- Text Size +
Story Notes:

What happens when you put ten football studs into a room full of sexy cheerleaders all wearing nothing or next to nothing? The answer is not what you might expect .

Author's Chapter Notes:

Breasts,and butts galore

One by one the each of the ten football players ranging from ages 19 to 21 filed into the women's locker rooms with spray paint and eggs in hand. It was prank week at the school and the boys on the football team had been embroiled with the cheerleaders in a battle of the harmless pranks. The guys thought spraypainting their lockers would be a nice little reminder of whom was the superior prankster. Looking around to make sure there was nobody around to impede their prank the guys entered.

 

 The cheerleaders which totaled in the teens with practice squad members were all out in the field practicng new cheers and dances. The guys figured they had about half an hour before they would return. As the boys were about to unpack their supplies there was a loud hissing noise that had entered the room. Just ass the guys looked around to figure out what was going on the hissing noise had become a thick fog of greenish substance coating the room and everything in it. The air was thick with it replacing the oxygen in their lungs and causing them to become lightheaded.Blacking out from lack of air the ten guys all fell down .

 

As a few minutes had gone by the boys all started to wake up one by one with huge headaches and looks of confusion on their faces.The guys all looked around at each other all with questions of what had happened. When the air cleared and their heads became less fuzzy the boys were all about to get the shock of their lives. The room was absolutely humongous,or rather they were absolutely tiny. Fear and confusion reigned in the eyes of each boy and it was a moment before the star QB Mike spoke up. "Um guys anyone know what happened?"

 

He was answered not with the voices of his teammates but rather the sounds of booming footsteps coming into the room. All of the boys looked up in fear as the 15 cheerleaders all larger than skyscrapers entered the room. Their voices boomed like thunder and their scent was overpowering. Each beauty had to be about 100 feet in all and wighed in at over a ton the boys figured.

 

The girls walked into their dressing room and noted the discarded bags the boys had dropped when they passed out. The girls all looked around to see if there was anything else there and then they all looked at each other. A collective grin came across the faces of all of them...it was time for some fun!

 

The girls all began discarding their sweaty cheerleader uni's and stripping their bodies down to the bare. They all looked down at the ground and saw what they were hoping to see. 

The ten terrified boys looked up in wonder at the mountain like glistening bodies of the girls and couldn't help but be mesmerized. It was only after the girls had stripped down to nothing did they see the huge faces of the girls transition down to find their eyes locking sights with their own. The look of a giant girl grinning down at you with a look of a predator ready to catch it's prey is  scarier than any football hit. The boys looked up and realized that the girls knew where they were and were aiming at having some fun. The question is will they be able to survive?

Chapter End Notes:

Second halfer coming