- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's a new chapter describing how the male character came to be in the female character's possession. Hope you guys enjoy! Let me know :)
His mind is spinning; this doesn't seem possible. He's still in the little kitchen area below deck, on the plastic cushion of the couch that's set into the wall. But everything is enormous. This room that seemed cramped when he came downstairs is now as vast as a cathedral. It would take him a good minute to walk over to the edge of the couch he sat down on just minutes ago.

He can still hear the dull roar of the party above. Panic begins to creep in along with his confusion. He needs to get the attention of the next person who comes down here, get medical attention immediately. How did this happen? He didn't even want to come to this thing, work parties are always so boring. But he figured it would be fun this time because they'd hired a boat.

Suddenly the door swings open. The noise of the party rises in volume as the intern walks in, and then becomes muffled again as the door swings shut behind her. He forgets at first to call out to her, a little stunned by how good she looks in her bikini. He's of course noticed how attractive she is before, but never seriously considered pursuing her because she's a fair bit younger.

He watches her rummage in the drink cooler until finding what she wants. When she stands up, drink in hand, he again fails to call out for her attention. She's the first person he's seen from this strange new vantage point, and it's an overwhelming sight. She strikes him as almost majestic; her long legs rising like huge trees, her pretty face so high above his own. She casually twists open the bottle in her hand, a bottle almost twice his own current height, and takes a drink. He notices that her fingernails are, as usual, painted bright pink.

He decides not to call out to her, to wait instead for the next person who comes in. He feels the need to pace himself. Interacting with this girl suddenly seems daunting given her beauty, and also strangely humiliating, given her youth.

He breathes a sigh of relief as she takes a step towards the door. Soon he'll have a few more minutes alone, to think and to adjust. He sits down and watches her ass swaying as she goes.

She's just about reached the door when he unexpectedly sneezes. It's a strangely tiny sound in the cavernous room, but her hand pauses on the doorknob. She's heard him.

He clenches his body, tries to hold in a second sneeze. He feels panicked, realizing immediately that he really doesn't want to be found, not by her. She's turned around and is scanning the room for the source of the odd little sound. He resists a visceral temptation to run and hide, instead trying to hold perfectly still so she doesn't notice him at his tiny size.

But he can't help but sneeze again. Her head jerks in his direction. Theres a moment of unbearable tension as he watches her eyes meet him. He doesn't move, doesn't breathe, just watches her face. Her expression is one of wide-eyed concentration, like she's trying to approach a timid animal. Her hand slides off the doorknob and she takes a cautious step towards him. Then another. He feels cold, his face turning white.

Then all at once she skips over and kneels in front of the couch, startling him with how quickly she can move her enormous body.

He realizes he's remained still since his sneeze, more out of shock than deliberation. It occurs to him that this is now a silly thing to be doing; she's clearly spotted him. He sighs and relaxes a little, leans back on his hands, but never takes his eyes off her. She's too powerful a creature to be trusted. Her presence is too much for him.

Seeing him move, she seems to accept that what she's seeing is real. She takes on an expression of shock, but with an unmistakeable undertone of delight that makes him nervous. Finally she speaks. "Um, hi?" she giggles. He finds her voice overwhelming, not too loud but simply too big, much like her physical presence.

"Hi," he says morosely. His own voice now seems alarmingly small to him, like it's not carrying as far as it should.

"You're so tiny!" she says. "What happened?"

You don't have to sound so fucking thrilled about it, he thinks.

With reluctance he responds. "I dunno, I just came down here and sat down, and I think I might have dozed off or something, and..."

"I can't really hear you sweetie, you're kind of mumbling."

Sweetie? He bristles at her interruption. "Look, can you help me? I need to see a doctor."

She pauses for a beat longer than he'd like before saying "Mm hmm, of course." Another pause and then, a little too casual, "Has anyone else found you like this yet?" She glances at the door, then looks at him again, biting her lip. He takes a moment to reply, happy to be able to make her wait.

"No. But look, seriously..." As he speaks her huge lips slowly curl into a delighted grin. Her eyes gleam, no longer meeting his eyes but scanning his body. "I um..." He trails off, suddenly filled with dread. He feels naked. She's looking at him like he's a piece of food or something.

"One sec," she says, rising to her feet. With her eyes still fixed on him, she skips over to the door and slides the bolt across, locking it shut with a metallic thunk. Then she comes back to the couch, but doesn't kneel this time. She stands over him, arms crossed, smiling down from her full terrifying height.

"Mmm, I have some bad news for you," she says in a mockingly solemn tone.

She makes him wait, watches him. He squirms noticeably under her gaze. "I'm afraid you're not going to the doctor, little one."

Little one? He's had enough of this. "This isn't funny. Seriously, go get help, right now. I need to..."

Once again, she interrupts him, this time by bursting into a fit of giggles. "Look at you, barking orders at me. You're so cute!"

"What...! Stop laughing! Help me get to a doctor!"

"Mmm, no. Don't think so. You're not going to a doctor, cutie."

"Why the hell not?!"

She bends down a little, and her huge shadow envelops him as if a cloud has blocked the sun. "Because I've decided," she says, pausing for effect, "I'm taking you home with me. I'm going to keep you as my little pet."

