- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Note: This story contains some lovely art by pogojo if you check out the version at my DeviantART page here http://fav.me/d8b5jbc . This version is raw text only, so no pictures.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Note: This story has two different endings. Pick one when you're done, or just read both!
robbity: I look up and up and up and up and up and up and up and up and I finally realize what I've been looking at. These aren't five soft tree stumps. They're toes.
tinyMDK: “I wonder where my friend could be. We were supposed to meet here at this time!” I say, wiggling my toes impatiently.
robbity: I try to look around, but there are no other ways for me to contact you. Taking in a deep breath, I decide to crack my knuckles, and begin the long climb up your beautiful smelly feet and to your face to get your attention.
tinyMDK: I keep waiting, wondering what could be taking him so long. Maybe I got the time wrong? I bring out my phone to check.
robbity: I keep climbing. It's a long way up!
tinyMDK: I start browsing my received messages. There's a lot more than I thought there would be, and I don't remember what time he sent it, so I start scrolling
robbity: I keep climbing. I'm starting to get tired.
tinyMDK: I keep browsing my phone. It's so boring.
robbity: I keep climbing. I know I'll be there soon!
tinyMDK: I think I found the message, but I quickly discover that it is not the correct message. I continue browsing my phone.
robbity: I keep on climbing. One day I'll be there!
tinyMDK: I keep browsing my phone.
robbity: I keep climbing.
tinyMDK: I keep browsing.
robbity: I keep climbing.
tinyMDK: I keep browsing.
robbity: I keep climbing.
tinyMDK: fuck i have to sleep now
tinyMDK: finish tomorrow?
robbity: Sure! I can't wait 'til I reach the top! ;)
tinyMDK: oh I don't think you'll like what happens when you get up there.
robbity: I don't think there's anything to worry about. You wouldn't hurt me.
tinyMDK: that's what you think. In this scennario i'd probably kill the shit out of you
robbity: What if it was real life instead?
tinyMDK: well then that'd probably be different i'd probably just make you a slave instead of outrihgt killing you.
robbity: Ooh I'm quivering in my tiny boots.
tinyMDK: you'll be quivering my big shoes
robbity: Says you.
tinyMDK: and i'm always right.
robbity: Well there was that one time
robbity: When you were like
tinyMDK: ALWAYS
tinyMDK: RIGHT
robbity: :P
tinyMDK: ;>
tinyMDK: zz bedtime now
robbity: seeya

Ann exhaled, before yawning deeply. One hand lazily guided her mouse up to the X button on the window she'd just been chatting in, and clicked it. It was already seven in the goddamn morning! She should really be getting to bed earlier! Or, at least before the sun rises. Then again, maybe it didn't really matter. Getting enough sleep is more important than the hours slept, right?

Yawning again, she closed her laptop, shoved it to the opposite side of her bed, and wrapped herself up in blankets. The sun was already beginning to rise on another dreadful morning, and she needed all the sleep she could get. Yet another night was perfectly wasted, spent talking with friends instead of working on more important projects. Was it really her fault though? Inspiration simply refused to strike, and until it did, she would remain creatively bankrupt.

Closing her eyes, Ann rested her head on the small pile of flat pillows. She thought back to the end of her conversation with robbity, or rather, Rob, since they were practically on a first name basis outside of role-plays. What would she really do if she had a tiny person of her very own? It was a question she'd been asked numerous times, and had always offered the same answer. She wouldn't kill them. She wrote countless stories about murdering the little fucks, but reality was different from fantasy. Unless she had access to an unlimited supply of little people, she couldn't see herself killing even one. That was just common sense.

But could she control herself if she ever got a real chance? She had no idea. Could she really take someone that small seriously as a real, living person? Or would she be unable to stop herself? Thoughts like these flitted through her mind as sleep gently overtook her, freeing her from consciousness.

All the way across the country, a young boy was following much of the same routine. He stared at his computer screen as if it were the most important thing in the world. After another ten seconds, the computer sounded a small tone, and the name turned from its normal, vibrant black to a dull gray. She was offline.

Finally feeling confident in signing off, Rob closed the window he'd been staring at and looked over at his empty bed sleepily. He was thinking the same thing as the girl across the country, though he had a vastly different opinion. She was thinking about things very logically, applying her own emotions to a situation in order to determine what would happen. He, on the other hand, was an idealist. Rob would all too easily get lost in his fantasies, placing himself in the role of a tiny man at the mercy of a gigantic woman who commanded him with her mere presence. If she gave an order, he would scurry to fulfill it out of a combination of loyalty and fear. He would willingly worship her at all times. If she so desired it, he would even lay down his life for nothing more than a moment of fleeting pleasure for his imagined Goddess.

Rob tossed and turned, unable to keep his mind off of these thoughts. He blamed the girl he'd met online recently for this, and wished there was a way he could make his fantasies a reality. He wished they could meet, but he could stand only a few inches tall and be her plaything. They both shared the same fetish, after all! It would be his dream come true for her to rub her feet all over his puny body, and she could fulfill every last fantasy he'd ever had while lying alone in bed. Why wouldn't she be willing to play the role she'd been born to?

A slight smile formed on Rob's lips, and he dozed off.

---

A loud, annoying alarm pierced the silence. Like a beast awakening from a centuries-long slumber, Ann slowly lifted herself up. Her hair was a mess, and her vision was blurry from the sharp sound knocking her out of a restful sleep. Aches and pains flared up in her tired body as she groggily crawled across the bed to idly slap at her alarm clock.

Her attempt to quiet the ringing monstrosity ended in failure, and she moaned in annoyance as she collapsed onto the bed. Loud, screeching buzzes echoed in the room and she lunged up suddenly, grabbed the entire thing and yanked it closer to her. Yawning, she easily flicked a switch and shut the thing off. Her head fell onto the bed again in an awkward position, and she briefly considered going back to sleep. The sun shining through her window convinced her this probably wouldn't be the best time to take a nap though, and she groaned, literally sliding out of bed.

Her body flopped off of the mattress and onto the carpeted floor. She lay there a moment, and once again considered just taking the day off. Was she really needed out in the real world? The bed, though old and misshapen, was comfortable, and she didn’t want to just abandon it!

Inhaling deeply, Ann lifted herself with both hands, and climbed to her feet. The sudden change in elevation threw her off balance, and she quickly waved her arms to right herself. A slight breeze from a ceiling fan blew loose strands of jet-black hair from her face, and she began to squint. Everything in the bedroom was blurry, but she was hungry more than anything else.

