- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this chapter is still part of the contexty bit, I apologize if there isn't enough action but I really started writting this as an adventure story. There will be parts to match all of the tags but they may come slowly.

Hannah walked her sister and Jarred into their kitchen and set them down on the counter. She then bent down so that her eyes were almost level with the tinies, so that her breathing wouldn’t affect them.

“Um, what would you like to eat?” Hannah asked, her voice conveying a new found cheeriness. It made Jarred feel more comfortable: a happy giantess was better than a stressed out one. Jessica on the other hand, took this as a sign of things going back to normal, nothing had changed between them.

“I want some pizza,” Jessica said and Hannah nodded her gargantuan head before her eyes shifted to Jarred. The tiny boy simply nodded that he would have the same. When she rose and turned, the two tinies were shown a full view of her ass, barley contained in the tight sweat pants, Jarred was mesmerized but fought to avert his eyes. When he looked at Jessica, her ice cold eyes were set on him, but she was smiling: he hadn’t defied her orders, so he would live a little longer.

Hannah walked over to their fridge and swung open the door, pulling out a few slices of pizza left over from a few nights ago. She tossed them casually onto a plate and placed them into their microwave. Setting it to four minutes, Hannah turned around and strode towards her sister and Jarred.

“It’ll be ready soon,” she announced cheerfully, “Can I get you anything else.” The way she tilted her head to the side, as she leaned forward over the counter, her scent flooding the two nostrils of the two minute figures before her, sent chills down Jarred’s spine: he was so turned on it almost hurt.

“No,” Jessica replied for the both of them, “And don’t lean over us like that, I can smell you from here.”

This seemed to hurt the giantess and she frowned, leaning away, “I’m sorry Jess.”

Jarred simply couldn’t believe what he had just seen. In nature, the bigger, stronger animals dominated the smaller, weaker ones. Even slightly stronger animals, like tigers, dominated other big cats like leopards, but this. He and Jessica were less than ants compared to Hannah, but the giantess was taking insults from her sister, and even apologizing for it.

After some time, the pizza was ready and Hannah brought it over to the tinies on a plate. The porcelain was curved up on the sides and Jessica frowned as she starred at the side of the plate: they were too small to get onto it. Hannah saw their predicament and offered to help them, but Jessica refused. Jarred took the offer though and was once again hoisted up by the gigantic yet somehow feminine and delicate fingers of Jessica’s giantess sister. When he was on the rim of the bowl shaped plate, Jessica called out to him.

“Jarred, help me up,” she said calmly.

“Jessica, what’s wrong with you, let her help you up,” he said, becoming frustrated. He regretted his words as soon as they left his mouth, remembering the giantess waiting over them.

“Okay,” Jessica said, “Hannah, be a dear and put the plate level with the table so I can get on.”

Jarred looked up at Hannah to make sure she wasn’t taking this seriously but all he got as a look that advised he told on tight. As Hannah lifted the plate, Jarred fell into the curve of the bowl and onto a slice of warm pizza. When the plate was level, Jessica calmly stepped onto the plate and walked over to where Jarred was lying.

“Hasn’t anyone ever told you not to play with your food?” she asked teasingly, “Oh, and also: if you ever tell me what to do again, I’ll have Hannah play with you.”

The way she grinned afterwards sent different chills down Jarred’s spine: how he regretted entering the house of these two insane girls.

“Jessica,” squeaked Hannah after some time, “Um … can I have a slice of pizza? I’m really hungry and …”

“You can eat whatever’s left over when I’m done!” snapped Jessica finishing off a morsel of cheese that she had been eating. In truth, the slices that Hannah had heated were enough for the two tinies to eat for at least a week, but Jessica didn’t seem to notice. She broke off another piece of cheese the slice of her hand and ate it greedily. Finally, satisfied with her meal she walked to the edge of the plate.

“Okay, Hannah, I’m done eating but you have to take me to my room before you can eat,” Jessica stated bluntly.

“Okay,” Hannah said cheering up, “Um … how should I take you there? Do you want me to carry you?”

“Oh its not about what I want,” Jessica replied feigning shock, “Its about what you want.”

When Hannah remained in a confused silence, Jessica elaborated, “I know you must really want to eat, so if you want to carry me in your hand from here to my room, you can ask me.”

“Um … ask you what Jessica?” the girl said still confused.

“Hannah, you imbecile” Jessica said, clearly a bit frustrated, “If you want to eat, you have to take me up to my room. If you want to carry me in your hand, then you have to ask me if Ill allow it.”

“Okay, Jessica, can I carry you to your room?” Hannah asked, still as innocent as when Jarred had first met her. The boy couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

“Say please,” retorted Jessica impatiently.

“Jessica, can I carry you up to your room, please,” Hannah repeated like a toddler being told off my her mother.

“Well,” Jessica said, dragging her words, “First, put the plate on the counter. Then, I want you to get on your knees and beg me to let you carry me.”

Jarred’s jaw dropped, but then so did the plate, as Hannah put it down carefully and got onto her knees. It was truly a humbling sight, the giantess lowering herself to the ground so far below and then actually looking up (slightly) at them.

“Please Jessica, will you let me carry you to your room?” Hannah pleaded, opening her eyes wide.

“I guess. Since you want to so badly,” Jessica said, walking to the edge of the plate and hopping into Hannah’s waiting palm. As the girls walked away, Jarred was left to his thoughts as he contemplated his situation while still eating his slice of pizza. When he looked down at it, he realized that on the whole, the he and Jessica had barley scratched the shape of the slices, their hunger quelled by what to a normal person would have been a few crumbs of pizza. As he sat, still in his damn clothes, smelling of cum, nibbling on a piece of bread with the tiniest glob of tomato sauce on it, he still refused to believe what was happening. It was like, the past afternoon was a dream, scratch that, a nightmare. He didn’t understand how he had shrunk, but it must have had something to do with the flash that preceded their predicament.

Jarred stood up, looking himself over for the first time since he shrank and went through hell. His varsity jacket now hung loose over his bare chest and reached just up to the waist of his baggy jeans. Both articles of clothing were now getting stiffer and he realized that the drying juices were slowly solidifying the fabric. Not wanting to be trapped, Jarred contemplated removing his jacket, but decided against it. What if he lost it? The jacket was more than a status symbol; it represented everything he had worked hard to achieve in high school. Jarred hadn’t been the fittest individual through middle school, but through hard work and perseverance, he had changed his body, he had made varsity and he had made himself popular, to some degree. The jacket was his reward for almost four years of toil and he wasn’t going to let it go.

Jarred walked to the side of the plate and looked out over the vast expanse of the kitchen and living room. When he caught sight of his backpack, leaning against the couch, he remembered his phone. He checked his pockets to be sure but remembering that his phone was still in his bag gave him hope. He could call his parents. Jarred tried to contemplate how he would get there but nearing the edge of the plate, he realize that it would be impossible. Jumping down from the plate to the counter would be scary, but possible, but from there, he was as good as trapped. Jarred felt a rising sense of fear as he realized, that without Hannah, he was essentially trapped on the kitchen counter and there was nothing he could do about it. The girl who had so easily brought him here, was his only way off. He tried to push these fears down inside him and take comfort in the hopes that Hannah would return soon. He decided that once Hannah returned, he would beg her to let him call his parents and was ready to carry out his plan as he heard the footsteps booming down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

Chapter End Notes:

Again, sorry for a shorter chapter but I'm trying to post as soon as I finish a part so yeah. Enjoy.