him. Jarred was struggling to get his mouth to work as he arrived at her mouth. Hannah’s lips, a little moist from her perpetual lip bitting, parted like a gate and took her teeth with them, showing Jarred the pizza’s destination. Her mouth opened only slightly but it was more than enough for Jarred to pass through. Jarred saw a string of saliva break as she prepared to insert the pizza slice into her mouth. Just as he was about to scream and finally escaped his momentary paralysis, a explosion sounded in the TV and to Jarred’s horror, Hannah didn’t hear him.

Jarred broke out of his trance and started to run from the tip of the pizza that was passing Hannah’s lips. The teenager had no idea what she was doing, other than searching for the tiny boy’s phone and she innocently took a bite of a slice of pizza, as her other hand rummaged around the backpack. Jarred however, leapt as two rows of ivory teeth, each about as tall as him, crushed the pizza just behind him and separated the bite from the rest of the slice. Jarred crawled through the cheese and tomato sauce, desperately trying to get away from the death trap behind him. He dared a look back and saw that the lips had closed and the slice was moving away from Hannah’s mouth. He could still hear the churning sounds of the pizza being mashed up and thanked his luck that he had not been on it.

“Hannah!” he yelled again, this time succeeding.

The teenager looked around before her eyes reached the pizza in her hand and recognized Jarred, strewn across the cheese, his terrified eyes starring at her pleadingly.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry,” Hannah gasped, her eyes widening in a mixture or horror and guilt, “Are you okay?”

Jarred sensed the concern in her voice but was still terrified by his near death experience, even now as the giantess apologized, he couldn’t get his head around the fact that he was almost accidentally eaten alive by a 16-year-old girl. Her concern didn’t help as her deep jade eyes widened to see him clearly, his diminutive form still lying in the cheese. She was bitting her lower lip, a nervous habit, but to Jarred it simply radiated sensuality and overwhelmed him. Jarred felt his body shake but he managed to nod his head to confirm that he was unharmed.

“Thank goodness!” Hannah exclaimed, “I’m so sorry. I should have been paying more attention. I’m such an idiot and …”

“Hey, don’t beat yourself up about it,” Jarred interrupted, not wanting the girl to feel worse than it was clear she already did, “I’m fine really.”

“But I almost … killed you,” she said, on the verge of tears.

“But you didn’t,” Jarred said, putting on a nervous smile, “And I’m grateful for that.”

This brought a smile back onto the girl’s face and Jarred breathed a sigh of relief.

“Aww, thanks little guy,” Hannah said, “You’re being really nice about it.”

For a moment they just stared at each other, but Jarred could feel that this was different: the way her eyes sparkled was nothing like when she had first seen the two tiny individuals. The surprise and shock was now replaced with something more gentle, something enticing. Jarred started to stand, but couldn’t bring himself to break away from the gorgeous giantess’s gaze. He struggled to get off the pizza slice and stepped onto the plate, slowly edging closer to Hannah. She too maintained eye contact, following his tiny movements with her eyes.

“Really, thank you,” Jarred stammered, climbing onto the edge of the plate.

Through unspoken accord, Hannah reached for him, and Jarred let himself be picked up by her massive fingers, willingly. The teenager slowly raised him up her body. As Jarred reached her face, she gazed at him her gorgeous eyes. Her lips opened slightly, asking for his permission, and he nodded. Hannah delicately brought the boy down, below her eyes and in front of her lips. Jarred, still gaping with eyes wide open, in his trance, had his line of sight filled by a pair of rosy lips. Jarred’s body was practically contorting to get closer. While his mind was screaming to get away, to avoid being eaten, he was no longer in control of his action. Hannah brought him closer and closer to her ship-sized lips and Jarred would have been blasted away by her breathing if not for her fingers keeping him in place. He smelled the scent of cheese on her breath but its didn’t matter, could this be his end. The tiny boy closed his eyes and prepared for the worst as his body remained stiff.

