- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The door to the house closed with a distant ‘clunk’, and Cora immediately remembered what she’d forgotten to do. The sound of angry footsteps thumping up the hall heralded the return of her room-mate, pausing momentarily in the kitchen before storming into the bedroom.  Renee stood in the doorway, moisture on her brow, sweat marks all over her clothes and her hands resting firmly on her ample hips. An expression of fuming irritation was plastered across her face. Cora had seen the big, bubbly geek adopt that expression a few times before… but this was the first time it had been directed at her.

 

“Uh… hey there; you’re looking good.” She said half-heartedly, bracing herself for the tirade.

 

“God damn it Cora… You had one job… One… Job.” Renee pulled one of the sweat bands off her wrist and lobbed it in Cora’s direction, causing the tiny lady to flinch as it skidded along the table next to her and slid down the crack behind the bed.

 

“Yeah I uh, I kinda er… forgot… maybe…”

 

“Yes, I noticed!” Renee spat, walking slowly towards her room-mate, body tensed as she gestured towards the kitchen, “I was happy to go out this morning and get all that stuff you needed; sure it was a bit earlier than I’d like, but it you said it was very important and that the place didn’t deliver at such short notice.” Cora felt her stomach drop out as she was gradually engulfed in the shadow of the plump colossus. “Happy to help of course; I always am! All I asked was that you call the breakfast place and order us up some nice food half an hour after I left… Perfect timing; saves me waiting around in my sweaty clothes and lets me just keep on going!”

 

“I’m really sorry Re-”

 

“IMAGINE my surprise when I showed up at the restaurant counter after a ten minute wait in line, only to be told that there was ‘no order under Layne’. Tried all the other names; nothing. Tried describing the order; nothing. Had to wait another half an hour for the stuff to be done! In this!” She gestured down at the track pants and daggy exercise shirt.

 

“C’mon, you’ve worn dorkier stuff than this before, I’ve seen you!”

 

“Sure; when I’m at home damn it! At least if I’m out jogging I’ve got the excuse of wearing this sort of stuff. Feels a bit less sincere when you’re sitting in a respectable restaurant, waiting for a take-away meal, especially when some old ‘friends’ from school see you!”

 

Several curse words passed across Cora’s mind as she remembered Renee’s less-than-fond stories about school.

 

“Look, Renee, I’m really, really sorry… how can I make it up to you?”

 

“Funny you should ask; I already thought of a way on my run home.”

 

Damn it.

 

“Since you’re so content to just sit on your ass and ignore me when I ask you to do one, simple thing.” Cora took an involuntary step back as Renee’s long, thick fingers darted down and wrapped around her, plucking her off the table and moving her quickly around behind Renee’s thick figure. She knew where this was going, and unlike most previous occasions, she knew it wouldn’t be very fun this time. “I think I get to spend the day returning the favour; I’m going to sit around on my ass and ignore YOU.”

 

Normally, Renee would wash before she let her housemate near her bottom. Normally, Renee wouldn’t have Cora in her underclothes when she’d been out running. Normally, Renee would be sure to be mindful of what she ate when she knew she’d be having a little passenger down below. But today was the exception; the smell beneath Cora was rank beyond belief… and the larger lady hadn’t even pulled back the elastic yet.  

 

Hooking her free thumb into the waist-band, Renee dragged it out far enough for her tiny, struggling housemate to see the preposterously plump posterior protruding below, cheeks squeezed together in the enclosed space and drenched with perspiration from the jog back home. The aroma flooded Cora as she was dropped into the abyss, hitting the wet fabric of Renee’s sweatpants with a soft bounce. An instant later, Renee removed her thumb and the band shot back into place, catapulting Cora into the darkness of the titanic ass-crack before her.

 

She struck the flesh with a wet ‘smack’, sweat beads the size of her fist exploding over her tiny face as she scrunched up her nose. As Renee strode back out into the kitchen, the jostling nudged Cora deeper and deeper into the jiggling rump, the sweat acting like lubricant as she struggled fruitlessly to keep from sinking too far.

 

Inevitably however, the tiny beautician was soon entombed in a pungent tomb of thick, meaty ass-flesh. With a sudden wave of pressure that flipped her horizontally and drenched half her body in her housemate’s sweat, Cora correctly guessed that Renee had seated herself to start eating breakfast at the table. She would’ve found it difficult to stop her mouth from watering at the mere thought of that Heavenly food if she hadn’t known that the only thing she could swallow right now was leaking out of the big girl’s pores.

 

“Oh, by the way,” Renee said to the empty air as she cracked open the plastic lid of the carry container, “I thought you’d like to know that I requested an extra dish this morning. I had this sudden, overwhelming craving for beans on toast.”

 

Cora groaned inwardly, closing her eyes as she prepared herself for a long, smelly day of her housemate’s remarkably apt punishment. The sound of Renee’s insides were clearly audible from the tiny woman’s unique perspective; each rumble, each twinge, each wet squirt was like an erratic clock counting down the time until her world was flooded with gas.

 

Sure enough, not too long after Renee had started eating…

 

“Ungh… hang on, just gotta…” She lifted one of her buttocks ever so slightly off the chair, closing her eyes as a wave of warm, rancid air was squeezed out of her anus, almost directly into Cora’s face. “Ahhh, that’s better.” Renee sighed contentedly at the sensation, particularly when she felt the reflexive spasm of movement as her housemate retched against the odour. She could hear the distant, muffled sounds of apologetic begging, but her only response was to bounce in her chair a few times until it ceased. She knew from past experience that the little lady could handle the colossal weight of her rump without being crushed into paste, but it was still more than enough pressure to remind her how utterly insignificant she was by comparison on a physical level.

