- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I plan on bringing this story back to life after such a long wait, feel free to catch up on where we left off and hopefully you'll follow the story as I continue to update it. Enjoy :) ~ WITS.
____________________________________

The sounds of the party echoed around the room, a loud distant bass which seemed to vibrate the very foundations of the building. I needed to find Yasmine just to be comforted by her presence.

I came up with a plan on how to get out of the laundry basket which involved me continuously running against the opposite wall to me, the momentum enough to make basket wobble. After six attempts, the laundry basket falls and I spill out onto the floor amidst all of the clothes that were inside.

Heading for the door, I suddenly realize that it is shut from before, so it takes me another five painstaking minutes to stack enough cushions up to the handle. Once I have created a suitable platform, I jump and grab onto the handle, silently celebrating my moment of success.

The door swings open and I immediately walk out, the music getting substantially louder once I'm outside in the hallway. Looking to my right towards the stairs, I notice a girl and a guy making out against the indoor balcony which looked out onto the main area of the appartment.

Apparently the game of hide and seek had no winners, which was a shame because I put alot of effort into finding a good spot, before Jenna came and ruined it all.

I was about to make my way towards the stairs when I felt a pressure in my bladder, instantly reminding me that I desperately needed the bathroom.

Looking down the hallway, I spot the bathroom at the end so I set off towards it, leaving the two lovebirds behind me. They were really going at each other, practically eating each other's faces off.

On my way to the bathroom, I glanced through the glass balcony, watching the partygoers dance in time with the bass-filled music that was pounding from the speakers around the penthouse.

The incessant noise was giving me a headache and I wanted nothing for at least a short break, giving me another reason to head to the bathroom.

Once I was there, I checked to make sure nobody was inside, having to actually peer in since nobody would be able to hear me at this rate.

I made an attempt to close the door behind me, but it was useless since it was much heavier than I was used to.

The bathroom was elegant and large, complete with a walk-in sauna and a bath/hot tub. All I cared about was the toilet which sat separately to the more extravagant appliances in the corner of the bathroom.

My mind wandered to the possibility that Yasmine might be looking for me, since it has been a while since she last saw me. At least I hoped she was thinking about me, I so wanted her to come and find me.

This whole place was just a huge nightmare for me right now, the only amount of fun I had all night was ruined when Jenna tried to make me go down on her. I also wondered what the atmosphere would be like between us when we got back to our appartment.

After I finished draining the snake, I was shocked into falling off of the toilet seat and onto floor when the door burst open, revealing the guy and girl who were making out in the hallway.

They burst inside, still going at it and not even noticing that I was on the floor to the left of them. Awkwardly, I made my way towards the door before the girl kicked it shut, locking it behind her.

Gulping, it seemed I would have to be a dick and interrup their love making session. To be honest, it would bring me some amount of happiness to see their reaction upon seeing me.

The guy with the dark hair had his back to me, while the girl had her eyes closed and hadn't yet seen me. Wondering how I should approach the situation as she began to kick off her heels, I decided to simply shout to get their attention.

"Hey!" I shouted, grinning as the girl opened her eyes in a mixture of shock, wonder and embarassment at being caught.

She tapped the guy on his shoulder furiously, forcing him to stop and turn around, pointing with one hand and covering her mouth with the other.

"Shit, sorry man, I thought it was empty." He apologized, fumbling with the lock to get it to open, then allowing me to walk out into the noise filled hallway once again.

I jogged to the stairs, not messing around this time in case I got thrown into anymore awkward scenarios.

Looking out into the crowds of people, I can see Yasmine dancing with some girl I've never seen before, slightly taller than Yasmine and with black hair.

She's pretty far inside the crowd, so I put off talking to her until she's somewhere safer.

Celeste is with Jenna talking with a large group of people and drinking what I assume is alcohol from tiny glasses.

Descending the stairs the rest of the way, I weave my way past many moving legs as fast as possible, making a dash for where all of the beanbags are sitting.

I'm halfway there when I notice a much less populated area in the corner of the huge room lined with large couches filled with stuffed animals and dolls. The corner is a big contrast to the rest of the room and it's strange how all of it is just hidden over there, with only a few people sitting on the chairs around it.

I decide to make that my destination, so I keep to the walls as much as possible, ducking between a pair of legs on my way. All I want right now is to talk to Yasmine, but at the moment she is unreachable. The second best option is to get away from all these drunk teenagers and wait for my opportunity to approach Yasmine.

