- Text Size +

Jarred looked around for anything that could help them to contact Hannah but he saw nothing useful, of course, they could try to climb onto the remote, but then they would risk being crushed as she grabbed it, or falling off as she moved it. The magazines were far to risky, again, too high a risk of falling, there really didn’t seem to be many options other than waiting for an opportunity, but how long would that take? As he pondered he didn’t notice Jessica taking immense pleasure out of Donny’s demise.

As her show came to a close, Hannah became bored with her toy and subconsciously pressed it down. Donny was crushed to nothing but a tiny red stain under her left foot. Hannah checked the clock on the wall and was beginning to wonder where Jessica could be, but chose to watch one more episode. She lay back into the plush sofa and stretched her legs out in front of her. As she settled in for another episode of How I Met Your Mother, she rested one of her feet on the coffee table.

Jarred and Jessica had run from the feet as Hannah miles long feet stretched over where they had been. Jarred had been awestruck by the flexing muscle of her gorgeous legs, but snapped out of it just in time. They ran to the side as Hannah rested a single foot on the surface, sending shockwaves that knocked Jessica off her feet. Jarred caught his balance quickly enough though. As her leg settled, Jarred saw the opportunity they had been waiting for. Hannah’s leg now stretched over the chasm that separated the couch from the coffee table and Jarred knew that it they were going to contact her, her leg was the best option.

“Jessica, we have to get to her face. He have to climb across her leg,” Jarred said. While he was still terrified of dying in the minuscule form, a small part of him was excited. Honestly, what man could refrain from being a little turned on by the gorgeous giantess. Her innocence and gentleness from the night before, mixed with the almost total power she now had over them, were 1000 times better then porn. Unfortunately, Jessica noticed the new-found tightness in his pants.

“I’m sure you and your even littler friend would love to climb my sister huh?” she said frowning at the bulge behind his zipper. Thats when Jarred lost it.

“You know what, at least I’m trying to stay alive! Its like you don’t even care. Aren’t you even the least bit afraid of ending up like Donny?” he vented.

“No,” Jessica said matter-of-factly, “Hannah would never hurt me.”

“She doesn’t know she’s doing it though!” Jarred expressed, frustrated, “Do you think she even felt Donny when she was crushing him? She has no idea we’re here and could easily crush us accidentally! Can’t you see that we have to climb her?”

“No, I can’t see that! If you want to, go ahead and climb my whore sister you pervert! I’m going to go read a magazine or something!”

With that Jessica turned and walked away, leaving Jarred gobsmacked. She really is crazy, he thought. Never mind. Jarred turned and approached Hannah’s foot. The first thing he noticed was the smell. Even though sweat was the overwhelming odor, he could smell a faint undertone of her sweet fruity body wash. As he reached the foot, standing many times his height, Jarred took a moment to calm down. As he starred at the sheer volume of Hannah that lay before him, he felt something strange. He didn’t want to run away from it. Sickeningly enough, he wanted to be smeared against her perfect feet. Jarred shook himself out of his trance. I’m going insane. I have to get help, he thought and with determination, he jumped onto her foot and began climbing towards her ankle.

Hannah didn’t even feel the tiny human mounting her foot and stayed as still as she was used to, taking in the humorous TV show, unaware that Jarred was running as fast as he could without losing his balance, up her leg. For Jarred, the distance was unreal. Her foot seemed to stretch on forever but at the same time, was so perfect in dimensions. Jarred was getting that same feeling, the desire to …, do something. He kept running and after about 3 minutes reached her knee. He stopped for a second to catch his breath and took in the challenge that now lay ahead. While her shin had been relatively hard, despite his feet sinking a little into Hannah’s soft flesh, the run had been easy. Ahead of him lay her thighs, which would be different entirely. Jarred instantly noticed that they were mush softer and he sank in much further, making his movements much slower and more demanding. Hannah however still felt nothing as he made his way up her thigh, towards her shorts.

Back on the coffee table, Jessica had reached her magazine from the night before and had had enough time to cool off. She didn’t mind yelling at Jarred, but she was mad that he hadn’t listened. Still, she was lucky that her magazine still lay open on the table where she and left it. The tiny girl climbed onto the crease and walked towards where she had left off.

As Jarred reached Hannah’s shorts, he was stuck with a new smell. The sweat here was different, more musky, sweeter even. As he made the arduous transition onto the fabric of Hannah’s shorts, he realised that what he was smelling was her womanhood. As he carefully edged closer to Hannah’s hips, he became strongly aware of the organ beneath him. Jarred could almost have cum right there and then had he even touched his penis, but he kept walking, walking towards the wondrous torso of the titaness in front of him. He was confident now, close to his objective, almost at her stomach. Then all hell broke loose.

Her show ended and Hannah started to get up. The simple movement of taking her foot off the coffee table threw Jarred’s world around. He sprinted towards her shirt with all his might and grabbed onto the fabric as the girl stood up, turning his ground into a sheer drop to his death. As Hannah rose and stretched, her shirt rose revealing her toned abs, and more accurately rubbing the desperately clinging Jarred across them. She yawned and was about to go take a shower when she stopped. Jessica had left a magazine open on the table the night before and Hannah was interested in seeing what it was she was reading, so she leaned over, and picked it up.

