- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the second chapter of this story. Hope you guys enjoy and please leave a review.
Taking the Lead 2


It had been one of the biggest snow storms that the state has ever had, but this did nothing to stop John’s boss from letting him have the day off. Ashley was fully against letting John go to work that day, but John was able to eventually get out the door after Ashley loaded the car with a ‘few’ emergency provisions. Needless to say that it was a terrible day for John. His boss chewed him out for being half an hour late saying that a ‘little’ bit of snow was not an acceptable excuse. The trek through four feet of snow had left his pants freezing wet leaving him extremely uncomfortable throughout the day. John was looking forward to Ashley meeting him at the door with a blanket and a nice cup of hot coco.

Placing the car in park, John listened to the wind howling as large snowflakes were splattered across the windshield. Taking the keys out of the ignition, he continued to take off his seat belt and open the door. Unfortunately the door didn’t give to his first push. Pulling the handle again John gave the door another shove only for the door to stay where it was.

“Crap!” exclaimed John as he tried the door again. Pushing the door with all of his might resulted in an out of breath man still trapped inside of his car. He was about to press the horn until he saw the front door open and a tall figure walk out towards the car. Seconds later the door opened up to reveal the towering form of his wife.

“Need help?” asked Ashley as she held the door open. Ashley was wearing the standard apparel when it came to cold weather for women, a hoodie.

“Thanks.” Replied John as he jumped down to the snow below him. It was a bad idea however as he soon found himself stuck in belly button high snow. He was only able to move about a foot in any direction before the packed snow became too hard for him to go through.

“Let me help.”

John was soon lifted into the air where he was held to his wife’s side. Using her other hand Ashley closed the car door and walked back to her house. It was only a few second journey, but John was already shaking from the cold as he held on to her.

“How was your day at work sweetie?” asked Ashley as she helped John take off his first jacket.

“Lousy.” Replied John as he removed his second jacket.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, so how was your day.” said John as he removed his sweater.

“Really great actually. I got another raise for that last presentation I did.” said Ashley as she continued to pile the wet clothes up.

“Oh, well that’s great.”

“Ah, don’t give me that look.” replied Ashley. It was a little bit of a sore subject for John when it came towards money. John may have worked more days and more hours, but Ashley made a little more than three times what John made. This was completely natural, but it stung John a little bit for not being financial equals. “I did talk to my sister today and she gave me something that you might enjoy later.”

“Really, what is it?” asked John now slightly interested.

“You’ll see here soon, now give me your pants.” replied Ashley as she was already unfastening his belt.

“Don’t worry about it; I’ll be heading upstairs to change anyway.” said John as he held onto the sides of his pants.

“Don’t be silly, we need to get you out of them as soon as possible.”

It didn’t take much effort on Ashley’s behalf as John soon found himself standing in the hallway with only a shirt and pair of boxers on. Even though it was his and Ashley’s house this did nothing to ease John as he stood in the doorway in his boxers. Luckily Ashley had not forgotten him as he found himself being wrapped in a giant blanket by his wife. It was a little shocking at first, but after feeling the warmth from the blanket John started to relax as his wife carried him into the kitchen.

The first thing that John saw as he entered the kitchen was a large pizza box from the local pizzeria. It was at this point that his stomach growled reminding him of how hungry he was. As Ashley neared the table she passed up John’s chair and sat down in her own with John on her lap.

“I’d figure that we could eat together tonight.” Replied Ashley as she pulled a woman size plate towards her. John couldn’t have argued as he felt Ashley drape her arm across his stomach pulling him into his wife. He continued to watch as Ashley expertly retrieved two slices of pizza from the box and placed them on her plate. Pulling them apart, Ashley scooted the smaller of the two pieces towards him as she started to eat her own slice

“So what did Rachel give you?” asked John as he held the giant slice in both hands.

“You’ll have to wait till after dinner.” replied Ashley before taking another bite.

“Can I get a hint?”

John looked up giving Ashley his best puppy dog eyes, but Ashley just hugged him tighter and refused still. John let his mind race as to what Rachel could have possibly brought him that he would enjoy. The last present that she got them was the jar of blue pills that made sex as enjoyable for Ashley as it was for John. It was an embarrassing situation for the both of them when they tried to do it without them. Ashley had just laid back while John went to town, but it was extremely unsatisfying on Ashley’s behalf. John felt terrible about the entire situation that he refused to have sex unless they used one of Rachel’s pills. It was because of this that he always carried one inside of his wallet.