The couch itself is pretty low to the ground, coloured black just like most of the furniture on the bottom floor. I arrive seemingly undetected and haul myself up on to the expanse of leather.

What really creeps me out is that some of the dolls are bigger than I am, but I also find that I can hide next to them easily, providing me with a good camoflauge. I mentally kick myself, since this would have been an ideal spot for the game of hide and seek.

Pulling the dolls from the pile, I make myself enough room before covering most of my body with the others; only my head is visble.

My plan is to wait here until Yasmine's attention is no longer occupied, then I have decided to tell her that I want to go back to the appartment. While I do feel bad about having to end her fun, it's either that or having to face Jenna. Celeste is still an option but I highly doubt she is sober enough to take me back on her own.

The corner I was in seemed relatively peaceful, with nobody finding any need to wander over to that strange corner with a bunch of dolls stacked on the couch. I was feeling lucky for a change, that is, until two girls approached.

The two girls looked incredibly intoxicated and they seemed very attracted to each other. The taller girl with brown hair could not take her hands off of the smaller girl with blonde hair. They approached from the stairs and they were holding hands and giggling to each other.

I watched them make a beeline for the couch I was on, before the two of them sat down on the opposite side.

I considered getting the hell out of her before either of them found me, or one of them accidentally rolled over me.

They started making out the moment they hit the couch, using the extendable footrest to make themselves comfortable.

The brunette sat back as the blonde girl sat in her lap, wearing only a short black skirt and a white bra, they looked extremely attractive.

The two seemed magneticly attracted to each other, never once breaking contact, their lips finding a different part of each other's bodies every second.

Since the corner was blocked off by the bottom of the stairs and tucked away behind them in the corner, they had just as much privacy as if they were in a bedroom somewhere.

Taking my eyes off them for a second, I managed to spot Yasmine at the far side of the main floor, surrounded by bodies, all dancing and drinking. If I left my position now, I could risk making my way over there, or I could stay here and make sure these two girls do not find me.

I was interrupted from my thoughts as the taller brunette suddenly jumped further towards me; I had no time to react as her back slammed into the pile of plush dolls, burying me further amongst them.

I could hear them kissing and the blonde girl was obviously on top of the brunette because the weight increased further.

Despite being surrounded by some of the dolls which were larger than me, I still found it difficult to breath.

Desperate to escape this unfortunate situation, I wriggled with all my might, until my efforts were silenced as her skirt-clad butt readjusted and nestled itself directly on top of me.

With the smaller blonde girl wrapping her arms and legs around her friend, she kissed her pationately, tongues intertwining as lust overcame her.

Sensing that her little friend may be going a little too far, she gently pushed on her to send her a hint. The plush dolls beneath her provided a nice cushion as she shuffled further back.

All of a sudden I was face to face with a pair of white panties, slightly damp from her arousal and displaying an enormous camel toe almost the size of my head.

I had to take laboured breaths as the tall girl sat inconveniently on my torso, my small head poking out from beneath her amongst all of the other dolls.

Her skirt enveloped me, blocking their view of me completely as they went to town on each other.

With no time to think and panic setting in as the blonde girl shuffled forwards, I could only watch as two pairs of tanned thighs loomed around me, occasionally battering me and smothering me.

The outline of the tall girl's vagina was clearly visible only inches from my face, her wet panties seemed to become more soaked with every passing second.

The blonde girl brought her hand down between her thighs and started to caress her friend's pussy through her underwear, the back of her hand knocking against my face.

Deciding to go even further in their drunken and sexually aroused state, the brunette quickly pulled her panties down to her mid thigh, allowing cool air to bathe the intense heat of her crotch.

Allowing access to her most sensitive area, the blonde girl positioned herself on her front so that she could orally pleasure her lover.

As she pulled down her panties, she moved forward once again, burying my face in the firm flesh of her left ass cheek.

The blonde girl went down on her friend, using her tongue skillfully and with experience as she gently traced it around the edges of her pussy, teasing her clit whenever she moaned for more.

The brunette began grinding into the soft and welcoming embrace of the couch, completely unaware of the tiny man currently trapped underneath her, simply mistaking him for another one of the dolls.

With minimum oxygen beneath this incredible globe of hot skin and flesh, I did everything I could to get her off of me, even biting her which did nothing.