Taking a step, she promptly tripped over a pile of loose clothes lying on the floor. Once again she was thrown off center, and, if not for the room’s small dimensions she’d have most certainly fallen on her face. Instead, she was propelled into one of the room’s walls and slammed into it face-first.

“What the fuck...” She whispered, stepping back and looking at the clothes she'd just tripped over. Why was there a bunch of clothes lying around on the floor? She may not have been the cleanest person around, but she wasn’t the type to just undress and move on.

Narrowing her eyes, she tried to focus on the mysterious pile of clothes. It remained a blurry mass of colors that refused to stay still, and she groaned once again. She'd hadn’t put her glasses on. Turning her head up slightly, she looked again at the empty, inviting bed, and caught the slight reflection her glasses made from the sunlight.

There was no way around it. She had to get back onto the bed to retrieve her glasses. Fighting every instinct to just lie down and nap again, Ann placed a knee onto the bed. Her body sank into the mattress invitingly as she crawled forward, and picked the glasses up. Her vision cleared up instantly as they came to rest on her nose, and the bed creaked as she forced herself to climb off of it.

Thanks to her newly-cleared vision, she could tell that the clothes definitely weren't hers. Taking a step forward she dug a big toe under the discarded button-up shirt, and flipped it over. It was a plain, white shirt. A man’s shirt, from the looks of it. Frowning, she plucked up the empty pair of jeans between two toes, lifted it up to her knee, and held them to her face for inspection.

“Who the fuck...” she whispered, turning the garment back and forth as if that would help her discern its owner. “Why is this here...?” she asked, and wondered if she'd taken up sleepwalking last night. Even then, where would she have gotten these? A brief image flickered in her mind of her next-door neighbor waking up without pants, and a small smile formed on her lips.

As she was daydreaming, a small, pale lump fell out from the jeans legs and rolled onto the floor. It would have gone completely unnoticed if it hadn't come to rest against her toes, and she glanced down lazily.

It was small. It was pale. It looked like it was moving. It had been hiding in the jeans. It made quiet, high-pitched squeaking sounds.

“Oh Jesus!” She yelped, suddenly tossing the empty jeans away and backing up. Why was there a fucking mouse in the jeans?! What kind of sick fucking prank is this?

The little thing crawled out from the legs groggily and took a moment to look around in every direction before settling upon the woman it shared a room with. It didn't scurry away. It wasn’t even moving particularly fast, and seemed to have trouble traversing the thick, fuzzy carpet.

Ann watched the little thing emerge with a curious eye. Every other encounter she'd ever had with a mouse ended with the thing scurrying away faster than she could react and vanishing behind a piece of furniture she couldn't reach. With that in mind, she was certain this couldn’t be a mouse.

Frowning, she turned to the side and flipped a light switch, illuminating the sunlit room even further. The little thing crawling near her toes seemed to fall back at the sudden burst of light, and the quiet whirring of the ceiling fan became the only sound.

That couldn't be what it looked like. Could it? No, she had to be imagining it. That was impossible. Wasn’t it? She wasn't a scientist, but could vaguely remember reading something that proved it was impossible. And, yet, here it was, spitting in the face of science, logic, and reason.

A tiny, shrunken man. He didn't appear to be moving all that much, and his little mop of brown hair shook as he tried to gather himself. The clothes he’d been hiding in must have belonged to him, as his average build was completely exposed. He could have been quite the looker if he hadn't been, well, only a couple of inches tall.

Ann crossed her arms over her chest and looked around her empty room again. She had to tell someone. Anyone. There was a life-changing, no world-changing event going on here! Her heart pounded in her chest, and she anxiously looked from side to side in excitement. Who was she going to tell?! Should she tell anyone?

Turning around in place, her eyes fell upon her closed laptop, and she was struck with a sudden idea. She knew who to tell! In the blink of an eye she collected the little man, hopped into bed with him in her fist, opened up her laptop, and pressed the power button. Her little prize was unceremoniously dumped onto the laptop’s keyboard while she waited for the slow piece of machinery to boot up.

He didn't move much, but now that she was much closer she could see his little chest puffing in and out as he breathed. Ann couldn’t stop herself from smiling as he slowly turned his head up and locked eyes with her. She could see some kind of emotion in his eyes, though she couldn’t quite tell what. He looked real, as much as she tried to tell herself this was impossible.

The computer monitor came to life behind the little man, and Ann pulled her eyes away from his. Her fingers flew across the keyboard as she logged on, and she quickly signed into the instant messaging program she’d spent so long on last night. She had to see how jealous he would be about this. He'd probably tell her to ask the little guy all kinds of questions about how he got like this, or where he came from!

“And...” She grinned, barely able to contain her excitement. The little man had turned around to look at the monitor as well, curious about what was going on. Her friends list popped up after a second, and she felt a twinge of sadness bubble up. “He's not around...” She whispered, and exhaled, blowing her hot breath all over the back of the little man's head. He was the one who would have cared most about such an impossible thing, so what now?

“Ann?”

Ann's heart skipped a beat. Her eyes shot open and glued themselves to the little guy looking up at her monitor. Quickly scanning the entire screen, she confirmed that the name “Ann” appeared absolutely nowhere on the page. The only hint to her identity was the username that she'd just signed in with, meaning…

No. That's just… no. She was letting her mind wander again. Coincidence does not imply causality, she repeated to herself, trying to calm herself down.

“Are you Ann?”

Ann just about fainted.

Silence filled the room.

“And you're...?” She finally asked, breaking the silence as her heart pounded in her chest. “Rob?” she asked, face flushing in embarrassment the instant the name had escaped her lips.

Another bout of silence.

“Fuck this.” Ann said, grabbing the top of the laptop and pulling it down. “I need to get some more fucking slee-”

“No! Wait!” Rob shouted up, breaking into a jog and ducking out from under the closing lid just in time. “What the fuck is going on?! How did this happen?”

Ann looked the little thing up and down critically.

“Just need to get some more sleep...” She muttered, having come to the conclusion that this was far too coincidental to be anything but a dream.

“This isn't a dream! It's me, Rob!” The minuscule boy shouted up at the sleepy-eyed girl. “How did you do this? Why wouldn't you warn me beforehand?” He asked again, incensed after being ignored.

Ann's heart pounded in her chest all the while. This was literally one of her fantasies come true. Unfortunately, it was an impossibility, and had to be some kind of extremely vivid dream. At least, that's what she repeated to herself over and over. She didn't want to get her hopes up, only to have them dashed when she woke up in a few hours.

