- Text Size +

Pushing her shopping cart full of groceries to her car, Alexa was looking forward to a night of relaxation. Done with the work week, she was ready to just slip under her covers to enjoy some Netflix and the tea she just purchased from the local supermarket. Her red hair gleamed in the sunlight, though her pale skin didn’t appreciate so much sun exposure. Though the sun brought out her freckles, her propensity to burn made any outdoor work a chore, at least during the summer.

Approaching her car, a late-model Jetta, she pressed the button on her keys to pop the trunk. Picking up the first bag, she looked up to see a young Asian woman, probably in her late teens to early twenties, emerge from the other side of the car, as if she was hiding. Wearing skinny blue jeans and a tight, black v-neck tee shirt, she had a pretty face with wide, cute eyes, as pretty as a Korean pop star. The girl just stared at Alexa and smiled, closing the trunk. Alexa’s face contorted in anger.

“Can I help you?” Asked Alexa with an obviously irritated tone. The girl just giggled and covered her mouth like a giddy child. “Seriously, what the fuck?” Alexa popped open her trunk again, only to have it slammed down once again by this strange, but pretty woman. “Come on! What are you doing?” It was then that Alexa noticed the strange, small, metallic device in the woman’s left hand. “What’s that? Who are you?” The woman raised her left hand, seemingly pointing the object at Alexa, and pressed a button on top of the device with the pointer finger on her right hand. Alexa caught sight of the small, red LED-looking lights which illuminated on the device, blinking rhythmically. Then darkness.

Alexa struggled to open her eyes, feeling a strange stickiness on her eyelids, like they were crusted together after a long nap. Confused and completely in the dark, Alexa attempted to regain consciousness and come to her senses. The realization of her situation hit her by surprise, causing her whole body to struggle and jump. Alexa couldn’t move her arms or her legs, her whole body was enveloped in some kind of tight trap or a binding. It felt like she was tied up, but in somewhere oppressively hot, to the point of nearly passing out, and wet, where Alexa’s entire body was covered in some kind of slick oily fluid. Her nostrils were filled with a familiar scent, pungent and overwhelming, but one she couldn’t quite recognize at that point. All around her she could hear slimy squelching and wet smacking, sounds that made her shiver in disgust. Screaming until her voice became hoarse, the more she struggled, the wetter her horrific environment became. The tight, slightly pulsing cave slithered around her whole body, preventing her from doing anything but screaming or struggling. Still no idea where she was, Alexa kept shrieking as much as she could, feeling the strange, smelly fluid completely soaking into her clothes and into her hair.

As Alexa wriggled and squirmed, she felt her whole body shift forward, feeling as though she was slipping face-first towards the ground, with gravity. Her trap became slick enough for her to fall forward, face-first into what felt like soft fabric. Still not able to move her hands and still in complete darkness, she felt the warm juice drip down the side of her face and into her mouth. Tasting the gamy flavor and hating it, all Alexa could do was spit, scream, and try not to choke on whatever it was that was surrounding her.

At this point, Alexa’s confusion and panic turned into just a sustained terror. Not knowing where she was or what she was covered in, her heart was beating so fast that it felt painful. The anxiety brought upon by the situation made tears flow freely from her eyes and down her forehead, and the disgust at this oppressive environment made her nauseous. Being stuck for what felt like an hour, she felt shifting, causing her face to press further into the wet fabric below. Feeling a rhythmic shaking all around her, Alexa’s instincts told her she was going up and down, shaking further and further out of the slimy cave that entombed her. It felt like she was on a boat, was that where she was? On a boat somewhere? Going up and down, wrapped up in something? It did smell kind of fishy.

She could hear something in the distance over the constant squelching: footprints? She heard the distinctive clicking of footprints in the distance, despite her ears being filled with the slick oil around her. Strangely, every time the environment moved, she could hear another footstep. Trying to get the attention of whomever the footsteps belonged to, Alexa kept shrieking, shrieking until all she could do was cough on the constantly-flowing liquid. Wriggling over and over again, trying to get free, she managed to slide out a few inches, still unable to get her arms out from wherever it was they were stuck in. Then her environment stopped. The footsteps stopped. And she felt a pressure on her face, pushing the wet fabric into her mouth and sliding her body back into the cave so only Alexa’s face was exposed to the outside. In her mouth she felt something like a piece of yarn or a thick fiber of some kind. Alexa tried to spit it out, but it was stuck to her face and since she didn’t have any control of her arms, she couldn’t remove it. She felt the walls tighten all around her as the rhythmic moving and footsteps resumed.

“Help! Please! Help! I don’t know where I am! Help!” Screamed Alexa, still completely unable to move and ready to pass out from the unbearable heat and humidity. She was losing hope that anyone would find her, so she went limp and relaxed to regain her energy. The walls became less slick, but tighter. Alexa knew that no matter how it felt, she still could not escape.

After waiting for what felt like hours, the footsteps and rhythmic motion stopped once again, only this time it was followed by shaking that felt like an earthquake. She felt the fabric press into her face again as she heard zipping sounds and what sounded like cloth falling. Her pupils contracted quickly as she noticed that she could see light through the fabric now. Still not able to see where she was, she tried her best to focus her vision to see through. Squinting, all she saw where what looked like two long, white towers and a long way down.

