- Text Size +
I enter the classroom as usual. I throw my bag to the ground as usual. I fall down onto the plastic chair as usual. I reach down into my bag and with one big heave, I pull the contents out. One big book. One hardback. One copy. My pencil case. I sit there, as I usually do, waiting for the rest of my fellow pupils to arrive and do the same as I did. This class; I never liked it. Now that I think about it, I never was fond of languages. One thing today, however, wasn't usual. I often arrive in this class tired. Down. Uninterested. I wasn't feeling any of these things now, though. I'll tell you why.

I sit at the back of the class, to the right-hand side of the aisle leading up to the door. When I become bored (Which is most often entirely always), my eyes wander. I watch people. I watch through the pane of the door as students and teachers rush by. I gaze at the posters on the wall. I gaze down at my feet. I see someone's foot twitch out of the corner of my eye, and for a split second I turn to look, before returning to my doing nothing.
Yesterday, I saw the girl up ahead of me move her foot. Just slightly, completely subconsciously. She probably didn't even notice, but I did. It was then that I really noticed her shoes. Her black tights. I never noticed those before. All of a sudden, my foot fetish kicked in. Shit. It's fine at home, in my room, but in school? In class? With roughly twenty other students around me? I tried my best to hold back the boner that was coming on, and I succeeded. Shoes don't turn me on. If she was barefoot, I wouldn't have stood a chance.
About Lisa; She's definitely one the guys would be after. She's cute, with a short, slender figure and long, chestnut hair. He eyes are a light blue, and it's difficult to find her without a smile across her face. I like her, and though she and I never really talk, ever, I still take notice of her every once in a while, even if she may not do the same to me. And then I was sitting there, wide-eyed, gawking at her feet. I managed to look away after about ten seconds. What I'm really interested in as a foot fetishist was locked away in those damn black flats, and only she had the key to let her surely beautiful heel escape.

Back to class. Back to work. Or rather, back to pretending to do work. Not for long, however. Once again, her foot twitched out of the corner of my eye. I tried not darting my eyes over, but my pupils betrayed me. If something was going on, I didn't want to miss it. And surely enough, something was going on. Her foot was sliding across the floor, up into the air. In less than a split second, her right leg had swung over her left as she crossed them, and I was left gazing longingly as her shoe was left dangling from the back of her heel to the tip of her toe, suspended in the air. I wished for more. I begged for more. Now I was beginning to notice the growing bulge in my pants. I looked away quickly, but that class was not completed without a second glance. A third. A fourth. I lost count.

That was yesterday, and now I sit here, in that cold, plastic chair, waiting not for the lesson to begin, but for the show to begin. Where is she? Is she in? Oh God, please say she's in! She arrives. I smile faintly in relief. She walks down the aisle, turning halfway to meet her seat. Her bag flops to the ground with a thump as she descends down into the chair, and I watch with sharp and short glares, analysing her every movement. Usually I'm not this observant, but today isn't a usual day for me. For once, I was actually looking forward to this class. And the reason for that is now sitting quite comfortably two rows ahead of me, her books neatly aligned across her desk, her pen in hand, and her legs wrapped around each other, the soles of her two plain flat shoes showing. Dirt is spread evenly across the ridges of the bottom of her shoes. Crumbs of earth and tiny rock fragments, trapped under her feet, doomed to endure every last step she takes with full force and without her knowledge.
At the thought of this, my macrophilia too begins to take over my mind. I can't stop thinking about it. About her. About those feet. Some would call me weird or sick, but right now, I don't care. All I care about is what those two feet are going to do next. I'm not left wondering long.

Lisa now moves her legs out from their entanglement, and proceeds to, without allowing for a single second to pass, bring her left foot up and over her right knee, returning to the position she left me at the last day, with her shoe dangling above the ground, still tightly wrapped around the form of her sole. Needless to say, I have quite the lump in my trousers to hide.
As the class progresses, the girl twists and cocks her ankle, her flat hovering and swooping through the air without a sound. Every twitch only adds to the feeling deep down in my pants, and I have just about given up on my attempts at reversing the gradual growth of my little friend. The sensation is heavenly. I love this girl more than ever for giving me this feeling. I look up to her face. She's staring at the board. Then her copy. Then the board. She's none the wiser. I'd like to keep it that way.

Then the bulge in my pants reaches it's full size. I feel amazing. That was unexpected, and it startled me. Her shoe had simply just fallen. Without even so much as a warning. Just fallen. It dropped to the ground with a barely audible tap. No other person in that room noticed it except for me, and probably her. The flat now lies there silent and unmoving, and as I bring my attention back up to the wavering foot, drooped in mid-air, I can make out features, if only vaguely as her dark tights still conceal the details. I can see where her heel ends and her arched sole begins. I can distinguish toes where bumps along the top of her foot wiggle and flex slightly. And her foot stays there. She doesn't reach down to place her shoe back on. She doesn't let her foot descend down back into the shoe. She just continues to let it hang. To let her ankle move as it had before, twisting and turning her foot about the place.
I can't look away now. I just can't. It would be a crime to do so anyway. Then I look at the clock ticking quietly above the teacher's workings; Class isn't even half over. I look back with another grin. I'm going to enjoy this class more than any before it.

