- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I feel good on this site :D I can share my fettish with others, I have another story idea that i'm gonna try will I work on this

Author's Chapter Notes:

:P

Alexa was a regular criminal, stealing people's purses or wallets, but then she tried to rob a bank, and commit murder, but after a big police chase, She failed, and got thrown in the big house.

She met some ugly thugs there, but she also made two friends! She found a friend from Middle School, by the name of Gora, and met a burly man named Jacob. The 3 were constantly plotting to break free!

Their frist idea, included Gora mixing toghether a meal chemical made from the gross glop givin out a lunch, but when Gora spilled it, it spilled onto Alexa's tits, causing them to sewll up and rip her outfit, the Gaurds took Alexa to her room and gave her a new, bigger outfit. They had also tryed using a file left behind by another prisioner who escaped, and by trying to dig a tunnel. They even tryed having Gora and Alexa try to lure some officers into a room to have some sex, only to have Jacob beat them up, then they could escape! Now they were working on their latest attempt at escape.

"So, Jacob? How got anymore idea's?"
"Let's try a prison riot Gora!"
Not without Alexa's Aprroval, Jacob"
"What'd I miss?"
"Not much, Jacob is thinking about starting a prision riot!"
"Lets do it! Anything to get out of this dump" 
"Now thats the spirit Alexa!"

Jacob ran at the closest prisoners and started punching their jaws, the spit out blood and the riot began! Everybody started beating everybody up, while the trio snuck towards an ungaurded door.
"WAIT" 
"What Gora?"
"It can't be this easy, can it?"
Let's find out!"

The trio walked out to sunshine, and ran to the nearest building to make a plan!

*At a Nuclear Power Plant* 

"Who puts a Prision next to a Power Plant?"
"Dunno?"
"Whats our plan Alexa?"
"Let's see..."
"Mabye we should go to Mexico!"
"Don't be stupid Jacob! Imagrants come from Mexico to us, not the other way around"
"Um... That's kinda racist Gora!"
"Sorry..."
"I KNOW! I need to get thrown into that vat of nuclear waste! Quick, let’s battle our way up there...”

*MoonShine Park* 

"Zia, this is a wonderful picnic."
"Glad you like it Layton, Have some Doritoes!"
"No thanks, I prefer Cheez-itz"
“Why don’t have some Grape soda then?”
“I prefer Root Beer, but Grape is good.”
“How’s you Sandwi-“

A Loud Siren then sounds from over the hill.

"What was that, Zia?"
"Dunno, Lets go see" 

The couple made their way over the hill to find a prison with alarms sounding loudly, probably on high alert.

"What could have happened?"
"Probably a break-out!"
"Should we do something?"
"I can do something, but you should go home Layton"
"Wha?"
"I'll tell you later, go home!"
"Fine"

Zia braced herself as Layton walked home muttering to himself, then she sprinted for the prison. She arrived only to find a Break had just happened, and that the escapees couldn't have gone far, Zia ran to the closest building, the Power Plant...

 

Chapter End Notes:

A Prision Brake! And a ... Picnic? Yay? What ever, Now i'm gonna start this other idea i had, see ya...