- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Apologies for the long delay, I'll try to update the story more often. However this is a very long chapter which is mainly why it took so long. In this chapter, Jenna starts to become more and more of a burden for Kai.
___________________________

When Jenna entered the room, I pretended to be asleep facing the ceiling.

She shuffled into the dark room making little noise, but I could still pinpoint where she was.

For some reason my heart is racing. Maybe it's because I know she thinks I'm asleep, when really, I'm still awake.

Jenna is on the other side of the bed now, tinkering with something on the table next to the bed.

I open an eye, expecting her to be facing the other way, which she is. Holding my breath, I watch as she walks into the bathroom with a toothbrush in her hand.

Her body is silhouetted against the entrance to the bathroom and when she doesn't turn on the light, I can tell she must be thinking about me. At least she is doing her best not to wake me up - probably the nicest thing she's done for me all day.

With a childlike curiosity, I watch as she stands in the bathroom brushing her teeth. I look on with a feeling of anger, recalling the stress she has given me today, for seemingly no reason.

Just then, she finishes her business and turns around, heading back towards her side of the bed. The bed itself is huge, capable of holding up to four normal sized people.

I close one eye and squint with the other, assessing her next move. I realise that she is getting her pajamas from her wardrobe, so her back is still facing me.

She turns around momentarily to make sure I'm still asleep, her eyes wavering on my small form for a few seconds. Holding my breath and staying as still as possible, I'm unable to take my eyes off of her as she slowly undresses, removing her skirt and then her shirt, followed by her underwear.

I've never seen a girl naked before and I can tell this will be stuck in my memory for a while. Her body is sensational, with D-cup breasts and a lustrious behind.

She seems to be assessing the clothes in her wardrobe for a while, standing naked in the dim light of the room, before finally pulling on her pajamas. I only manage to see the back and side of her when she was naked, since she didn't turn around.

Jenna climbs silently into bed with a sigh, shuffling and getting comfortable. The temperature underneath the covers rises substantially minutes after she climbed into bed.

With the image of Jenna's naked body burned into my memory, I fall quickly asleep, while Jenna follows soon after. I'll never see Jenna the same way again, or any other girl for that matter.

Tomorrow should be an interesting day, with a school tour in the morning and then my sister visiting afterwards. Later on tomorrow will be the first ever party I've been to. I wonder how I'm going to tell Emma about Jenna and my phone...


***


My internal alarm clock wakes me up early; I can tell because there is minimal light streaming through the window.

Yawning, I stretch my arms from a peaceful sleep, I turn to my right to see Jenna still fast asleep, memories of yesterday begin quickly flooding back.

First of all, I jump out of bed and change into some new clothes, before immediately heading into the bathroom and doing my business.

Feeling fresh and awake, I ponder my next move. Should I try to make breakfast or should I wake Jenna up to get revenge from yesterday?

Despite what she said yesterday, I still feel the need to tease her and get revenge. So I decide that if she's still asleep after I've eaten, then I'll definitely wake her up.

Running across the soft carpet, I head into the hallway, making my way towards the kitchen.

To my surprise, Yasmine is already awake and making her own breakfast.

"Good morning." I call up to her. She seems absorbed in some book perched on top of the counter.

"Oh!" She exclaims, looking around, before finally settling her eyes on me with a relieved expression. "Sorry, I didn't hear you walk in!" She laughs.

"Why are you up so early?" I ask, curious since I thought I was the only person who could wake up this early.

"I'm always up this early, it's like some sort of curse I have." She jokes, twirling her foot in circles on the smooth floor.

I return a friendly smile, unable to contain a grin due to the way she is acting. I take this opportunity to clear things up with her from yesterday.

"Would you like me to pour you some cereal?" She enquires kindly.

"Sure thanks. Could we talk in the lounge? It's about yesterday..." I tell her, to which she agrees.

"Of course, I'll meet you there in a sec Kai."

I turn on my heel and walk across the gap between the kitchen and the lounge, before jumping on to the closest sofa.

