- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello Giantess World, this is my first giantess story ever of a planned trilogy. Hopefully you guys like it, this is the second draft of chapter 1 and please enjoy. I wanted to do something a little bit different with these introductory chapters so while the rest of the story will be in first person I wanted to introduce the characters in a third person view.

 

The year is 2045 and Dr. Zelda Ruby creator of the Hypner-dosage Size Alterative Magnetic-machine or dub Hypnos –SAME [Hip-no’s SAM-EE] was still in its testing phases. This small metallic device that looks like a digital watch ate an ipod nano would create a magnetic pulse wave that would shrink the target or grow the target to whatever size the user would deemed perfect. Only the super rich where able to get their hands on these, one of those super rich families was Dr. Ruby’s eighteen year old sadistic niece Margret Shark.

Shark wasn’t even an understatement; she was cunning, manipulative and despised that Julian Wale with such a vindictive sprat. She’s five feet and six inches tall, had long curly red hair and pasty white skin of snow with blue eyes as deep as the bottom of the ocean. She used the device on her parents and crushed them as a test. She didn’t need them plus the house was hers anyway, the servants and maids would never say anything for the fear of the “winter shark” they called her, would destroy them.

 

Seventeen year old, Julian Yukito Wale was hanging out with his best friend Christen “Chris” Walker.  Julian was five feet, messy sandy blonde hair and was an Asian Canadian with a quick wit and kind persona. Chris was six feet three inches tall, he looked like a guy who worked out and had an eye for the ladies.  His nicely cut hair and blue eyes matched Julian’s Hazelwood ones.  The two best friends were out to see the latest Stars movie which they both disagreed on.  

They also discuss the rivalry between Julian and local mean rich girl Margret. Julian simply put it as this. “She’s a cold hearted Bitch who will never love or be loved. She probably doesn’t even have a heart.” “Like Ky Ree, Cade Skywalkers clone who becomes Darth Vader II.” Chris retorted. Here we go again.  The two started to argue.

 

Julian’s mother Hiroko Modaka-Wale was a petite beautiful Japanese woman that was standing at five feet and three inches tall. She was making a snow pea salad.  He husband Jonathan Melvin Wale owned the local town’s antique shop.  He was around six feet and was a kind man, Jonathan was originally from Canada but moved to the states when Julian was three years old and just about everyone liked him and his wife.  The husband and wife kissed one another and here happy most of the time, they had there downs and ups and today was their 26th anniversary. Jonathan had it all planed out, that’s why Julian wasn’t home and Hiroko was making snow pea salad for Julian.  There was a knock at the door. “Jonathan, can you get the door please?” Hiroko said as she places the salad in the fridge. 

“Getting it dear, could be the ice cream I asked for.” Jonathan said.

“Ice Cream?” Hiroko though, she did love ice cream whatever it was he was planning she was already getting turned on a bit by it.  As He open the door a bright light entered the home and engulfed the couple as Margret’s laughter was herd bellowing at the sight of her latest victims.  “Checkmate Julian Wale. Let’s see you come to me now.” Margret said to herself, it would have been the last time anyone would have seen them for a long while. This wasn’t the first time That Margret did this or the last.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank You everyone who has read the beginning of this series. I would love to get honest feedback that could help me improve as a storyteller, writer and person.