Jessica’s entire world shook and she turned to see what was happening. What she saw almost took the air out of her lungs. Hannah was picking up the magazine. Jessica fell flat on her back and rolled into the crease of the magazine as it rocketed into the air impossibly fast. Her world didn’t stop shaking as Hannah turned to walk back to her room. In doing so, the giant girl inadvertently tilted the magazine towards her, turning the crease into a long slide, and Jessica saw clearly where she was headed. As she began to slip down towards her destination, Jessica screamed, but her scream was nowhere near loud enough.

The magazine took Jessica down Hannah’s torso and at the end threw her right into the opening of Hannah’s tank top, into her little sister’s cleavage. Jessica’s scream was instantly muffled as she fell in between the titanic mounds of flesh that here Hannah’s breasts. She stopped falling quickly as the breasts squeezed her gently from all sides. Jessica thought she would suffocate as the flesh enveloped her entire being. Luckily, a stray sweat droplet reached her. The salty liquid flooded her head and upped body but moistened Hannah’s breasts enough to create a gap for Jessica to breathe. She tried to yell but it was no use, she could see her sister’s face but Hannah would never notice the diminutive form of her sister: a spec between her breasts. As Hannah walked, and Jarred hung for his life, the giantess’s breasts swayed. While Hannah barley noticed, it shook Jessica’s world. She was thrown from side to side along with the bosom, each swing compressing her between the mounds a little, but not enough to break her. Jessica was still in shock but as her little sister started to climb the stairs and the motion of her breasts became more abusive, Jessica found her eyes tearing up.

What the hell was this? She couldn’t be afraid of her little brat of a sister! Hannah had always been submissive and Jessica had never not been in control of their relationship. When their busy mother couldn’t take care of them, Hannah had always been the one to do the laundry, or clean the house, or cook. When they were little, Hannah had always had to clean their shared room, and now, while Jessica slept in the biggest room in the house, Hannah’s room was a converted walking wardrobe, a simple space with her dresser and her bed. Jessica had always controlled the family. But at that moment, as her rage burned into despair, Jessica realised that from that level of total control, she was now at the mercy of Hannah’s breasts, and she wasn’t even aware of it. Jessica would never let Hannah see her like this: weak, but in her fleshy prison, Jessica let it all out, wept minuscule tears between her little sister’s breasts.

Further down her torso, Jarred was no better off. He clung onto the tank top with all of his might, but the movements of the girl were immensely powerful and with each step, he was smashed relentlessly into her solid abdomen. He could only hope that his torture would end soon and she would reach wherever she was going.

Hannah walked carelessly up the stairs to her room, flipping through the magazine. She hadn’t realised but it was actually a college nude model catalogue; Jessica was using it to pick where she would go off to college next year, completely ignoring the academic requirements, which she was unlikely to meet. Still, Hannah was getting more and more turned on by the stunning muscles and gorgeous faces. She decided that her shower could wait. With a naughty smile, she stepped gracefully into her room and strode slowly to her bed. She threw the magazine onto her faded pink covers, the same ones she had had for the past 7 years. Both of her tiny captives had felt her slow down but only Jarred had a view. Standing over her bed, Hannah put a thumb in the waistband of her shorts and began pushing her pants off. Jarred couldn’t see her face, hidden by her mammoth bosom, but Hannah was bitting her lip, aroused even by the thought of the act she was about to commit. As her pants reached her feet and she stepped out of them, Hannah grabbed the bottom of her tank top. As it began to rise, Jarred realised that he was about to be discarded with her clothing, potentially falling to a fatal end, so thinking as quickly as he could, he let go of the fabric and fell … directly into her panties. As the girl removed her top, Jarred’s whole world was thrown around, but he couldn’t move. The tiny boy was pinned against the younger teen’s pussy and could do nothing about it.

Hannah lay down on the bed and spread her legs. She grabbed the magazine and began looking through the models again. She gently pressed her breasts together, sending tingles through her body. Unaware, she was smothering her sister. Jessica felt the pressure increasing in waves and Hannah pleased herself slowly. The kneading became more and more vigorous and Jessica was afraid that she would be crushed but at that moment, Hannah decided to move down from her chest. She continued to squeeze her breasts with one hand, but it was far less violent than when both were involved. Her other hand crept down to her panties, and to Jarred. The boy was still struggling in vain to move inside the panties when Hannah’s delicate but enormous fingers reached him. At first she only gently pushed down but the force was enough to reduce Jarred’s efforts to nothing. The boy gave up his efforts and let his body get compressed against Hannah’s most intimate part. He was pressed and kneaded like a sex toy, but one that the giant girl using it wasn’t even able to feel. Jarred just hoped that she would drown as the 16 year old girl’s nether regions became increasingly moist.

Hannah didn’t normally please herself, but there was only so long a girl could go without it. Jessica had once caught her kissing a boy, when her body was only just beginning to take shape, Jessica had shamed her and made up a story that had almost caused their mother to faint. Hannah hadn’t so much as held a boys’ hand since then. But these thoughts didn’t help her so she pushed them aside and kept massaging her pussy and breast. She was so close. Hannah closed her eyes, lay back fully and doubled her efforts. She thought of the boy Jessica had brought home the night before, his smile, his eyes. The guilt and arousal all mixed together and Hannah reached climax. He moaned softly but the sound shook the two tiny people on her. She hadn’t even taken off her panties so Jarred hadn’t been pushed inside her, the contracting muscles would surely have killed him, but that final rub in the hot, sticky juices was the most frightening thing he had ever experienced.

Chapter End Notes:

Any comments would be really appreciated. Thanks.