- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story is meant to explain why shrinking occurs in my stories, since I plan to make more in the future. This will mainly act as a way to take a break from writing Their Confessions, but I hope you enjoy nonetheless!
I cursed my good fortune as I went put myself to sleep. You would imagine that someone with an almost limitless supply of money and material possessions should have nothing to complain about. I was born into this life, but it wasn't what I wanted. With my parents always gone and no friends to speak of, I was left to my own devices everyday. As a young man of eighteen who was homeschooled and rarely allowed to leave the mansion, I craved more than all this. Personal social interaction is what I wanted most and many years ago I developed a rather strange sexual desire as well.

I found out about the giantess fetish and became enamored, spending many hours searching through hundreds of photos and stories. My favorite stories revolved around tiny men being dominated, forced to please the gigantic woman. Sometimes they were willing, while others times they did it out of fear. I so badly wanted to experience this, but of course it is impossible. Sexual desires aside, at the very least I wanted a friend to spend time with.

I drifted off to sleep, wishing for something better than this.

---

I awoke groggily, rubbing my tired eyes. Based on the darkness of my room, I assumed it was still very late in the night. I was about to wonder what woke me up when I realized there was a person floating right in front of me. Calling her a person was an understatement, however. At a first glance she looked more like a goddess made of bronze, her tan skin giving off a low glow. Black hair flowed down her back in a ponytail, held together by a golden band. All of her jewelry appeared to be made of gold; there were bracelets, arm bands, hoop earrings, a toe ring, and anklets. The toe ring was on her left foot and had a simple gold chain anklet, while her right foot had an anklet made of the same material, but it stretched out down the top of her foot and connected to her second toe. Her clothing consisted of loose red pants that were slightly transparent and a small red vest lined with gold as well. To put it plainly, she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

"You're not supposed to be awake, Edward." She stated with a disapproving frown.

"How do you know my name? Who are you?" I asked, more curious than afraid.

"My name is Ka'ano'i and I am here to grant your greatest sexual desire." The woman claimed as she laid on her stomach and rested her chin on her crossed arms, continuing to float in front of me.

"I'm sorry but that just gives me more questions. Why me? Why shouldn't I be awake? Are you a genie?" I felt like a child asking all these questions in succession, but I just had to know. She giggled and thought for a moment.

"Well, when someone with a pure heart and good intentions wishes for their greatest desire, I come to grant it in the night. Then I leave and move on to the next person. You wish to have a friend, but also be dominated by a giant woman. You have more riches than most people in this world, and yet you would throw it away for the chance to live out your fantasy. This is why I chose you, Edward. Also, no, I am not a genie. Genies grant three wishes of any kind. I am a being born from the desire of humans, able to grant a single sexual wish." Ka'ano'i explained with a soft smile, holding up her index finger as she said 'single.'

"So...then you're a genie that can give one sexual wish?" I didn't quite understand the distinction.

"If that helps you comprehend what I am, then yes." She grunted with mild annoyance, but then chuckled at me. "You're quite amusing. I haven't had interaction with a human being in a long long time."

"I thought you granted wishes all the time."

"Well, yes, I do, but they're always asleep. That is how I do my work. If everyone knew there was a 'genie' going around at night granting wishes, it would most certainly cause chaos. Now that you've seen me, I cannot simply grant your inner most wish. You must state your wish and I shall make it happen."

"So...I can pick any wish?"

"As long as it is sexual in nature, you are sincere, and no one will be killed from your wish, then it shall be done." The magical being bowed her head, awaiting my answer patiently. I had to think hard about this, because it would be my only chance. Was there a wish where I could gain a friend and get my sexual desires? I could wish to meet the woman of my dreams, but that felt too tame. As I continued to brainstorm, I couldn't stop thinking about Ka'ano'i and her beauty. She looked gorgeous, but was also powerful and gracious. I knew she would leave as soon as my wish was granted, which made me a little sad. I still had so many things I wanted to ask her.

That's when I came up with my wish.

"Ka'ano'i, I wish to be your shrunken pet." I stated with a triumphant grin.

"You...what? That's...that's against the rules." She looked perturbed, shocked by my answer.

"What rule did I break?"

"I...I suppose you didn't break a specific rule, but I do not think you know the implications of your wish." Ka'ano'i said, her expression uneasy.

"Then tell me what it means."

"You'll travel with me forever, unable to go back to a normal life. As my pet, I will look after you, but I'll also be within my right to do anything I want to you. Is that what you want?" She asked with with a raised eyebrow, leaning in closer toward me.

"I've made my decision." I told her confidently, to which she shook her head.

"Well, if I cannot dissuade you, then welcome to your new life little Edward."

With a snap of her fingers there was a flash of warm light and that's how this all started.
Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter will be actual shrinking content with Ka'ano'i.