Moments later, Yasmine arrives with a small bowl of cereal for me and a larger bowl for herself.

"Sorry that's the smallest I could find." She apologises, wincing at the size difference between me and the bowl.

"It's ok, I'll manage." I answer, cringing at the awkwardness. It hurts me to see people notice my difference in size compared to household objects.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" She asks encouragingly, sitting next to me and lying back in her seat.

"It's about Jenna... I know you may think I overreacted yesterday, but I can assure you, when she sat on my phone, it wasn't broken." I pause to let the fact sink in. "Then when she realised it wasn't even scratched, she then crushed it with her toe. That's why I was so mad." I finish, happy to be able to tell my side of the story.

I sit there judging Yasmine's reaction. At first she looks dismissive, but then her expression changes and she exhales a long sigh.

"I believe you Kai... the thing is, I was talking to Celeste last night about Jenna and she told me a few things about her. She told me that Jenna likes to play games with people, especially guys. She told me that it's the reason she has trouble keeping a boyfriend. Apparently she broke up with her last boyfriend because she messed with him too much and ordered him around like some slave. He didn't take kindly to this and so he dumped her. That was last week." Yasmine explains, the words are like music to my ears.

"So you're saying she might just be having a rough time because she keeps breaking up with her boyfriends?" I clarify, happier now that Yasmine knows the truth.

"Kind of, and I'm sorry about your phone, it wasn't until after the whole thing happened yesterday when Celeste told me about Jenna." She sympathises, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Well, thanks for telling me that, I'll be sure to stay on her good side." I thank her. "Now how about we go wake everyone up before the tour?" I suggest.

"Sounds good, I'll wake up Shaun and Celeste, while I'll leave you to wake up Jenna." She replies, organising our tasks. "We make a good team Kai." She giggles, before standing up and clearing the bowls of cereal.

I'm really beginning to like Yasmine, she seems to be my only friend so far. I feel comforted whenever I'm around her, just like when I was at home with my sister.

It's funny how things ended up, since I will be waking Jenna up regardless of my intentions now.

When I enter the bedroom, Jenna is still lying in bed, asleep as I expected. Her lightly tanned right arm is strewn across her chest and the bed covers are all over the place. She has one leg under the blanket and the other is sticking out pulling it closer to her body.

This should be fun, so without further ado I climb up onto my side of the bed and prepare to wake her up.

"Hey! Jenna! Wake up, we gotta go in an hour!" I shout, cupping my hands over my mouth so my voice is even louder.

However, this only causes her to stir, as she turns to face away from me, hugging her sheets in even tighter and mumbling.

With determination, I walk right up behind her back and this time I shout even louder.

"Wake u-" I'm cut short when her arm impacts with the front of my body from out of nowhere.

She lazily brought her arm down on top of me, easily knocking me over and pinning me down. Jenna then turns back to face me getting comfortable again, happy to have silenced her annoying human alarm.

With the weight of her arm resting on top of me, I'm unable to even move. Her stretched pajama top is only an arms length from my body and it's very distracting since I can make out her nipples through the thin material. My mind flashes back to when I saw her naked last night.

"Jenna get off me you need to get up!" I angrily call up to her.

To my annoyance, her eyes remain closed and she sighs heavily when I stop talking, pulling me even closer to herself.

My right arm is now brushing slightly against her left breast which is compressed against the bed. I try not to let it bother me, but the touch sends electric shocks through my body regardless.

"Jenna-" I'm cut short again when she pushes me underneath the covers with a frustrated grunt, pinning my legs in place with her hip resting on them. The softness of her cotton shorts helps to counteract the pressure she's putting on me.

After a few seconds of coming to terms with what is going on, I hear the rhythmic breathing of Jenna trying to fall asleep again.

How lazy can this girl be? Is she doing this on purpose or is she really that desperate to get more sleep?

"Hey! Get off me! At least let me g- mmphhh!"

