- Text Size +

Chills ran down Aaron’s spine as his eyes stared off into space as Emma leered down at him. Her movements stopped in front of the regular sitting on the chair’s cushion as she gazed down at his spirit broken form.

Aaron shuttered as the memory of the tragic events that just inspired in front of him; the nightmarish hell that Emma managed to deliver in only a few minutes of their interaction.

Rebecca continued to smile down at the last remaining regular as her head was still cupped in her palm on top of the desk as Emma proceeded to make her way towards him. Her movements were slow and dawning as Aaron continued to look up at her.

“S….St….Stay back.” He managed to let out, scared out of his mind, but that didn’t stop Emma from advancing, her right foot pounding the ground with still some of Derrick’s remains on the bottom of it.

“Oh no she’s getting closer.” Aaron’s mind race as Emma’s next step stopped her right in arms reach of him. “She’s going to kill me….She’s going to kill me!” His mind practically screamed as he took a step back out of pure fear.

Aaron quickly turned around, trying to find some type of place for him to hide, but there was none. Unknowingly to Derrick before his demise, he had unintentionally doomed Aaron as well at their last ditch effort to escape Emma’s unmerciful wrath.

Without another second to waste, Emma’s hand reached down, snatching up the tiny regular without concern for his well-being. Her pale hand felt cold to Aaron’s body as he was lifted up to the murderous face of his captor.

Aaron struggled within Emma’s grasp, but it was to no avail as Emma kept him trapped in a closed first of her right hand. She stared deeply at Aaron as she watched him panic in her presence. His shivers made a small smile appear on her face as he tried desperately to break away from her grip.

“Well it looks like Emma is having fun.” Kristina said as she leaned against the wall with her arms crossed observing the scene. “Didn’t really think she would get a kick out of a slaughter fest like this.” Kristina added as Peter pushed his glasses up to his face as he responded.

“Emma isn’t your typical giantess Kristina.” He kept his eyes locked on Emma. “Everything about her is….Different….Something unique unlike most giantesses in this community.”

“Different, what, did she have some tragic accident or something?” Kristina sarcastically asked. “If that’s the case I think most of the girls here can relate.” She looked down at him as Peter kept his eyes glued on Emma.

“No you don’t get it. Emma is a special giantess in every way possible. Unlike you, she doesn’t carry something useless as emotion. She’s just goes off what she knows.” He explained to her.

Kristina shrugged her shoulders at his response. “Eh? I still don’t get it. I think the girl just has a few loose screws or something, but the way you make it sound, it’s like she was born out of a barn or something.” Kristina huffed as Victoria looked over at her smirked.

“Not necessarily a barn, but something quite similar.” Her smirked remained on her face as she turned her head back to the screaming regular, trapped in Emma’s hand.

“Let’s just say for your knowledge, that Emma was a sheltered child from day one.” Her grin grew a bit wider as she continued to watch Emma’s work.

Rebecca continued to sit there as Aaron screamed for dear life as he fought with everything he had to get out of Emma’s grip. She watched as Aaron tried to push himself out of Emma’s tight grip, but to no avail as he only succeeded in tiring himself out. Rebecca licked her lips slowly as she looked at Aaron’s tiny frame struggling against somebody bigger than him. His cries for help and mercy being ignored as he whimpered like a dog inside of a cage.

“Emma, let’s wrap this up ok, it’s really starting to get late and I have somewhere to be.” Victoria told her as she sat back and watched as Emma turned her head towards her and give her a slight nod.

Emma’s eyes returned to Aaron’s struggling form as she slowly began to squeeze her fist. Aaron’s eyes shot up from the pain as Emma’s fist tighten slowly as he yelled out. His body quickly sprang back to life as he struggled frantically, pounding her on her fist hoping that she would let go or at least loosen her grip around his body.

