- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
She's over 18, I checked that up.
I open my eyes and groggily stare at the large alarm to my right. If my calculations were correct (hint: They always are), I had around half an hour before the larger-than-life young woman that was quietly sleeping next to me would wake up, unmistakably causing me to do so as well.
Never the less, I decided to pass the time doing one of my favourite expeditions: climbing "Mount Ari", as I like to call her, much to her dismay.
Since I was sleeping at the bottom of her bed(due to her request in order to "ensure my safety") it was very easy to start from her feet. Thank God she's not tickly, as that could prove to be an unsolvable problem, her being barefoot and such. Moving on, I can see the twin hills of her butt rise before me. She was wearing some very light PJ's, and as such I could easily notice her behind(hell, her whole body) was steadingly rising up and down, up and down, almost hypnotically. This fact, combined with the softness of her butt made me to forget about my "climbing" and just lay down for a second. Or two. Or a whole minute, perhaps. But it remained just a... proposition , as the mere thought of sleeping on her bubbly behind was...kinda pervertish, if you ask me. Plus, when the inevitable happens and she rolls over...good luck on recognising my dead body. Her sitting on me was not checked on my "to-do" list, actually.
Moving forward, this was probably the easiest part of the schedule, as there was a relatively flat expanse in front of me, namely her back. (Funny thing it is, some basic parts of the human body are becoming entire regions when you're 6 in. tall. Hell...that's life for me.)
I decided then to break into an extenaive, flat-out sprint. I wasn't Usain Bolt in that aspect, mind you, but I wasn't a slouch either. Class of 10' Track Team for the win, man. It was going all well and the finish line(the backside of her neck) was nearby...until I tripped on her bra strap and fell rather unceremoniously, if you ask me. Baring this setback(and being glad that no human eye saw that. Reputations to keep, man.) I finally was in front of her neck. Thankfully she slept today with her hair all laid free, so I wouldn't have to do some fancy gymnastics work to get on her ponytail. From there it was a relatively short walk to the top of her head. I thought it was time for a little...motivating speech right there. Yeah.
"Since the dawn of time, man has tried to break free from his limitations, and reach places seemingly unreachable. T'was I, today, who oftered a small pebble into that cause, for I climbed one of the most...why is the mountain shaking?"
An instictive glance on the clock told me that I SHOULD have 12 minutes left...but I didn't had the mind to try and think about that right now.
"As the captain of this ship, I shall be the last to abandon it, and do my du..."
Some friendly advice from your 6 inches pal over here: Falling down face first into a pillow is not as harm-free as it sounds. Tested and legit.
When I turned around, still lightly dazed by my fall, I saw a quite sleepy but very amused Ariana Grande looking down at me.
"Maybe you need to cut down on these speeches, Marco Polo."
"Hah hah. Very funny. Any other world saving tips from your greatness?"
"Watch where you stand, love."
Remember what I was saying earlier about worrying not to get under Ariana's cute lil' ass? Well, be careful what you wish for, y'know, cause it can very easily come back and hunt you...god she's heavy. *grunts*
Chapter End Notes:
Here's for a little trivia: If someone finds what my nickname means, he'll get to choose the chapter after the next one, which I've already started.
And after that user-made chapter...due to popular demand, there will be a sequel to the Kate Upton story.