- Text Size +
I read something a few days ago, but I forgot where. I thought the story was hilarious, but then I thought it would be better with some size difference thrown in. This is a one shot story that I wrote and hope that you guys enjoy. Again please review and tell me what you think.

Taking the Lead



“So what is it that you want to talk to me about?” asked Rachel as she sat down on her sister’s bed.

“It’s about John.” replied Ashley as she sat down beside her younger sister.

“What about him?” asked Rachel.

“Well, we haven’t had sex yet.” mumbled Ashley as she turned a light pink.

“What!” exclaimed Rachel. “You two have been married for three weeks now and you two still haven’t done it?”

In fact, Ashley and John had been dating for the past six years since high school. After finishing college together they ended up getting married and getting their first house. Slow would be the best way to describe John’s and Ashley’s relationship. Both of them were equally shy meaning that it took a while for either of them to feel comfortable about any act of affection. It took them a year just to start holding hands and another year and a half to start kissing. Even though the both of them wanted the same thing, it was the fear of being rejected by the other that caused them to move so slowly.

Ashley was a beautiful girl with long red hair and brown eyes. She had quite a sizable rack that she was quite proud of. She was your average woman standing around 12’7” tall. John on the other hand was a handsome man with short brown hair and glasses. He was slightly taller that average standing at 6’1” tall. If there was one thing that Ashley didn’t like about John it would be that John never took the lead in their relationship.

“So you’ve called me over to talk about your lack of a love life?” asked Rachel.

“No, I called you so that you can help me find a way to get John to have sex with me.” replied a now red Ashley.

“It’s easy, all you have to do is toss him on your bed, take his clothes off and go to town.”

“I’m not going to rape him!” exclaimed Ashley.

“Fine, then how about you just straight up tell him that you want sex. I’m sure that he would be up for it.”

“I can’t do that either.” said Ashley looking away.

“You really are hopeless.”

“What if something like that turns John off? Besides I’m too shy to do something that bold. I just need to find a way to get John to make the first move.”

“Hmm, I think that I got an idea.” replied Rachel.

“Of course you’ll have to take one of these right before you do it though.” said Rachel as she handed Ashley a little blue pill.

“Why?” asked Ashley as she examined the pill in her hand.

“Because a guy’s penis isn’t as big as you think it is. With this you’ll actually enjoy the sex part as much as John would.”


Pulling into his driveway, John let out a sign as he let the stresses of his day at work wash off of him. John did enjoy his job and all, but his favorite part of the day was coming home to his wife Ashley. After six long years he finally mustered up the courage to ask her to marry him, and to his relief she agreed. Opening his door, John carefully climbed down from his special seat towards the ground. Giving the door a good push, John made his way towards the house. Reaching above his head, it took him two tries to pull the door open.

“Ashley.” called John as he kicked his shoes off at the door. Usually his wife would meet him at the door with a hug and a kiss, but this was nothing for him to be worried about. Tossing his jacket onto the coat hanger, John walked through the house until he came into the living room.

“There she is.” smiled John as he made his way over to the couch. Laying across the couch was the form of his giant wife sleeping peacefully.

“If you sleep like that you’ll catch a cold silly.” laughed John as he pulled himself up. The blanket that his wife must have been using was hanging behind her on the back of the couch. As soon as John reached out one hand for the blanket a set of massive hands grabbed him and brought him straight into his wife’s embrace.

It was dark at first for John, but after a few seconds Ashley’s grip loosened enough for him to push himself up. His first sight was the beautiful face of his sleeping wife but he soon noticed something else. In order to push himself up, John’s hands were each pressing against his wife’s massive, to him, rack. Blood started rushing to his member as he felt the soft curves of his wife for the first time.

“So soft…” whispered John as he lightly squeezed Ashley’s left breast. He quickly retracted his hand however as Ashley let out a small moan. John had seen the majority of his wife throughout the years, but excluding hugs or accidents he had never felt his wife’s chest with his hands before.

Ashley on the other hand was trying her hardest to slow down her racing hear. She never thought that the plan would work out this well. Between John’s stiffening member against her stomach, and the feeling of John’s hands on her chest for the first time Ashley was quickly becoming aroused. The moan she let out was on accident as she tried her best to appear asleep.