It was no use though. Aaron looked up at Emma’s eyes and didn’t see any kind of mercy. Her eyes were cold and dark; it was as if the girl that held him was completely void of any type of feelings inside her. She just stared at him with a mindless intent to kill him.

Emma’s fist continued to tighten slowly getting ready to nearly crush the youngest out of the four boys that were captured by Kristina.

The small smile that crept up on Emma’s face grew into a sadistic smirk as her started to relish in the moment of her kill. Her eyes narrowing slowly as she focused on Aaron’s body, wanting to savor the moment in which he would explode in her hand.

The thought of this only made her increase the pressure on Aaron as he continued to scream as if anyone would come to his aid.

The room was quiet as they watched Emma torture the poor boy slowly as no one said anything and Emma drew closer to the final squeeze.

With Aaron blacking out from the pain slowly as his energy was sapped away from the constant fighting that he did with Emma’s grip, his body slumped. Emma satisfied with her work, decided it was time to end the regular’s life as her smile showed teeth this time.

She slowly lifted up Aaron towards her mouth, opening it slowly; allowing him to see inside the dark abyss that would seal him away forever.

Aaron lifted his head up slowly; too weak to fight back anymore could only look in horror as he was drawn closer to the dark cavern.

“I can’t believe it…I going to die….I’m going to fucking die.” He cried as he could feel the moist breath of Emma around him as half his body entered the dark pink cave of Emma’s mouth.

He was placed on top of her bottom molars in a similar fashion in which Tyler was killed. Aaron still with no energy left gave up.

Tears ran down his cheek as he lay on Emma’s giant molars, knowing full well what was about to happen next.

“Am I really going to die like this?” Aaron’s mind raced “Just for this girl’s amusement….Man my life…sucks.” Aaron’s thoughts were soon interrupted when he felt the tip of Emma’s tongue lap at his face.

He soon closed his eyes as his upper body was soon covered in Emma’s saliva as her tongue quickly retreated after a short few seconds of tasting her victim.

Without any second to waste, Emma, satisfied with her torture decided to end it all. She removed her hand from Aaron’s lower body and held him in her mouth, half with her teeth. She wasn’t biting down as she wanted Aaron to realize that this was indeed his last few seconds in the world of the living.

Emma smiled evilly as she slowly opened her jaws, drawing in the anticipation once more as the eyes in the room were drawn to her performance.

The hellish tension Emma built was excruciating for Aaron, but satisfying to the others as her jaws slowly began to descend on top of Aaron’s body.

Time slowed down to what seemed like an eternity for Aaron as he waited for his death at the ends of the merciless teen.

Seconds turned into hours as Aaron’s heart rate increased dramatically as he felt that it was about to pump out of his chest.

With one quick movement, Aaron slightly turned his head to the side as he glanced up at Emma’s descending molars, ready to claim his life.

His eyes shut instantly as he saw the white boulders coming down towards him.

“Oh man, this is it.” He gritted his teeth as he embraced for the pain to come. “I’m really going to be eaten.” Her teeth still coming towards him. “Someone please help me.” He whimpered as they were within range of snapping his body in half.

“Hold on for a second Emma.” Rebecca spoke up, catching the attention of the entire room as Emma’s jaws came to a complete halt, leaving only an inch of space between her molars and Aaron.

Emma slightly glanced in Rebecca’s direction as she held her jaws in place as Victoria spoke up, crossing her arms. “Rebecca? Why are you stopping Emma from her afternoon snack?”

Rebecca eyes slightly glanced down at Victoria as she just shrugged her shoulders as she removed her head from the palm of her hand and leaned back in the chair. “I don’t know, I guess that I want to have some fun with the little guy before he goes caput.” She answered calmly as Victoria eyes slightly narrowed at Rebecca.

“What? Geez, no I’m not saving him or anything.” Rebecca said as she stood up from her seat. “If it makes you feel any better I’ll make sure I get rid of him myself.” She told Victoria as she made her way towards Emma. “I just think that Emma shouldn’t get all the fun is all.” She smiled as she held out an open palm towards Emma, who just stared at her in response.

