- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
In this chapter, Kai arrives at the party with the three girls and gets himself in a risky situation. Enjoy :)
__________________________________

"Can I leave now?" I ask Jenna, exhausted after what she's put me through.

"Of course Kai." She answers, suddenly extremely compliant now that I've done as she asked.

Jenna strides over to the door and opens it for me, before heading into the bathroom and starting the shower.

What a strange girl. Maybe I just have to work her out, even if she is excessively playful. The fact that she keeps going to the trouble of making my day even worse is beyond me.

Stepping out of the room, I notice Yasmine busying herself in the kitchen, singing to herself. She looks beautiful standing there in the outfit she's wearing to the party.

It's strange because my brain is just so overwhelmed by the sight of these girls all of the time. I consider myself lucky to be surrounded by these people, with the exception of Jenna.

Another thing I'm confused about is, while Jenna has the best appearance of the three girls, I find that I'm more attracted to Yasmine. I think it might be because of the way Jenna treats me and the kindness Yasmine shows towards me which separates the two in my mind. It's as though Yasmine's kindness just radiates beauty and positivity, whilst Jenna's attitude does the opposite for her.

After what I've just been through, I'm desperate to tell Yasmine so that I know I'm not alone in this.

"Hey Yasmine... looking forward to the party?" I ask, holding back the need to tell her.

She stops what she is doing and turns towards me, smiling down at me.

"Of course! I heard there will be like a hundred people there and we were invited." She replies excitedly.

I don't feel like bringing down her mood with my story, so I resist the urge to tell her. Maybe it can wait until tomorrow.


***


"Is everyone ready to go? Jenna! Are you ready?" Yasmine yells into the appartment from the doorway.

Me and Celeste are beside her now, but Jenna is still in the bedroom taking forever to get ready.

"Yeah, just a second!" Jenna's voice can be heard from across the appartment.

Moments later, we see her emerge from the bedroom ready for the party. Myself along with the two girls are speechless, because what she is wearing is beyond sexy.

Jenna is stood in a pair of black three-inch heels (making her 6'3"), a dark purple skirt and a pink sleeveless shirt. Her dirty blonde hair is left flowing down to her shoulders with the tips curled to create the most jaw-dropping appearance I have ever seen. Her shirt is low-cut, showing off her modest D sized breasts. She is flawless, and I hate to admit it.

On the way over, she leans into Shaun's room and blows a kiss to him from outside his door. We can hear a distinct thump from the other side of the door and a giggle from Jenna as she struts towards us, towering over me, as well as the two girls.

"Wow, Jenna... you look amazing!" Yasmine breaths, complementing her outfit.

"Thanks!" She replies, not even bothering to return the complement before walking out the door ahead of us, stepping over me in the process.

The split seconds in which she took to walk over me were like the longest seconds of my life. In that moment I looked up to see that she was wearing no underwear and it was like my eyes had a mind of their own as they followed her, before she disappeared around the corner. The smell of cherries filled the air when she walked past me, welcomingly filling my senses.

"She looks hot." Celeste says to the two of us, when Jenna is out of earshot. Even when Celeste would normally rival Jenna in appearance.

"It's a good thing she's with us!" Yasmine laughs, before noticing my stunned expression. "Haha, Kai you look like you just saw a ghost." She jokes, regarding my wide eyes and open mouth.

"Oh uh, yeah I guess I got a little distracted hehe..." I reply, mentally scolding myself for looking that way in front of Yasmine. For some reason I feel the need to impress her and show no weaknesses in front of her.

With Jenna already on her way to the other side of the college, Celeste beckons us out of the door and we head out into the night, catching up to Jenna.

"So, should I just stay with you Yasmine? I mean... I don't wanna get lost or anything." I ask, since my nerves appear to be getting the better of me.

However, before I can reply, Jenna chips in with her own idea.

"Kai, I'd be happy for you to tag along with me, Yasmine deserves a break from these responsibilities." She suggests, effectively ruining my chances of being around Yasmine tonight.

I feel like shouting in protest, but I realise if I say anything then Yasmine will feel like I'm being a burden after Jenna offered to take her place.

