- Text Size +

The sun shined brightly in the afternoon as Ava, Alex and Jaden made their way towards the duo’s apartment.

Ava looked exhausted as she wore white sneakers along with black jeans that stopped at her ankles and a white slit shirt with silver bracelets on her wrist. She had a tired expression on her face as she walked slumped over next to Alex, who had the same look on her face.

Alex wore a pair of black flats showing the tops of her feet along with a pair of blue jeans that stopped at her ankles. She also had on a pink and black T-shirt that had a Christian tribal design on the front and the back. She also wore a silver necklace around her neck and her blond hair was tied behind her hair and a perfectly neat ponytail.

“Ugh….The first day back and I’m already tired.” Ava stated as she looked over at her best friend who had Jaden sitting on her shoulder as she walked. “And hell half of the day we were trying to get you enrolled…Who would have thought it would have taken this damn long.” Ava whined as Jaden looked over at her and smiled.

“But look on the bright side…I got in and I even have my own books and I start classes tomorrow…Yay me!” He said playfully as Ava gave him a playful glare.

“You do realize that I missed like 3 classes because of you right?” She told him as Jaden shrugged his shoulders in response.

“I told you to go to class and that I could figure it out on my own, but noooo. You and Alex just kept saying that no we have to show you around the school and we got to make sure everything is done right.” He mocked her in response.

Alex slightly glanced down at the regular mega sitting on her shoulder as they walked and smiled a bit.

“Yea, but still you could at least thank us for getting you situated, I mean come on; the registration office is more than three times your height and I doubt you would even be able to make it up to the top of the counter.” Alex stepped in as Jaden turned his head to look up at her.

Jaden didn’t wasn’t dressed up in anything special. Just like the giant girls he walked around with, he had on something casual and comfortable. a pair of black Nike sneakers, Black jeans that fit, nothing tight and a grey plain shirt with nothing on it.

“You do realize that the entire college has regular accommodations right?” He asked sarcastically. “Not to mention that they do have a regular sized registrar’s office, just for regulars…That I could have went to by myself and took care of getting enrolled…By myself.” He added as both giantesses looked at him for a second after his response.

“Irrelevant.” Alex replied shortly.” We just wanted to make sure that everything was taken care of the right way. You probably would have fucked it up somewhere along the line.” Alex giggled as Ava smirked at the regular sitting on Alex’s shoulder.

“Yea not to mention you wouldn’t even have known where the book store was if it wasn’t for us.” Ava smiled as she held up a school issued plastic bag with the letters GRCU written in red on the front of it; with a giantess and regular sized person walking on it. “See look at your tiny books.” She giggled.

Jaden rolled his eyes as he turned his head away from her. “It’s not tiny; you’re just huge for no damn reason.” He grunted in response as Ava continued to smile at him.

“Be that as it may little guy; you like me being big don’t you….Or just taller than you.” She added as Jaden glanced back at her. “Come on…” She edged as she got closer to Alex’s shoulder smirking at the regular sitting on top of it.

“You like it when I tower over you don’t you?” Ava played around as Jaden rolled his eyes at the shorter giantess out of the two.

“Not even in the slightest” He replied playfully as he turned his head away from her again and this time came face to face with Alex, who glanced down at the regular teen sitting on her shoulder.

“Well then what about me? You know I am letting you catch a free ride on my shoulder so you can at least say something nice about me towering over you.” She hinted as she gently reached for Jaden with her right hand. Gently lacing her fingers around him and pulling him off her shoulder and in front of her face.

“Or would you rather catch a free ride somewhere else?” She winked at him as Jaden looked up at her as she smiled brightly at him. “You know you have a few options you can choose from right?” She asked him again as Ava reached up and gently snatched Jaden out of her hand and took a few steps back from her.

“Or you could just choose me as your option and I’ll let you stay wherever you wanted to.” She told him as Jaden looked up at Ava and sighed playfully.

“I swear….You two are something else.” Jaden cracked as Alex walked up towards Ava and looked down at the regular in her hands.

“Maybe, but I don’t hear any complaints from you.” She responded smartly.

“And you probably won’t.” Jaden replied smiling back up at her.

“Alright then, so I guess that means we’ll be playing a little game later before we have to go to bed tonight.” Alex stated as she walked passed Ava; who was still holding Jaden in her hands.

‘Wait…I want to join in.” Ava playfully whined as she followed behind her best friend. “You can’t just keep the little guy all to yourself you know? I want to have some fun with him to.” Ava continued on as Alex playfully glanced back at her best friend and smirked at her.

“Huh? Did you say something Ava?” She spoke.

Ava replied with a grunt as the two reached Alex’s apartment as they stopped at the front door. “Really Alex? That’s what you’re going to do?” Ava asked her as she looked down at the little regular and smirked at him.

“Alright then…If you’re not going to invite me to your little get together tonight, then I’ll just have to make sure Jaden here doesn’t get the chance to walk through the front door.” She smirked playfully as she gently began to raise the regular sized mega towards her mouth.