I continue staring for as long as I can at a time. Occasionally I will turn to face my classmates, and the teacher, just to make sure I haven't been caught. I haven't. I won't. I do this several times across the next few minutes. My cock is beginning to soften now. I can feel it. The sensation is becoming less and less sensational. I beg for her to do more, to do something, but my hopes seem not to be met. Her foot has stayed there motionless for a while now. Wait. A twitch. Now it's over, as quick as it came. I must find a way to make this work. Then I recall my giantess fetish. Yes. I stare harder than before at those digits, senselessly writhing about at the end of her still leg. And I imagine. I imagine a person, terrified, hopeless and tired, screaming and running along the top of Lisa's foot. Now, every twitch is an earthquake, every twist and flex is like the entire Earth has turned itself over, the ground shaking violently, and that wonderful feeling! That wonderful feeling that no teenage boy, past or present, has ever felt better than is growing in significance every faster.

That imaginary soul, trapped on an island of flesh and fabric, is now reaching the edge. Her toes continue to flex as I think more and more of myself as that distressed mortal, tiny and unnoticed by his unbeknownst captor. I think of how I would cry and yell at the top of my lungs, and how she would simply continue on with her work, completely oblivious to the little life that was begging for her mercy. I think of how I would come to my senses and quickly, without delay, turn to face the edge of the cliff, leading down to the ground miles below. Vibrations would lead to tremors, and I would no doubt stumble around and occasionally fall. Should I jump? Would I survive? I try to think of what I would do realistically in that situation. I close my eyes for a split second. What would I do? I have to think. How would I react? How?... How?...
I open my eyes. I see strange shapes and blurry colours just coming into focus around me. I close my eyes and open them again. The sound of the teacher is louder, yet near indistinguishable from what it was before. I feel strange. I'm standing. Was I standing before? No. I was sitting in that plastic seat. Where's the seat now. I feel for it with my hands. I look for it with my eyes. The ground has a black, gridded appearance. I move my foot slightly. It rests down onto the ground, then into it. It sinks slightly. It feels warm and odd. I bring my head back up to where it was before, and I am clearly not in the classroom anymore. Am I? What happened? Did I fall asleep. Is this a dream. It feels very real. Scarily so. I focus on the distance before me and find that the black expanse that is the rough ground I stand on does not go on forever. It ends on either side of me in the form of two huge, gentle slopes. Ahead, the ground rises up to meet a large, round bump in the terrain, only for it to then continue up into and behind a gigantic curtain that surrounds it from all around. I gaze up in awe and shock at this.
Then I turn around. Five huge mounds in the ground ahead of me, all larger than the next, all lined up neatly beside each other and all drooping downward to reveal... The edge of a cliff. I lean over as far as I dare. A distant shake rumbles and nearly brings me to my knees. Then another, louder and stronger this time. I gaze down at the bottom of the magnificent descent before me. I see few remarkable features to it, apart from a single object. It's very presence chills me to the bone, and what it means nearly brings me to tears. What I see waiting for me miles below is one, unimaginably colossal shoe. A flat. A black flat. Then I see another, to the far east, and both seem to be part of a pair. Only this one I see further on is occupied by a massive cylindrical shape, black in colour, and rising up from the floor. I like to think of it as just a massive cylindrical shape... But I know better now. It's a leg. A human leg, wrapped in black tights and very, very active. It bounces up and down, shaking furiously for no apparent reason, and it is this movement which is traveling up and around to me and the leg that I stand on. The quake is worsening. I don't know what to say. My mouth is wide open, but nothing is coming out.

The sheer horror of the situation floods my mind without shedding light on a glimmer of hope for the situation I am in. How? How is this possible? What the fuck happened? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?! I drop to my backside, partly because of my complete and utter despair for what has just happened; What IS happened, and partly because of the now terrifyingly tremendous shaking and jolting of this person's leg. This girl's leg. Lisa's leg. By now my boner has been reduced to nothing and it is not coming back. I can't think about anything else but the terror of my predicament.
It's not like in my fantasies! Not at all! I wasn't turned on and I wasn't ecstatic or overjoyed; I was terrified! I was fearing for my life and there was a constant sense of helplessness about me. I was smaller than the size of a fucking crumb, so much so that you couldn't feel me if I jumped up and down screaming in the palm of your hand, I was trapped on the nylon-covered foot of Lisa Smith! Jesus Christ... Help! Help somebody!! Anybody?! Where would I go what would I do?! I just get to my feet before falling to the ground again in fright of the next big rumble beneath me. Then I slide. I notice it to be slow at first, then quicker and quicker I descend across the ridged slope of her toes. I screech with fear and reach my arms out to grab anything! Anything I can! I feel the tights of her foot slip from my grip and my legs finally give way to the air. I'm now falling! Falling further and further down. I see the toes, then sole, then heel, fly further away from my grasp! This is it! I'm done! It's all over! There isn't anymore... Is there? A part of me wants to live. It's begging, pleading for my life, but another part of me just wants it to end. What's the point? Even if I did survive, I could never get her attention, or anyone else's attention for that matter! I'm without guidance or hope, of any shape or form.
Then I feel it. It's not like how you would imagine it, hitting the ground. It's painless at first... I feel only my arms flat against the warm, hard ground, my head tilted to the left and unmoving. I can't move. I don't know why. Then it hits me. The pain. The rushing pain surging up from the back of my torso right up to my head, and right down to my feet. It's inconceivable how painful it is... Then nothing. Black. In less than a second, I'm out cold.

