- Text Size +
Ann’s chest tightened. Her eyes grew wide, and her heart sank into the pit of her stomach.

Rob, her lovely little plaything. A friend of hers for many, many years, was lying completely still between two fingers. He wasn’t just unconscious this time, a fact his flattened chest made obvious.

He was gone. In the throes of her orgasm she must have squeezed him one too many times and crushed his torso. The thought made her a little hot all over again, and she wrapped her fingers around the little man entirely. If he was dead then that meant she could freely try another thing she’d always secretly wanted to.

Squeezing her hand into a fist, she cracked a smile at the sensations of a tiny body being turned into a shapeless mass of flesh. She felt it strange that she was unable to muster any sort of actual sympathy for the little boy she’d cruelly squeezed to death between her legs. Maybe she was still riding the aftermath of an incredible orgasm? Or was it the thought that his fate was one she knew he’d meet from the very beginning?

Opening her hand, a bloodied blob of meat fell from her fingers and onto the floor. Exhaling deeply, Ann leaned back, and idly rubbed at her shorts once again.

---

It had been a long, achingly dull week. Seven tedious days and nights had passed since Ann had unintentionally finished off Rob, and she felt as if her sanity was about to break every day. She'd been given an opportunity that no one else ever had to the best of her knowledge, and she'd squandered it in her impatience.

For seven nights now Ann tried to recreate the circumstances that brought Rob to her. She kept up conversation with her friends until silly hours of the night, and even tried to replicate the conversation she'd been having. She'd woken up every morning since then, full of hope, but it all amounted to nothing. There never was a pile of clothes anywhere in her room, and she'd been sure to check.

Things were settling back into normalcy, but mysteriously shrinking people still occupied Ann's mind. Feelings of intense jealousy bubbled up every time she thought about him. All that time they'd spent talking, and he was the one who got to live his awful, stupid fantasies. Sure, she loved having him around tiny as well, but she'd always preferred the idea of growth over having a shrunken plaything.

He wanted to be a tiny toy for a girl who would play with him the way he wanted. He got that. He got to live that. To experience it, if only for a day. It must have been a wonderful time for him to explore her body, she convinced herself. He died doing what he loved. She was sure that many would be jealous, and would have given up anything to be in his shoes.

There were more people like him out there. She was sure of that. There was a whole community of them! But they never showed. Sighing, Ann didn't even bother holding a conversation with anyone this night and shut her laptop. Quietly grumbling to herself she pulled her shorts back up, slipped into bed, and rest her head on a pillow.

Minutes later she was asleep. She wanted to get over these thoughts, but knew deep down she would have given anything to wake up the next morning with another tiny toy. She’d be more careful with the next one! She wouldn't get to live her cruel, dark fantasies that way, but at least she'd get to experience the many benefits of human ownership. She'd learned her lesson. Was there any reason fate felt the need to be so cruel?

---

Bright sunlight hit Ann's closed eyelids, and she groaned quietly, turning her head to the side. She didn't want to face a new afternoon. She just wanted to lie around all day, and maybe relive her final moments with a tiny person in her head again.

Slipping a hand down between her legs, Ann was surprised to discover that she wasn't wearing her shorts. Or her panties. Grunting annoyance, she tilted her head up, cracked open her eyes, and used a hand to shield herself from the sun.

Ann inhaled sharply.

Moving her hand away from her face, she ignored the blindingly bright light to quickly look down her own body. She was naked as the day she was born, and she wasn't lying in bed. Instead, she was outside. Her nude form was visible for all to see, and a pang of self-consciousness hit Ann as she sat up. Self-doubt vanished in an instant as Ann's sudden movement confirmed she wasn't hallucinating. Instead of her cool bedroom she was outside on a warm, breezy day.

And she was big. She wasn't sure how big, but her heart thumped in her chest as she could see several multiple-story buildings comparable to her own height. And she was sitting down! She didn't know what had happened, and quite frankly she didn't give a shit. The universe was correcting the cosmic imbalance it had created by giving her the chance she'd always dreamed of.

Arousal flooded her body now. She'd planned on working herself over before even being aware of what was going on, but now she simply couldn't wait. She was going to take advantage of the puny, breakable city, and damn anyone who tried to stand against her!

