- Text Size +

The sun beat down upon the cemetery mercilessly, turning the rolling lawns into an arid wasteland populated by islands of morbid stone.

From behind her sunglasses, Kerry scowled at the mourners. Losers. They were pathetic; crying over an empty coffin as some stupid, balding priest droned on about how he would be in heaven. He wasn’t even religious! And as for heaven? Well that depended more on her mood than any divine influence.

She felt a slight tickle against her right nipple. She bit her lip as it hardened. Kerry fought to remain impassive, to keep her face fixed and without emotion as warmth blossomed within her. A couple of his friends cast red eyed looks in her direction, his mother too. Assholes.

She’d barely spoken to them after his disappearance; a silence which everyone assumed was that of the grief stricken girlfriend, unable to come to terms with the loss of her fiancé. She was happy to let them believe that. Better to believe that than the truth. The truth would blow their stupid little minds.

He brushed against her again, probably fighting for air against what must have been like a mountain of flesh. Did he need to breathe? She couldn’t remember if he did today. Oh well, she mused idly, it’s not like he could die either way. He wasn’t getting away from her that easily. She almost giggled at the thought.

She shifted in her seat, the warm black plastic hot against the backs of her thighs. He loved this dress. Maybe it was a bit too sexy for a funeral but fuck it. None of them mattered to her. She would have brought her foot down on the entire crowd if she could. They were meaningless. She imagined their sad, stupid faces twisted by fear and horror as she stood over them. Screaming their guts out as she crushed them without effort. It would be quick and easy. Little more than stepping on a bug.

Maybe not the priest though. She liked the idea of breaking his spirit before she broke his body. He would renounce his made up God before the end. It would be her he prayed to in his final seconds. She crossed her legs, her foot bobbing with excitement, the spike of her stiletto heel pointed towards those near her like the sword of Damocles. She ground the ball of her other foot into the turf as she imagined the priest beneath it. His last words would be ‘Goddess please’ before she crushed him.

This was too much, she needed a break. She could pass it off as overwhelming grief. Kerry picked her moment, waiting until the first speaker walked to the lectern before grabbing her clutch bag and rising from her seat. She faked a sob as she slipped through the crowd and hurried across the cemetery. Their eyes burned into her back as she pulled open the heavy oak door and vanished into the cool darkness of the church. Poor girl, he was so young, they were so in love, it’s so sad. A delicious smirk crossed her lips.

The ancient flagstones clicked beneath her heels as she strode between the pews. Above the faces of saints stared down at her from their stained glass murals. She imagined fear in their eyes. If only they knew what she had planned in their sanctum. The desperate fluttering at her breast intensified. ‘Not long now little guy’, she murmured, her voice like silk.

There was a door in the far corner and behind that a corridor painted white with a red tiled floor. Kerry walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind her with an ominous click. They were in a good part of town and the church knew it had to cater to its clientele. Honey coloured tiles covered the floor, the furnishings pristine porcelain, deep mahogany and polished marble. A large, frameless mirror filled the wall above the sink. Kerry dropped her bag beside it and withdrew a gold and black tube.

Her blue green eyes flared wide as she slowly traced the sultry red lipstick across her lips. This would drive him wild. Her bag closed with a snap and she stood for a moment, turning this way and that, admiring her slender frame. Kerry gave herself a vain wink before slipping her fingers into her bra. She brushed them against her nipple, letting free a small gasp of pleasure.

Kerry’s fingertips found him and closed around his torso. A pained groan was forced from his lips as she crushed what little air he had from him. She extracted him and brought him to her face. Her grin filled his world.

‘Hey Bugboy,’ she purred, ‘having fun?’ The small man between her fingers screamed with a mix of fear and pain as she increased the pressure on him before dropping him into her other palm. He tried to stand but was immediately crushed flat by the tip of her index finger placed forcefully onto his back. ‘Aww you’re so cute,’ she cooed down to him before admiring herself again in the mirror, ‘don’t we look cute together?’

She released the pressure on the man in her palm just longer enough for him to whimper a reply before pinning him with her thumb. She loved how menacing her red painted thumbnail looked beside him, large enough and sharp enough to sever him in two should she wish.

‘You wanna hear something weird? Everyone we know is out there: family, friends, people from work, all crying over an empty coffin. They still think you went overboard last summer at the bay.’ She pushed her thumb into him, laughing at his pained groans. ‘They have no idea, no idea you’re alive and living as my pet, my toy. And the weird thing is,’ she brought him to her lips and whispered seductively, ‘it is such a turn on.’

Pinching him between thumb and forefinger she casually cast him onto the countertop with a flick of her wrist before sitting on the dark wood toilet seat. ‘Y’know I was going to wait until we got home but fuck it, I’m hot for you now.’

The little man wailed a small sad sound and dropped to his knees. Kerry frowned at him as she slipped off her engagement ring, ‘Oh stop whining, you love it. Here, hold this.’ She slipped the ring over him, pinning his arm beneath the warm metal.

She purred at him, delighting in his struggles as she slipped her thumbs into her already soaked panties. ‘I’ve never done it in a church before,’ she giggled, ‘we’re so going to hell!’

Kerry slipped the black lace garments past the ankle buckles on her heels and dangled them tantalisingly over where he struggled beneath the weight of her ring. Her eyes were bright and wide with hunger as she dropped them next to him. She loved how tiny he was compared to her, how even her underwear could cover him a hundred times over.

