- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Finished this up yesterday and hope you guys enjoy.
Taking the Lead 3

“So what does it do?” asked John as he held the green pill in his hand.

“She wouldn’t tell me, but she did say that we were going to be in for a big surprise.” replied Ashley.

Ashley felt bad for lying to her husband, but she just wanted to see the look on his face after the pill did its job. Rachel had told her earlier that day that she wouldn’t need to use the blue pill after John swallowed the green pill. Ashley had asked her sister how to which Rachel replied that John would become big enough to please her without it. Needless to say that it would either make John’s penis bigger, which was okay, or it would make John woman sized. Ashley could feel her heart beating in her chest as she imagined how amazing it would be if John was the same size as her.

“It tastes horrible.” said John after he swallowed the green pill.

“She said it might take a few minutes to work.” replied Ashley as she bit down on her lip.

After a quick discussion it was decided, much to Ashley’s joy, that John was going to be the dominate one tonight. This was their usual choice because that meant that John wouldn’t get worn out to quickly. It also meant that Ashley could enjoy the feeling of being tenderly ravaged by her husband. Ashley could feel her breath quickening as John took ahold of her shoulders and tried to push her on her back. It was physically impossible for any man to move a woman, but it still excited Ashley to have John be the dominate one in bed. John then proceeded to take ahold of Ashley’s wrists and pin them to the mattress. Ashley had to stiffen a giggle at what the scene must have looked like to an outsider. With her arms ‘pinned’ by John, Ashley was completely at his mercy. She felt his small tongue snake its way passed her lips as it tried to explore the cavern within. Ashley had to be careful to not overpower John’s tongue as they continued to kiss lightly.

Raising up from the kiss, John started at the two massive mounds in front of him. He had become quite used to Ashley’s bust over the past few months, but the sight in front of him was breath taking. Placing his hands on top of Ashley’s breasts, John enjoyed the way that they moved under his palms as he gently pushed them from side to side. It was a new sensation for Ashley as well because of the fact that John’s hands seemed smaller than usual. After a minute of playing with her breasts, Ashley wanted to get in on the action too.



“Can you slow down.” panted John.

John let out a moan as Ashley started to gently suck even faster. Seeing how John enjoyed playing with her new breasts so much, Ashley decided to have him flip around. This way she could give him a blowjob while he played with her breasts. Grabbing a hold of Ashley’s nipple, John decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. Ashley gave out a moan as John began to suck on her right breast while his hand was playing around with her left. Gently biting down got the desired effect for John as Ashley slowed down her movements. It didn’t last however as Ashley quickly redoubled her efforts.

“Ashley,” panted John as he tried to hold back an orgasm, “you’ve got to slow down.”

Ashley only responded by giving his balls a gentle nuzzle with her nose every time that she engulfed his member. It was becoming harder for John to play with Ashley’s breasts as waves of pleasure were hitting him with every movement that his wife made. John had to get away from his wife’s mouth before it was too late. He had, in Ashley’s opinion, excellent stamina but he didn’t want to waste his first shot.

Placing his feet on either side of his wife’s head, John started to push himself upwards out of Ashley’s reach. Unfortunately for him Ashley’s grip on his waist just tightened enough to keep him in place. Using his hands this time John used all of the strength he had to stand up, but Ashley simply just held him in place. After a minute John just collapsed on top of his wife as she continued with her work.

Either Ashley was getting better at oral, or the room was spinning around him. It wasn’t the first time that she had knocked him out with sex, but something seemed off. The pleasure and dizziness was getting to be too much for him as he exploded inside of Ashley’s mouth. John let out a small moan before slipping away towards unconsciousness.

Ashley had given John oral on several occasions, but this one seemed different. Whether it was the green pill, or the yellow one Ashley couldn’t tell but John seemed to taste better tonight for some reason. After feeling John collapsing on top of her, Ashley continued to gently suck out every drop that he had. It was while doing this that she noticed that something was off. Looking at the sleeping form on her chest she realized what her sister meant.



“John, sweetie?” came Ashley’s voice as John began to awaken slowly.

Even with his eyes closed the room still seemed to be swimming around in circles. John touched his forehead weakly as a massive headache started to subside little by little. He was confused because he was tired and his body felt numb, but he was certain that Ashley only gave him one blowjob. John tried to sit up but quickly fell backwards as the dizziness that he felt became too much for him to bear.

“Are you okay?” asked Ashley. She was currently looking down at her husband with her hands to her chest. She was concerned for John’s health, but didn’t want to touch him because of how fragile he looked.

“Not so loud.” John replied as he waited for the dizziness to subside. Once he felt fine enough, John opened his eyes to find a surprise waiting for him.

“Honey its okay!” said Ashley as she saw the shocked expression on her husband’s face. She reached out a hand for him, but stopped once she saw John flinch.

“Its me Ashley, your wife remember.” said Ashley as she tried to calm him down.

“Wha…what’s ha…happening?” John stuttered as he looked up at his wife. It all seemed unreal as he looked up at the giantess that was his wife. Everything was starting to become too much for him as he started to hyperventilate. Black spots started to cloud his vision as he felt his body starting to go numb.

Seeing her husband in this state, Ashley did the first thing that she could think of. Ashley gently picked up her shrunken husband and held him firmly to her left breast.

“Shhh, it’ll be alright.” said Ashley as she rocked him back and forth. A minute of this went by as his wife’s warmth and heartbeat calmed John down enough to think. Lifting him up to eye level, Ashley examined her husband.

“Are you going to be okay?” asked Ashley.

“I think so.” John replied as he hesitantly looked around.

Ashley went on to explain that the green pill was the cause of him shrinking. After a quick phone call Racheal explained that only two things could return John back to normal. He would grow a little with each orgasm that he experienced, or he would grow by coming in contact with Ashley’s own ‘love juice’. John tried weakly to cover himself up, but Ashley reassured him that she would do everything that she could to return him to normal.
Chapter End Notes:
Please leave a review and tell me what you think. I already have Rachel's next experiment set up but if you guys want to see anything after that just let me know.