- Text Size +

(At the Apartment – 8:00 P.M.)

A few hours passed since the trio got back to Alex’s and Jaden coed apartment. After the three got home, Jaden took a shower and changed into some baby blue with silver outlined basketball shorts; some white ankle socks and a black wife beater and was sitting on the living room table looking at the books and papers that Alex and Ava had laid out for him.

Ava, who had left some of her clothes in Alex room sometime before Jaden even showed up was now where a White Hello Kitty T-shirt, some black and pink pajama pants with hearts on them and some White and Pink Hello Kitty slippers with Hello Kitty’s face showing for the most part.

Ava was in the kitchen which was a few steps away from the living room cooking for the trio. She boiled rice along with some boneless chicken breast that Alex never cooked for whatever reason. She slowly cut the chicken breast into pieces and dumped them into the pot of White Rice; boiling them both together.

While Ava was cooking in the kitchen Alex sat on the sofa in front of Jaden as she helped him sort out a few things and understand what his schedule was for the remainder of the semester.

Alex had also changed attire to as she got into something a bit more comfortable. She put on her trademark white t-shirt and matched with a pair of red checkered pajamas. She was also decided to go barefoot; unlike Ava who wanted to wear her slippers.

The three relaxed and went on about their business as time passed by.

“Sooooo let’s see what you got here squirt.” Alex said as she picked up a paper from the table and looked at it for a second. “Hmm.” She hummed as she looked at the half mega’s schedule.

“I think Math is my first class I got to go to in the morning.” Jaden groaned a bit. “Great…I hate math.” He said sadly as Alex smiled down at him and put down the paper she had in her hand.

“Don’t worry about it squirt, At least it’s not College Algebra.” Alex smiled. “Now that class is a bitch.” She ended as Ava came over to the table while the food continued to cook in the kitchen.

“Besides you’re in applied Algebra, it’s nothing but the basics anyway so it’s nothing to worry about.” Ava spoke as she sat down on the couch beside her best friend. “And your first class is like at 9:30 in the morning.” Ava pointed out. “So stop complaining, what’s your next class after that?” She asked as Jaden picked up the sheet of paper with his classes on it.

Jaden looked down at the paper in front of him. “Looks like English.” He said. “At 12.” He answered her as Ava’s face lit up with delight.
“Same time as me….What class room?” She asked as Alex slightly grunted at her.

Jaden looked back down at the paper and read it for a few seconds. “Umm Room 423 in the Educational building.” He responded to her again.

Ava nearly leaped off the couch with glee as she clapped her hands together and smiled down at him. “That’s my first class of the day. So that means after your first class we can hang out for a bit and then go to class together!” She exclaimed as she looked at Alex and stuck her tongue out her. “Tough luck grumpy.” She added.

“Lucky bitch.” Alex huffed as Jaden let out a soft laugh as Alex snatched the paper from him and looked at it herself. “So what do you have after that squirt?” She asked as she looked at the rest of his schedule. “Hmmm Biology at 1:50, and then looks like a business introduction class at 3” Alex scaled the paper with her eyes until her eyes brightened up at the last class on Jaden’s list.”

“Oh Ava….” Alex smirked as Ava looked at her best friend. “Guess what class he’s got at 4:15.” Alex mouthed as she looked up at Ava, who was still standing up in front of the couch.

“…What?” She asked.

“Good old physical education with me…..and that means he gets to walk home with his roommate….So you know what that means.” Alex smirked as Jaden looked up at both Ava and Alex as he silently lowered his head and sighed.

“Again….You two are going to kill me.” He said to himself as Ava grunted at Alex about her findings and walked off into the kitchen to fix everyone’s plates.

“Tough luck, but look on the Bright side you get him for about two hours.” Alex called after her as Ava glanced back at her after the comment was made.

“….Then that just means I’ll have to make him miss a few classes now won’t I?” She replied as Alex’s jaw nearly dropped as Ava walked into the kitchen. “Don’t be surprised if he doesn’t show up for gym for a few days…I’m sure he can miss about three days max without a doctor’s note or something….So when you get lonely….Just pick you out another regular.” She ended as she was fixing the bowls of rice and boil pieces of chicken for everyone.