“I don't know.” Ann said, closing her eyes. She may as well try to answer his questions if he wasn’t going to shut up about it.

“So it was just random?”

Ann groaned. She took it back. She didn't want to answer questions, she just wanted to wake up.

“I don't know.” She repeated.

“That's... interesting.” Rob said, looking over the lying-down girl's form. “Do you have any idea how to get me back to normal?”

“Are you still talking to me?”

Another long, awkward silence hung in the air.

“Well, I mean, if we don't know how this happened...” Rob began in an attempt to revive the conversation. He was more scared than anything, and knew that Ann would be his only true option for survival, even if she didn't want him. Who knew how long it'd take him to get back to normal, after all? “So... do you think...”

“Go on.”

“Well... you know.”

Ann sighed, and sat up. Her hair was an absolute mess, her shirt had ridden up in the short time she’d been lying down, and her left arm had fallen asleep. Despite all this, Rob looked up at her hopefully. Ann didn’t particularly care. She needed to get some food inside of her before she seriously considered the growing likelihood that this wasn’t a dream.

Stepping out of bed, Ann shuffled slowly out of her bedroom, leaving the little guy alone. A few minutes later she returned, still looking disheveled but having at least pulled her shirt back down over her waist. In one hand she carried something in a bright orange wrapper.

“Are you hungry?” She asked, hopping back into bed and opening the package she'd brought with her. Inside was an absolutely enormous chocolate peanut-butter cup. Even by a normal-sized person’s standards! The packaging boasted that it contained a full half-pound of chocolate and peanut butter, and the sweet scent wafted out in every direction.

“Y-Yes.” Rob admitted meekly.

“It's gonna cost ya.” Ann explained, effortlessly lifting one of the massive chunks of chocolate and bringing it to her lips. She casually took a bite out of the cup almost as big as her face, and looked down at Rob expectantly. “Otherwise you're fuckin' gone.”

Rob was taken aback by how nonchalant Ann was about the whole situation.

“Well?” She added, lowering a hand and pinning Rob beneath her index finger.

“I don't have anything though!” He protested uselessly.

“Not on you, no.” Ann said, rolling her eyes dismissively. “But you have a bank account, don't you?”

“W-Well...” Rob whimpered, aghast at how serious Ann seemed to be.

“You can stay with me for as long as you want.” She added sweetly, leaning back so she could present her bare feet to Rob.

Immediately Rob's defenses were weakened, and he licked his lips hungrily. Arousal flooded his entire system, and began to affect his decision making skills. He thought that maybe this not only wouldn't be a bad idea, but that it would be the best decision he's ever made in his life! What did he need money for? He was just a couple of inches tall!

Ann continued munching away at the ridiculously proportioned lump of chocolate while sliding her feet forward even closer. If this really and truly was the Rob she'd known for years, then she knew there was no way he'd be able to resist a nice, friendly pair of feet. It was practically all they’d talked about before!

“O-Okay!”

“Good.” Ann said, putting the peanut butter cup down and picking up Rob. Small streaks of melted chocolate painted his chest as she did so, but she didn't seem to notice as she relocated him onto a small desk in the corner of her room. The laptop was quickly picked up and placed next to him, and she opened it up once again.

“Where do you bank?” She asked so bluntly that Rob immediately began having second thoughts again.

“I-I...” He whimpered, trying to find a way out of it. Unfortunately he'd been placed on top of a towering desk, and was now completely helpless to even attempt escape. All pathways out would lead to being captured by Ann immediately, and simply jumping off was not an option given the incredible drop he'd need to survive.

“Come on, Rob...” Ann teased, stepping right up to the desk and rubbing a finger along his tiny body. The heat of her body melted the chocolate that she'd streaked on earlier even more, painting his chest a deep, brown color. “Or am I going to have to crush you to get what I want?”

Words that Rob had always wanted to hear in the context he'd always wanted to hear them. Yet, they weren't quite as sexy when it seemed like imminent death awaited him for not doing it.

Ann, tired of waiting for her shrunken friend to answer, decided to take things into her own hands. Lifting her shirt a little, she exposed the round bit of pudge that resided above her waist, and picked her stomach up with both hands. Taking another step forward, she then let go, and giggled at the sensation of a tiny body being squashed underneath her stomach.

“Answer the question anytime now...” Ann taunted, gently sliding from side to side and rubbing her belly on the tiny Rob. “Otherwise the next time you get crushed it could be permanent.” she added, making sure to stress that last word.

Rob was thankfully forced to his back when the soft, brown flesh came down directly onto him. Part of him enjoyed the feeling of a giant woman resting her body on his comparatively puny one without regard for his safety. That part was quickly overshadowed by his survival instincts yelling at him to fight back, and make sure she didn’t accidentally end his life with the playful movement.

“Hurry the god damned fuck up.” Ann chided, leaning forward to place more weight on Rob.

“Okay!” Rob's tiny voice squeaked out at the last possible moment. He didn't like it, but there was nothing at all he could do about it.

A devious smile crossed Ann's lips, and she leaned forward anyway. He took too long to answer, and for that he would be punished. After all, she had all day to chisel everything she could out of him.

Night had fallen some time ago, and Ann was growing weary. There was a whole hell of a lot more to taking someone for everything they've got than she could have imagined. But now she was finished! A digital shopping cart full of items for herself was displayed prominently on the screen, awaiting a confirmation. Twelve hours ago this would have cost more than she cared to spend all at once, but now she clicked the checkout button with the utmost confidence.

“That took way too long.”

“Did you have to take everything?” Rob asked, sounding hurt.

“Oh shut up.” Ann answered, shaking her head dismissively. “Or I'll step on you until you pass out.”

The two stopped for a moment, allowing those words to hang in the air. It had slipped out of Ann’s mouth so casually, but it was definitely something they'd both talked about before. A small, quickly vanishing part of her did feel sorry for Rob. Maybe she could use this as a way to smooth things over with him. Or he could just keep being her slave like she was sure he wanted.

“That sounds like fun, actually.”

Rob slowly began to back up when Ann's eyes focused on him. She had that same evil glint that flashed only moments before she'd rest her belly on him that afternoon. He didn't want to think about how much more dangerous her foot could be, especially since she'd always shown a fondness for tormenting him with her feet in their chats in the past.

“A-Actually, on second thought, we should probably get to slee-”

“Oh please, you used to always go on about this. I'm sure it'll be fine.”