She shifts herself further up the bed, before letting her toned thigh land directly on top of me. The soft flesh forces itself against my face, moulding to the shape of it. I involuntarily taste her salty skin, before immediately retracting my tongue. Her skin is warm and comforting, but I only have limited oxygen under here.

Why is she doing this to me? This is so embarassing...

I try desperately to move from underneath her thigh, but the weight is too much for my little body, so I can't move at all. I can feel the seam of her shorts pressed against my forehead.

After a few more seconds she moves her legs around, easily manipulating my body with them and rolling me over. She pulls me across the bed whilst pushing me down at the same time, which hurts my face thanks to the friction.

Now she has me scissored between both of her thighs and she occasionally gives me a rough squeeze, obviously to comfort herself and anger me even further.

I hate how easily she managed to do this to me, it took no effort at all and she wasn't even awake while she did it.

The heat is constantly rising under here due to my body coming into contact with her bare skin. Her legs start sweating from every pore, effectively drenching my clothes.

Part of me wants to say this is what I've been thinking about since last night, but I'm not like that. I won't give in just because I've seen this girl naked.

Just then I hear someone's voice; it sounds like Yasmine's.

"Kai? Are you in here?" Yasmine asks, her voice trailing off when she doesn't see me. She sounds distant and muffled because of my location.

"Jenna are you awake? Have you seen Kai?" She asks again, this time towards Jenna, who is still face down in a pillow.

She turns her head with her eyes closed, grinning slightly.

"Nope." She mumbles with a restrained smirk. Her blonde hair is dangling over her face, giving her a very sleepy appearance.

"Oh. I wonder where he went." Yasmine says. "By the way, we need to go in fifty minutes, so you should probably get out of bed now." She informs Jenna, before leaving the room.

"Yeah yeah..." Jenna replies sleepily, yawning and stretching at the same time.

Meanwhile I have been trying to get Yasmine's attention, but Jenna's legs have been muffling my cries for help.

Suddenly, the pressure from her thighs lets up, allowing me to move while her round behind brushes my face.

I quickly crawl out from under the covers, feeling the cool outside air against my sweaty face, only to be greeted by the laughing face of Jenna.

"Wow, you're soaking." She marvels, lazily regarding me as she sits back against two pillows.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shout, unable to comprehend how she doesn't sense my discomfort or even care.

She stares back at me, her smirk still present on that flawless face of hers.

"If you speak to me like that again, I might not let you out next time." She threatens casually, raising her eyebrows in an amused gesture.

Her casual threat shocks me for a second, but I man up and stand up for myself, not allowing her to feel so good about herself.

"I hope you're happy, I tried to be friendly with you but you just keep pushing me around and messing with me. Would you please stop already?" I ask, hoping to make her feel guilty. Her reply however, is not what I was expecting.

"I knew you were awake last night, watching me." She starts, completely changing the topic and ignoring my question.

"Huh?" I say, dumbstruck.

"I saw you in the mirror staring at me." She continues with a grin. "So. I think I'm letting you off lightly. How about you stop bothering me, and the two of us will get along... understand?" Jenna smiles, her eyes never leaving mine as she enjoys my reaction.

All I can do is nod in reply, too shocked to react.

How did she see me? I was sure she had no idea. Now I just feel bad about myself... or should I? If she knew I was watching, why did she put on a show for me instead of telling me. Something isn't right about how she's acting.

"Good. Now I want you to get out while I get dressed and if you tell Yasmine about what happened here, you'll regret it." She orders, kicking the covers off herself and standing up to her full height.

I turn and jog towards the door, my head spinning, filled with mixed emotions and thoughts. Meanwhile Jenna begins to get dressed behind me, no doubt taunting me after last night.


***


My clothes dried since my battle with Jenna's thighs. Although I changed my shirt because it wasn't the same colour as when I put it on.

After leaving the bedroom, I simply told Yasmine I was in the bathroom and unable to answer her, although I hated having to lie.

