- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Both the chapter's length and the amount of time without an update were growing quite big, so here it is. Part two should be out around the end of this week.
There are many ways to wake up. Some people are waking up at 6 am. in order to catch the bus and start another workshift. Others wake up at 7:45, in a hurry to get on their 8 to 6 jobs. As for me...well, I have the privlege to wake up any time I want, next to the most gorgeous girl in the world. Or to be honest, any time she wants. Minor details, I guess.
"WAKE UP, YOU LAZY BIRTHDAY BOY!"
Now, now. It's one thing to wake up with someone shouting in your ear, and another when said someone is the size of an aircraft.
"You know, there are better ways to wake someone up. Especially on their birthday." Three months into our relationship and she still amazes me.
"BUT IT'S YOUR FIRST!" *kiss* "BIRTHDAY!" *kiss* "WITH!" *kiss* "ME!" *loooong kiss*
Being really dazed after this whole ordeal, I didn't have to say anything at all. In fact, her playful smirk said everything.
I took the chance to check her out,it is my right as her boyfriend after all. She was sitting on her knees in front of my sleeping form, looking like an ancient war goddess, if goddesses were that cute and wearing small pink bikinis. I highly doubt th...wait a second. BIKINI?
"Eeerm...Kate, is there something that you have been hiding to me?" She started to look a little bit worried there. Bingo!
"Huh? Well, outside the fact that it's your birthday today...no, nothing at all" *smiles*
"No...I meant, something that has something to do with how we'll be spending my birthday."
"Errr..."
"Spill it." Nontheless, I already knew what was coming.
"We...are...going...to a bitch..." What? With people? "that I rented for a whole day."
I was left speechless. "What do you mean...rented. Like, we'll be alone?"
"Last time I checked...yeah, pretty much. But if you don't like it we can always stay here and cuddle." What are you thinking, woman?
"Are you kidding me? The beach is totally fine, especially when due to my size, I'm usually not allowed in one!"
"Good...then, shall we leave?" Something on her smile made me nervous.
"Uhh...yeah, I gue..." But before I could even finish my sentence, she suddenly jumped way high. And of course, due to basic physics laws, it worked like a trampoline, throwing me several meters(to my perspective) into the air...and right onto her spacious cleavage.
"Well...I can say for sure that I didn't expect it to be so effective." she said as she was smirking down on me. "Onwards, then!"
Women. You'll never understand them.
____________________________________________________________________________

Since it was a noisy, summer-y day in LA, Kate thought that it was best to do a little publicity stunt. After all, no such thing as bad publicity, right? And was there a better thing to do than Kate freaking Upton going through LA in nothing but a tiny bikini?
Nontheless, I thankfully was completely hidden from view, buried deep into Kate's massive cleavage. I never was on good terms with paparrazi, and this fueled their.hate against Kate Upton's "boy toy", as I was deliberately called.
Nontheless...as it seems, my girlfriend thought that it would be a great idea to have breakfast. I wasn't negative to that idea, until I figured out that she wanted to have burgers. In McDonalds, of all places.
"Do you honestly think that it's a good idea? Been seen in a crowded place like this?"
"Is there something wrong with how I look? IS THERE?" God, let's try and be rational now.
"No,no,no,no,no, sweetie, not at all...just...please, just take it from the drive-thru." I could see her calming down now. Mission accomplished! *pumps fist into the air*
"Okay...since it's your birthday." *smirks* "But this also means that I could do this!" And before I can even ask, she presses her two mounds together like a sandwich, with me of course as the unfortunate victim.
"I would like a chicken burger and a large coke, please!" When did we arrive at McDonalds already?
"Uhhhh...yeah. Sure...umm..."
I could really feel for this poor lad. Being in the presence of a supermondel scandily clad is not something you do every day. Actually, from my...premier seat between her enormous breasts, I could see her smirking and generally having fun with it. "What?", she said when she noticed my glance. "A girls gotta have fun, right?" Right then, her "luxurious" breakfast arrived,
"Thanks love!" she said, all the while blowing a raspberry to this poor boy, who was seriously having trouble coping with this situation, and actually looked like he was about to pass out. I guess Kate has that effect on people...
After all these...shenanigans, we finally arrived at the beach. And what a beach it was...
Truthfully, it looked just like these perfect ones you usually find on wallpapers and postcards. Guess my Kate has some taste after all.
"Soooo? Whatcha think?" Kate said after removing me from between her breasts.
"I...I...this is beautiful. I never thought that I would do something like this on my birthday...thanks." I said, also hugging her index finger for good measure.(Girls dig that romantic stuff, right?)
"Owww!" she cooed while bringing me closer to her full lips, that inevitably engulfed me after a few moments. "To the beach, then!" she said after that long kiss. Boy, what a moment it was.
Following this great sequence of events, we decided to come down to our seats.(At long last, if you ask me.) It wasn't anything fancy or overblown, just two nice, comfy seats.
"Are you ready to spend a birthday you'll never forget?" Kate asked me, of course having that signature sly smirk of hers.
"I sure am, love. I sure am."
Chapter End Notes:
Please review!