- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This will be a short story that I thought of a few weeks ago. Have fun reading.

 

Jade didn't know how it happened. One minute she was walking down the hallway to her next class and the next minute she was like an ant. Fortunately there was no else in the hallway with so she didn't wind up as a stain under someone's shoe.

 

Fortunately, her belongings shrunk with her and that included her cell phone. She then had then brought her phone out of her bag and dialed the only person who she trusted enough to take care of her when she needed it. And that was her best friend, Elise.

 

Elise was a normally quiet girl and a few inches taller than most guys in school. She towered over Jade who was standing a little under five foot five in stilettos. To add to that, Elise was sort of a gentle person. In middle school, other girls would call her a "giantess". At that age she didn't know what that word meant. She would have to wait till sophomore year to learn what it meant. When she first looked it up, she was weirded out by the images and videos she saw. But, not to judge a book by its cover, she eventually took an interest in the images in it. The pictures where a massive and all powerful woman crushed people under her barefoot were her favorite. The thought of crushing someone under a big toe seemed like it would be like having the best orgasm ever.

 

In Elise's classroom, she began to worry about Jade whose desk was next to hers. She had never missed a class and if she did, she would call or text Elise. She thought nothing of it up until she got a text from Jade. The phone was sitting screen up on the desk. She quickly grabbed it and looked at what she had to say.

 

It read, "I need your help! Come outside to the hallway. I've been shrunk!"

 

Jade was never one to tell jokes especially over a text. She never had a sense of humor over the phone.  

 

"Ms! Can I go to the restroom?"

 

The teacher gladly accepted her request. Elise was both nervous and excited. What if Jade had found out her fetish and it was just an excuse to expose her to the entire school?

 

"What am I thinking? Jade would never do that." Elise thought to herself. Right there she got a call from Jade. "Hello? Where are you?"

 

"Stop! Right here's good. Any further and you're going to crush me." Jade said in a panicked voice. Jade was staring right at Elise's mighty shoes. The shoes in question where a pair of flip flops that highlighted her perfect toes. The right color, and the best lighting, her toes would pop. Now Jade was staring right at all ten of her pink toes. She was barely tall enough to see over her friends toes. Barely half an inch tall, she stared at Elise's massive form that now towered over her. She was on the verge of crying when she saw Elise continue to walk. She was going to die under her best friends flip flops and she won't even know what happened to her.

 

Suddenly she stopped in her tracks. "Where are you Jade?"

 

"Look down! Please!" Jade said to the miniature cell phone. She then saw Elise's beautiful face look down. The small and almost transparent freckles were barely seen by Jade.

 

"Oh my god! Is that really you Jade?" Elise said as she backed up a little bit and go on the ground on her belly. She got comfortable and just stared at the tiny Jade. "Oh my god. I can't believe you're so small. I bet you're pretty scared right now. Don't worry about anything. I'll take care of you. Just get in my hand." Elise was on the verge of tears and so was Jade. Jade got in Elise's palms and she was brought up to her face. She was even more beautiful at this angle. "I'll take care of you, I promise." Elise said before lowering her tiny Jade to mouth to kiss her. Before this, when Jade was normal size, they would kiss each other to comfort each other. It always worked for Jade. And at this size, she would need anything to comfort her.