Spreading her legs, Ann felt another pang of embarrassment, but forced it away. So what if her legs were a little thicker than most. If they didn’t like looking at her, well, fuck them. She was going to enjoy herself!

The city was finally realizing that Ann may not have had their best intentions in mind when she'd spread her legs. People who had crowded around her sleeping form were been stunned into silence when she sat up, and looked around. They were now raving, running like mad in an attempt to escape whatever cruel aims the giantess held for them.

Ann savored the noise for a moment. For so long she'd gotten off to a synthesized version of a screaming crowd, but now she could create the music herself. An extra thrill was added at the realization that she was in fact the source of the little people's hysteria. There hadn't been a terror attack. There wasn't some madman with a weapon. There were no teen heart throbs in the vicinity. Just her huge, caramel-skinned self, and all of them.

Reaching her left hand to the crowds below, Ann grabbed a nice, big handful of the little people fleeing her oversized form. They looked to be a bit smaller than her first toy had been, a fact she









enjoyed immensely. Squeezing her fingers ever so softly, she savored the sensation of dozens of tiny feet kicking against her fingers, and was secure in the knowledge that she could end all of their lives simply by tightening her fingers into a fist.

But, she had a bigger mission to take care of. She sifted through the crowd with her eyes, until she found what she was looking for. A tiny, brown-haired boy. He looked close enough to her former plaything, and she offered him a smile as she plucked him out from the crowd. Tiny screams for mercy were ignored as she gently lowered him to one of her nipples, and placed him onto it. He immediately began to climb the jiggling mass of flesh, so, with a warm smile, Ann squeezed his legs, breaking them both in an instant and cutting his attempt at escape short.

The minute stimulation of a tiny man holding onto her nipple for dear life brought a smile to Ann, and she quickly began to search the crowd again. This time she gently extracted a small, tan girl with long, flowing black hair. Any other time this girl probably would have been considered prettier than Ann, but she couldn't possibly compare now. A toothy grin formed on Ann's face as she placed the little girl onto her other nipple, and once again squeezed the little thing's legs.

She received only mild stimulation for this, but didn't particularly care. They were only there to warm her up. Leaning forward, she enjoyed the panicked sounds as the two people holding onto her chest wobbled about dangerously, and she dumped about half of the crowd she held between her feet.

Those who were uninjured from the drop immediately began to turn and try to leave, annoying Ann. Taking a deep breath, she spread her labia open with two fingers from her right hand, exposing a glistening pinkness. A small whimper escaped her parted mouth in anticipation, and she thrust the rapidly dispersing crowd between her legs.

An explosion of pleasure rocked Ann's entire body, and she quickly pressed both of her feet together. Dozens of crackling bodies only added to the thrill, and Ann's right hand shot up to her chest, and squeezed one of her naked breasts, ending the life of the little girl she'd attached to it only minutes earlier.

Ann was unable to keep quiet this time. She climaxed almost instantly from sensory overload, and screamed so loudly that it rocked many nearby vehicles on their chassis. Rivulets of sweat formed on her hot body and slid down her naked form as she began to buck her legs, relishing in the laid-back destruction she caused just from pleasuring herself. Her mind began to fade in the onslaught of sensations, and she took care to squeeze her toes together, making sure nobody survived between them.

For ten long, uninterrupted seconds, Ann experienced bliss in a way that no human ever had before.

Five minutes passed, and Ann continued to lie on her back. She was heaving, and wondered just how much of the city around her she'd irreparably ruined with her antics. Another five minutes passed, and she still couldn't find the strength to sit up, and experience the city as a true giantess.

Ten minutes passed before Ann lazily opened her eyes again. Her breathing had returned to mostly normal levels, and she turned her head up slightly. Somehow, the man she'd picked out because he resembled her long-forgotten toy was still alive, and hanging onto her breast.

She offered him a warm, inviting smile. She'd deprived Rob of his humanity and he'd enjoyed it. Appreciated it. Begged for more even. Now she was going to do the same to everyone else.

Bringing her left hand up to her chest, Ann pinched her nipple between two fingers, crushing the lookalike in an instant. Her hand flopped to the streets immediately after, and she figured she would take a couple more minutes to rest, before getting up to enjoy herself more.