“Come on Emma, spit him out.” Rebecca pressed as Emma just remained still, staring into Rebecca’s eyes as she considered the giantess command.

“Rebecca…” Victoria called out, causing Rebecca’s head to turn towards her direction. “If you take the regular from Emma, then it is your responsibility to make sure that he does not survive the night.” She strictly warned.

Rebecca slightly rolled her eyes. “I know, I know, I said that I was going to end him myself when my fun is over.” She replied.

“Good, because I hope you’re a good girl and keep your word or…..”

“I know already, just hand the little guy over; you’re really killing my time right now.” Rebecca interrupted as Victoria just stared at her for a second before she looked over at Emma and nodded her head in approval.

Emma, without hesitation, opened up her mouth and removed Aaron from her awaiting jaws as she simply dropped Aaron into Rebecca’s awaiting palm.

Aaron was shivering in fear as he came in contact with Rebecca’s warm skin as she smiled down at him and slowly enclosed her fist.

“Rebecca…..” Emma called out lowly getting the brown haired giantess attention. “Are you going to kill him?” She asked bluntly as Rebecca gave her a weird look in return as she slowly nodded her head. “Good….Because if you don’t….Then I’m going to kill you.” Emma ended as she walked passed Rebecca without so much of a thought of the statement that she gave her.

Leaving the office without another word leaving Rebecca standing there with a weirded out expression on her face as she turned her head towards the door as it closed behind Emma. “What the hell is wrong with her?’ She spoke out loud. “Jesus….” She sighed. “Too fucking weird.” She ended as Kristina slightly giggled at Rebecca’s response.

“Well it looks like you better make sure you do what you have to do to the little regular in your hand, or its “bye bye” Rebecca.” She snickered.

Rebecca slightly glared at Kristina. “Kristina….Shut the hell up….Nothing is going to happen, I’m going to keep my word and end the little guy later, geez, it’s not that big of a fucking deal.” Rebecca finished.

“Most people would think otherwise” Peter spoke up gaining a leer from Rebecca. “Most girls can’t just kill without reason, but you know if you don’t do what you have to do, then that regular will tell everybody what happened and what he heard, plus with the president and the team’s star players gone, the community will look into the matter and it will gain too much attention.” Peter explained as Rebecca slightly gritted her teeth.

“Why do I have to repeat myself? I already know, I’m not going to jeopardize anything, geez, just let me have some fun with this one that’s all I’m asking.” She ended.

“Just make sure you don’t let this one get away Rebecca, I’m not going to be so forgiving next time.” Victoria stepped in, her arms still crossed as she gave Rebecca a stern look.

Rebecca returned the look as well. “That’s fine and all, but I don’t need your threats Victoria.” Rebecca stood up for herself. “I told you I’m not going to screw up, just trust me and let me have my fun this time around.” She said back as Victoria just closed her eyes and flicked her wrist as if to dismiss Rebecca from further conversation.

Gritting her teeth in slight frustration, she turned her back towards the three remaining in the room and walked out, slightly slamming the door behind her.

“Are you sure that was a good idea?” Peter asked Victoria as she reopened her eyes and smirked at Peter.

“No worries, if something does go wrong then I have a special way of dealing with her.” Victoria finished as Kristina looked down at the two regulars in the room and then at the door.

“Well alright then, you two are officially creeping me out. I think I’m going to…”

“You’re not going anywhere; I need you to actually take care of something for me Kristina.” A wicked smile smeared across her face as she leaned forward on her desk with her fingers intertwining.

Kristina gave Victoria a weird look. “O…K….What?”

“Let’s just say you’re going to get me something special…Very special.” Victoria ended as Kristina continued to look at Victoria with a nervous expression appearing on her face.

-Frankie’s Student Apartment-

Frankie sat In front of her computer desk as her regular sat in front of her, looking up at the screen in front of them.