Shaun and Celeste were sitting in the lounge eating breakfast when I arrived.

"Hey Kai, did you enjoy your first night?" Celeste asks. Her eyes still look sleepy but she's dressed and ready for the day ahead.

"Yeah, the bed is really comfortable." I smile, trying to sound positive rather than show my actual mood.

"Mine too! This place is the best, I can't wait to see the school!" She exclaims, brimming with excitement.

Shaun looks relaxed and at the same time nervous as usual, more interested in his cereal and the TV show than the conversation.

Just then, Yasmine enters along with Jenna behind her.

I don't know if I'm being paranoid, but seeing Jenna with Yasmine makes me feel anxious, as though Jenna is telling Yasmine things behind my back.

"Morning guys, so we should probably get going now since the tour starts soon. When we get back we can relax until the party starts." Yasmine tells us, apart from Shaun who isn't going to the party.

We all head outside and Yasmine locks the door behind us, being the most responsible member of our group.

As usual, I have to keep up with everyone by jogging and sometimes sprinting.

When we arrive at the school there are much larger groups of people all huddled together. The sight makes me nervous as I head towards a sea of legs standing on the stone stairs.

Luckily, I glance up at Yasmine as she glances down at me. We exchange a knowing look before I awkwardly ask for her help.

"Um, yeah, could you maybe lift me on your back? Otherwise I'll probably get lost somewhere or trampled." I joke, my voice shaking from the question I'm asking.

"Of course Kai, I know it must be hard for you to keep up." She agrees, before grabbing me by my sides and placing me on the back of her bag so that I'm balancing on top of it, resting against her back.

This position provides a comfortable seat, but I can only see what is behind us because I can't see over Yasmine's head or around her neck.

During the tour, I see Jenna glance at me and smile a number of times; each time she does it she creeps me out and makes me feel even more unsettled.

I get to see my only classroom and we also have an opportunity to map out the hallways in our heads. My classroom is not far from the main entrance, so I shouldn't have much trouble getting there.

When the tour ends, everyone is tired and desperate to get back to their appartments.

Yasmine finally puts me down and the group of people we were with take a few seconds to marvel at my height again, before dispersing and going their own ways.

The College itself is enormous and very modern, just like our appartment.

Since I only have one class, I only had to pay attention when we came across my room. The rest of the time I was enjoying the warmth of Yasmine's back and focusing on how close I was to her.

"Wow this place is awesome." Celeste says, admiring the decorated walls and ceiling.

"Yeah I actually can't wait for Monday." Yasmine adds, sharing Celeste's enthusiasm.

The whole place looks alien to me, but I kind of feel the same way. It's a new experience for me and I'm only just getting used to the place.


***


Back at the appartment, I have been waiting for my sister to arrive for her check-up on me.

Jenna and Yasmine left for a run a few minutes ago, so it's only me, Celeste and Shaun left to our own devices.

Celeste has been busying herself with organising her wardrobe and her room while Shaun is in his room on his computer.

I can tell Celeste has been keeping her distance from me since what happened yesterday. I just wish none of that ever happened... it's all Jenna's fault and yet nobody thinks any less of her.

Just then, the doorbell rings in the appartment and I wait for Celeste to answer the door.

"It's probably my sister." I call up to her, as she walks towards the door.

As I expected, Emma is standing there smiling, saying hello to Celeste.

"Hi, you must be... Celeste?" She asks, whilst glancing down at me to her left with a mixed expression.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you! I'm afraid Yasmine and Jenna have left for a run so they won't be back for a while." Celeste answers, returning a friendly smile.

The two girls turn to look at me, as if expecting me to say something.

"Hi Emma." I say casually, judging the two girls' faces.

"Hey Kai, by the way have you lost your phone? Me and mom were trying to call you yesterday but you wouldn't answer." Emma enquires, obviously having prepared that question from the moment she walked in.

With a long sigh, I prepare to break the news to her.