The squinting turned to complete eye closure when the fabric was completely removed, as the light was way too intense. Looking forward, she saw that she was looking straight down at someone’s floor from between two long, pale legs, the fabric, which she recognized as black panties, were now around what seemed to be two incredibly distant ankles. Thinking she was hallucinating, Alexa’s whole world shifted in a frenzy of motion blur.

Once the frenzy ended, she saw a big, light pink wall with a “Girls’ Generation” poster hung up, looking at it from what looked like two gigantic pale pillars. Shaking her head and blinking, Alexa didn’t know what to make of the situation. Was she dreaming?

Looking forward, she saw massive, thin fingers descend from above, entering the stretchy cave next to her, fishing out her right arm. Her right wrist being held by the massive thumb and pointer finger, Alexa just stared in shock, tears flowing from her eyes, either not grasping or not accepting what was going on. She felt the whole cave slither around her as the gigantic fingers slid her out extremely slowly, Alexa fixated on the intimate details of the fingerprints right in front of her. Hearing gasping coming from above, she looked up to see a large nub of pink flesh surrounded by wrinkly, slimy flaps and black wiry hairs. Still limp, she felt the final slithering of the cave as her feet were freed at last, followed by a few cords of slime. Once she was free, the fingers let her go, causing her to fall a few feet onto a padded surface.

As soon as Alexa landed, she turned around and looked up, shocked at what she saw: a massive, wet vagina with a forested tuft of black hair growing above it. It was then that everything clicked. Alexa’s mind was so overloaded with this information that she had no idea how to react. She just sat there, covered head to toe in vaginal fluid, staring in shock and terror. She looked above the pubic hair to see the same tight black tee shirt as before, being worn by the pretty Asian girl she met in the parking lot, smiling and staring at Alexa in wonder.

Still crying and still in adrenaline-fueled terror, Alexa felt that her whole body had been completely violated, used for a sexual purpose without her consent. Now she was at the complete mercy of this strange, gigantic woman who had somehow managed to shrink her. Looking at the massive legs move above her, she saw that she was being enclosed in the little circle one makes with their legs when they sit cross-legged. No way to escape the massive woman without being caught, Alexa yelled “Let me go! Let me go!”

“Hi!” The massive woman waved at Alexa with a big, toothy smile, exposing her perfectly straight white teeth. “I’m Su-Min and you’re my little pet now!”

This new information made Alexa’s heart sink. “Pet? P-pet? Help me! I don’t want to be a pet!” she screamed, knowing full well that Su-Min would not let her go.

“I can’t hear you, so whatever you’re saying doesn’t matter. Not like I’d care, anyway. I’m hungry, so I’ll be right back with some sna—“ She paused for a few seconds, staring into space. “Some snacks.”

Alexa felt the bed shift as Su-Min moved her legs to get off the bed and enter the kitchen. As one leg was shifting over her, Alexa widened her eyes, looking straight at Su-Min’s vagina and asshole, both big enough to slurp her up, as she knew all too well.

“Don’t move when I’m gone!” said Su-Min “Or else I’ll have to punish you. And I’d hate for our relationship to get off to a bad start!”

Looking at Su-Min’s ass jiggle as she walked away pantless, Alexa started crying profusely and shaking in terror. Looking side to side, she knew she was on this woman’s bed. Standing up and darting towards the edge of the bed, she looked down to see that she’d never survive a fall from that height. Running to the other edges, she saw she couldn’t possibly make it off this bed without dying.

Su-min re-entered the room with a paper towel and two Choco-pies. “See? One for you and one for m- Hey! I told you not to move!” Alexa stood in fear. She honestly thought that Su-Min meant not to leave the bed, not to stay still entirely. “Now I’m gonna have to punish you. Look at what you made me do! Here. I’ll show you what happens to little girls who disobey my orders. See this?” She held up the Choco-pie, a small, chocolate-covered sponge cake with cream filling. “This Choco-pie is you.” Su-Min shoved the entire Choco-pie in her mouth, getting some chocolate on her pink, glossy lips, resting it on her tongue for a few seconds before chewing it with her mouth wide open. Making sure to make as much sloppy noise as possible, Su-Min showed off the masticated treat in her mouth, a mass of brown goo at this point. After closing her mouth, the skinny woman swallowed hard, Alexa looking at the food mass traveling down her throat and behind her chest. “That’s going to be you. But not until after I eat this pie that I got especially for you. Well, actually, not after. You’ll see what I mean.”

Su-Min shoved the second Choco-pie in her mouth, just like she did before. Alexa, still frozen in fear watching this psychotic woman’s demented act, shivered in terror and continued to cry. Hearing the revolting smacking sounds of someone eating with their mouth open, Alexa winced every time she heard another smack.