"Thanks Jenna that means alot! Are you ok with that Kai?" She asks, kind enough to ask for my permission.

Maybe it won't be so bad, after all I should try to enjoy this as much as I can, plus Yasmine will appreciate not having to watch out for me. I nod my head in response.

We make it to the appartment block where the party is being held and before we even see the lights, we can hear the music from the penthouse.

People are swarming at the entrance to the appartment block, with guys and girls all dressed for the occasion. There seems to be a queue to get up, since they can't have everyone taking the stairs or the lift at the same time. Two tall guys are standing keeping the queue in order.

When me and Yasmine expect us all to join the back of the queue, instead Celeste and Jenna walk straight past the start of it and walk right up to the doors.

Me and Yasmine are forced to keep up and arrive in time to see how we will be getting in ahead of everyone else.

Jenna doesn't even have to say a word as the two guys fumble with the doors to let her through. She smiles at them and brushes past them, being an inch or two taller in her heels.

We follow behind her and I attract many stares from everyone in the queue, almost as many as Jenna.

When we enter the lift, we start talking about how cool it was to get in ahead of everyone else.

Jenna looks just as innocent as ever, as if this was an every day occurence.

"Are you guys excited? Because I sure as hell am." Yasmine shouts, skipping on the spot and clapping.

"Hell yeah, I'm gonna get so drunk, I don't even care if I'm hungover in the morning." Celeste adds, adjusting her shoulder length hair in a pocket mirror.

Between the three pairs of legs, I'm picturing what it's going to look like on the other side of the elevator door. To say I'm nervous would be an understatment, but the girls' excitement is really rubbing off on me, making me feel a little better.

Yasmine leans down and gives me a reassuring pat on my shoulder. I feel a whole lot better knowing that Yasmine is thinking about me.

The music starts to get louder, a mixture of electronic music and the occasional sentence thrown in by the singer.

"Kai, stick with me ok? Try not to get lost." Jenna tells me, glancing way down at my tiny form with the slightest interest.

She looks like a statue standing next to me. I find it hard to take my eyes off her body, coupled with the fact that she has no underwear.

We finally reach the top and the mixture of the three girls' perfume is starting to fill the elevator.

The doors open and I'm taken by surprise by the noise and the amount of people, all dressed in various colours. The cacaphony of music and people's voices fills the room and there is so much movement that I don't know whether I ever want to step out of the elevator.

Yasmine and Celeste head into the crowds with a spring in their step, but I'm fixed in place by the sheer number of people, some of which have turned to look at who arrived in the elevator.

Suddenly I feel an object push me forward from behind and I remember that Jenna is still behind me, probably waiting impatiently for me to go. Her gentle push with her heels is enough to make me step out of the elevator and into the open.

The floor is white carpet, the same as our appartment, but the ceiling is much higher and it appears that there is a second floor with a catwalk. The whole place looks amazing, with huge glass windows and a rooftop area where the music is coming from.

I'm snapped out of my trance when I hear Jenna's voice above the loud drone coming from the whole place.

"Keep up, because I won't go looking for you if I lose you." She informs me, her raised voice only just reaching my ears.

The next thing I know, she is stepping over me once again, but this time I quickly follow behind her into the crowd of people.

The dancing mass of people separate when they see Jenna, just enough so that I can stay behind her at a constant pace. When the sea of legs starts to walk back into the space filled by Jenna, I find myself having to grab onto her heel strap in order to keep up and avoid being trampled or sucked into the crowd.

The noise and heat of the place is starting to make me dizzy, but I continue on until we finally come out into a clearing, by which point I'm already exhausted.

Jenna carries on walking, so I'm forced to run after her, while attracting a few perplexed stares from the partygoers. I look ahead of her and she appears to be heading towards a bar, where people are standing around with plastic cups drinking.

My thoughts are that this is getting ridiculous, this isn't fun at all, as I wipe a drop of sweat from my brow.

I catch up to Jenna, but I'm only able to stand at her feet and awkwardly glance around, waiting for her to get her drink.