"It's a long story, come in and I'll tell you about it." I walk anxiously towards the nearest sofa.

"I can get you a drink if you want Emma?" Celeste asks, heading into the kitchen.

"Umm, I'll just have water thanks." Emma replies, while she follows me to the sofa.

She sits down next to me, placing her purse on top of the armrest.

"So Kai, first of all, how are you doing? Are you enjoying yourself here?" She asks, getting the necessary questions out of the way first.

"Yeah, this place is great..." I answer, not willing to say anything about Jenna while Celeste is within earshot.

"That's great! So what happened to your phone?" She asks with a confused expression.

"Well, last night it was dark in here and I put my phone down on the seat... unfortunately, Jenna didn't see it and she sat on it..." I tell her, although I'm prevented from expanding on this, because Celeste walks in and sits down across from us.

"Yeah, she can be a little clumsy at times. It was an honest mistake though and I'm sure she would apologise if she were here." Celeste explains. Bullshit.

Celeste only said that to back up her friend, even if Yasmine hasn't told her the truth yet. Why can't she just tell her how she really saw it? Then things would be much less awkward. I have nothing against Celeste but since she's best friends with Jenna I feel like she's being biased.

Emma sighs and turns to me with a disapproving look.

"Kai, you need to be more careful. Now we can't communicate with you as easily. Anyway, I'll have to break the news to mom about this." She replies, frustrated by how quickly things didn't go as planned.

"I know. I'm just so fucking careless aren't I?" I answer sarcastically, angry by how she instantly assumes it's my fault.

Celeste looks shocked by my sudden change in character, but Emma just shakes her head, probably because she feels embarassed.

"I'm sorry Kai, I just worry about you out here, you know that. Anyway, could you show me around? This appartment is really cool, I definitely wouldn't mind living in a place like this." Emma continues, changing topic.

"Sure." I agree, happy to finally be over with the conversation.

I get down from the sofa and walk past my sister's socked feet which give me playful nudge on the way.

Emma follows me around the appartment while Celeste stays in the lounge watching TV, so we'll be alone for a while.

When we enter my bedroom, Emma instantly asks the question I expected her to ask.

"You have this bed to yourself? Nice." She assumes, walking over to the wardbrobe.

I wait for her to open it up so that she will realise I'm actually sharing a room with Jenna.

"Huh? Oh. You're sharing a room with one of the girls...? Do you sleep in the same bed!?" She asks, shocked by this sudden revelation.

"Yes, sadly." I reply, happy to see her react this way.

"Where are your clothes?" Her eyes find me, looking bewildered.

I point towards the bedside cabinet on my side of the bed.

When she opens up the top drawer she is surprised when she sees girls' underwear, so I point at the very bottom drawer where all of my clothes are packed into.

"Is this all the room you have?" She asks, alarmed by how little space I have compared to Jenna.

"Yup. I guess I don't need as much room." I tell her, amused by her perplexed facial expression.

She seems to be finding it hard to come to terms with the fact that I'm sharing a room with a girl.

"Well... that's great I mean... I expected you to have your own room." She admits, her eyes wide in surprise.

"Listen, it's not great... Jenna... the girl I share the room with... she's... difficult." I manage, unable to describe her in one word.

"How so?" She enquires, intrigued now.

"Well I have a feeling that she broke the phone on purpose. It all started when I made a joke about her reaction when she first saw me. Now she seems to have something against me and I have no idea why." I explain, hoping that she understands.

"So you're saying you're worried about her because of this?" Emma clarifies, raising an eyebrow as if to say 'really?'

"Yes! I mean... no, not really... We just haven't gotten off to a good start I guess."

"Hmm, it seems a little too familiar to me..." She says, trailing off and grinning.

Why the hell is she grinning all of a sudden?

"What?" I ask, eager to hear what she thinks.

"I think she's flirting with you Kai." Emma tells me, smiling slyly.

"What! No way! How could you think that?" I shout, amazed by how she could have come to that conclusion.