Opening her mouth wide to show her the chewed food yet again, Su-Min lunged for Alexa. Alexa, seeing the fingers head straight for her yet again, tensed up in fear and apprehension, surprised at how gently the giant woman could handle her. Feeling the wind rush up around her, Su-Min held the tiny Alexa mere inches from her face, showing her up-close the food mass rolling around in her wet mouth. Su-Min exhaled, blasting Alexa with humid air that smelled strongly of chocolate. Alexa struggled instinctually to get free of the giant hand, but it was futile. Alexa felt her moving slowly forward, towards the chewed mass inside Su-Min’s mouth.

Pressing up against the chewed mixture of saliva and cake was extraordinarily revolting to Alexa, causing shivers to travel up and down her spine, making her involuntarily squirm. The warm, soft, slimy mixture stuck to every part of Alexa’s body and once the darkness overtook her she was that much more disgusted. Seeing the lips close from behind, Alexa wasn’t able to see a thing once again. Su-Min’s tongue and mouth moved the food mass around, jostling Alexa along with it. Alexa felt the woman’s tongue slide against her, slithering across her face like a gigantic wet towel. Still completely stuck to the mass, Alexa was at the complete mercy of Su-Min. Pushed into the inside of her cheek, Alexa felt the soft surface slime against her. The chewed mass pushing up against her, Alexa pressed up against the inside of Su-Min’s cheek, resulting in hearing a huge high-pitched vibration from below, it seemed as though the giant woman laughed at her pathetic attempt to get her attention.

Now back on the woman’s tongue, Alexa was becoming increasingly exhausted as the sheer terror and physical exertion this situation brought upon her made her more and more tired. Just as Alexa was about to pass out, Su-Min positioned the mass at the center of her mouth and stayed there. What was going to happen now? Was this punishment enough? Was she going to spit now? Alexa felt a rush of adrenaline and anxiety as she felt the tongue undulate beneath her. The sticky mass she was stuck to started shifting towards Su-Min’s throat.

Now struggling for her life, Alexa felt sheer frustration at how she was unable to move her entire body because of the mass’ stickiness. Sliding against Su-Min’s palate, Alexa felt the back of Su-Min’s throat slither past her as the entered the woman’s esophagus.

Outside, Su-Min had her hand on her chest, swallowing hard. The Choco-pie slid down with ease, tracing its path with her finger, she felt it travel down her throat, behind her chest, and into her tummy. Smacking her lips a few times and drinking some water to wash it down, Su-Min jumped excitedly, giggled, and left the room.

Alexa kept screaming. The slithering, soft esophagus pressed hard against her, causing her to descend in a rhythmic motion deep inside Su-Min’s body. Still stuck to the masticated mass of Choco-pie, Alexa knew that this was where she was going to die. Mortal fear took over her body, feeling like ice was running through her veins despite being in a hot, slick, disgusting situation. Still in the tight, wet tunnel descending, she felt the stomach entrance widen to accept the food bolus, sending Alexa down into Su-Min’s putrid gut.

Landing with a plop face-first into a pile of masticated foods and bodily fluids, Alexa’s eyes started burning immediately in the complete darkness. Her nostrils were overwhelmed with the smell of hot vomit and her was skin completely covered in mucous and stomach contents. Alexa screamed, only to be forced sideways by Su-Min’s churning stomach, causing her to be submerged in the disgusting mixture. Feeling water splash on top of her, Alexa spit out all the disgusting things that were being forced into her mouth. Tasting like a mixture of vomit and chocolate, Alexa heaved and screamed, only for more vomit to be washed over her like an ocean current. Truly at the mercy of Su-Min, Alexa tried to catch her bearings, to at least figure out which way was up and which way was down, but the violently churning stomach didn’t allow that, the wrinkled walls pressing into Alexa’s body, pushing her into the hot chyme to be digested.

Alexa felt her skin tingling like her eyes. With the stomach mixture soaked completely into her clothes, she tried to take them off, but to no avail. Whenever she tried to complete an action, whether it be coughing, screaming, crying, or even wading, the churning of the stomach stopped her. Alexa’s fear sent her into spasms, coughing and shaking, her mind in a complete frenzy of confusion, fear, disgust, and humiliation. The pungent scent assaulted her nostrils, Alexa trying not to breathe it in and failing. Coughing, crying, slamming her fist into the stomach walls, nothing reduced her suffering. The burning of her skin was now almost unbearable, feeling it in her lungs now, Alexa tried to let go, but the stomach walls were completely relentless. Listening to the wet, disgusting sounds all around her, Alexa thought back on her life, crying that she could never live out her life’s plans. She hated this, she had a long life ahead of her to be cut short by a crazy, hungry stranger. Alexa cried until her eyes could no longer produce tears, she moved until she became too tired to move, and she coughed until she stopped breathing. Her lifeless body leaving Su-Min’s stomach through the sphincter below, the hungry organ growled once again.

***

Su-Min absolutely adored the shrinking machine she found at her university, giving her complete dominion over anyone that crossed her path. Feeling that redheaded girl squirm inside of her was exhilarating and satisfying, she definitely wanted to try something like that again. Hearing her stomach rumble, she felt as though it was time to take the machine out for a few more test-runs.