“Alright so what happens if I do this?” Tory asked her as he used his regular sized addition mouse that he connected to her computer and clicked on something.

Frankie sighed from boredom as she pointed at the screen. “That’s going to change the settings on your computer.” She began as she moved her mouse to show him what she was talking about. “If you do it that way, then you have to go to control panel and then settings and you can change whatever you want from there…How bright the screen is and stuff like that.” She explained.

“Ok but couldn’t I just right click on the screen and have that come up?” Tory looked up at her as Frankie gave him a slight irritating stare.

“Is that what your book said to do?” She asked him back as Tory looked down at his computer book sitting to the left of him and shrugged his shoulders. “Did you even read the damn thing?” Frankie asked as she sat back in her chair, crossing her arms as she looked down at him.

“Well…”Tory rubbed the back of his head nervously.” Kind of….I mean….Well…Some…of …it….A little.” Frankie wasn’t buying it. “Ok…No.” He admitted.

Frankie took a deep breath and leaned forward, using her mouse to exit out of everything she pulled up.

“Hey! Frankie what the hell!” Tory shouted up at her. “I was using that!” He pointed out to her as Frankie glanced down at him and then back up at the computer screen.

“Your point?” She simply replied without looking at him as she brought up a game on her computer and began to play.

“How am I going to study if you just closed everything out?” He argued as Frankie kept her eyes on the screen, ignoring him completely. “Frankie! Frankie! FRANKIE!” He screamed her name.

“Tiny, shut up! I’m kind of busy!” She said as she stared intently at the computer, concentrating on the game she was playing. “Besides if you want to learn anything, then read the book.” She told him as Tory stood there and crossed his arms.

“So you’re not going to help me study then?” He asked her with a low growl escaping his throat.

“Nope.” Frankie simply replied as she pressed her mouse a few times.” You should have read before you came over here, AFTER, I told you not to in the first place.” She reminded him as Tory looked up at her and gritted his teeth, but it soon went away as Tory thought of something and walked over to Frankie’s keyboard.

“Alright then…Since you’re not going to help me study.” He began as he leaped off the desk and onto the keyboard, causing it to pause the game Frankie’s was playing.

Frankie’s eyes shot up for a second as she quickly looked down at her keyboard, sending a slight glare towards Tory’s direction.

“Get off my Keyboard, or I’m crushing you.” She threatened as Tory looked up at her and smiled.

“Help me study then.” He retaliated.

“Tiny….” Frankie’s glare intensified.” Move….” She warned him as Tory just shook his head and crossed his arms in front of her.

“Not until you help me pass this test tomorrow.” He tried to reason with her as Frankie just stared at him for a moment, a small smirk forming across her lips as her hand left the mouse she was using.

“Alright then, I’ll help you study something.” Frankie said as she slowly wrapped her fingers around Tory’s body, lifting him up off the keyboard.

“Frankie…..What are you doing?” Tory dragged out as he watched as Frankie lifted him up in the air as she slowly stood up out of her chair.

“Well you need help studying right?” She reminded him as her smirk grew wider as he nodded.”

Then I’m going to help you do that.” She told him as she lifted him up to her mouth and gently blew on him causing a slight shiver to slide down his spine.

“Frankie this isn’t what I…..” Tory was cut off as the tip of her tongue gently licked his face, coating it in saliva as she brought it back in her mouth and stared at him.

“You’re going to get the chance to study my mouth for a while and there’s going to be test on it later.” She smirked at him.

“The fuck…Frankie, No!” Tory argued. “I got stuff to do and….” Tory was cut off again as Frankie’s tongue returned to his upper body, coating his clothes in the same saliva as his face was.

Like the first time, her tongue moved slowly and gentle as she licked him. She smiled as he shivered against her tongue as she slowly opened her mouth wider, pushing him inside.