Back. Back again. I open my eyes, and the light blinds me for a fraction of a second. The pain is gone, and has been replaced by an aching. A numbness. It's weird. The only senses I can speak of are those of sight, feel, and smell. My nose tastes the air and it is rancid. Disgusting. I feel sick to the stomach. How long was I asleep? Five seconds? Five minutes? Five hours? Five days? No. No? Yes. Yes? I don't know... My mind is blank... Where was I last? Standing out in the corridor, waiting for class? No. In class... In class watching Lisa's amazing foot display... No.... No... No, no... No, no, no! I remember! The horror! The fright! Was it a dream? Please tell me it was! But where am I NOW? Was it... r-... r-... real...
I now gaze up above me... Far, far above me... I see the ceiling. The dark, grey ceiling, and as contrast, a pitch-black shape that is all too familiar... It was real. This is real. Lisa's foot dangles above me, continuing to occasionally shake without warning or reason. But am I safe? Am I on the floor, away from harms way? I get up slowly and with ease, remembering that I have fallen a great height, and any quick movements could hinder me in great pain. No pain. No blood. Good. Wait. No sensation in my leg... Oh, now there is. The blood is flowing back, and it's only now that I notice I can't exactly move it like I can the other. Probably only a fracture. I look around at my surrounding, preparing to be surprised, and a good thing, too. This time, as I pull my limp leg to attention, I notice that I am shadowed by a huge, arching wall. The wall slopes up from the ground harshly and towers up high to impossible heights. It surrounds me like a cage, though now, as I turn to face the back of me, I notice it meets a roof that stretches out into a huge, dark cave. I look up again. I see her foot wavering up there, through the giant hole of... Of wherever I am.......
Oh... Oh God... Oh no, please no!... Fuck... Fuck!... FUCK!! I move quicker this time, looking around, frantically surveying the area, much more carefully. A pain shoots back into me, but I don't care. My mind pushes it back as I can only think of one thing. I nearly fall as I pace, limping and afraid; I'm in her shoe! I'm in the bitches' fucking SHOE! How? How could things get worse?! How?! Then it occurs to me how things could indeed get worse, and I choke with an overwhelming terror! I hold back vomit as the smell around me wafts up my nostrils and down my throat. Tears are now returning, and I don't know what to do. What can I do? Nothing! Absolutely Nothing!... But run.

That's exactly what I do. I run. I run as far and as fast as I can, and as best I can with my leg still paining me something awful! The air rushing past me feels warm, smelling absolutely terrible, yet I carry on. My chest wains down on me. I grow weaker. I stop. I pant. I start. I can't. I stop. I look back. I'm impressed by how far I've travelled... Wait, no. I'm not. I'm tiny, and running the length of a shoe in just over two minutes is, well, pathetic. I choke against the vomit that attempts to escape from my lips. The stench in here is getting to me. The heat is as well. I wipe the sweat of the run from my forehead, and collapse to the ground. What now? I ponder my situation, wondering at how I could even be here... I shouldn't think about it too hard. It hurts my head.
I continue to sit here, tired, panting... What was that?... I thought I heard somethi-... There it is again. Like fabric against fabric. Suddenly, a dark and eerie shadow is cast through the massive entrance to the flat. I jump up to my feet, and my possibly sprained leg is shot with pain. Through both fear and agony, I collapse again, onto the hard ground. Please don't tell me that... It is! I look up in horror as Lisa's foot has clearly gotten closer to the hole of the shoe. I have to run to the very back! I have to! Wait! No!! Lisa's foot begins to fall again, and twists into position as her big toe, then the rest, collide with the bottom of her flat, and before I can even get to my feet, the foot has slid my way at unimaginable speed, colliding with me head on! The pains doubles, triples, quadruples! I try to scream, but I can't. Oh God. This is it, isn't it. This is the end! This is th-

I wake up. What? Where am- Did- Am I-... I'm confused... I look around. It's the same people. Same teacher. Same classroom... I look over across the aisle. I see Lisa. I look down. I see her foot, tightly packed into her flat. What? Was it really just... Was it... A dream? Really? But it felt so real! I thought that I'd di- No. Don't question it. Dreams can be fucked up sometimes. I must have dozed off. Wow. That really was something.
The bell rings as usual. I get up as usual. I pack-up as usual. I'm still dazed and slightly confused, but this is reality. I know it. I sling my bag over my shoulder and proceed to leave the room along with all of my other classmates, none of them appearing to be anymore the wiser of my little sleep earlier. I travel towards the door, and turn to give a quick, last glance at Lisa before I leave. She's gotten up by now, too. And is in the middle of packing-up... She is looking at me with a smile. She grins a toothy grin.

She winks.