Needless to say that dinner that night took forever in John’s mind. After finishing off two thirds of his pizza he was full. Ashley on the other hand ate another two slices before she finished. John insisted on helping Ashley with the dishes, but she just told him to go to their bedroom and wait for her. After throwing on a pair of shorts and a new t-shirt, John resided to sit on the bed while he waited for Ashley to come up. A few minutes went by as John watched the local news before he heard a knock on the door.

“Can I come in?” asked Ashley as she stuck her head inside the room.

“Yes.” Replied John as he pulled a blanket over his lap. After their first time together they decided to try out a couple of different things to find out what they liked. A few of the things they tried ended up being a bad idea, but they soon found some things that they did enjoy. Of course Ashley knocking on the door meant that tonight was one of those nights.

John pressed the blanket a little harder over his lap as Ashley opened the door revealing herself standing in the doorway wearing a black bra with red hearts over it and a pair of black laced panties. Something seemed off to John as Ashley walked over towards the bed with her left arm held across her chest. Something about the langera seemed off to John, but he couldn’t put his finger on what it was. He could have sworn that he had seen it before, but he was sure that Ashley didn’t own any bras or panties with that design on them. It wasn’t till Ashley was sitting on the bed in front of him that he realized what was wrong. The bra was way too big for his wife.

“That’s Rachel’s isn’t it?” asked John as he looked at Ashley’s face.

“She said that I would need it for her first gift.” Replied Ashley as she blushed slightly.



Rachel, in John’s opinion, was a genius. Despite her young age Rachel was the chief scientist of some big company to the north. Other than constantly meddling in John’s and Ashley’s lives she was dedicated to her work. She was so dedicated that she had her own lab set up inside of her basement that she used to create things that interested her. Three months ago one of Rachel’s experiments went wrong and had blown a hole in her roof while she was away. Since her house would be uninhabitable for a few weeks we decided to let her stay at our house. Having only seen her every once in a while I wasn’t fully prepared as I opened the door to let her in.

Now before I continue I should describe what Rachel used to look like. Rachel was a petite little woman barely standing at 11’2” tall. She had short black hair and brown eyes and could always be seen wearing some rock band t-shirt. Rachel was an attractive woman in her own right, but the biggest difference between her and Ashley was the fact that Rachel barely had any ‘assets’. She was more than a handful for a man, but she was always on the small side. One quirk that she did have was that Rachel had a sister complex. She also had a sister’s husband complex, but that doesn’t matter right now. Being a little sister, Rachel always wanted to be like Ashley. It was because of this that I received a shock when I opened the door.

My mouth had fallen open as I stared into the undersides of the biggest breasts that I had ever seen. The words of the band on the front of her shirt were nearly unreadable as it was stretched across her torso. Rachel’s face was completely blocked from view until she leaned forward to greet me.

“Sup John, is my ‘biiiiiig’ sister around?” asked Rachel with a smile on her face.

Rachel’s chest was easily twice the size Ashley’s and the next two weeks were the toughest in my life. Not only did I have another woman living in my house, but it was impossible to do anything with Ashley at night when Rachel decided to sleep in our bed with us. It was the longest driest two weeks of my life.


“Rachel gave me this,” replied Ashley as she held up a yellow ball, “so that you would ‘have more to enjoy’ as she said it.” replied Ashley as she popped it into her mouth. Watching Ashley swallow it I watched with her as her breasts started to expand slowly.

“Is it permanent?” John asked as he pressed the blanket over his erection.

“Just temporary.” replied Ashley as she watched her breasts fill up the cups of Rachel’s bra.

“She made it that way so that she would always be the bigger one.” Laughed Ashley as her breasts stopped growing.

John gulped as he looked at his wife’s monstrous rack. He wondered briefly as to how the bra contained something that was bigger than what it was designed to hold.

“Wow…” whispered John as he continued to stare. He was only brought out of his trance as Ashley tilted his head upwards to meet his.

“She also got something for you.” Ashley replied as she held out a small greed pill.
Chapter End Notes:
Please leave a review and check out my other stories.