- Text Size +

Friday girl's night was always a blast at Alex's place. They had come home from volleyball together Alex was finishing up a shower. Strewn in front of the other two girls on the couch were all the necessary supplies: jello shots, half the remaining vodka in a tall bottle, Ben and Jerry's and home made cupcakes. Of course, most of the shot glasses were emptied, bits of red and green jello left in sticky bits at the bottoms. Maria held one up to her eye, her inebriated coordination betraying her into accidentally tapping it against her eyebrow. A few chunks of green jello splattered her otherwise pristine brow, dripping pieces running over her upper lid and onto her left cheek. She squealed.

Alisha licked her lips seductively and swiftly brought her hand up to Maria's cheek, planting it with fingers spread wide to catch the streaming sweet river. She moved close in and brought her lips up to Maria's dimples, then released her tongue to mop up the sticky liquid, gliding back and forth before licking upwards and over her friend's tightly shut eyes. Maria squealed again, high-pitch but musical. Alisha loved that, it made her crave to suck the last of the jello off her friend's brow. She decided to do it despite Maria's hands rising to push against her chest, pressing into her breasts in a playful palming motion. She took the last chunk between her lips and slurped it in like a noodle. It tasted amazing, a scintillating combination her friend's subtle perfume, sweet jello, and vodka filled her mouth. She was feeling horny, but that couldn't be helped.

Maria blinked several times. She was tipsy and the left half of her face felt like it had been dipped in warm nectar. The mixture of alcoholic sweets and her friend's saliva dripped into her eye. She couldn't really feel the stinging, but the room looked half green until she began blinking again. She could feel droplets of Alisha's saliva drip down her cheek, and along the side of her jaw before descending down her neck. Her hands were still raised in a defensive posture, cupping Alisha's soft breasts as the girl bore down on her with a slobbery torrent. She gripped tighter, hoping that the feral female above her would back off if she pressed harder into the fatty mounds. She did, leaving a glob of saliva on her brow that renewed the thick stream headed into her eye. She heard a few thumping steps from the bathroom and her the door unlatch. Alex walked out half naked, wearing a towel in her hair and around her waste. She left little to the imagination.

Alex flipped the light switch as she left the room, flicking it with her tiger striped nail. She knew that she was indecent, but there were no males to make a ruckus. She glanced to the living room and saw her friend's wrestling on the sofa, next to a number of absent jello shots.

'Well aren't you two having fun?' she scolded. 'And it seems you are all way ahead of me! Hand me a few shots, I'll play catch up.' Alisha lifted away from Maria's hold and reached for the bottle on the table. She lined up three shots over the jelloed remains. Alex came close to sit on the couch, the small tie of her towel relaxing around her waist as she did. She leaned forwards and grabbed one shot in each hand, cupped between two fingers decorated in a jungle theme. She titled her head back and dropped two shots with a huge swallow. It burned as it descended, it felt great. She reached for a cupcake and brought it to her lips. The cream and sprinkles coated them as she opened wide and bit into the chewy texture. She loved the chocolate, and the frosting wasn't bad. She polished off the mouthful, ignoring the few sprinkles held to her upper lip by a layer of the thick topping. Alisha finished refilling the glasses and winked.

'Drink up, I can't wait to see you hammered.' Alisha cooed, almost seductively. Her eyes lowered to Alex's groin, which was slowly being exposed as the towel slipped abreast across her thighs. She had a thin strip of strawberry red pubic hair that matched her mane currently taught inside the towel above her head. Alisha felt her heart pound. Fuck she's hot. The things she would happily do with that pussy. The trembling in chest only rose, and she could still sense the imprints of Maria's hands where they had clenched her bosom. She glanced back to Alex's pubic mound and felt her own vagina drooling. It matched the enraptured look on her face. A thought stole into her mind. She knew the girls would go for it. And she hoped they would enjoy it as much as she would.