Alex looked at her best friend and then down at the regular who was sitting on the table looking back up at her. “Squirt…Don’t let her do anything to you before or after class ok. She’s crazy she may try to eat you or something.” Alex finished as Jaden raised an eyebrow up at her.

“You mean you aren’t” he asked sarcastically as Alex just smirked down at him.

“But you like playtime with me and besides you like my mouth more than hers.” She replied as Ava came back and sat both of their bowls downs minus Jaden’s and sat back on the couch.

“Highly doubt that. You obviously forgot whose mouth he’s been in first.” She replied as Jaden looked up at the two and then the bowls on the table as both the girls were about to continue their fun competition over Jaden with each other.

“Ummm…Ava….” Jaden called out to her, gaining the shorter giantesses attention.

“Yea little guy.” She answered turning her head away from Alex to glance at the regular sized mega sitting on the table in front of them.
“Ummm…Where’s my bowl?” He asked her as Ava gave him a wicked mischievous smile in response to his question.

“You see little guy.” She began as she turned to face the half mega sitting on the table, reaching over gently to scoop him up under her palm. “You’re going to share a bowl with me and not mean old Alex and when were done eating this…Then I’m going to eat you.” She told him as she turned to Alex smirking at her. “I’m going to use my tongue to get rid of all those useless clothes you have on and then have my way with you completely.” She taunted as Jaden looked up at her, his mouth wide open at what she was saying.

“Really Ava?” Alex stepped in as she reached over to grab Jaden from her hand. “You’re really going to taunt him like that in front of me? Look squirt, I think you should share my food with me, because there’s no telling what Ava’s been putting in her mouth.” She stated.

“The little guy?” Ava quickly responded. “That’s all that’s been in there.” Ava replied pulling him away from Alex. “Besides who wants to be around a grump puss all damn day anyway?” Ava shot back as she moved Jaden out of Alex’s reach, with both of her hands wrapped around him.

“Uh….Girls.” Jaden called out, but his cries were ignored.

Alex playfully gritted her teeth as she climbed on top of the sofa and advanced towards Ava who was now almost lying on her back. Alex crawled towards Ava until she got over her and reached for her wrist.

“No Alex….No!” Ava whined as Alex gripped her wrist and used her other hand to tickle her sides causing Ava to burst out in laughter. “No Alex stops! Hahaha! Stop!” She cried out.

“Give me the squirt and I’ll think about letting you go.” Alex responded with a mischievous smirk as Ava’s fingers slowly unraveled around Jaden’s body.

“Girls can you not use me as a play toy!” Jaden shouted. “Jesus I just want to eat!” Jaden he added as Alex successfully took Jaden away from Ava.

“Well then you can eat from my bowl squirt.”” She told him as Ava was trying to get up to retaliate, but Alex sat on top of her chest to force her back down on the couch.

“Hey! Alex! No Fair!” Ava screamed and wailed as Alex laughed at her fallen friend.

“I guess I win this one, which means the squirt is all mine.” She licked her lips and gazed at Jaden for a second as Ava continued to kick and flail.
Ava grunted a bit. “Get your fat ass off of me!’ Ava cried. “Alex!” Ava screamed again as Alex was about to say something, but something caught her attention on the TV screen.

Thank you John, I’m Angela Raven with the 9:00 news report. I’m standing in front of what used to be one of the sorority halls as GRU, also known as, Giantess & Regulars University. “She started as she stared at the camera which showed her live on television.

“Woah Ava you got to see this.” Alex said as she quickly got off her and allowed Ava to sit up and eye the TV screen along with Jaden as well.

The building formerly known as the Giantess Kappa Phi, or for short the GKP, was attacked and completely demolished and with no suspects or witnesses in the surrounding local area.” The woman on the news informed her viewers.

“Unbelievable.” Ava breathed out.

“That’s impossible that’s a giantess only sorority!” Alex exclaimed as Jaden sat in her hand, still gripped with in her fingers looking at the news just as a shocked as they were, even though he didn’t know what was going on.

As you can, the building behind me has been completely destroyed and the sorority members are nowhere to be found. It’s as if everybody just…Vanished.” She finished almost scared like as she turned her head away from the camera and looked back at the destroyed giantess sorority house that belonged to its giantess inhabitants.

It’s unbelievable to say the least.” The woman returned her face back to the camera.