I could only gasp as I saw light again, only to be replaced by the impressive bust of the blonde girl, comfortably settling and flattening on my unsuspecting form.

I could feel her erect nipple poke just above my stomach, while I was smothered by the rest of her tit flesh, only my legs lower legs free from the weight.

Kicking with all of my strength, I made contact with nothing but air, my arms pinned to the couch.

Then out of nowhere, a hand grabbed me roughly and pulled me from underneath the monumental breast, the friction from the couch hurting my back as I was pulled away quickly and with ease.

Now hanging in the air, I could only watch as the blonde girl carelessly tossed me aside, leading me to bounce off the couch and on to the carpet below.

Taking one quick glance back at the two girls, I debated whether to interrupt their love making session or not, in the end preferring to get the hell out of there.

As I rounded the corner and back out into the open, I spotted Yasmine walking on her own, a sweet smile on her face as she sipped from whatever was in her cup.

Now that she was separated from the crowd, I made a beeline for her, relieved to finally be able to talk to her after so long.

I took ten steps, when suddenly from out of the corner of my eye I saw a crowd running in my direction, a sea of legs.

The first girl shouted in shock, breaking with her heels as she was running at full speed.

She was followed by more than ten others who had not been prepared for her to stop.

The girl was basically tackled from behind, legs tripping over each other like a human train crash.

The last thing I saw before hers and many others shadows engulfed me was Yasmine turning to look at the commotion, her wide eyes and open mouth and her hand dropping the cup she was holding.

Despite having the awareness and reactions to stop in time, she certainly did not mind using me as the object to cushion her fall, my body baring the full impact of her midriff.

Those who were running behind her landed on top of her, effectively pinning her down at the same time, creating a stack of people.

There was a lot of drunk groaning noises and some laughter audible from my position beneath this girl as people got up and dusted themselves off.

Luckily I sustained not a single injury, thankful that the surface was carpet and not wood or stone.

"Hey are you okay?" The girl asked me as she kindly lifted herself off of me.

"Yeah I'm good thanks, sorry for getting in your way." I laughed, slightly pissed by how things were going tonight.

"Kai, are you hurt?" A familiar voice called out, the voice of an angel, Yasmine.

Glancing up, the clumsy girl wandered off after seeing I was okay.

"I'm fine Yasmine, just a couple bruises, nothing serious." I reply, trying to sound as casual as possible.

"Thank god, I thought she was going to get up and see a human pancake on the floor." She giggled while helping me to my feet. "I haven't seen you much tonight, isn't Jenna with you?"

"I should probably talk to you about Jenna, she ditched me over an hour ago after the game of hide and seek..." I trailed off, not wanting to let her in on the details just yet.

Yasmine seemed annoyed as she looked over her shoulder at some guy I hadn't noticed standing a few feet behind her.

"Well let's go see if we can find her." She said with a slight tone of frustration in her voice.

Something tells me I am preventing something from happening right now, and I am not happy with what it looks like.

Picking me up in her arms, I welcome the close contact with her, but my thoughts are focused on this guy. Is it her boyfriend or just some guy she met at the party? I had to prevent this, I just had to.

Then I realised something, Yasmine was taking me directly to Jenna.

"Uhh, Yasmine, I kind of want to go back to the appartment now, I'm pretty tired." I tell her, thinking of excuses left-right and center.

"I'll tell Jenna to take you home." She counters, leaving no room for debate as she spots Jenna sitting amongst a group of people.

"It's fine Yasmine, I can walk back on my own." I argue, panick setting in as I contemplate seeing Jenna again tonight.

I'd gladly sleep on the couch in our appartment tonight as opposed to the same room as her.

"Don't be silly Kai, I saw what happened back there, you were lucky that girl spotted you." Yasmine justifies, once again thinking of my safety, but having no idea what she was setting me up for.

Gritting my teeth, I face the realisation that Jenna would once again have me in her grasp tonight, served up on a plate just for her. Like a fish swimming in to the shark's mouth.

Lifting up my head, I can see Jenna sitting with a smile on her face as the conversation revolved around her.

People would look in her direction when someone told a joke, as if seeing if it was ok to laugh. She had every guy wrapped around her finger, sitting there innocently, yet knowing exactly what she was doing.

Jenna saw Yasmine and me heading in her direction, her eyes narrowing as she assessed the situation.