Then Hannah pressed him against her lips and kissed him, well in a manner of speaking. She pursed her lips and pushed his tiny body lightly into them. Jarred felt his entire being sink into her soft flesh. The scent of her breath was replaced with that all too familiar citrus lipgloss. He felt the pressure of her fingers change as Hannah pushed him into her with only her index, relying on the pressure to hold him against her. She kissed him like this for a moment before pulling him back a little to inhale, the air rushing past Jarred on either side but not managing to tear him from her finger. Jarred couldn’t see her eyes or even read her expression, all he saw were the two monstrous lips and the cavern they held behind them. It was not his first glimpse at Hannah’s mouth but when the teenager exhaled, the earth and humidity that flooded over him brought back that fear from before: the fear of being devoured by this creature of immense proportions. Hannah kissed him against for a little longer but then brought him up to her eye level. Jarred was still somehow stuck to her index and was held for her examination like a spec of dust she could have just crushed. Jarred was speechless: he had simultaneously experienced the most marvelous and terrifying things he could never have imagined doing.

Hannah however only saw his still gaping mouth and frowned, “I’m … I’m sorry,” she stammered, her eyes filling with concern, “I didn’t mean to … I just thought …”

“That was amazing,” Jarred exclaimed quietly, shaking out of his momentary paralysis and tilting his head to look into Hannah’s eyes. He didn’t want to move too much at the risk of falling off her finger but couldn’t help himself.

“Hannah, I think I’m in love with you,” he said loud enough for her to hear this time, and just like that, Hannah’s expression warmed up.

“Really?” she asked gently, lowering him back down to her lips. Jarred was pushed back into them but this time, just for a second, as he felt them open with him still on them. Jarred was afraid of falling into her mouth but as her lips parted, her tongue was there to greet him. Unlike any kiss he had ever had before, Hannah’s gargantuan tongue covered his entire body, soaking it with her saliva. Jarred started to panic as he couldn’t breath with his body pressed into the muscle but he was soon retracted. When Hannah brought him up to look at again, he saw him struggling. Jarred was covered in a coat of saliva and was struggling to get it off his face to breathe, he even risked falling, trying in vain to free his face wit his tiny arms. Hannah dealt with it swiftly however, pressing her thumb into him and dragging it sideways across his body. Jarred felt some pain but was relieved that the finger her removed most of the sticky substance that he been on his face.

“Are you okay?” Hannah asked again, “Can you breathe now?”

“Yeah, thanks,” Jarred replied, “That was just … amazing. You were so careful and … just wow.”

“Aww, thank you,” Hannah said, “You weren’t so bad yourself, although, this isn’t as far as we’ve gone is it?”

Jarred instantly understood and couldn’t help but smile: she was playful girl, referring to her unaware masturbation with such ease and humor.

“Haha, yeah I guess,” he shrugged, blushing a little.

“Aww, you’re blushing! That’s so cute,” she cooed, pressing him against her cheek. Jarred sunk into the soft flesh a little but loved it. For some reason, here on the finger of this giantess, he felt different. He felt safe, like she wasn’t going to hurt him again and when Hannah brought him back into view, that was exactly what he saw in her eyes: love.

“That was some kiss,” he said, still recovering from what he had just experienced.

“I didn’t hurt you did I? You poor baby,” Hannanh said, puffing her cheeks a little and beaming.

“Hey, I can take it,” Jarred said, feigning indignation.

“Of course you can little guy,” Hannah said softly, “You’re a tough little man aren’t you?”

They laughed and as out of place as it was, they laughed about a great many things in the next few minutes. Aside from crude romantic jabs, it turned out that the two had a lot in common: they both played soccer, they liked to star-gaze and they both thought the previous night had been a sign. Jarred had felt something about this girl the moment he had seen her and as it turned out, so had Hannah.

“I wasn’t sure why but when Jessica yelled at me for flirting with you, even though I didn’t, I felt guilty because I kind of wanted to,” Hannah explained.

She kissed Jarred again and they agreed that they would figure out how to go about this given their size difference but one matter had to be dealt with.

“Jarred, I have to know though. Don’t you love my sister?” Hannah asked through guilty eyes, “I couldn’t live with myself if I got in the way of that.”

“Hannah,” Jarred started, looking straight into her eyes, “What I felt for your sister was based on a lie. She acts like this caring, gentle, amazing girl when you first meet her: she acts like you. But then, when you get to know her, you find that she’s hateful, she gets jealous of anyone you associate with and she tears you away from your life. Everything always has to be about her. I know its your sister I’m talking about but please, try to understand, she’s not a great person to be around.”

