- Text Size +
“I can see you breathing.” Ann groaned huskily, and she shook Rob back and forth violently. Tiny droplets shook free from his still form, and the faintest hint of a murmur escaped from the shrunken toy’s lips.

“Good.” Ann grinned. “I was afraid I’d lost you for a second there.” She explained, smiling mischievously.

Rob didn’t find her concern over his plight very comforting. His body was battered, and every breath he took was inundated with her womanly scent. Any feelings he’d had for this girl were quickly evaporating as everything dangerous about her finally began to sink into his feeble little mind.

She was dangerous. He didn’t feel like any concern she showed for him was even remotely genuine. She could end his life with little more than a slight shifting of her fingers. He was completely and utterly at her mercy no matter what.

Just a day ago he’d have found that prospect exciting. Now he found it terrifying, and wondered what would become of his life now.

---

“Do you know what today is?

The question jerked Rob from his sleep, and he slowly raised his head. The box he’d called home for God knows how long was being lifted up and carried away from the drawer Ann kept him in. A splitting headache began to form as his body lurched up, and he coughed painfully.

“Well, do you?”

Rob’s home was flipped upside down suddenly, and he fell onto that familiar green carpet. It was a little more comfortable than the box, but he knew that being dropped onto the floor meant he was going to have to work. What exactly would that entail? He wasn’t sure, but he didn’t want to think about it.

“Answer the fucking question!”

“I don’t know!” Rob shouted up. His voice was raspy, and he hated having to exert himself like that, but the consequences for not doing as was expected of him were always worse. While waiting for a response he took another look around the room. It was clearly dark outside, though a huge television set Ann had turned on was illuminating the room in a dull, white light.

“It’s our anniversary you stupid shit.”

Ann’s words no longer stung him like they used to. For a short while he was actually disheartened by the ordinary cruelness she displayed in her everyday conversations with something she considered barely above a pet. Now her insults about him, his manhood, or his sexual preferences were like water on a duck’s back.

“It’s been an entire year…” Ann explained, reminiscing fondly as she took a seat behind Rob, and stretched her legs out until her bare feet made contact with the pale little thing still lying on the carpet. “We’ve accomplished a lot during that time, haven’t we?” She asked, leaning back against the many pillows leaning against the bed to get herself more comfortable.

“Yes.” Rob said sadly. He had a feeling he knew what was coming up, but didn’t want to think about it. He lazily scanned the room once again, wondering if maybe, just maybe, things could be different this time.

The big toe of Ann’s left foot bumped into him from behind and forced Rob to his knees. He winced in pain, but kept looking around. The bed Ann slept on was placed directly on the floor, so he couldn’t try to escape and hide out underneath it. If he tried to move backwards he’d be directly in Ann’s field of vision, and knew he’d be caught for trying to escape quickly there. Glancing to the sides, he only saw one of the walls of the bedroom, and the door to leave that was, unfortunately, so far away that there was absolutely no way for him to make it in time.

“To think that we knew each other for only six months before you met your wife. And now you’ve been married for a year!”

Rob froze up. Was Ann just toying with him for fun again? He’d felt bad enough at having been away from the world he once knew for twelve months, but this only added to the time! How long had he been serving Ann before she forced him to marry his wife? A year and a half? Longer?

“I think it’s time you gave your lover a big, wet kiss, isn’t it?” Ann asked in a teasing tone. She pressed the big toe of her left foot against the back of his leg while sliding her right foot forward and presenting her sole to him. “I think you should apologize to her for forgetting your anniversary!” Ann taunted, gently leaning her sole forward to mash against Rob’s face.

A stiffness began to rise up from between Rob’s legs, and he winced in pain. He’d been through this for more than a year. He could barely look at Ann without breaking into a panic attack anymore. These days he was more scared of her feet than whatever silly fears he used to hold… long… ago? Everything before Rob met Ann had been getting hazy recently, which only added to his desperation.

“Kiss her!”

Ann won out in the end. She always did. His conscious mind had every right to fear the girl’s thick, brown feet, but it didn’t matter in the end. Some part of him on some subconscious level still found the experience exciting, and his little hardness brushed against the arch of Ann’s foot as Rob stretched both arms wide and hugged the sole as best he could. Heat welled up from his loins, and his pale skin flushed pink while he pressed his face into Ann’s sole.

The smell and warmth the bottom of her foot emitted was comforting for Rob. The pounding in his chest begin to subside as he mashed his face into the soft, sweaty skin. More bits and pieces of Rob’s memories fell by the wayside, and were replaced by the comfort that Ann and her feet provided for him.

His hips started to gyrate automatically, and he clenched his eyes shut in anticipation of what was to come. Maybe she’d show mercy just this once? It was their anniversary, after all.

“You’re supposed to ask your wife before you fuck her!” Ann chastised, and slammed her foot down onto the carpet. She never even bothered looking up from the game she was playing. Tormenting Rob had become so second nature that she barely paid him any mind these days. The thrill of using him as a sex toy daily had worn off quickly, and she was enjoying the latest in a long line of experiments with her human guinea pig.

“Don’t forget. You owe me everything. Your wife is the only thing you live for anymore. You have to let her know how much you appreciate her!”

Rapid-fire kisses tickled the bottom of her sole, and Ann pressed him flat against the carpet again. It was in moments like these that she found herself wondering about the life he’d left behind. The people and family he’d grown up with, and had spent so long with. For the first couple of weeks the only thing Rob seemed to do was bitch about how this wasn’t fair, but he had been obedient for a good while now.

Sighing, Ann leaned back again, and rubbed her dirty sole all over Rob. At this point she was certain. He was hers in mind, body and soul. Earlier that day she’d been reading through the old spots the two of them used to inhabit. Dozens of posts asked where he’d disappeared to, and each brought a smile to Ann’s lips. A single finger slipped between her legs as she browsed the posts, and her face grew hot. People from his former life wanted to see him again, but Ann had a distinct feeling that, even if given the option to escape, Rob would have chosen to stay. And if not? Well, it’s not like anyone knew where the fuck he was anyway.

“Take a deep breath.” Ann ordered, and began to press her weight down onto the little toy underfoot. A tiny puff of air shot up between her toes, and an uncharacteristic giggle escaped her lips while Rob began to fight for the oxygen that had just been forced from his lungs.

Slipping a hand down between her legs, Ann rubbed herself through her shorts, and mashed her bare foot into Rob’s body using even more of her weight. Tiny struggles gently faded away, and she wriggled her toes atop his unconscious form. This was the new normal for Rob. His fetishes had been twisted, and perverted into this delusion of a life. Sexual servitude was all he lived for. He’d been cut down in his prime, and his owner showed no remorse for what she’d done to the promising young man.

Instead, she reveled in it.