A chill runs up his spine as he considers the possibility that she's not kidding. In a slow, careful tone, he tells her, "No, you're not."

In response she simply raises her eyebrows at him, her lips curled into an infuriating, smug little smile. "And who exactly is going to stop me, little one?"

Holy shit.

He starts running, sprinting along the huge cushion, in the direction of the door.

She bursts into laughter. "Oh my god, you're adorable! Where are you even going to go? You can't even get down from the couch!"

His progress is agonizingly slow, the other end of the couch and the door behind it seeming to never get any closer. But he continues running in a wild panic. He can't let her catch him. Once she does, he knows there'll be nothing he can do.

She's still just standing there. "Just face it sweetie, you're already mine."

He doesn't look back, just keeps running for his life.

A massive shadow shifts across the landscape of the couch. With dismay he realizes that by taking a single step to the side, she's caught up with him. He staggers to a stop and looks up at her, panting. She raises her eyebrows. "Are you ready to come play with me?"

She squats down. Her face hangs above the edge of the couch like a menacing sun on the horizon. "Don't worry little one, I won't hurt you." She smiles a little wider. "Why would I want to break my new toy?"

He gapes at her, horrified, and starts running again. She giggles. "You're so cute! You still think you can escape? Sweetie, you're mine. You belong to me now. Come here."

Her hand scoops him off the ground from behind. She sits on the couch, legs crossed, and pins him down on her thigh. She sighs with contentment, calmly petting him with her fingers. He fights against her hands but she makes a game of it, toying with him as if he were a feisty kitten. Her glossy pink nail polish infuriates him; the girlishness of it somehow makes the experience so much more humiliating.

"Stop it! You can't do this!" he says.

"Sure I can. I can do whatever I want to you, I own you."

"No you don't! Let me go, I'm a person!"

Saying nothing, she lifts his struggling body to her mouth and licks her smiling lips. "What are you doing?" he demands. "Stop it. Stop! St..." she muffles his protests by engulfing his face in a moist kiss, sucking on him for several seconds before releasing him.

He almost wells up with with tears of frustration. She giggles and smacks her lips. "Sorry to tell you sweetie, but there's a lot more where that came from. You're tasty."

He feels like throwing up. His head is drenched in her spit, which is sticky with sugar from the sweet drinks she likes. Spitting and sputtering, he wrestles an arm free of her grip and wipes his face. She's watching with amusement, and as soon as he's cleared off his face she puts his whole head in her mouth again. Her lips seal around his neck and her tongue plays across his face. She sucks on him for long enough to make him panic for air and squirm fiercely in her hand. With his free arm he punches her cheek repeatedly, which has no effect but to make her giggle infuriatingly while she sucks on him. When her lips at last release him he's gasping desperately to catch his breath.

"I'm so excited to get you home, sweetie! We're going to have so much fun together."

He scowls. She sees this and just continues babbling happily. "I can't believe I was the first one to find you as well! Now you can be my little secret. I'm going to make sure I'm the only person you ever see again, so that no one can ever tell me what to do with you or take you away. You can be one hundred percent mine, forever and ever. All mine to play with exactly how I please. Fun, right?"

Every word of that terrifies him, and she knows it. She grins down at his obvious fear, savouring his realization that he's utterly powerless.

Suddenly there's a noise as someone outside tries to open the door. She instinctively presses him to her chest, protective of her new toy.

There's a knock on the door. "Oh, is that locked?" she calls out. "Sorry, just a sec."

He's filled with a surge of hope. If he calls attention to himself before she gets off the boat, he could be rescued.

She gives him a playfully knowing smile, as if they're in on the deception together. "Okay my little pet, just a few hours left before the boat goes back to shore." She tucks him into the left cup of her bikini top. "Just be a good boy and stay put until I can get you home, okay? And no talking." She stuffs him further down to where only she can see him. His face is pressed against her nipple, his body pinned down under the weight of her breast. Looking up, all he can see is her face, smiling down at him. She kisses her index finger and reaches down to touch his face with it. It's wet with saliva. He scowls, causing her to giggle. "Okay sweetie. Shh."

She goes to open the door. "Sorry," she says to whoever's there. "I was just on the phone."

He's about to scream for help, but before the person can even reply she rushes out into the din of the party.



She moves about the party quickly, never spending long talking to any one person. It's very noisy and he can't tell if his tiny voice is carrying out to anyone else. All he can see is her face through the opening above him. She never looks down at him, obviously wary of giving his position away.

The first few times he screams out, she quietly flicks the back of his head through her bikini top. The pain is excruciating, like being punched, hard, but it's not enough to discourage him. This will be his only chance to escape from the hellish existence that she has planned for him. So he keeps screaming out, hoping to be rescued by some miracle.

After awhile, she adopts a new tactic, pressing a finger firmly on the back of his head through the fabric, burying his face in her breast. He screams with all his might, but can tell that the sound is being absorbed almost entirely.