Hannah remained silent and Jarred could already see her eyes welling up again, “Please don’t be mad at me,” he said, fearing that he had gone too far, “You’re not mad at me are you?”

Hannah just shook her head and kissed him again. They talked for some time longer with the TV on in the background, as the hours passed, Hannah revealed to Jarred more about Jessica’s nature. Since their father had left, she had taken advantage of the emotional state of their family to take control. Jessica never grew up without getting what she wanted. Their mother worked long hours to provide for them and so most of the household duties fell on Hannah. While younger than her sister, Hannah had been forced to grow up and take charge. Jarred had seen her room and understood how much power Jessica really had in her house. In the back of his mind, the threat she had made still hung: I’m going to make her crush you. He hoped that Hannah wouldn’t end his life if her sister commanded it but couldn’t bring himself to tell her of the threat. As Hannah kept talking, Jarred soon realized that while Jessica had been nothing but horrid to her sister, Hannah still loved her: she was willing to do almost anything for Jessica without question and was ready to look past her faults.

“I know she comes off as being a little controlling,” Hannah said of her sister, looking down at the ground but speaking to Jarred who she had placed on her lap, “But deep down I know she cares about me and I have to keep trying to live with her. One day, you’ll see, the real her is going to come out and then I can be happy.”

Jarred sat listening interestedly, only sinking a little into her meaty thigh as she spoke. He couldn’t say much that she would hear from this distance, but at that moment, his job was to listen, not speak. After some time, a news broadcast cut into all of the channels. Both Jarred and Hannah stopped talking to listen as the broadcaster began. Normally, the news team comprised of a male-female mixed pair but on the screen, only the woman could be seen, the other chair empty.

“Good evening America. I’m Janet Pierce” she began, “As many of you know, a strange light flashed across our skies earlier today and as a result, a significant portion of the population has shrunk.”

Hannah looked down at Jarred, seeing hope in the boy’s interest: if this wasn’t an isolated incident, there must be a cure right?

“Unfortunately, scientists are still trying to comprehend the condition and a cure has not yet been proposed,” Ms. Pierce continued, “This station can only pass on the advice issued to us from the White House.”

Jarred’s hope vanished at hearing this new and Hannah knowingly placed her hand next to him, putting her finger on his back to comfort the tiny man.

“While we ask that everyone be careful to not harm any shrunken individuals, it is important for our nation not to fall apart over this incident. That is why, the national education society has announced that students will be expected to come in for afternoon classes and that employees of state firms are still expected to come in for work,” Ms. Pierce explained, clearly not convinced that it was the right course of action. She continued to talk about possible terrorist theories that could explain the occurrence but Hannah switched off the television set. She placed her hand flat on her thigh and Jarred climbed onto it. Then, cupping her hand a little to keep Jarred safely inside, she lifted him up to her face.

“Don’t worry Jarred,” she said, “I’m sure they’ll find a cure soon.”

“I guess, but I can’t believe they just want everyone to act like nothing happened. Aren’t they putting us at risk?” he expressed, referring to the shrunken people as us.

“I don’t know, but don’t you worry,” Hannah said smiling down at him, “I’m not going to let anything happen to you.”

Jarred once again felt that warmth and security being in the giant teenager’s hand, but it wasn’t enough to dispel his nerves, “Okay, but how can you? I mean there are going to be so many people at school and …”

“Woah,” Hannah interrupted him, “I’m not taking you to school tomorrow. That’s so dangerous.”

“But, you can’t leave us here alone,” Jarred exclaimed gesturing around the house, “We could be killed so easily. What if like a spider found us, or a cat? Neither Jessica nor I could survive that. We’d be eaten like insects.”

Jarred could see that she was considering his point, which made sense to him and chilled him down to the bone.

“Okay,” Hannah said finally, “I’ll take you to school, but you have to promise to stay with me at all times. Promise?”

“Not like I could go against your will anyway goddess,” Jarred said jokingly.

“That’s right and don’t you forget it mister,” Hannah said with mock authority before laughing. Jarred however received a mixed message. For a second, he thought that Hannah had been serious, and realized how easily he could have slipped from tiny lover to slave. He swallowed hard and tried not to think about it, reasoning that someone as gentle as Hannah couldn’t do anything like that, but how could he be certain? His reflection was interrupted as Hannah stood up, with Jarred in one hand and the pizza plate in the other.