There were at least 20 members associated with this sorority and they’re completely gone….” She dragged out as Ava, Alex and Jaden just stared shockingly at the TV screen.

“20 giantess…” Jaden whispered.

“Just fucking vanished.” Alex stated. “In thin air!” Alex stood up as Ava remained seated looking at the monitor.

“How’s that even possible?” Ava followed up. “That’s 20 tall girls gone….No trace…No nothing.” Ava added as Alex and Ava slowly looked at each other and then back at the TV screen here.

“What the fuck….Happened over there?” Alex asked herself as the woman on the TV screen turned her head back around towards the rubble that stood in the sorority buildings spot as debris covered the entire area.

(At the Bar across town – Around the same time)

Hours had passed and Tory had been in various places as each hour passed just like Frankie had promised him.

His first hour he was walked on relentlessly; maneuvered from the sole of her foot to the toe part of her shoes and played with consistently just to fill Frankie’s drive of amusement. She wasn’t causing him in any pain by far, but loved the thought of the endless possibilities that she had an option to.

It wasn’t long before Tory was removed from her shoe and given a slight break, due to Frankie’s kindness and stuff into her bra for some air, but that didn’t even last long as he quickly found himself pressed against the back of her ass later on as she continued her shift.

After Frankie felt it was time to really give Tory a break she made sure she took him to the bathroom and allowed him to rinse off a bit after the ordeal and after that the two sat at window seat while the bar slowly emptied itself.

The atmosphere was quiet and the news was on as a few people were still there including the employees who were all doing their own thing by this time.
Frankie sat tory on the table along with a side of wings on a plate next to him as she slowly picked one up and began to eat it. “Have fun tiny?” She asked him as she bit into her food.

Tory looked up at her and shook his head slowly for a second. “I don’t know if being trapped under you is something I would call fun.” He crossed his arms and scoffed at her.

A small giggle could be heard from above him as he looked up at Frankie as she used her free hand and gently pushed Tory over with her finger. “Don’t be like that, besides you like my games anyway.” She battled back as she took another bite of her chicken and tossed the bone to the side.
Tory couldn’t help but watch the bone as it flew back on the plate; stripped of the meat and skin that it once had as it was devoured without effort by the giantess that sat in front of him.

“Why else do you keep coming around to be my little toy?” She asked him playfully as she picked up another piece of chicken and began to take a bite of it.

Getting back to his feet and crossing his arms once again Tory responded. “I come around because I’m your friend, not your toy.” He told her as Frankie took another bite of her chicken and chewed it for a second while her eyes fell on him.

“Really?’ She replied. “Are you really going to go with that answer?” She asked him as she took another bite of her food.

“Yea, Why not? It’s the truth isn’t it?” He looked up at her as she ate. He saw her chew with each bite that she took and watched as she simply discarded her meal as if it was nothing.

“That’s not how I remember it.” She said as she leaned on her elbows a bit and looked down at the regular that stood on the table in front of her. “I remember a certain someone practically begging me to use him for my own selfish needs.” She laughed as Tory raised his eyebrow slightly as he looked up at her.

“And I remember how someone wanted to try something with me and swore she could get any regular to do it, but the problem was I’m the only regular that would let you do something without getting you into any kind of trouble, so I think we’re even on that level.” Tory spoke back as Frankie just looked at him for a second.

“Ok fair enough.” She sat back, but still kept her eyes locked on him. “But that doesn’t solve the problem that we still have now?” She smirked at him as tory raised his eyebrow in confusion at her statement.

“What problem?” He asked her back as he saw her reach her hand out towards him and gently grabs the back of his shirt and lifts him off the table.
He felt the giant fingers clasp around the neck of shirt as he was hoisted in the air and slowly brought to her smirking face.

“I’m still hungry.” She said still smirking mischievously at him. “And this food isn’t doing it for me, so how about we play one more game before I clock out today hmm.” She cooed as she slowly began to twirl him around with her fingers.” How about it Tiny? Want to be my food, not like you really have choice in the matter.” She continued to smirk as she placed her elbow on the table and rested her chin in the hand that supported the weight of her head as she continued to twirl Tory around with her free hand.

“So what do you say Tiny? You up for it?” Frankie smirk grew as she twirled him around a few times as she looked down on the table and saw that a packet of BBQ sauce was open as she looked back up at him.

