- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

the second chapter is up

It's been a month since I came home and my Parents haven't shown up.  I was beyond worried, they would never just leave me contrary to everyone else, and sure we fought once in a while who doesn't fight with their parents? It’s December 4th and I have exhausted every theory except for one and her name is Margret Shark. What did that fucking devil did to my parents? 

I brought Chris with me. He was tall and always could be use as a mussel if I can use him as such.  As we walked over to her mansion it was something you could see in a movie the biggest house in all of town with a yellow color that was painted over last year. It looks like a twisted version of wayne manner form Batman Rebirth which is an overrated movie. I remember my stomach twisting and flopping at the snow covered valley of the home. I knocked on the door but there she was in black lacy underwear. Chris and me where turning red in the face. She may have been a bully, tried to create a robot to take over the town but she was still hot as fuck. 

"Come in boy's I've been expecting you both." She said. There was a sly cleverness to her, what was she planning? I had a bad feeling about this. "You did something to my parents, where are they?" I shouted to her.  Her smile turns into a twisted glee. She took something out of her Brest it was a small glass vile with two tiny people in it. "Mom? Dad?!" My parents were naked, bruised and looked ill.

 

"What did you do to my parents?" I demanded. "The same thing I'm going to do to you, Julian Wale." She whipped out a small device it was red and had a small black screen it vibrated and a large blue pulse emitted form it. Me and Chris began to dwindle as Margret became bigger and bigger and bigger until we were standing in a strange forest that was her carpet.  Chris ran over to me scard shitless, who could blame him as the behemoth Margret picked us up with tweezers, she slowly placed me and Chris inside a bag full of something because the next thing I knew I was knocked out. This was going to be a tough journey. We awoke on inside the vivle that my aprents where in.

"I can barly see you two, which is great news for me. Now what to do with my new pets?" she bellowed. the sound waves were so powerful each wisper was like a large screech of pain. The giantess had an idea and I didn't like it one bit. She place us inside the vivle with my parents who look like they where  100 feet tall each.  It felt like soemthing form the  thrid star treks reboot series.  "Mom! Dad!" I shouted to my parents who where lying down shaking.  it was horrible, however as the vile was place into the giantess's brest I could feel the warmth of her heartbeat. She picked up the phone was began to talk to someone. 

"Hey Julia, you have your slaves with you? oh, well nwo thats cute of you two. say hi to him for me then. Nope I am going to send him to my neighbor Josephine. oh don't worry i'm sure he cna here me but all will coem to plan soon." she concluded her sentance  with a tinge of evil and decade. Who si Josephine? and what does she really paln to do with us?  I would soon find out as a giant straw came into the view and sucked me and chris up. we blacked out as I waited for the end.

Chapter End Notes:

please coment