Before a smart, well-reasoned argument could form in Rob’s mind, he was picked off the table and coolly dropped onto the carpet. High above him was the computer chair the giantess sat upon, while two oversized tanned feet were directly before him. He thought he'd wanted this, but after he’d spent a few hours being held in someone else's hands he was beginning to have second thoughts.

“Now don't complain, or I'll have to crush you~” Ann sang, before lifting a foot and stepping onto the little thing. The instant the soft skin of her sole made contact with his tiny body a shiver traveled down her spine. A fantasy she'd held her entire life was now reality. Just like that. She didn't know how it had happened, but it had. And the best part was that he was totally into it too! No silly guilt, or conscience to nag at her for enslaving a real person!

She took a moment to exhale, and withdrew her foot slightly. She wasn't expecting his little body to tickle so much, and needed a moment to recover. Her face grew hot once she’d been deprived of the feedback though, and she quickly settled her sole back on top of him. Being separated for only a few seconds was like a lifetime, and she wondered if her desires were already starting to take over her common sense.

Ann shook her head. She needed to stop worrying about this. Tiny toy or not, she had work to do, and had to get another story ready to be shipped.

Drumming her toes against the carpet, she finally opened up her laptop and brought up the lengthy document she'd been working on. It was yet another erotic story about her fantasies; the kind she wrote all too frequently. As always, the main character was a self-insert, though she was idealized quite a bit.

Sighing, Ann looked back down at her own body. She wasn't tall. She didn't have massive breasts capable of smothering a fully grown man. She didn't have a perfect hourglass figure with a gigantic, round ass. Her hair was too dark and thick to shine and gleam in the light. Bringing her hands down to her stomach, she grabbed hold of the flab that stuck out just over the top of her shorts. At least some people liked muffin tops, right?

Sighing again, she looked back at her laptop's monitor, and began to type. The main character of this story was a real sexpot. Nothing like the real woman behind the screen. No, the real Ann was well, boring. Normal. Aggressively so. Where she was confident, loud, and crass, the self-insert was more quiet, subdued, and menacing.

Slamming both hands on the keyboard, Ann started to tap her right foot on the carpet, having forgotten about the very real shrunken boy trapped beneath her foot. She'd abandoned reality for her own thoughts, and began to hammer out sentence after sentence onto the document she had open. Focusing was difficult, but she had to get this project completed sometime!

Rob, on the other hand, experienced the last minute quite differently from Ann. Imagining life at only a couple inches tall and actually experiencing it were radically different. Every part of Ann's form was magnified, and when he'd been placed before her bare feet he'd experienced a moment of weakness.

He simply hadn't been prepared for this. Looking at pictures, and imagining it was a vastly different experience than being deposited before two bare feet larger than his former bedroom. A thin layer of dust covered the soles, but that somehow only added to their natural beauty. Her feet weren't perfect, but that made them more interesting. It gave them character. This was what his fetish had really and truly been for years. Now he could experience it.

In an instant all of his worries about his situation vanished like a wisp of smoke in a wind storm. He climbed to his own tiny feet and took a step towards her massive, gorgeous feet. He was overwhelmed with so many choices! Should he go and prostrate himself at those round, plump toes? Or should he stay near the sole, and allow her to envelop his entire body with it? Or maybe the arch, so he could enjoy the nice, comfortable cavern her foot created while being safe from her weight? Or maybe even the heel? What sort of secrets lie hidden there?

Ann quickly made the choice for him when she stepped onto his tiny body. It wasn't the choice he would've made, as the appeal of five toes at once had drawn him the most, but there was little he could do about it now. Figuring he may as well make the best of things, he simply laid there and let it happen. He inhaled deeply, taking in her scent, and a strong arousal built up between his legs. This was more than everything he'd ever imagined.

More weight settled, and all the air exploded from his lungs in one burst. That wasn't good! He'd expected just a mild increase over time, not this! He tried to bring his hands up to fight the invading ceiling of foot, but he couldn't even move his hands! Fear gripped his heart, and he fought back against the weight as best he could, only for his tiny body sink more deeply into her sole. She was aware of what was going on, wasn't she? She was just teasing him! She had to be!

All at once the soft sole was lifted from him, and he was given the chance to breathe again. Rolling to his side, he coughed, and took in long, exaggerated breaths. His lungs filled with the musty air beneath the foot, and another cold shiver arced down his spine. Though the reality was significantly more terrifying than he could have imagined, it had also been one of his many fantasies. He'd just experienced being crushed by a giantess.

And he didn't like it.

Ann didn't care. Before he could fully recover from his near-death experience, she'd stepped back onto him, and this time rubbed his tiny body into her sole. Only one small part of him enjoyed the friction she applied unknowingly, while the rest was uncomfortable having such a large, warm blanket scrub his entire body at once.

Thankfully it stopped after only a minute, and a rhythmic thumping could be felt in the floor beneath him. She was tapping her toes on the ground, and the slight movement gave Rob some time to recover. His entire body was sore, and rubbed raw from the couple of minutes he'd been down on the carpet, and he wished she would just stop already.

As if his prayers were being answered by an all-powerful deity, Ann raised her foot. A thin smile crossed Rob's face, and he took the briefest of moments to enjoy the peace he'd been allowed.

Then she started tapping her foot.

Far above the life-or-death drama going on at her feet, Ann was still sleepily typing away at her laptop. She was more acutely aware of the little man under her sole now, as every downward tap brought a small spark of bliss that traveled up her foot. It was the mildest of stimulants imaginable, but it did what it could to keep her awake.

Sentence after sentence gradually formed on the page as her fingers began to slow down. A quick glance to the bottom right of the screen confirmed that it was almost three in the morning. She should have been in bed by now, but there was just this one scene left! Closing her eyes, she began to breathe deeply, taking a moment to rest. The bright light from the monitor was giving her a headache, so she just needed to relax a moment. Enjoy the peace and quiet. The coolness of the quiet room, and the soft whirring of the ceiling fan. Overworking herself wouldn’t help anything.

“Huh?!” She said suddenly, jerking her head up and opening her eyes. Adrenaline filled her body and her heart beat against her chest as she glanced down at the monitor again. Thirty minutes had passed since she last checked! Had she passed out while writing again?

Things hadn’t been going much better for Rob under her foot. Every tap of the monolithic beast above him drained his energy and forced him back to the ground. One particularly bad tap smashed his skull into the ground, and, if not for the softness of the carpet, he was sure it would have severely injured him. As it was, her toes were aloofly exercising their dominance over the smaller target with a playful beat down that he was completely unable to escape from.