He squeaked in her grasp as she lifted the ring off him and brought him back to her lips. ‘I love you,’ she whispered before enveloping him in a kiss.

The tiny man begged as she slowly moved him down her body. Her lipstick had left his torso red as if covered in blood. Kerry lifted the hem of her skirt and leaned against the cool cistern. His screams became muffled as she pushed him into her thigh, drawing him ever closer to her yearning vagina.

She gasped, a lightning bolt rippling through her as she brought her captive against her folds. Without pause she began to move him in lazy circles against her warm mound. She moaned softly, gorging herself on the power she had over the tiny creature. She could feel his desperate attempts to escape her grasp, his arms flailing pathetically against her flesh.

Kerry closed her eyes, her chest rising and falling with excitement as she brushed him against her lower lips. She tried to imagine how powerless he must feel but couldn’t, she was a goddess and he existed only for her pleasure.

Her legs spread slightly, her mouth opening in a soft moan as she parted her hot, wet folds ready to swallow her miniscule slave. She held him there, for a second, allowing him to take in the splendour of her hungry sex as she gyrated her hips on the wooden seat.

A final scream came from between her thighs as her lips devoured him. Her own shout of ecstasy followed it as she pushed him deep inside of her. Her other hand gripped the counter top as she manipulated the struggling creature within her. The feeling was indescribable. Her moans became rhythmic as she drove him into the positions she desired.

Her thumb pushed against her clitoris, massaging it as her fiancé was crushed between her relentless muscles. Her breathing became heavier with each second. Her fingers offered him no respite, dragging and pushing, forcing him with increasing pressure as her pleasure intensified. She imagined him drowning in sweltering darkness, her juices filling his lungs. She was his everything, his world, his universe, his goddess.                                                                                                                    

She came at the thought, a rushing explosion of orgasmic force that caused her to scream so loud she was sure someone would hear. Her body trembled with pleasure as she sank heavily against the cistern, her bottom lip quivering.

Kerry remained there for a moment, basking in the afterglow. Her toy was still, she could barely feel him. She knew he wouldn’t be dead, she wouldn’t allow that, he was probably just in that recuperative state he sometimes went into when she got particularly rough. She smirked; she should play rough much more often.

Her fingers found him and withdrew him from his slimy prison. Kerry smiled. He really was so cute like that; curled up in the foetal position, soaked in her juices. She tilted her fingers and flicked him to the floor.

His body crashed heavily into the tiles, bouncing an inch or so to rest in the shadow of her heel. If he didn’t wake up soon she’d grind him beneath it until he did. She rose, tidying her hair in the mirror and folding her still damp panties into her clutch bag before slipping her ring back on.

A tiny mewling came from her feet. Kerry stepped back to watch as he rose to his knees, a shivering broken thing. His body convulsed as he vomited, Kerry giggling as he heaved up a stomach full of her vaginal juice.

‘Aww was I too much for you again little Bug?’ She teased. ‘Well sorry Bug but your day’s not over yet. She stepped over him, something she loved to do, and sat back down. Her hair spilled about her as she leaned forwards, he delicate fingers manipulating the clasp at her ankle.

The tiny man looked up at her with despair as she withdrew her foot with a deliberate slowness from the confines of the black heel. His eyes followed it as she placed it back on the ground before turning back to the sole of her foot that moved over him like a tan sky.

With impossible speed it fell towards him, knocking him backwards as it slammed into the ground. Kerry giggled, the sweet sound twisted by sadism. ‘Come on, you know what I want’

Kerry watched as he approached her big toe, itself the size of a car compared to him. She felt the faintest prickle of sensation as his lips found her flesh. She purred down to him, ‘Ooh you are so sweet my little Bugboy. Do you still love me?’

The tiny man paused for a brief second, enough time for Kerry to lift her heel and push her toe into him. His ribs groaned as the merciless flesh ground him against the tile. ‘Yes,’ he choked, his voice hoarse from vomiting.

Kerry raised a perfect eyebrow and applied more pressure, ‘What was that?’

‘Yes Goddess,’ her slave cried, the air being crushed from his lungs, ‘I love you, please, I love you!’

She smiled and lifted her foot off of him, ‘Good. Well I guess we’d better get back out there. There’s only so long they’ll buy the ‘over come with grief’ thing. I’m still in the mood though so it’s into my shoe for you Bugboy.’

The little man barely had time to react as her hand swept down and captured him. He screamed and begged as she dangled him over the opening. She wondered why he still did that, why he still fought and protested, it never changed anything.

She smirked down at him, a picture of triumph, ‘Oh and a little warning little guy, I’m feeling mean today so you’d better get somewhere comfy.’ She winked and opened her hand, causing him to crash into the sloping arch made slick with her sweat from the day.

She shook the shoe, sending him flying into the toe section. Her foot paused at the entrance, her red tipped toes flexing like a snake ready to strike. She could still hear him begging as she slipped her foot inside, blotting out the light and muffling his cries. The last words she heard were, ‘Goddess please’ before he was smothered beneath her sole. She liked that.

She could feel him, trapped and pinned beneath the ball of her foot. Perfect.

Kerry redid the clasp at her ankle and stood, applying extra weight onto her suffering slave. She checked herself in the mirror, dabbed a little water around her eyes and put her shades back on.

Snatching up her bag she walked back into the church and out into the cemetery to make her apologies to the grieving crowd.

People congratulated her for being brave, for still managing to have a smile despite her tragic loss. It was all she could do not to laugh.