She holds him down like this as often as possible but can't do it continually without looking suspicious. At one point she releases him and he bellows for help with all his might. She cuts him off quickly, slamming his face into her nipple again with annoyance. He hears her utter a quiet "Tsk," and is filled with hope that he's managed to get someone's attention and foil her.

She doesn't release his head, continues pressing it firmly into herself. He can feel her walking briskly, hear her saying a quick hello to a couple of people she passes by. He continues screaming into her breast, hopeful that rescue is imminent.

He hears the din of the party fall away as she enters a cool room and shuts the door behind her. He doesn't give up. Maybe someone was onto her, he thinks, maybe there will be a knock on the door.

Then she plucks him from her bikini and holds him up in front of her face. She doesn't need to say anything. His hopes are dashed by the triumphant smirk on her lips.

"Nice try, sweetie."

He looks around and sees that they're in the bathroom. She's sitting on the toilet seat lid. She holds him down against her upper thigh, seemingly unable to resist continually stroking him with her fingers as if he's a tiny animal.

Her eyes are on him, but they're glazed over. She's not making eye contact but pondering, deciding what to do with him.

He keeps resisting the affectionate gestures of her fingers, but they trap his limbs easily and pin him down against the smooth skin of her leg. There soon comes a point where he's entirely unable to move, limbs splayed out, each one pinned down easily by one of the fingers of her left hand. Her right hovers over him, gently petting him on the belly.

Her eyes become focussed again, and she smirks down at him.

"What?" he sighs.

Her smirk spreads across her face into a cheeky smile. "I've thought of a way to smuggle you home. Quietly. But you're not going to like it."

His heart sinks. He waits in grim silence for her to continue.

"I've decided," she pauses, loving the anticipation on his face as he waits for her to hand down a decision. "I've decided that I'm going to put you... in my butt."

What?! He's immediately revolted, sick with rage. "No. No! You can't!"

His fury only spurs her to start giggling again, which in turn infuriates him even more. "I can, and I'm going to. As I've said, you're my little toy, and I can do as I like with you."

"But..."

"And I've decided, as your owner, to take you home by keeping you tucked into my ass. And there's nothing you can do about it."

He's speechless. He can't believe this can be happening. He's so shocked he stops wrestling against her restless fingers and just lies still in her grip.

She gazes down at him with calm amusement. She seems fascinated by him, and by the effects of her actions on him.

This must be a scare tactic. No person would do something like this to another person. He figures that he simply has to swallow his pride.

"Please," he says. "I'll be quiet, just don't do this. I won't give myself away, I promise. Please just don't do this to me."

She chuckles. "You're cute."

He blushes at this remark but carries on in desperation. "Please, you don't have to do this. You can't seriously..."

"Mmm," she cuts him off, rests the tip of her pinky over his mouth to silence him. She lets his grovelling hang in the air, savours it. He holds his breath, awaiting her judgement. "Of course I don't have to, little one. I don't have to do anything. I could just keep you zipped in my bag." Now she grins. "But I want to do this to you."

"No..."

"Think of it as a punishment, sweetie. You need to be punished for trying to get rescued."

"No, no!"

"You need to learn to be a good little pet and forget about escaping, and accept the new role in life I've given you. You can use this time to think about what you are, and who you belong to. But most importantly," she again licks her smiling lips, "I want to feel you squirming around in my butt. And what I want, sweetie, I get. Because you belong to me. So it's time for your punishment."

Once again he falls into appalled silence. She's grinning ear to ear with anticipation. The idea of being "punished" by this girl, of being treated like her pet, is humiliation enough. What she actually plans to do is unthinkable.

He's roused from his shock by her hands lifting him off her lap as she stands up. He struggles ferociously against her fingers, but to no avail. She pins his arms down and grips him easily in one hand.

She lifts him first to her face. "See you in a few hours, little one." She plants a quick kiss on his face before slowly lowering him away. On his gradual, agonizing descent, he begs her for mercy. "Please! Please, no! You can't do this to me! I'm a human being, please! Please!!"

She doesn't respond, simply continues giggling and moves him slowly towards her ass. Holding him fast in her left hand, she tugs off her bikini bottom with her right and her enormous bouncy cheeks spring out to greet him, wobbling menacingly.

"Please! Please! No!"

She moves him slowly into the rift between the two massive walls of flesh. Not for a moment does she take her eyes off his terrified face. She's enthralled by his lack of power, savouring his utter humiliation.

As he reaches contact with the cool, soft skin of her ass, his screams grow more desperate. "No! No no no! Please...!!" His voice is muffled as she gently forces him in face first. She's delighted to find that his screaming, now inaudible, still tickles against her skin. She moves him slowly but relentlessly, stuffing him in until he comes to rest at the deepest point. Here, her hand releases him and as it retreats, her cheeks seal behind him like cell doors.

She can feel him struggling deliciously against her ass, but can hear nothing. The fleshy walls of his prison seal in his little voice. His efforts, now more than ever, are utterly futile. She's got him now. He's hers forever.

The clock on the wall indicates that there are a good three hours left of the party. She hums contentedly to herself as she pulls up her bikini bottom. Three hours of fun at the party with a little treat in her ass to keep her company, then home to enjoy playing with her new favourite toy. What a day.