"I've seen it before Kai, trust me. Plus I remember seeing her in the Skype call." She winks, standing up after closing the drawers. "I'll tell mom about all of this and I'm sure she won't mind about the phone. Do you want me to visit tomorrow or are you good for now?" She asks, standing at the doorway, apparently leaving already.

"You're leaving already?" I ask, disappointed that she has to leave during this conversation. I'm still not convinced that it's 'flirting'.

"I'm sorry Kai, but I have work to do." She tells me sadly.

I expected her to stay for longer. I only just realised how much I've missed her since yesterday. Before I say goodbye, I remember the party I'm going to tonight.

"One more thing! I'm going to my first party tonight." I smile, knowing that she'll be happy to know this.

"Oh! Really?! Well, have fun then, just make sure to stay safe ok? I'll see you soon Kai, love you!" She says, before leaving the room and saying goodbye to Celeste.

Now that Emma has left, I feel a lot more confident ahead of tonight. Maybe she is right about Jenna 'flirting' with me... I can't tell whether she is or not, but I would feel better if she is.

Shaking the thoughts out of my head for now, I think about what to do while I wait for Yasmine to return, since Celeste and Shaun are doing their own thing at the moment. I decide that Emma had a point about how much space I have for my clothes, so I set about re-organising the drawers with my clothes in them.

The bottom drawer is heavy due to all of the clothes I have, so I take out all of Jenna's underwear from the second drawer and throw it into a pile on her side of the room.

Let's see how she likes that.

With my clothes now evenly distributed and no longer tightly packed into one space, I feel good about myself for standing up to Jenna.

I spend another five minutes admiring my work, when I hear Yasmine and Jenna return from their run.

Shit. It just struck me that Jenna won't be happy when she sees her underwear piled into her corner of the room. I have no idea how she'll react to it.

The third drawer is way too high for me to reach, so I sit on the bed and prepare for her reaction when she walks in.

After talking with Celeste and Yasmine, I hear Jenna make her way to the bedroom, her heavy footsteps indicating she must be tired from her run.

The door opens to a very sweaty and flushed Jenna. Her hair is tied back in a white headband and she's wearing a black sports bra with black running shorts. The sweat does nothing but make her look more attractive, and I find it hard not to stare at her. Her skin is glistening, giving it an admirable sheen which highlights her light tan.

She spots me on the bed and smiles at me, before walking towards me right up against the bed while taking a swig from her water bottle.

"Hi." I say, unable to form anymore words due to the sight ahead of me.

Jenna purposefully stood close to me so that I could make out the beads of sweat on her toned stomach and feel the heat from her body. I could just tell by the way she shuffled closer to me.

Is this what Emma meant by 'flirting'? Because to me this seems the opposite and surely there would be more effective ways of going about it.

"Hello Kai, did you miss me?" She giggles, staring down at me from past her protruding chest.

"No not really." I reply as casually as possible, but my voice comes out hoarse and quiet.

She giggles and proceeds to sit down next to me, never taking her eyes off me. I can feel the heat from her legs and her side as she shuffles closer to me. The smell of sweat and exercise also increases.

"Phew! That was a really long run! My feet are killing me and I feel so exausted." Jenna informs me, closing her eyes and massaging her shoulders.

I'm about to respond but she continues, not allowing me to speak.

"I think I ran further than before, Yasmine is a pretty good runner, she really pushed me to keep up with her." She says, whilst removing her shoes and kicking them out into the room.

"Oh my god the carpet feels sooo nice." She continues, with her eyes still closed, scrunching her socked toes against the carpet.

I decide that I've had enough of whatever she's doing, so I jump down from the bed and head over to the door. To my annoyance, it's shut, so I need Jenna to open it for me.

"Jenna, could you open the door for me?" I ask, gulping as she looks down at me with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Of course Kai, but before I do that for you, could you help me out here?" She counters, gesturing for me to come over.

What does she want now? I wonder, as I head back over to her.

