- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

One of the guys gets caught by a couple of the girls.

All the boys suddenly felt the urge to run,they didn't know where but they knew it needed to be away from where they were. Being that they were under 2 inches tall and at that size running was futile didn't run through their minds. Self substaining was the only thing and being that there were 15 huge hormone filled women with lusty eyes scared them to pieces.

 

 Scattering all about the boys began running as fast as they could,looking up and all around them were giant feet belonging to the girls they had meant to prank. 30 giant female feet were all around them and dwarfed them with the smallest of toes. The girls looked down at their shrunken comrades and couldn't help but giggle at the sight of them trying to get away. Stacey one of the head cheerleaders reached down gently to try and scoop one of the guys. They were so tiny she couldn't tell who she was reaching for and knew she needed to be careful not to smush him.

 

Mike looked on as his teammates were all scattering around. He looked up in fear to see a huge hand coming for him at speeds too fast to imagine. The peachy colored hand was coming for him and there was nowhere for him to run. He tried to churn his muscular legs faster but it was to no avail. The form was too huge to escape. The well manicured fingers swooped upon him like sheets on a bed. He had been attached to the finger like a fly would be to a spider web.

 

Stacey looked down at her catch and brought him up to her face to get a closer look. The force of her movement caused Mike to vomit his breakfast up in her hand which was too small for her to notice. The sheer sensual overload was too much and Mike passed out due to being overwhelmed. The rest of the guys were too busy with trying to escape to notice that their QB had been taken captive.

 

Stacey brought her tiny pet up to her eye to examine him more carefully and identify who she had grabbed. Her heart went aflutter when she indetified who it was she was holding. The star QB with the long wavy brown locks who she had been eyeing for some time was now quite literally in the palm of her hand. She felt her privates begin to excrete a little juice at the thought of her prie. She wanted to take him right here and now. She looked around to see if any of the other girls noticed her loot and when she saw they were all to preoccupied with their own chase she stck steve into her glistening pussy to hide him from the rest. She did the math and 15 girls to 10 guys meant some would have to share.

 

Stepping back to her locker she picked out a clean pair of panties and slipped them on concealing the passed out Mike to the other girls. She heard the other girls giggling and saw the tiny forms of the guys scrambling for freedom. She was no longer concerned with what was happening and decided she needed to get dressed and get out of there before the other girls realized what she had done.

Chapter End Notes:

Shorty but hey it's progression right? Next chapter follows more of the girls