Yasmine simply barged into the middle of the conversation, setting me down beside Jenna on the couch, her reclining arm suspended above me like a bridge.

"Take care of him, he said he wants to go back now." Yasmine tells her, before skipping off back to the guy I saw.

"Sure." Jenna replies coolly, lowering her striking green eyes to look down at me. She was the definition of beauty, but I knew that behind those looks was a cruel and self indulgent monster.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I whispered, before turning to jump from the couch. I was determined to get away from her and find Celeste or anyone.

Maybe I could run back to the appartment and get Shaun to help me, as cruel as it would be to involve him in any of this. I was running out of options for people who were interested in helping me, perhaps Yasmine and my sister were the only ones; but while Yasmine is preoccupied it was just my sister, miles away at home.

I try to get away from Jenna, only managing to turn on my heels before she casually presses on my back with the palm of her hand, pushing me into the soft fabric of the seat.

The next thing I knew, her fingers curled around my torse, grasping me with ease.

She said goodbye to everyone, not one person questioning the way she was treating me. They were just as bad as her, I reasoned.

"Jenna, get off me! You can't do this." I shouted, struggling with everything I had as she carried me back to the elevator.

She must have been worried about what the security guards at the elevator might say if they saw me like this, so she unceremoniously stuffed me down her pink shirt.

Positioning me roughly, she made sure my head was between her breasts and then held one arm over my legs through her shirt to prevent me from kicking.

A few seconds later she simply pushed her breasts together, silencing me until she was safely in the elevator.

"Why are you taking me back? Huh? I'll just fight you, you know that." I warn her, prepared not to let her have her way with me.

"Don't get your hopes up." She answered condescendingly, not even looking at me nestled in her cleavage.

Exiting the elevator, she checked left and right before walking briskly out of the appartment complex and out into the night.

It was well past midnight by this point and I couldn't remember the last time I stayed up so late. I suddenly realised I was very tired as Jenna walked back to the appartment, the constant bouncing almost lulling me to sleep.

I couldn't see where she was going because of my obstructed view, but I fail to remember the walk being such a long one.

The next thing I knew, Jenna was walking into another appartment complex and knocking on a door which definitely wasn't ours.

She knocked very quietly and it was almost like a secret code type of knock. What the hell is going on?

The door opened and a female answered. It sounds as if she was expecting Jenna to arrive.

"Come in, my roommates are asleep, we'll have to be quiet." The voice says to Jenna.

"Hey Jenna what the fuck is going o-" I try to ask, before her tit flesh quickly closes in on me, muffling my voice.

"What the fuck was that?" The voice asks, apparently just as confused as me.

"Long story, I'll show you." Jenna replies, closing the door behind her.

It was pitch black inside this appartment as the two girls creeped towards their destination.

Another door closed behind us and a dim light was turned on, illuminating the room just enough to see the surroundings.

We were definitely in the new girls room and I had no idea why. Was Jenna going to share me with some friend of hers?

Jenna's breasts gave up their hold on me, but she was quick in covering my mouth with her hand.

"Got any tape?" She asked, keeping her voice quiet as she held me extremely tightly, worried I met break free.

"Sure." The girl answered, followed by an audible rummaging around in drawers.

As the girl handed over the tape, I was able to get a glimpse of her. She had long black hair and stood slightly shorter than Jenna, bearing in mind she was 6'3" in heels. Her eyes appeared to be green and she wore a very tight fitting pajama shirt, stretching in the chest area, accompanied by very short pajama shorts.

This girl could give Jenna a run for her money when it comes down to looks. I feared that the two of them might be kidnapping me or simply had some sick plan set up for me as Jenna began applying duct tape to my mouth.

Next she used the duct tape on my wrists and on my ankles, leaving me completely immobilised.

Jenna threw me carelessly onto the king sized bed that sat in the middle of the room, this appartment seemingly much larger than our own.

I bounced a few times before settling, rolling over to see what the two girls were doing.

"You're just going to leave him in here?" The girl asked, smiling at Jenna as if she was thankful for her idea.

"It'll be fun." Jenna replies, before reaching behind the girl's head and pulling her in close for a passionate kiss. Afterwards, the two of them fell to the bed beside me, still kissing each other and now feeling each other's bodies.

I was shocked, not at all expecting the night to turn out like this. Now there are two Jenna's. At the moment, I didn't know whether to feel afraid or aroused. Why did I have to be here for this?