“Gotta fix this.” Grunted John as his erection was becoming painful inside his tight work pants.

Ashley’s hopes started to disappear as John climbed off of her and onto the floor. Peaking one eye open, Ashley saw John’s member a couple feet away as John tried to reposition it back into his pants. Not wanting John to get away, Ashley did the first thing that came to her mind.

John yelped in surprise as Ashley suddenly rolled off the couch and collided with his much smaller form. John was rubbing the back of his head as he leaned upward. Feeling a heavy weight on his lower half John looked down to see his still sleeping wife lying on top of him. Panic started to set in as he noticed his member just inches from his wife’s face.

With the feeling of Ashley’s warm breath, John involuntarily twitched causing his penis to hit her lips. John’s worry of how he was going to explain this to Ashley if she woke up soon vanished as Ashley quickly engulfed his entire penis in her mouth.

“Mm, candy.” mumbled Ashley as she began sucking gently.

As Ashley started gently sucking on John’s member, she tried to reason that John wouldn’t be upset with her for something she did in her sleep right? Ashley was beyond aroused as she felt John’s hips lightly buck upwards as he squirmed underneath her from the intense pleasure. His light attempts to get from under her only turned her on even more.

“Stop Ashley…” moaned John as he felt himself come closer to the edge of an orgasm. No matter how hard he moved Ashley just wouldn’t budge. An idea came to him that if he wasn’t strong enough to move her body, he could at least move her head. This was a bad idea however for as soon as his hands started pushing her head away Ashley started sucking even faster. Waves upon waves of pleasure hit John as he tried to pry his wife’s head away from his member. No matter how hard he pushed he couldn’t slow down Ashley’s movement. The increased suction and speed was soon too much for John to take.

Ashley on the other hand was beyond excited. As soon as John started to gently push against her head, she took this as a sign that he wanted her to go faster. Even though she was ‘asleep’ the fact that John was being this gentle and not pushing her away turned her on even more. Ashley could feel John tense up as a small jet of hot semen entered her mouth. With John lying down panting, Ashley continued to suck gently until nothing else came out. Ashley was becoming more at ease as she realized that John wasn’t going to be rough with her. If Ashley was truthful then she would admit that she had a gentle fetish, the gentler the better.

Continuing with her being asleep act, Ashley rolled off of John to lay on her back. While rolling away, Ashley easily broke the only button holding her shirt closed. This left Ashley with only her bra and unbutton shirt covering her.

A few moments went by as John was panting on the ground trying to recover from his orgasm. Sure he had masturbated before, but having it done by his wife seemed to have multiplied the effect. He had always thought about it, but was afraid that Ashley would find it disgusting and would look down on him for it. Looking downwards John only saw his boxers around his ankles. He wondered where his pants were until he noticed that they were trapped underneath Ashley.

Talking about Ashley, the sight in front of him took his breath away. Crawling over towards Ashley, John nudged her a little to see if she would wake up. After barely touching Ashley’s right breast a couple of times, John was getting fed up with his current view.

“I hope she doesn’t wake up.” whispered John as he straddled Ashley just below her breasts. Upon hearing this, Ashley made doubly sure to continue acting as if she was asleep. John had gone this far so Ashley would do anything to make sure that he continued.

John took one last look before her unclasped Ashley’s bra. It was a good thing for Ashley that she had chosen to wear one with the clasp in the front. Pushing the bra and shirt to the side, John’s mouth dropped at the sight in front of him. Ashley was considered big for a girl, but given their size difference she was massive. Each breast could easily dwarf the largest of watermelons. Grabbing ahold of them in the palm of his hands, John marveled at how small his hands looked against her chest. Her breasts were so soft and heavy under his hands as he started moving them around. A moan would occasionally escape from Ashley’s lips, but she showed no sign of waking up.

Not being able to stand it much longer, John raised himself up slightly as her pressed his penis into Ashley’s left breast. The soft and warmth felt amazing to him as he rubbed it across the expanse of flesh. Ashley didn’t know how much longer she could last as John continued to rub his penis against her. It felt amazing as John teased her nipple with his penis. With one eye slightly open Ashley watched on as John enjoyed himself.

Deciding to push it a little further, John pushed Ashley’s breasts apart as he placed his penis in between them. Releasing his hold John momentarily tensed up as Ashley’s breasts lightly engulfed him.