The low, rumbling sound of his new owner's yawn surprised and relieved Rob all at once. The only sound he could make in response was a low, quiet whimper.

Once again the foot came to rest on him, but the tapping was slower this time. There was no real weight behind it, but it still managed to completely immobilize him beneath the sheer bulk alone. The soft blanket of flesh almost felt nice this time. Musty, sure, but comfortable.

This time the problem came in how long the overbearing foot was left on top of him. He was expecting a couple of minutes to enjoy her all-encompassing warmth, but it was not to be. Three minutes passed. Then five. At ten he began to panic, as a mild case of claustrophobia began to set in. He wondered how long he'd been beneath her. Had he been forgotten about? Did she think she'd stepped on him, ending his life that simply and nonchalantly?

All manner of crazy theories formed in the tortured boy's head, but the foot suddenly lifting away calmed his nerves. The stuffiness vanished, and the cooler temperature of the room caressed his naked body. Wrapping his arms around himself, Rob began to shiver, and couldn’t believe he was already missing the radiating warmth of Ann’s foot.

With a disappointed sigh, he watched the foot above him come back down to the right of his miniature body missing it entirely. A warm gust of air blew over his body, and he decided that he needed to act now or spend the night cold and alone. He jumped to his feet, and made a mad dash for Ann’s lovely toes, ready to shower them with affection.

Or, he would have, but he found his body was stuck, embedded into the carpet's fibers by the constant weight above him. He flexed his meager muscles as best he could, but it was no use. He was a sitting duck. If he hadn’t been panicking before he certainly was now.

Ann's eyes were only half open at this point. Narrow slits through which only blurry light seeped in. She was gradually losing consciousness as she typed, and constantly had to force herself awake through sheer willpower. She knew she could crank out some more work. Not a particularly notable amount given her condition, but every little bit helped! One. More. Page.

And with that, the girl lost consciousness completely. Her head slumped forward, and her fingers went limp on the keyboard. A block of semicolons appeared on the page, and quickly began filling it out.

Rob watched as the foot hovered above him again, and redoubled his efforts to fight his way out from underneath. He ultimately lost that fight, and was quickly smothered beneath a collapsing ceiling of foot flesh. His breathing was immediately inhibited, and his heart raced again. She wasn’t putting any pressure on him this time. She was still awake up there, wasn’t she?! Why couldn’t she have stayed awake just a minute longer?! Then she could drop him into a sock like he'd always dreamed, and he could sleep in warm, cottony goodness!

Instead this was how he spent his first night with Ann. Tiny, and pinned between a carpet and a soft sole, barely able to breathe. Hours were spent suffering beneath the heavy foot. There was just enough give in the soft skin for him to think as if he could fight his way out, but it was all for naught. It didn’t take long for him to completely tire himself out, and collapse into a pathetic heap underfoot. He stopped trying to break free. He recognized it as a fruitless endeavor, and knew that it would be wiser to conserve his strength. A wetness quickly formed in the corner of his eyes as the gravity of the situation began to set in.

Ann slept lazily far above, blissfully unaware of the tense drama unfolding under her foot.

Hour after hour passed, and there was no sign of life from the sleeping girl. The useless lump under her foot had slowed down in his protests, and even tried to get to sleep. The cloying warmth and heat of the sole kept even that from happening and he was kept awake in a hellish state as fatigue began to wear on his body more. Ann's foot would twitch every so often in her sleep, raising his spirits for a brief moment before he realized there was no way she’d regained consciousness.

Finally, after the sun had been up for several hours, Ann began to stir.

Both of her feet flattened against the floor as she came to life, forcing all the air from Rob’s lungs in one unconcerned movement. The tired giantess above him yawned, and stretched, forcing his body to slide against the carpet and causing quite a friction burn in the process. He tried to make his pain at the simple, unaware act be heard, but only succeeded in cracking his lips open and allowing the dirty sole to fill the inside of his mouth.

Ann’s head slowly rose from the keyboard she had passed out on and opened her eyes. The light of the monitor seared her eyes, and she quickly closed them again. Reaching forward blindly, she grasped the top of the laptop and slammed it shut. With the interference gone her head began to sag once again, before she jerked it up, and forced herself awake.

Opening her mouth as wide as she could, Ann yawned. It was hot. A thin sheen of sweat had formed on her body from both the temperature of her bedroom and the heat of the laptop’s monitor. It made her feel dirty. Sticky. She needed a bath, and realized she’d forgotten to take one in all the excitement yesterday.

Standing up from her chair, she felt a small form under her foot, and jumped to the side in alarm. She’d forgotten Rob was there!

“You alright?” She asked, placing her arms on her hips and squinting at the small figure at her feet.

Rob was too busy taking in great, deep lungfuls of air now that he’d been freed. A torturous night of near-suffocation followed by being trampled by an unfathomably large and heavy girl had taken a toll on his health. All he wanted now was some time to catch his breath and rest. The air gradually grew more humid as Ann’s big toe appeared directly above him, and pressed onto his face. A thin river of tears dripped from Rob’s eyes as he realized he was going to be denied his break, and it was quickly wiped away when Ann’s toe rubbed against his face.

“I can feel you breathing down there.” Ann smiled, relieved. “Come on. Let’s get you washed up.” She added, bending over and scraping the boy’s embedded body out from the carpet. No extra care or attention was paid to Rob’s condition. He was simply collected as though he were a toy, and carried out of the bedroom and somewhere else.

The sickly sweet scent of soaps and hygiene products filled the air, letting Rob know where he’d been carried even through closed eyes. He was in a bathroom. He’d mentioned this to Ann in his fantasies before. Being small meant he’d have to do things like clean up in a sink, gently cared for by a loving owner. He may have had a horrible night, but at least now he was going to be given a reprieve. A nice bath, by his very own giantess. Not quite as good as a couple hours of sleep sounded, but a decent alternative.

The roar of rushing water was significantly louder than he’d been expecting, and Rob sat up. His eyelids were heavy, but he could see that he was above a quickly-filling tub of water. Was Ann going to take a bath at the same time, and leave him to his own devices? It wasn’t quite the same thing he’d fantasized about, but, well, she was in charge. A part of him was thrilled that she wasn’t going to follow his own dreams and desires to a T.

Then he was dropped. His eyes grew wide for a split second before he hit the ocean of ice-cold water with a tiny splash. The coldness shocked his body fully awake in an instant, and he opened his eyes in surprise. His muscles ached as he forced himself to swim up, and the instant he surfaced the coldness of the water truly embraced him. Wrapping his thin arms around his body he began to rub himself viciously in an attempt to generate some sort of heat.