“Frankie….The hell are you thinking about?” He asked somewhat concerned for his well-being.

Frankie’s smirk didn’t leave her face as she brought him closer to her smiling lips.” You know exactly what I’m talking about Tiny.” She breathed as she gently blew on him cause Tory to stiffen up a little bit as he looked up at her giant face and down towards the closed tunnel he’d become familiar with.
“Frankie…You’re not going to...” He began.

“Yep.” She cut him off as she slowly began to lower him over the BBQ sauce that she had set beside her plate. “But this time we’re going to add a little extra flavor to you.” She smiled as Tory looked down below him and saw what she meant.

“Come on Frankie, my clothes are already dirty, can’t we do this tomorrow?’ He asked her as Frankie stopped for a split second as soon as he let out his comment.

“Sooo you’re worried about getting dirty? Really? You do know my response to that right?” She asked him as Tory looked up at her and knew what was about to come next. “Either you shut up and enjoy how you are or you strip and enjoy it that way; your call.” She smiled as Tory continued to look up at her.

He took a deep breath and sighed. “You can never let me win can you?’ He replied and shook his head playfully.

“Nope.” She smirked back. “Because you like it that way; besides I already gave you something special earlier remember?” She asked him.

“Something special? Like what?’ he asked back as Frankie rolled her eyes and shook her head as well.

“Remember me stepping on you earlier? Well aren’t you like a footboy or something?” She teased as Tory grunted up at her.

“Don’t even go there.” He slightly glared at her. “You know like a lot of things so don’t just point out one.” He remarked.

“Well last time I checked you told me personally that you like.” Frankie began to count off all the things that Tory has told her. “Stepped on, walked on, under me, under my shoes, in my shoes….Do I need to go on?” She said smartly as Tory looked back at her and crossed his arms, still dangling in the air over the BBQ sauce that Frankie had set out.

“So what’s your point? You like to consider me has food just as much as I like being under you; It’s like your obsessed with eating me or something.” He stated as Frankie cocked her head to the side a bit as she looked at him.

“Obsessed? Me?” Frankie sat back and thought it for a moment and nodded her head for a second. “You damn right I am.” She replied. “It’s an obsession, so now tiny I have one question for you.” She stated as she leaned in closer, her face mere inches away from the regular she was dangling in the air in front of her.

Her stare was Predator like now as she licked her lips at the site of her regular hovered in the air over a packet of BBQ sauce; ready to be treated like a piece of meat in her mouth. She stared at her regular hungrily as he knew what was about to come as Tory as come to enjoy the treatment as well, even though he’d always come out of it with a couple of scratches and bruises.

Frankie resumed lowering the regular down slowly, still licking her lips as his body made contact with the sauce in front of her.

Tory felt the warm goo rise up over his body as Frankie dumped him in; slowly swirling him around trying to cover his body completely.

Frankie slightly moaned a bit as she slowly lifted the regular sized human from his saucy prison and slowly up to her face; watching the sauce drip from his body was a turn on for her. She loved how she coated him so he would turn out to be one of her favorite dishes. Yes one her favorite foods; something that he allowed her to consider him as, even in public places when nobody was really paying attention to them.

She loved the fact that he never argued with her when she considered him as her food; something whose only purpose was for her to consume however she wanted.

He had told her before that he was into vore as well; maybe not as much as her, but he loved the thought of her chewing on him and not caring. Treating him no better than she would a piece of gum; chewing on him as she carried on with her day and spitting him out when she was done and doing his favorite thing afterwards, which was stepping on him after she was finished. He normally wouldn’t stick to the sole of her shoes, but she didn’t care and neither did he. She would just continue stepping on him until he had enough, or the pills began to wear off and the pain was too intense for him.

She loved the power that she had though; but it wasn’t forced, sometimes it wasn’t completely willingly either, but as long as she got in the mood he would change from her friend to her toy in an instant, but most of the time her food.

And here they were again; this time with a slight twist to it as Tory dangled in the air as he watched as Frankie’s light pink lips slowly parting as they revealed the light pink cavern that almost became a second home to him; so long as Frankie remembered not to swallow him alive; or get to carried away with her chewing on him.