“I guess we should get some sleep then,” she said, talking the plate to the kitchen. She carefully dropped Jarred back onto the counter and went to throw out the leftovers and wash the plate, “Um … where do you want to sleep?”

Jarred was a bit taken back by this question and pondered for the few seconds it took for Hannah to finish. She walked back towards him and lay out her hand, allowing the boy to get on before she started for the stairs.

“I don’t know Hannah. I’d like to sleep somewhere that’s safe,” he said, feeling a little awkward.

“Well,” Hannah said thinking, “I could make you a little bed from a sock or something and you can sleep in my room. Would you like that?”

Jarred looked up at her to see if she was being serious. He waited for her to get up the stairs and bring him close to her face before answering, “Yes. I would love that.”

Hannah smiled again, her radiant expression of happiness comforting the boy, as she walked back into her room. This time Jarred was able to get a better look at the small space, not having to worry about hanging for his life. Everything about the room screamed youth: her bedsheets were light pink and her walls creamy, with a few paintings of flowers, her desk and cupboards were white, with peeling paint on wood and her floor was carpeted in fuzzy purple. Hannah still had a childhood and was still pure, the realization making Jarred feel guilty about kissing her, not that her had much control in the matter.

Hannah walked over to her dresser and opened a drawer full of clean socks and pulled out a single pink one. She walked back over to her bed and bent down to place the sock on her bedside table. She put Jarred down side it and carefully folded it over itself, creating a bilayer into which Jarred could easily fit.

“How’s that?” she asked sweetly. Jarred thanked her and began to undress to sleep when he remembered that he was in her presence. Hannah saw him hesitate and grinned, “Don’t worry. You’ve seen me, so don’t let me make you feel uncomfortable.”

Jarred still slid into the sock before taking off his pants, shoes, socks and jacket, dumping them in a tiny heap outside the sock. While the material was soft and smooth to Hannah, Jarred could feel the fibers and lumps of mesh that came with use, and tried to ignore them. As he watched, Hannah removed her clothes and slipped into a pair of short pajama bottoms and a t-shirt to sleep in. She winked at the boy while she was completely naked and Jarred turned onto his side to hide his boner (not that it would have been visible anyway given its size). She dashed across the hall for a few minutes to brush her teeth and when she returned she climbed onto her bed and rolled up in her comforter, finally commit to rest facing Jarred. She reached to turn out the lap next to where the boy was sleeping.

“Good night Jarred,” she whispered before throwing the room into darkness and leaving the boy to his thoughts. He could feel the slight movement of air around him as Hannah breathed in his direction, the fresh smell of minty toothpaste wafting over him. He tried to make sense of the events of the past few hours: he had almost fallen to his death from a 16-year-old’s shirt, he had run a marathon across her leg, been pressed against her climaxing vagina, nearly been eaten, kissed and was now sleeping in a folded pink ankle sock that was several times his size. Jarred slimed at the insanity of it all as he drifted off to a dream-filled sleep.

***

Back at the news station, Janet Pierce had just finished her broadcast. When the directors called that they were off the air, she relaxed. It had all been so strange. The light had apparently flashed in the afternoon. She had only realized something was wrong because her co-anchor, whom she had bee making out with at the time, had disappeared. Now they were saying that he had shrunk but Janet had no idea where he could have been, nor could she reveal what they had been doing at the time he shrank.

Janet Pierce was a successful woman, having made anchor at 30, she had held it for the last 5 years and done an excellent job of it. Her colleagues had always commended her “chemistry” with her co-anchor but in truth it was little more than the closeness reached through countless make outs and sex over the years. Janet was an average sized caucasian with chestnut brown hair. She wasn’t fat, but had definitely become a little chubbier over the years. Initially, she had meant to start running or something but along with her slight girth, her bosom grown and more men had noticed her, so she rolled with it. Now as the film crews went off on their breaks, Janet stood, smoothening the few wrinkles in her two piece suit and skirt, before walking off into her dressing room. Once inside, she closed the door and locked it before removing her high heels and jacket. She walked over to the chair that her co-anchor had been sitting on when he shrank to take a seat.