Ann, on the other hand, didn’t even stop to think that what she’d done could have been uncomfortable to her toy. She was too busy blushing intensely as she forced herself to strip out of her clothes. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, and again grabbed hold of the visible muffin top above her waist. Frowning, she balled her fists and turned away, fully intent on committing to this act. Just ignore any embarrassment! After all, the first thing she’d noticed about the tiny Rob was that just how small he was, and the fact that he hadn’t been allowed any clothes. It was only fair that she show him the same courtesy by letting him see her as well!

Kicking her discarded clothes aside, she turned around, and gingerly lifted a foot above the rippling water. Rob was still sputtering around, trying to get his bearings, and she gently dipped a toe right next to him, swishing it around as she did so.

The temperature seemed cool enough, so she dipped her entire foot into the tub. A small shiver passed through her body, and she enjoyed the coolness of the water. With another cautious movement, she slipped her second foot into the water, careful to avoid the swimming figure beneath her. The little, shrunken man that could now view her entirety from the knee up. The puny thing that was probably looking up at her right now.

Blushing suddenly, Ann dropped her body into the tub entirely, submerging herself in the cold water. The violent shifting of liquid tossed Rob around, and he once again found himself fighting for his life as currents pushed him under and tossed him around.

Rob only imagined it could be compared to being in the middle of a raging storm. Ice-cold water blasted him from every side, and on more than one occasion he opened his mouth in a desperate bid for oxygen, only to be given a mouthful of water. He kept trying to swim, to fight the current and break the water’s surface, but he was having little luck. He was losing this fight. His world began to grow dark.

Then, he was lifted. Simply grateful for air he began to cough violently, and clutched onto whatever it was that had saved him. Slow, deep breaths were taken, and he opened his eyes cautiously.

Ann had watched her bath toy get tossed around for a few seconds gleefully before he suddenly began to sink. Sighing in annoyance, she slid deeper into the water until just her head was sticking out, and stretched a leg forward to collect the wimpy little thing.

“Are you done?” She asked, noting how long her plaything kept coughing and clutching her ankle tightly. “Or are you just going to keep wasting time coughing?” she added, smirking down as she noticed him begin to recover from the brief venture into the water. Part of her wanted to dunk him back under the water and see how he liked that, but she restrained herself for the moment. No, if she really wanted to play with him she needed to act slower, and think things through.

Suddenly struck with inspiration, Ann lifted up her tanned leg even higher. Rob was still taking deep breaths when he found the surface he'd been holding onto shift in angle violently. Ann's soft skin was too slippery to properly hold, and he quickly began sliding down her ankle, and past her shin. He bounced past the knee, and suddenly began to free fall directly for the water once again.

For the split second he flew through the air, Rob could make out the full, glorious body of his new owner through the rippling bath. A perverse smile crossed his face as he committed the image to memory. Then, he hit the frigid water with the top of his skull.

Ann laughed. He was quickly sinking like a rock again, but that wasn't her top priority at the moment. No, she had other things she'd need to do with her little pet today, so she’d have to actually clean herself while taking this bath sooner or later.

Sitting up, the top half of her body emerged from the water and she raised both arms overhead, feeling around for the mesh pouf she bathed with. It hit the water a moment later, as two clear bottles were also plucked from the shelf above and placed on the tub's rim. Exhaling pleasantly, she squirted a dollop of shampoo from one of the bottles into her hands and began to massage it into her hair.

Rob recovered from the blow directly to his cranium after a short while, and immediately realized his plight. A large cluster of air bubbles escaped from his mouth in hysteria, and he quickly began to swim back up to the surface. It was, thankfully, an easy swim, and his tiny head popped out of the bath water with a sudden gasp as he fought to refill his lungs with precious, life-giving air.

Rubbing the water from his eyes, Rob looked around the bathroom again, before quickly settling on Ann's enormous form. Her top half wasn’t obscured by the water anymore! Oh no, instead she was now sitting up with both arms raised overhead, presenting herself to him. Even with the coldness of the water shriveling up his manhood, he could feel himself stiffen at the incredible sight before him.

Rob’s heart pounded in his chest as he drank in her feminine form, but it quickly grew to be too much. He needed to be closer. He needed to experience her womanly touch against his body again. He needed her.

Dog paddling forward, he quietly approached the giantess washing her hair with both eyes closed. A quick glance down confirmed that he was now floating above her bellybutton, which looked closer than he expected from above. To his sides were two mounds of flesh that rested on her chest and jiggled from every slight movement she made while washing her hair. Two pert nipples topped each mini-mountain of her chest, and he knew he had to touch them. She was practically inviting him to do so, after all!

Ann’s fingers were busy gently massaging shampoo into her head when she suddenly felt something brush up against her chest. One eye opened lazily, and she glanced down, instantly spotting Rob reaching to grab hold of one of her nipples. She watched him try to use it for leverage, and climb out of the water to no avail. It was a nice tickle, even felt a little nice, but she was more concerned at how brazen he was being by doing this. This was as much her moment as it was his. And yet, here he was, trying to claim it all for himself!

“No.” Ann said, dipping a hand in the water to clean it off before picking the little man off of her chest. A tiny voice of protest could be heard, though she had no idea what he was actually saying. She almost asked him to repeat himself out of habit, but quickly realized she had no interest in what he had to say. He’d make up excuses and try to justify his idiotic act if she bothered giving him a chance to speak. “You can't just do what you want, little man.” She explained, putting extra emphasis on the last words with a smile.

More tiny shouts of protest came up from Ann's palm, and she sighed in annoyance. Did they really have the same fetish? He was supposed to just accept whatever she said as law, not fight her about it! Then again, maybe this was all part of his plan. He'd just pretend to be rebellious, allowing her to break him down and humiliate him even further so she was really and truly his Goddess.

“Spread your legs”

Rob's entire body lit up like a Christmas tree at the request. With great trepidation he gathered the intestinal fortitude to spread his legs wide, but not before he lowered his hands to cover up his privates. He didn't want the painfully hard nub between his legs to be exposed to the giantess's predatory gaze.

“Move your hands.”

Gritting his teeth, Rob did as he was told. There was no way around it now. He'd been given an order and he had to follow, lest he risk any actual punishment from Ann. One second later his hands were resting at his sides, while his pathetically tiny endowment as on full display for the giant girl eyeing him down.