“A little tighter would be better.” replied John.

Placing both hands on Ashley’s breasts, John tried to press them together. It only partially worked out. Because of the size and weight of Ashley’s rack, John was only able to either hold them together or move his hips, but not both at the same time. Seeing the trouble that John was having, Ashley pressed her breasts together with her forearms as she continued to snore lightly.

“I didn’t know you slept this hard. If I didn’t know better I’d say you were helping me.” laughed John nervously.

Now that his member was quite firmly squeezed between Ashley’s breasts, John began moving his hips back and forth. It felt amazing to John, but add in the image of Ashley’s titanic breasts jiggling along with him was a little too much. Placing his hands on both sides of Ashley’s breasts, John squeezed them together with all of his strength. After grunting ‘tighter’ Ashley was more than happy to oblige as she faked a yawn. The tightness on his member increased several fold as John came between Ashley’s breasts.

John sat on Ashley’s stomach for a few minutes as he slowly regained his strength. Ashley was worried that John was done until he moved farther south. She felt a tug on her soaked panties as John tried to remove them. Of course Ashley’s immense weight caused a slight problem in the removal process, but John was somehow able to manage.

“Here it goes.” whispered John as he positioned himself.

Ashley had to stiffen a moan as John penetrated her for the first time. It was true that John’s penis didn’t fill her up, but with the pill from earlier it felt better than anything Ashley had ever used. It was an amazing experience for the both of them as John continued his slow rhythmic motion. Unfortunately John started to slow down and eventually came to a stop. Ashley wondered what was happening as John pulled out.

“I can’t do this.” replied a sad looking John. “She’ll hate me for taking advantage of her.”

John was about to stand up until a set of hands grabbed his waist and pressed him back inside of Ashley. John began to panic as he looked into the clearly awake face of his wife.

“Ashley, I’m so sor…” John was soon stopped as Ashley placed a finger gently on his lips.

“It’s okay to do these types of things with the one you love.”

Ashley began to gently push and pull John in and out of her until John finally took back over. Ashley was overwhelm with joy was John continued with his work. Seeing that Ashley was enjoying it as much as he was, John started to increase his speed. John soon had to tighten his grip on Ashley’s hips as she started to buck her hips upwards. Every time that Ashley would buck her hips John found himself being risen up into the air. Within no time at all, both John and Ashley erupted into a powerful orgasm leaving both of them gasping for air.

Falling backwards John was exhausted after cumming for the third time that night. His rest was short lived however as he felt two massive legs rest on the ground on each side. John found his member once again engulfed inside of Ashley as she started to bounce up and down.

“Just once more.” moaned Ashley.

John was too tired to argue as he laid back and let Ashley do all the work. It was both amazing and pleasurable to John seeing the amount of control Ashley had. She was somehow able to straddle him without crushing him underneath her. John tried to buck his own hips upwards to meet Ashley, but he was too exhausted to try. He resigned to just watching Ashley’s breasts jiggled with every bounce that she took. Thankfully for him, Ashley came even sooner that the last time sending both of them into yet another orgasm. This one however proved too much for John as he passed out soon afterwards.


“So you were awake the entire time?” asked John from his sitting position on the couch.

“Yes.” muttered a nervous Ashley as she looked away.

John had just woken up a few minutes ago on the couch. He was completely naked, but Ashley was kind enough to get him a blanket as he slept. Ashley was currently sitting on the other side of the couch with John’s feet resting on her lap. Ashley had been waiting nervously for John to reawaken from his light slumber. She was nervous about John hating her for doing something like this, but her worries disappeared as she soon heard John laughing.

“So I’m guessing that sex is okay for us now?” asked John turning a little red himself.

Ashley couldn’t help herself as his reply sent waves of joy crashing into her. Grabbing him from his seat, Ashley game him a tight, but gentle, bear hug.

“I love you John!” exclaimed Ashley.

“I love you too.” grunted John as Ashley continued her hug.

Ashley soon returned him back to the couch which allowed John to catch his breath. The couple sat in silence for a few minutes neither of them talking. After what seemed like a while, John finally broke the silence.

“So do you want to go another round?” asked John as he started turning a dark red.

“Yes!” exclaimed Ashley as she pounced onto her husband.