Mark Waller had been going about his normal day when it happened. As a successful news anchor, he had the pick of the litter when it came to women. While he enjoyed his flings, he regularly found himself making out with his co-anchor, Janet. All he had done was flash his charming smile and runs hand through rugged blond hair and he was at it again, squeezing her fat ass and motor boating her breasts. Then something had happened and suddenly he was some distance away, starring at Janet’s enormous breasts as he hung by his arms onto the back of a chair. Janet had searched for him under the chair and behind it for a second before buttoning up her shirt and leaving her dressing room for the broadcast, not hearing Mark’s cries for help from the back of her chair. Mark had spent an excruciating amount of time hanging from the chair and had contemplated dropping onto the chair, but the height was too great. The plastic seemed much harder at his size and he was sure that if he let go, he would surely break something from the fall, or worse yet, die. When Janet returned to the dressing room and removed her shoes and jacket, he began crying out for help again, but none came.

Mark screamed as Janet came to sit down on the chair but as the large women rested her weight on the chair, he realized that she wasn’t going to help him. Mark searched desperately for a means of escape when he came up with an idea. Sitting down (thankfully not leaning back), Janet’s shirt provided a possibly contact area for Mark. If he could get himself into one of the folds in her shirt, he could slide down to her skirt and then get onto the chair. Of course it would be risky, Janet could easily sit on him from there or lean back and crush him against the back of the chair, but Mark was quickly losing his strength and had to do something. Meanwhile, Janet sat,back straight, like her mother always told her and leafed through a magazine.

Mark took one deep breath to gain the confidence he needed and swung. As he released the chair, Mark screamed, the fear and adrenaline pumping through his veins like nothing before. He almost cried of joy as his body entered one of the fold in Janet’s shirt and he began to slide down. He was going to make it, or so he thought.

What Mark didn’t realize was that the shirt was tucked into Janet’s skirt, and as this donned on him it was too late, he passed under the waistband of the skirt and into the darkness beneath it. However, Mark’s bad luck didn’t end there. In Janet’s haste to tuck her shirt in after her “frolic” with Mark, she had unknowingly tucked it into her panties rather than just her skirt at the back. It had bothered her for a bit, but Janet had ignored it through the broadcast and had forgotten about it. Now, as she sat, her panties had loosened a bit and Mark rode the shirt, straight into her butt crack. The anchor screamed as he fell out of the shirt and into her colleague’s sweaty ass. While the suit was expensive, it was also very restricting and hot. Over the course of the day, sweat had collected in Janet’s ass crack and Mark now lay in the smelly, slimy gap between her two fat butt cheeks. Janet shifted her weight slightly and Mark screamed again, desperate for help as the movement momentarily smothered him between flesh.

“Janet!” he screamed into her butt, “Help me!”

But it was no use, as Janet grew bored of her magazine, she stood up, unknowingly pushing Mark further into her ass. The man was now completely immersed in her fat, unable to breath and drowning in her sweat. Janet meanwhile had no idea and was simply walking around her dressing room. Each step rubbed Mark violently across her butt cheeks and he was afraid he would pass out. Finally, his torment paused and Mark thought he had been noticed, or at least had gotten the chance to escape, but trapped in Janet’s ass, he should have known better. The anchorwoman had only stopped because she felt an uncomfortable feeling in her stomach, while she hesitated, remembering that she was alone in the room, she decided to let it go … and farted.

Mark never saw it coming, in his struggle to breathe, he ignored the gurgling sounds coming from Janet’s butt hole but when she pushed out the gases, they ripped past Mark’s tiny body, giving him a chance to breathe in the disgusting smells before he was once again enveloped by her ass fat. The heat of Janet’s fart, normally not very noticeable, burnt Mark’s skin and he screamed in agony, but not for long. After her gas had passed out of her butt crack, Janet clenched her cheeks to seal it off. As Mark continued to suffer, he felt the pressure increase as her colleague contracted the muscle in her behind. The cheeks pressed together and Mark’s body put up little resistance. He was crushed to a pulp and she never even noticed. As Janet unclenched her cheeks, the remains of her co-anchor Mark stayed glued to the inside of her left cheek. The next time she needed the toilet, she would unknowingly wipe him away and no one would know what happened to him.

***  

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry if the story doesn't have enough giantess content yet, that is still to come, so I'm hoping I can satisfy you guys with a few side scenes, like the one at the end of this chapter. They aren't essential to the story but if it helps keep you intested as I develop the story of the girls, so be it.