“What the...” Ann began, moving her huge head even closer and bringing her eye near his legs. A frown slowly began to form, and she squinted, trying to make out what she was looking at. After nearly ten seconds of silence she simply grunted, pulled her head back, and tapped a finger directly onto his tiny stomach.

“Did the water shrivel it up?” Ann said aloud, rubbing her index finger between the little guy's legs, and feeling around. Sure enough, now that she was making direct contact, she was able to feel out the small, slightly hard nub pressing against the pad of her finger.

“Are you fuckin'...”

Ann continued to slide her finger around, making sure that she wasn’t just brushing against his femur or something. Sure enough, Rob began to quiver in place, and tilted his head up in shock. Though his face was too small to be clearly made out, his body language and the fact that he grabbed onto her palm tightly made his reaction obvious. He hadn't had any real stimulation there for a well over a day now, and wanted more than anything to just release a tiny load onto the finger tip.

And he did. Before his brain could even send the order to steel himself against the rubbing between his legs, he lost control. He quickly fell to his back, enjoying the soft plushness of the wet palm that he lay in, and emptied himself out onto Ann's fingernail. Out of breath, he chose to just lay for a moment, and recover from the sexual assault that had just been forced on him, while Ann’s finger withdrew from his groin.

“Seriously? I couldn't even fucking see it...” Ann frowned, swishing the minuscule white dot off of her fingernail into the water. “But once again you put yourself before your owner, bug.” She spat, unable to hide the bitterness in her voice.

Rob was too busy recovering to do anything else at the moment. As he laid on his back he took deep breaths, and kept his eyes closed. He just needed a couple of minutes to rest. That was all. Then he could help out Ann with whatever fantasies she had. He believed in fairness. He didn’t want to exclude her from this.

Ann wasn't quite that patient though. She retrieved the pouf floating in the tub, and quickly drizzled some body wash onto the mesh. Without any fanfare, she then dropped the miniature Rob onto the thick, gooey puddle. The small man's heart skipped a beat at the sudden change in, well, everything, but the sweetly-scented muck prevented him from doing anything but keep his eyes open.

For a moment he saw her. Completely unobscured, he saw his owner. His ruler. His queen, in all her glory. It was for only a moment though, as some of the soap he lay in reached his eyes and began to sting, forcing them shut. He focused on the mental image as the pouf was quickly brought forward and pressed him again something hard, and turgid.

Rob made a sound somewhere between a pleasured grunt and a cough. He couldn't see, but he knew that only one part of Ann's body could feel this way, and he lost control over his sex drive for a second time in the last minute. He wasn't given a chance to rest this time though, as the soft sponge began to slide around her naked, caramel body. Any potential odor from her sweat had long since been washed away, making the experience rather pleasing.

Through closed eyes he experienced every curve, and she had a lot of them. A bit more than a typical thin, pretty girl, but he thought maybe that's what attracted him to her all the more. She was normal. Average. Stereotypical even. She seemed like more of a real person because of it, and he forced himself to stretch his arms out so he could properly enjoy more of her lovely form sliding against his.

“Take a deep breath!”

Rob only had a fraction of a second to process the order before he was dunked into the cold water again. He could tell when his body was pressed against two large, round cheeks. He felt a coarse forest of hair, and once against lost control of his body. Then, finally, he sensed he was being slid across a long, smooth leg. Just as his air was running low and a creeping sense of dread was settling in, he was lifted from the water, as one of Ann's feet emerged from the cold liquid to be washed more efficiently.

Every soft gap between those pudgy toes. Every curve of those thick, meaty feet. The smooth, filed off edges of every nail. Every wrinkle on the bottom of her sole. This is where his mind truly went wild, and, despite the fire burning in his loins he again lost control of his body. Pain exploded out his groin, and he prayed he’d be allowed a moment to relax soon.

Without warning, he was pushed back into the water. He gasped in surprise, quickly losing what little air his lungs had at the time, and began to panic. Again he was flossed between lovely brown toes but sheer terror was overriding any potentially pleasurable sensations about it this time. His entire world began to grow dark and he vainly raised a hand up, hoping to save himself from the torment he'd been inflicted with.

It was no use.

---

Ann was annoyed. How long had it taken her to finish cleaning herself? A minute? During that time she’d used pathetic Rob to wash herself, and a fire sparked to life between her legs. She wanted to see if she could force her toy into pleasing her for once, but the little shit had lost consciousness on her. Now she was once again forced to wait while he got to have all the fun with this situation.

Standing up out of the bath, she considered just pulling the stopper out and letting him sink down the drain. No, she told herself. She wasn't going to get rid of him until she'd gotten to have some fun for once! She promised herself that, and scooped him out of the cool water with one hand. Depositing him onto the sink's counter, she quickly dried herself off, and got dressed in record time. She had an idea that she wanted to try out. One she was sure Rob would hate.

“WAKE UP!”

Rob’s heart raced a million miles an hour as he was shocked back into consciousness by the power of the voice above him. Taking quick, shallow breaths, he looked around again, and caught sight of Ann looking down on him from above. Her hair was still wet, and shiny, but she was fully clothed now, a fact that disheartened him just a little bit.

“Good. You’re awake.”

Before Rob could even open his mouth to ask what was going on, the hand he was laying in was, for seemingly the hundredth time in the last day, tilted downwards. Once again he failed to grab hold of the palm well enough to prevent his descent, and he began yet another quick freefall.

This time, it didn’t look like it was going to be bad. He managed to pull his head down at the last moment, and caught just the quickest glimpse of Ann’s fingers stretching open the front of the shorts she was wearing. Her panties were also pulled open, and his chest tightened in excitement. No way. This was really going to happen?

He made contact. Directly behind him was a soft cotton wall that was warm to the touch. In front was a… was…

Ann’s hand retreated, and her shorts and panties snapped shut, sealing him against her body without fanfare. He was stuck fast, and his heart pounded in his chest as the light was removed from his prison in an instant. He took deep breaths, and drank in the clean, soapy scent of her body wash.

“Get to work.”

The command was loud and clear. Rob wasn’t sure what specifically she wanted, but he could always wing it! So, with all the confidence of a first-time lover, he began to make love to the giant pussy that he’d been given full access to. Within seconds, three inches of steel were once again jutting out from his pelvis, and he swallowed hard. Try as he might to resist her awesome sexuality, Rob’s pelvis began to thrust uselessly, knowing he could never penetrate Ann’s enormous womanhood.

Ann, on the other hand, hadn’t been expecting this. It was the kind of situation she’d written about several times, but actually feeling it was nothing like she’d expected. In her mind, a tiny person worshipping her privates was going to be more or less useless. A faint tickle against her skin that could just as easily have been a loose thread in her panties rubbing against her.