Frankie slowly let her tongue slither out and gently licked up the regular’s body, tasting the sauce that she had previously dipped him in.

“Mmmm…..Taste good as always.” She smiled seductively as she stuck her tongue out again and took another full lick on Tory’s front side.

Tory on the other hand; didn’t necessary protest against the mighty pink tongue that slid up his body. He loved when Frankie got playful like this. Letting her taste him and technically eat him whenever she wanted. In reality he probably wouldn’t mind if she actually swallowed him; or chewed him into bits, but he didn’t really like the fact of him dying at all so hopefully he wouldn’t have to go through that.

Frankie stuck her tongue back in her mouth savoring the BBQ flavored regular that she just licked and licked her lips again. “So how do you want me to treat this time Tiny?” She asked seductively as she watched as he was too stunned to say anything in return. She looked him over for a quick second and realized that he was getting excited as well.

“I see you’re already excited.” She said as she lifted him up to her face.

“I’m…Always…Excited…When you do that.” He said as Frankie just smiled at him and opened her mouth all the way this time.

“Shhhh…” Frankie shushed. “Food doesn’t talk…It gets eaten.” She finished as she slowly pushed Tory inside of her mouth, closing her lips behind him; sealing him in the tunnel alone with her tongue and teeth to have their way with him.

Frankie smiled at the thought of Tory inside her mouth again as she sat back against her seat. She slowly begins to maneuver the regular in her mouth. Moving him up to the roof of her mouth; then bullying him with her tongue and bringing him back down under it.

She closed her eyes as the taste hit her taste buds. A shiver went down her spine at the thought of having a person inside her mouth as she slowly sucked on him, moving him around her mouth; taking away everything that he has as she slowly opened up her mouth, showing space between her teeth and using her tongue to slide his body in-between her molars.

Tory knew Frankie’s game all too well as he fought against her tongue, but like always it was sap away his strength as it slammed him against the roof of her mouth and then slowly maneuvered him under her tongue as it gently just licked him for a minute before bringing him back up to be sucked on relentlessly.

The saliva began to build up in her mouth and was quickly swallowed as Tory saw it go down the black hole that he dare not crawl towards; unless he was ready to give up on living completely.

Suddenly he felt Frankie’s tongue began to move him to the side of her mouth , sliding him in-between her teeth as she slowly bit down; careful not to cause him any pain as she continue to repeat the process. Her teeth went up and down, slamming against Tory’s body, mostly trying to rub a certain part of it to get him even more excited.

She chewed and chewed; slowly forgetting that he wasn’t a piece of meat as her chewing became a bit reckless, but that’s how he liked it. She wanted to treat him as nothing more than something to eat on and he accepted that fate. She slowly moved him away from her teeth and back to play with her tongue as she continued slowly suck on morsel in her mouth.

The feeling inside of Tory was building up and rapidly as Frankie continued her relentless assault on him; Chewing on him as if it was the normal thing to do only to stop him when he nearly climaxed and brought him back into the middle of her mouth and played with him with her tongue some more. She knew that she could built him up quickly if she treated him less than a human in her mouth, so chewing on him was the best way, but she also like showing that she was in control and that he wouldn’t release his frustrations unless she wanted him to.

She loved the little game she played with him as she would torture him by sliding him in-between her teeth again, smacking on him, only to move him back on her tongue and slowly rubbing it all over his body.

While she continued to toy with her regular something caught her eye as she turned her head and saw the door of the bar open up and someone walking in, but it wasn’t just anybody somebody. It was somebody that Frankie knew, and probably all to way as her eyes widen at the sight of the giantess that stepped into her place of work.

Frankie felt a slight shiver go down her spine again, but this wasn’t the same shiver she felt before that was filled with lust. This was an uncomfortable feeling as she stopped her game almost immediately as the giantess that stepped in locked eyes with her almost in an instant, leaving Frankie only to mutter a few words at the thought of this situation.

“Oh shit.”


Chapter End Notes:

I apologize for the long wait, but here I am with the second chapter. Also, you will more characters come into the picture. The good and the bad. Giantesses and Regulars, all male and females...But who is who, keep reading and find out in chapter 3 who this mystery person is walking through the door lol.

Things are going to heat up real quick, real fast....Or will it. You know I'm an asshole like that lol. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.