Standing a good distance away from her feet, I glance up at her face and wait for her to tell me what she wants.

"My socks are kinda stuck to my feet, so I'm gonna need some help getting them off." She explains, her expression looks hopeful and amused.

She expects me to agree to touching her sweaty feet when she could do it herself?

"Why can't you do it yourself?" I ask.

"You have smaller hands so you could use them to peel the socks off." Jenna reasons, her smile never disappearing.

Seeing no other option and not wanting to frustrate her further, I agree.

"Fine, but you owe me if I do this." I ransom, hoping to at least get something out of this.

Just then she looks around the room, looking for something which would help with the task. I hope desperately that she doesn't see the pile of her underwear in the corner of the room.

"Hmm... what could I use to—" She stops mid-sentence when her eyes fall on that exact pile of underwear.

Jenna turns to face me, her expression is blank and she looks pissed.

"What the hell is that?" She snaps, glaring at me with her piercing green eyes.

"I moved some stuff around." I answer nervously, trying to avoid her glare.

"Without asking me? Well I guess I don't owe you anything now that you had your way with my underwear." She accuses, her eyebrows are furrowed in an offended expression.

Her words hurt me because I know I would never do anything like that, even though it does look slightly unusual.

"Look, I was just moving my clothes into the second drawer, I needed more space." I argue with my voice rising, hoping she at least pretends to care,

"You don't even need more space! You're tiny!" She shouts, making fun of my height.

"Shut up! Why are you treating me like this?!" I yell back, desperate to know why she feels the need to take advantage of every situation with me.

Just then, she lifts up her foot and strikes my face with her sole, knocking me down. The soaked material of her sock causes her sweat to rub off on me, coating me in a thin layer of the stuff. The smell is pungent and overpowering and I try my best to wipe it away quickly.

She giggles playfully, like she's enjoying this, so I immediately stand up and make a run for the door.

I make it to the bottom of the bed before I suddenly find myself doing a flip in the air, as Jenna swiped my feet away from underneath me with a single sweep of her foot.

I land on my back, facing upwards as Jenna stands over me, a curious expression on her face.

"Kai I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just... I don't want you to tell anyone about this, ok?" She asks, while circling her foot around my head, the smell even worse now.

"Let me leave and I promise I won't tell anyone." I assure her, simply wanting to leave and forget about this humiliating situation.

"You promise? Hmm... ok. Kiss my feet and then you can leave."

Why does this girl never cease to confuse me? Now she wants me to kiss her feet instead of take off her stupid socks.

"Fine." I answer through gritted teeth.

Jenna immediately hovers her right foot above my head, the smell is powerful enough to make my eyes water.

Instead of letting me kiss her feet, she envelopes my whole face with each of her sweaty soles. The whole thing is surreal, but I go along with it for the sake of getting away from her.

When she's done, I stand up to leave. I remember that the door is still shut, so I turn around expecting Jenna to help me with it. However, she's still standing there with that same amused smile.

"Where are you going?" She asks in baby voice, before bursting into laughter. I should have known she was messing with me. "You still have alot of work to do Kai." She grins, narrowing her eyes at me and staring at the pile of panties.

"You said I could leave!" I shout, desperate and angry since she just lied to me.

This girl is really starting to get on my nerves, there's no way I'll be able to live with her for much longer.

"You can, but first I want you to clean up that mess you made." She demands.

With a sigh, I agree. I suppose it's only fair, although I have no idea how I'm going to do it. My thoughts are focused on the party tonight and how relieved I will be after this is all over.

Jenna sits down on the bed as I walk over to the pile of her underwear, admiring me from across the room and snickering as I take each pair to her wardrobe.

It's amazing how she finds something like this so funny. It's almost as if she enjoys the feeling of being in control...

I'm definitely getting her back after all of this is over. Maybe there is something I could do to her at the party... I smile secretly as I think of ways I could get my revenge.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading :) Remember to leave a review and tell me what is good and bad about the story so far. They really help :)