In practice, things were quite different. His tiny hands were feather-delicate against her, and she felt them penetrate her ever so slightly. She grit her teeth as the tiny thing began to ineffectively thrust his pelvis into her, and she found she could immediately tell what was happening. No, it wasn’t at all like she’d thought. Every single little feature of him gently brushed against her most sensitive parts. Topping it all off was the sheer buzz of dominance coursing through her veins. A fully-grown adult male had been reduced to a sex-crazy lust zombie by the mere presence of her womanhood!

A deep, throaty moan escaped her lips, and she bent forward slightly. Her eyes gently closed, and she exhaled hard, fogging up her laptop’s monitor. Tiny hands were massaging the inside of her labia, but they weren’t reaching very far. Ann’s toes clenched, grabbing at the carpet. She thought that maybe she should help Rob along. What were the odds that she’d actually hurt him, anyway?

In her current state, she didn’t particularly care. As pleasure slowly began to build up between her legs she could feel her inhibitions lowering, and slid a hand down to rub the front of her shorts. Biting her bottom lip as she did so, the tiny figure seemed to appreciate the boost, and another wave of pleasure ran through her as she realized he may not have been able to get inside of her of his own volition!

“You’re so fucking weak.” Ann said huskily. It wasn’t intended to be an insult, but rather a statement of fact. One that drove her absolutely wild with desire, and she rubbed between her shorts even harder. Even through two layers of clothing the faint outline of a tiny body could be made out, and she rubbed a finger alongside it, pressing it into her even harder.

“Fuck it.”

With that statement she simply dropped all pretense of this being anything like a real couple’s slow, tender lovemaking. She no longer wanted to tease out the pleasure he was giving her. Her left hand pulled open the front of her shorts and panties, while her right hand dove right in after. A moment of searching around later she found the little man, and pressed his tiny form against herself even harder, enjoying his struggles against her finger directly.

Like a bolt of lightning an electric tingle shot out from Ann’s groin and reached every part of her body. Her legs squeezed together, her toes curled, and she couldn’t stop herself from moaning loudly.

“Need… something…” Ann whispered to herself, not sure if Rob could hear it or not. She wasn’t sure she cared anymore. He was working for her and making up for all the fun he’d had at her expense since they met. As far as she was concerned, this was just getting even!

Releasing her shorts with her left hand, Ann reached up to her laptop and quickly dropped an open palm onto the touchpad. With shaking fingers she maneuvered to a movie file on her desktop. Images came up of a scantily clad woman walking around a miniature city. The production values were poor, and the actress unskilled, but that wasn’t why she’d opened the video.

No, it was the sound. The sound of tiny people screaming. The actress was silent for the first several minutes of this video, and Ann had used this blessed time to fantasize about being in that position herself thanks to these sounds. Now, with a little person directly in her control the audio were all the more stimulating, and she pressed her index finger into Rob’s back.

Ann felt a slight pop as she pushed Rob’s entire body into her, but ignored it. Any injury was probably deserved, in her opinion. Besides, it only seemed to make things better as his struggles ramped up in intensity after, and she briefly wondered what exactly she’d done to him.

“Keep going you…” Ann began, trailing off as she found herself unable to speak coherently. There was still a pair of tiny legs sticking out from between her comparably massive thighs, but with another quick push of her finger they too slipped inside. Swishing her finger around inside of herself for a moment, Ann confirmed that the little thing was fully inserted, and concentrated on stimulating herself from the outside while Rob was delegated to inside duties.

“FUCK!” Ann shouted, reaching down with her left hand and turning up the volume on the video she was playing. The highly modulated pitch-shifted chorus of screams echoed in the empty room, and Ann lost herself in her fantasies. She imagined herself as a giantess, sitting down at an intersection. Her legs were spread wide, and dozens of people of all shapes, ages, sizes, and ethnicities were grabbed as one and pressed between her legs. She’d close her legs on anyone that thought they could escape, and would open them back up to reveal that nothing had survived.

“Oh my God I’m so big how did this happen?”

Ann’s eyes shot open, and she frantically reached for the mouse to restart the video. In the process she squeezed her legs together, and let her inner walls close in around Rob. More electric shocks of pleasure burst out from between her legs as she clumsily managed to start the video over and was again treated to the sounds of people fleeing from a giantess. She was nearing climax, and could feel Rob’s little struggles begin to slow inside of her.

“Just this once… Fucking. Just this once… hold out until I’m done you fucking…” Ann gasped, realizing that there was a very real possibility that Rob would once again fail to please her. A dark thought formed in the back of her mind, and she considered just letting him perish within her depths to guarantee climax. It wouldn’t be worth it, she reminded herself, but still the thought persisted.

“COME ON!” She shouted again, arching her back and breathing harder and faster than she could ever remember. Her right hand rubbed at herself vigorously, and she could feel the little person inside of her continue to keep up his end of the bargain. This was beyond marvelous. This was euphoric. This was…

Ann temporarily lost control of her body. The climax she’d been building towards finally struck with the power of a runaway train, and she opened her mouth wide in a silent scream. Only a dry, squeaking sound escaped from her open mouth as her legs stiffened out and her toes curled. Her right hand continued to rub herself all the while, and she fell backwards from her seated position, and lie on her bed.

For a minute Ann just lie there, riding the climax. Her lower body occasionally twitched, and she clenched her inner muscles, enjoying the token resistance her little plaything’s form offered. One minute turned into two, which turned into five, as Ann’s eyelids grew heavy. With a loud yawn, she sat up, and bent herself over the laptop again.

“Do you like that, little man?” The actress on the video shouted unconvincingly. Ann laughed at the awful line, and closed the playing video before deciding it was time to retrieve Rob. Maybe he could worship her feet while she played some games today? Though she thought he may enjoy this a little too much, she was sure that the addition of a tiny twine collar would keep him subjugated at her feet this time.

“Rise and shine…” Ann said, pulling open her shorts again. Her panties were thoroughly soaked, and a tiny spot had appeared even on her shorts. She’d need to change her clothes at the very least after she pulled him out.

Dipping two fingers inside of herself she felt around until she found the little figure she’d been searching for. Exhaling slowly, she relaxed her inner muscles and gently began to pull out the small man. It was a strange sensation, knowing it was a living, breathing individual she was extracting from within her, and not just some lump of plastic.

“You’re not too hurt, are you?” She asked, while raising the battered little man up to her eyes.