- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First time submitting. Just a little scene between two characters. Much of the back story, as well as physical appearances etc is deliberately left to the imagination. What I focussed on is the interaction between them, trying to emphasize the power dynamic. It's sort of like an erotic character study. Any reviews, positive or critical, would be really appreciated as I'm working at improving my writing style. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! 

            She towers before him, ominous as an approaching thundercloud. The corners of her lips are curled into a smug little smile. As she casts her shadow over him, his instincts tell him to run. But the coffee table is only so big, and the inevitable humiliation of being caught is no better than whatever she has planned for him now.

            She stands for a few moments, watching him watch her. Enjoying his fear, relishing the taste of his powerlessness. Then she speaks.

            “Hi sweetie.” The smile growing, slowly revealing her teeth. Her tongue behind them, busy with something. Playing with some gum. She glances casually over her shoulder at the TV. “Enjoying yourself, little one?”

            She speaks to him in a singsong voice, as if to a child. Little one. He makes no reply. He won’t.

            But she turns her gaze back to him, eyebrows raised, looking down expectantly. She’s still smiling, but her eyes flash with a chilling coldness. Gritting his teeth, he nods to her question.

            A huge grin appears across her face. “Good!” she says, as if to a puppy. She squats down, crossing her forearms on the coffee table. The suddenness of this movement startles him and he falls over backwards.

            Oh no.

                        He squeezes his eyes shut, grits his teeth, knowing what’s coming. A second of silence, then she erupts into laughter. “So cute!”

            He bristles, his face getting hot. Her index finger, huge nail painted glossy pink, hovers over to him to pin him down and rub his belly.

            “My little pet is so clumsy,” she says. Her laughter dies down, her face resuming its calm contentedness.

            He tries to get up but she pins him back down easily. “Mm mmm!” she warns, giving her head a little shake. “You’re not going anywhere, sweetie.” Still pinning him down with one finger, she slides him like a coin towards her edge of the table. She’s chewing her gum louder now, smacking with open lips. She leans her face down towards him and he can smell her spit, mixed with the berry flavour of the gum.

            “I came over here because I want a little taste of my little man.”

                        Oh no. He braces himself, eyes shut tight.

            “So be a good boy and just hop into my mouth, okay sweetie?”

                        What?

            Her finger releases him, but he doesn’t get up right away. He stares up at her in disbelief. She expects him to climb in of his own volition? She knows he hates being in there.

            She giggles down at him like a child with a toy. “Okay my little lollipop. Come come.” Arms still folded on the table, she rests her chin just ahead of them and opens the wet cavern of her mouth. Her eyes observe him playfully, daring him to defy her. He still hasn’t stood up.

            A moment passes. She raises her eyebrows at him. He stands up, but doesn’t approach yet. Seeing his hesitation, she beckons with her tongue, giggling at her own little joke.

            He still doesn’t move. The sight of her open mouth, the prospect of being inside, in the humid darkness behind her teeth; it fills him with a visceral dread. He can’t will himself to step closer, much less climb in. At last, he sits back down again, crossing his arms in a silent but clear protest.

            Her mouth closes. She raises her head and resumes chewing. Still watching him, her smile hasn’t faded in the slightest. In fact, she almost looks pleased.

            “Tsk, tsk. Too bad, sweetie.” She bunches her lips into a mocking pout. “Now my little pet will have to be punished.”

            Shit.

                        He scrambles to his feet but before he’s even turned to run, she has him in her hand. Her fingers gently close on his flailing arms and legs until he’s immobilized. She brings his face up to her smiling lips.

            “Let me be clear, little one.” The spit and berries of her breath wash over him like waves of steam with every word. “You belong to me. I can put you in my mouth whenever I want, and I will.” She licks her lips, slowly and deliberately. “I wanted to give you a chance to be a good pet, and show me your obedience. But you disobeyed me. So now,” she bares her teeth in a huge grin, “It’s time for your punishment.”

            She lowers him away from her lips, bringing her eyes back into his view. She giggles down at him, looking unnervingly excited, then quickly brings him back to her lips and engulfs his face in a wet kiss.