“Hey…Ava...What are you doing? Ava!” Jaden shouted as she slowly opened her mouth, revealing the pinkish abyss that he visited before. Her pearly whites were lined up nicely and her breath smelled cherry flavored gum that she was chewing on throughout their first day back at school after Spring Break.

“Ava wait…Can’t we talk about this?” he exclaimed as Alex turned around just in time to see Jaden hovering over Ava’s mouth.

“AVA!” Alex shouted and tried to react instantly, but Ava released the regular in her hand, dropping him in her mouth.

There wasn’t a shriek of fear coming from Jaden. More like a shout from being surprised by Ava’s antics; although he really shouldn’t be considering this is the treatment he’s been under since they got away from Ryan.

It would be a day of non-stop games to see who can get Jaden the most. Whether it would be put in either of the two mouths or in their bras, their panties, shoes, socks or anything they could think of. At this point anything was fair game to them.

He didn’t mind though considering that he knew they weren’t going to hurt him in anyway, but the surprises always seem to catch him off guard. Probably because the games that both girls like to play just started considering it’s only been a day and he’s already been under heavy fire from both giantess with massive fetishes.
As he entered Ava’s mouth his body came in contact with her tongue that immediately pinned him up against the roof of her mouth. Soaking his clothes with her saliva, she began to slowly move him around a bit; bringing from the pink roof like structure down to the underside of her tongue.

Ava closed her eyes as she played with him. She slowly sucked on his body as she reopened them to see Alex glaring at her.

Ava returned the small as she opened her mouth a bit just so Alex could see Jaden lying on her tongue as she played with him. She slowly maneuvered her tongue around him; flipping him over gently, but still showing him the power her tongue alone had over him as she gently pushed him into the side of her mouth, using her tongue to gently stroke his body for a second.

The wet slippery tongue was having its way with Jaden as he found himself pushed to the side of Ava’s mouth.

Pressed up against her molars; he could feel her tongue play mostly with his upper body, coating his face completely as she tried to work her tongue under his shirt, but the task proved a bit difficult to her since Jaden kept moving around, but not intentionally.

“Ava.” Alex called her name as Ava reopened her eyes and gave her a questionable, but innocent look.

“What?” She answered.

Alex just sighed as she placed her hand on her hip and gave her friend a stern look. “Can you not be a bitch for one second and spit him out; we do have to sort his stuff out and make sure he’s ready for tomorrow.” She groaned as she turned towards her front door and pushed it open, but not without glancing back at Ava.

“And besides I don’t want your drool all over him, that’s just gross.” Alex finished as she walked in the apartment; followed but Ava who was still lightly sucking on Jaden in her mouth; before she finally opened it and pulled him out with him drenched completely.

“Aww don’t be too jealous Alex.” Ava smirked down at Jaden who looked up at her in response. “So did you like your little trip in the tunnel of love?” She giggled at her own comment as Jaden looked down at his clothes and sighed as he looked back up at her.

“Could you at warn me next time you decide to use me as satisfying treat?” He joked with her.

“Warning? Oh don’t worry next time you’ll be prepared because you won’t have your clothes on and you’re going to understand why I call this.” She pointed at her mouth. “The tunnel of love.” She smirked. “But I think you get the idea from there little guy, besides that spot is only reserved for you.” She smiled as Alex crossed her arms and glared at the two of them.

“Can you both stop flirting now so we can get this shirt sorted out” Alex joked as Ava continued to giggle and Jaden couldn’t help but nod his head at her comment playfully.

“Fine...” Ava stated as she gently lowered her hand down to the floor allowing Jaden to hop off of her hand. “Be that way. “ She looked up at her best friend. “You’re just going to try to do something better than I just did later.” Ava said back as Jaden got off her hand and walked into his room to wash up.

“Yep.” Alex smiled wildly as she walked into her room to change into something more comfortable. “You know me so well!” She shouted from behind her as Ava followed her into her room.

“Hey are some of my clothes still in here?” She asked. “I want to get comfortable to you know?” she followed up with as she walked into her room leaving Jaden to go change in his.

Meanwhile across town in a local bar.

“Ugh….” A tall 22 year old dirty blonde sighed as her manager hovered her coworkers shoulder as to make sure they do their job. “I’m just really not in the mood for this.” She muttered as she leaned against the corner of the wall; trying to remain unseen for a few moments.

“I told you; you should have gone to sleep last night, but no you wanted to stay up and do nothing but watch TV and be on the computer all day.” A regular poked his head out of her side pocket, looking up at her.

The dirty blond glanced down at the regular that she had with her and sent him a stern glare as she gave a slight huff at his comment. “I never said I was sleepy, I just said I’m not in the mood to be at work right now; or better yet, with my manager here.” She replied as she looked back down at him. “And who told you; you could stick your head out while I’m working?” She asked him sternly.

“But you’re not working through, your standing behind a wall trying to hide from your manager for the fifth time today. “ He answered her as she continued to stare down at him. “Besides whose going to see me anyway?” He asked her as she took another deep breath.

