- Text Size +

'I want to get play a drinking game!' Alisha announced. 'I'm not nearly as wasted as I want to be. Now take Maria on the other hand...'

'Hey! Urp, that's not fair! I've had at least', Maria held her one finger up and held a second one up to the knuckle, 'this many more than you!

Alex and Alisha laughed. Maria put on a pouty face and brought her hand back down, her fingers dropping directly onto a cupcake strewn haphazardly on the central table. Maria didn't seem to notice what she had done until Alex clued her in. Alex tried to rise from the table to help her friend, but she could feel the half dozen shots that she inhaled filling her veins with a sweet intoxicating rush. She stumbled a bit, dropping the towel completely from her half-exposed waistline down to the floor. It softly landed in a tight circle around her as she stood, while her shaped hindquarters were brought to view. The other girl's didn't seem to mind, and she was already too tipsy to care whether they gawked at her pussy. It was kind of fun after all, feeling their stares, and sensing their subtle arousal. She sat down on the table next to the drinks, legs half crossed, the cold surfacing sending shocks up her tailbone and as her nipples hardened.

'What did you have in mind darling?' Alex queried, feigning nonchalance.

Maria ogled Alex's ass until the moment it was pressed down to the table. She lifted her gaze to watch Alex undo her hair towel and let her gorgeous red locks drizzle around her shoulders. Maria couldn't focus at all while Alisha explained the game. Something about drinking and icing and cupcakes. It was a blur, but she agreed to the terms. Her eyes focused on Alex's exquisite chest. It wasn't fair, she just wanted to nuzzle it, or somehow replace her own with those perky teardrops. Alisha giggled as she poured a few more drinks, she looked rather amused, or horny, Maria couldn't tell. Alisha always looked ready to mount the nearest phallic object. But it made her a lot of fun. A frosting smudged shot glass was pressed into her hands, with a sharp smelling scent of vodka. She tilted it back despite her current state and drank it down.

Alisha could tell that Maria was hardly listening. Maria was definitely going to lose, and end up sliding down her throat. After being pressed deep inside a gooey cupcake of course. Those weren't the exact terms, in fact, this little bout was to end with the loser smeared with frosting while the others licked it off. Maria looked puzzled as Alisha wolfed down her cupcake and Alex followed suit. Her dessert just sat on the table, lingering adjacent the empty shot glass. Alisha swallowed the final mouthful without chewing. It expanded in her throat, but its soft texture was easily compressed and forced down. She wondered if Maria was going to feel the same. She wondered if Maria noticed her predatory grin. The thought of Maria squirming in the cupcake, thrashing as she was devoured, vibrating as she was propelled down her esophagus. The idea was so hot. Of course, it would have to wait a little longer.

Maria lost. Alex joined Alisha in helping the clumsy contestant to her feet. She bolted to the kitchen for a roll of duct tape to help bind Maria as she took her punishment. This would be fun. She took her nail to the end of the roll and began lifting the rimmed edge. Alex grabbed it between her slender fingers while her other hand slipped inside the roll. She pulled, lengthening a strip three feet long. She was really beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol now. Nonetheless, she felt bad-ass. She probably looked like a rapist descending on her prey. She hoped Maria enjoyed her 'punishment', if one could call it that. And of course, Alex was excited too see what frosting tasted like when it was licked from the nipples and vagina of her bound friend. Kinky, she thought, and fucking hot. As Alex came into reach of Maria, whose hands were held tight behind her back by Alisha, she begun to weave the tape around the girl's slender wrists. It had to be tight, she mused, wouldn't want her to escape her creamy fate. She gnashed the end of a long piece between her teethed and stuck it down firm. Maria seemed a touch bewildered, but Alex continued to bind her, next by the legs. Alex felt her anticipation growing, and could feel her own exposed pussy begin to moisten. When she was finished, she reached for the frosting to help decorate her friend.