- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, I feel good to be back, my other idea never worked out, but I have a new one in the works...

Zia busted in through the door only to see two Girls and a Burly man punching their way up to a Vat of Nuclear waste. Zia started to clib up behind them...

*The Bad Guys... or whatevs*

"How's Our Progress, Gora?" 

"Good, How many more Guards, you think?"

"Maybe 20 or so, think you can take em' Jacob?"

"Yes, I got them"

Jacob Swung over the rail and started beating the absolute crap out of the workers, while Alexa and Gora climbed the stairs to the vat. Along the path, they were stopped by a Young Brown-Haired Girl.

"I won't let you pass"

"Oh, we have a Reziliant Brat Here!"

"Get Her, Gora"

"I have a name!"
"Don't we all, sweetie?"

"Back off, Creep"
"Why you little!"

Alexa Dived under Zia's legs and sprinted for the Vat while Gora and Zia stood fist to fist throwing punches. Alexa Made it to the vat, but she slipped at the last second and fell in...

"YES!"

"What? Your Creepy friend fell in the Vat! Being exposied to that much Waste would kill ayone!"

"But not Alexa, She now has ultimate Power!"
"Prove it!"

I pulled an experament on her that would normally kill people, but it just made her boobs bigger, and the Mixture I used was like Toxic waste, so..."

Zia punched Gora off the Stairs and she fell face first into the ground, leaveing a red splatter of blood underneather her...

*In the Vat*

Alexa felt burning pain! It felt like nothing she had ever felt before! She looked down to see her prision jacket changing into a dark and twisted ouffie, where she had purple panties and a purple bra, and she had weird black twisting clothes that stretched down the outside of her legs about halfway to the knees, and a top that covvered most of her stomache and chest exept for her bellybutton and the top of her breasts, leaving some bra poking out on top. She felt somthing else though, like something changing inside her, but she didn't find out what it was, as everything around her went black.

*On the Platform next to the vat*

Zia watched the Vat intently, but then a Burly man snuck up behind her and hit her on the head, sending her through the platform down to the ground, but Zia was too quick, and cuaght herself by stretching her arms and legs, to land safely. The burly man jumped down behind her.

"You killed Gora! Alexa might be gaining ultimate power, but you will stop her, expacilly with growing powers like yours!"

The two ingauged into a fight. Zia doged every punch by shrinking, stretching, or by doing some sort of flip or roll. Jacob only couyld watch and continue to try to punch Zia. He soon nixed her face giving her a Nose Bleed.

"ENOUGH!"

Zia then stretched her up up under his shirt and used it to pin him to the celing! She pulled a pipe down in held his shirt in place with it, only to hear and To be "Really Feeling" some major rumbling behind her...

Chapter End Notes:

Do you think Zia had too much power at her disposal? Should I try to limit in a furture story, or should she keep the power she has? I think I might try my other idea out, I think it'll work... No Promises, Also... Feels good to be back after school chewed me up and spit me out...

 

-"Really Feeling" is part of one of the most popular Meme's right now, don't get it? Look up the Reveal trailer for Shulk in SSB4! (I decide to bring that up as a refrance because I'm listening to "You will know our names" while writing this... It is keeping me awake :D)