“That’s not the point.” She answered him. “You know how my manager is about bringing regulars to work.” She retaliated.

The boy she had in her pocket looked around for a moment and then back up at her. “Well it’s hot in here, how long do we have until your manager leaves?” He asked her as the girl looked down at him and then up at the regular oversized analog clock on the wall handing over the front door of the bar.

“I’d say a couple of hours to say the least.” She replied as she looked down at him. “So you’re just going to have to deal with it. Besides I told you, you couldn’t come with me anyway.” She finished as she turned her head away from him looking back up at her manager as she scolded one of her coworkers for something.

“But Frankie…It’s kind of boring back at my place and I kind of just wanted to hang out with you.” The regular said as Frankie looked down at him.

Her bluish green eyes staring at him for a moment with him unable to read what she was about to say. She closed her eyes once more and reopened up them to glance around the bar that she currently worked at. She saw the pool tables lined up neatly at the side of the wall of both sides of the bar. Not to mention there was a door that lead to an extra addition to the bar where giantess and regulars would come in and gamble and play pool in there also.

In front of her was a dark counter that stretched quite a bit so that it would block off the back of the area to customers. She also took in the sight of the tables and chairs that were spaced out in front of the counter and noted the flat screens up along the walls for both giantess and regulars alike to sit and watch.

She sighed again as she looked back at the regular that she had with her. Now Frankie was a tall giantess; considering her height when she was a once a regular herself. She was lightly tanned and thin, slightly muscled toned with long arms and legs, with her skin siding with a white complexion. She also wore a silver lip ring on her bottom lip. She wore a pair of black Adidas sneakers with a pair of dark blue jeans and a black shirt that had an Adidas design on it.

“Tory look I can’t help that you wanted to come with me on one of my busy days, knowing that it’s going to get hot in my pocket and knowing that I can’t let you walk around until my manager leaves.” She told him as Tory looked up at her and grunted.

Tory is a regular with short black hair, light skinned with a bit of facial hair. He had light brown eyes and is about 5’8. He wore a pair of white, black and red sneakers along with a pair of tan cargo shorts with a white t-shirt. He also wore inspiration wrist bands with various sayings on them.

“Still though this is boring…Or at least this is the boring part of your shift.” He replied with a sigh as Frankie looked at him and then a wide smirk appeared on her face.

“Tell you what tiny…How about we play a little game. I still have about five hours of my shift left. So how about I put you in various places for an 1 at a time and the last hour if you make it through all that you can roam around the bar or sit with me on the countertop…Sound like fun?’ She asked him as Tory looked up at her and saw that look that she would give him when she wanted to play.

“Umm I think I’ll just go back in your pocket.” He said trying to slide back in her pocket, but he felt a two fingers reach in her pocket and grab the back of his shirt and slowly lift him out of her pocket.

She held a predatory gaze over him as he struggled against her grip, but realized how far off the ground that he was and stopped to look at her.
“Um Frankie…What are you doing?” he asked her slightly scared.

“I told you were going to play a game.” She said as she slowly slipped her right foot out of her sneaker and knelt down in front of it. “You have an hour tiny so have fun.” She said with a giggle as she released Tory into the opening of her sneaker.

Tory knew this game all too well as he fell down into the opening of her shoe and quickly got up and ran towards the front of it as he knew that Frankie wasn’t going to wait for him to get comfortable. As he ran towards the front of the shoe he felt it tilt back and lift up causing him to lose his balance and slide back down towards the heel of her shoe.

Slamming against the back wall of the shoe Tory looked up and saw Frankie giggling to herself as she let her sneaker fall back in its previous position and began to slowly raise her foot over the opening of it.

“Better run tiny.” She warned as Tory got up again and began to run towards the front of her shoe, but Frankie didn’t give him time as she quickly slipped her foot back into her Adidas knocking Tory over in the process as her toes slid past him, catching him under her arch face up.

Frankie smiled to herself as she made sure her foot was all the way in. Feeling that Tory was secure under her arch she smirked to herself as she got ready to go back out to work again. “Hope you survive down there.” She started, but stopped as she thought about what else to say to her tiny captive under her foot. “Well it wouldn’t be my fault if you didn’t.” She smiled as she walked back to the counter of the bar, stepping on a regular that kind of volunteered to be her plaything for the next five hours.


Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys I'm back

And like I promsie I'm back with "Life is Funny that Way Part 2" Wooooooo!

Just to go ahead and get some questions out the way. Yes this will be more fucked up then the last one. Yes, there will be returning characters...A few of them anyway. Yes, you will see alot of new people that you will love and hate and there will be more deaths included. This will be a long ride that I hope everyone is prepared for; I know i am....Well when I'm typing it so meh.

This is the beginnning so bare with me as it may be a slow to get things rolling, but when they do...Boy you guys are going to flip.

P.S. I will try to post a chapter or 2 a week. Keyword in that sentence is try, so again bear with me.