 

A few minutes later, Cora felt another familiar rumble and clasped her hands to her mouth, shutting her eyes tight and hoping that it wouldn’t be as bad as the last…

 

… it was worse.

 

Renee had just set down her plate, hands drifting to the bump in her belly and massaging it with a happy grin.

 

“Ahh, I has a food baby…” She chuckled, feeling the distinctive pressure building in her backside. “Ho boy, this feels like a big one!” Sure enough, a few seconds later the room was filled with a loud, rumbling ‘PFFFHHHHBWOM’; the fart was so potent that Renee could feel it vibrating off the chair beneath her.  “Wow! That was immense!”

 

Cora, needless to say, was perfectly aware of that fact. Coughing, gagging and struggling to get a breath of fresh air, the helpless little woman was filled with a mixture of desperation to get out of this nightmarishly horrible stench, and a subconscious, begrudging gratefulness that Renee had done her best to spare her this experience up until now.

 

After a minute of simply sitting on her ass and letting her stomach settle, Renee slowly rose to her feet and brushed a few wayward crumbs of food off her clothes. Turning on her heel, the young geek took her bouncing bottom into the bedroom and settled it down on the couch, taking a great deal of time to squeeze and grind into the cushion to get comfortable. Putting her sweaty socks up on the coffee table, she flicked on one of her games and set about playing.

 

Her squirming little housemate meanwhile was feeling somewhat dizzy. The stench was no longer stingingly offensive; she’d been in her fleshy prison long enough to slowly acclimatize to the stench. However, it hadn’t stopped affecting her ability to think straight, and several times she blindly called out apologetically to see if Renee would cut the punishment short a little earlier. Minutes… hours… she couldn’t track the time at this point, and her only source of confirmation that time was indeed passing was the occasional fart ripped right into her face.

 

Eventually, blissfully, Cora became dimly aware of the flesh around her being pried apart. A pair of enormous, familiar fingers pinched around her waist and extracted her from her housemate’s bottom. She gulped in huge breaths of fresh air, coughing out the appalling stench and resting on the cold, porcelain surface of the bathroom sink.

 

“Thank you… Renee… I’m sorry… ‘bout… the food… I won’t… forget… again…”

 

“Oh don’t thank me too soon stink-bug.” Cora opened her eyes and tilted her head towards the grinning geek, sitting on the toilet a few feet away. “I only took you outta there ‘cause I didn’t want to accidentally lose you down the drain when I sat down. Soon as I’m done here, you’ll be right back where you started.”

 

“Fuuuuccckkk me… Please Renee, I’ve learned my lesson; can you please, please, please reconsider?”

 

Renee tapped her chin in faux deep thought, finishing up her business and cleaning up as she left the question hanging.

 

“Well…” She replied at last, moving opposite the sink and settling her rump down on the bath tub. Leaning back, she gradually peeled off one of the damp, pungent rainbow socks that she was so fond of. Draping it over her other knee, she lifted the colossal, sweaty foot that she’d uncovered for the first time since the jog and planted it on the sink beside Cora, toes splayed. “… I do like it when you grovel. Do it some more, then give my toes a lick, and I’ll rethink your sentence.”

 

Something deep down in Cora twinged at the order. In spite of her outwardly rebellious personality and her tough-guy attitude, she knew that something within her craved this sort of moment. It was one thing when she was getting bossed around by some slack-jawed producer who was demanding absurd working hours or something like that, but this… a blush crossed her face as she crawled forwards slowly on her hands and knees, the smell buffeting her nose. As much as she loved the idea of it, the stench was still gag-inducing and she had to fight not to heave as she brought her mouth between her housemate’s toes.

 

“Please, c’mon,” she stretched out her tongue and dragged it between two of those massive, meaty digits, “I’ve learned my lesson, seriously, I promise I’ll be more mindful when you ask me to help out,” the taste was salty, dirty and absolutely disgusting, but she continued anyway, “please just let it end now… don’t you think I’ve suffered enough?”

 

Renee scoffed, her toes pinching together and squeezing her tiny housemate in a vice-grip as she reached down with her fingers, plucking her out of the crushing embrace of her feet.

 

“Suffered? You love it in my ass, don’t even bother to pretend otherwise.”

 

“Yeah; when it’s clean! Holy fuck the smell is awful when you’ve been jogging; I’ve only ever been down there when it’s either freshly washed or at the very least just kinda musty!”

 

“So now you understand how much I think about you when I’m going about my day? How many considerations I make to keep things as happy and comfortable for you as possible?”

 

Cora nodded rapidly.

 

“Yes, yes yes! I get it all, and I really appreciate it… Please forgive me?”

 

There was silence as the tiny lady dangled between her housemate’s fingers…

 

“… Okay, I’ll shorten the sentence. I was going to take you out at bedtime, but now I’ll take you out before dinner.”

 

“Well, that shouldn’t be too bad.” Cora admitted begrudgingly, “Guess I won’t have to wait all that long.”

 

A giggling laugh erupted from the jiggling geek as she stood up, moving her little prisoner back down to the elastic waistband of her plump behind.

 

“Oh you’ve still got a while to go before then squirt; you’ve only been down there for fourty-five minutes after all.”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

Cora didn’t even have time to object before she was stuffed back into the swollen, fleshy gulag, entombed in the cavernous mass of stinking, sweaty buttocks.

 

“See you in nine hours shorty… eight and a half if I’m feeling generous.”

 

End

Chapter End Notes:

"Another satisfied customer." - Dell Conagher