Looking around, I notice a large seating area with around eight sofas and twenty foam filled seats, occupied by a group of people who are all laughing. On the walls are giant TV screens and various decorations, as well as bright flashing lights.

I turn around to find that Jenna has already left her spot at the bar and she is walking towards the seating area with a drink in hand.

I sigh, before jogging after her, dodging legs from every direction.

Hopefully things pick up from here and I'm definitely going to have to ditch Jenna and find Yasmine or Celeste, because she's not being any help at all.

Just as I think that, I see Jenna walk up to the group of people and then turn to point at me while saying something to them. Now the eyes of twenty or more people are focused on me with a mixture of expressions.

I don't mind the attention, so I try to stay cool as I approach them.

Jenna does most of the talking for me, since I don't know these people. I'm asked the usual questions such as, 'How are you so small?' before I finally climb onto one of the foam bags which are scattered around the place. There are several others sitting on the bags, sipping various drinks and taking occasional glances at me.

I notice a guy to my right dressed in an expensive looking suit talking to a group of people. Over the noise of the music I can just make out what he is saying, and by the sound of it, he must be the host of the party.

He appears to be around 6' tall and has an average physique with short brown hair.

When Jenna sat down on the sofa opposite me, she seemed to get his attention immediately without even trying.

He sits down beside her and the person sitting next to her previously makes way for him to sit down.

I try to spot Yasmine or Celeste, but neither of them are anywhere to be seen.

To be honest I didn't know what to expect from this party, there are people everywhere who are full of energy, yet here I am reclining in a foam filled chair.

Growing bored of watching Jenna chat with the host of the party, I decide to sink even further into the chair, just out of curiosity.

There are a few girls running around to my left chasing after each other, while on my right there is a mix of people sitting on the same chairs as me.

By now I managed to shuffle so far into the seat that only my shoulders and my head are visible. I chuckle to myself following this achievement and I'm just glad that nobody has seen me in this position yet.

I manage to sink even further so that only my eyes and nose are protruding from the bag/seat. The feeling of the small pieces of foam is relaxing and a welcome distraction to what is going on in the appartment. It's as though I've been absorbed into the seat and I'm slowly being pulled in.

Finally, I complete my personal challenge and I am completely swallowed by the seat. There is a small gap which I can see out of and the occasional shadow is cast over the gap, filling me with a childish excitement. All sounds outside are muffled by the layers of foam surrounding me, but I can still make out the words of those nearest to me.

Nobody knows I'm in here and I think about getting out, before a darker shadow is cast over the gap. The voices outside become louder, as if someone is standing much closer to the seat.

I hear a guy's voice distinctly closer to me, talking to none other than Celeste. Maybe I should get out and talk to her?

"Hey Celeste, how are you? Take a seat, we're just talking about how rich that guy is... the one talking to Jenna." He says.

"Hey Kevin, I know, Jenna is kinda the hottest girl in the school. I wouldn't be surprised if he asked her out." Half way through her sentence she sat directly on top of the seat I am inside.

All I can make out is the underside of her skirt and then complete darkness as her butt compresses the foam around me and on top of me, sealing me in and making me unable to move my arms.

I feel as though I'm trapped beneath a mass of snow after an avalanche. I'm wondering whether saying something will go down well, or if I should just wait until she leaves.

For now, I go with the latter, not wanting to cause any awkward feeling between the two of us and everyone else around her at the same time.

I can't believe I'm being pinned down inside a foam seat by a girl who has no idea I'm underneath her. I get a thrill just knowing how stealthy I'm being and how I can easily go unnoticed by her. At the same time this would probably be seen as weird if anyone saw what I was doing.

The sound of laughter from above me snaps me out of my thoughts, followed by Celeste twisting even further into the seat, meaning her butt is now only a few layers of foam from my face.

The smell of perfume is starting to get stronger, making me realise the reality of my situation. If she finds that I'm under here, I'm screwed, however if I go unnoticed, I will probably be safe.

The laughter continues and I am left wondering when I will get out of this. Surely Celeste won't be here for long, these seats weren't very comfortable anyway.

__________________________________
Chapter End Notes:
What will happen next at the party? Thanks for reading the chapter, remember to leave a review :)