            It occurs to him that this might be the punishment, but he knows that it won’t be so simple. If anything, this is just her being affectionate towards a toy that’s about to bring her enormous pleasure. By being “punished.”

            She places him back on the coffee table and just watches him for a while, still with that huge grin on her face like a kid on Christmas morning. She’s loving this moment. She knows that he knows she’s about to do something to him, and that he’s powerless to stop her. She looms over him, savouring her delicious power. A few moments pass like this. He sees no point in running; she’d love that even more.

            Finally she decides to proceed with her game, casually picking him up again in her left hand. She diverts her attention to chewing her gum, as if trying to squeeze out the last bit of flavour. Then she removes the gum with her right hand, and looks at him with a cheekily knowing smile. Unnerved, he struggles against her fingers but this only prompts her to tighten her grip slightly, chuckling at his efforts. She flips him onto his stomach in the palm of her hand, gripping him like that, his limbs flailing uselessly against her.

            And then he feels it on his back. The rubbery wetness of her gum, a piece bigger than his head. She presses it gently but firmly onto him until it sticks, her saliva oozing out all over him. Without thinking, he lets out a cry of disgust. She bursts out in a fit of giggles and he immediately regrets giving her such satisfaction.

            She flips him back over, smiling down at his horrified expression. Then she places him on the edge of the table. She presses her thumb firmly down on his abdomen until satisfied that he’s completely stuck.

            Once he is, she leans back to admire her work. Her index finger wanders over to his belly, rubbing it as if petting a tiny animal. His cheeks burn red with humiliation as she gazes down at him with calm amusement. He can wiggle his arms and legs a little but essentially he’s stuck.

            She licks her lips and leans down to him, bringing her mouth to his face. She whispers, “All mine,” and engulfs him in another kiss. Her tongue writhes playfully around his head and neck. This lasts long enough to make him gasp for air when her lips finally release him. “Okay sweetie. Now we’re all set. I’ll be right back to punish you.”

            She stands up to her full height, long legs rising up like skyscrapers before disappearing into the darkness under her miniskirt. Turning her attention to the TV, she flips through the channels and eventually settles on what sounds like the opening credits of a movie. Giggling delightedly to herself, she says, “Perfect.” She glances briefly at her little captive, checking that he’s still helpless to escape, then walks off in the direction of the kitchen.

            He doesn’t recognize the movie by sound. He cranes his neck to see, but is unable to lower his gaze further than the corner of the ceiling and the wall. So he just waits. He can hear her moving in the kitchen. He hears the beeps of the microwave buttons and then the hum of the microwave. He pictures her in there, infuriatingly excited to come back and torment him further.  

            He hears her open the microwave, then feels her approaching footsteps through the floor. Each dull thud brings a cold flush of fear.

            She emerges in his field of vision with a bag of popcorn. She glances at the TV, then returns her smiling gaze to him. She stands directly over him, her legs touching the edge of the coffee table. Her skirt hangs over him like an awning and it becomes clear that she has nothing on under it.

            She watches him for a while; taking handfuls of popcorn now and then, smirking at his poorly concealed fear. Deciding he’s waited long enough to learn the fate she’s assigned him, she speaks.

            “Ready for your punishment, sweetie?”

                        He sighs and nods slowly.

                                    “Good boy.”

            She turns around to face the TV, still watching him over her shoulder. The twin fleshy planets of her ass come into view beneath the canopy of her skirt, and suddenly he knows what the “punishment” is. He’s horrified, partly by the sheer discomfort this will be for him, but more by how utterly demeaning it is. He can’t believe she would do this to him.

            Enraged, he kicks and struggles, but his efforts are futile. Her gum holds him fast, right where she wants him.

            Still looking over her shoulder, she finds herself amused immensely by his horrorstruck realization of what she’s about to do. Even more so by his adorably pointless struggle to escape. Giggling in what she knows well to be an infuriating manner, she speaks once more to her pet before commencing his punishment. “Get comfortable, little one. I know I’m going to.”

            He lets out a prolonged scream of helpless rage as she slowly lowers herself to sit. His little scream is cut short by the muffling effect of her settling onto him, bringing her no end of pleasure.