Tory laid on tongue face first as he quickly tried to push himself up, turning back towards the entrance of the cave that he entered.” Frankie stop playing around.” He told her as he stood up on her tongue, but was quickly knocked over as she moved it around.

“I’m not playing around.” She spoke to him, while he was still in her mouth. “I’m helping you out, plus, I really shouldn’t talk with my mouth full, so you better hold on to something.” She ended as Tory got back up on top of her slippery tongue and tried to crawl out of her mouth.

“Frankie this isn’t funny!” He yelled at her as Frankie closed her mouth, sealing his exit off completely.

Tory’s eyes widen as Frankie’s tongue began to maneuver him around in her mouth, bullying him with ease as she pressed him into the roof of her mouth, only to slam him against her jaw as she hummed to herself as she went back to playing her game, ignoring the regulars cries for help…Somewhat anyway.

She tossed Tory around in her mouth as if he was nothing but a life saver as she sucked on his regulars sized body. She rolled him around under tongue, knocking him down as he tried to find a way to stand up. She pressed him against to the side of her mouth once again, pinning him down in-between her molars as she slowly grinded her teeth against him before moving him back out onto her tongue again.

She slightly giggled to herself as she continued to play her computer game, while sucking on the human candy in her mouth.

After a few more minutes of brutal beat down by her tongue, she slowly slid Tory in between her lips, holding him there as she hummed. Tory was completely covered in Saliva and exhausted as half his body hung out of her mouth. His breathing was heavy as he tried to catch his breath and value the break that Frankie was giving him.

He slowly lifted his head up and saw that she was still playing a game on her computer, completely drawn into the fact that she just made him a human sucker….Without the stick.

After he recovered some of his strength he tried to push himself out of her mouth only for her to open it back up slightly, using her only her tongue to slide him back in and sealing off the exit.

She smirked to herself as she lightly sucked on her plaything, completely into the game she was playing while she treated him like the tasty treat that he was. Her tongue slide over his body as he fought against, quickly draining his energy again and forced into submission as she pressed against the roof of her mouth, only to bring him back down and cover him with her tongue; coating him in more saliva.

A slight moan escaped her lips as she closed her eyes for a brief moment. Light sucking sounds could be heard as she paused the game herself and leaned back in her chair.

Tory on the other hand, was getting bullied once again. Forced to surrender as Frankie continued to show the dominant power she had over him with just her tongue. He tried to fight it and crawl out of the endless torment that she was putting him through, only to be pressed against the cheeks licked, almost as if she was mocking his attempts of escape.

Slowly Frankie’s hand lifted off the mouse and slowly slid down her stomach as it snaked it ways between her legs as she place Tory against her molars and tried to catch him in her teeth, but he would avoid being tenderized at the last second, causing a light smirk to form across her face. She used her tongue to push him against her molars, hoping he would escape just so she could place them there again, loving the game she was playing as he tried to avoid her teeth.

He fought hard, but it only last for a few minutes as her tongue finally pushed him on the top of side of her bottom teeth.

Satisfied with her victory, she lightly bit down, careful not to hurt the regular that was practically dominated by her tongue. She slowly chewed on the normal sized human as her hand found it’s destination as she leaned back in the chair and lightly rubbed herself. Her eyes closed as she her hand pressed harder against her as she continued to bite down slowly on the regular.

After a few more moans Frankie’s eyes opened as she quickly removed her hand from her covered area and retrieved the spit coated regular from her mouth.

She smirked as she held him in front of her face as he gave her a cold glare with his arms crossed.

“What?” She simply replied at his gaze.” I had fun.” She laughed as he wiped some of the saliva from his face and grunted at her.

“Oh don’t be a little bitch.” She said as she sat Tory down in her palm and smirked at him as she noticed something poking against his pants. “See you enjoyed it to, but then again you always do.” She added with another laugh at his expense.

“Can you just let me wash up and change clothes?” He said, turning his eyes away from her.

Frankie triumphantly smiled as she peered down at the regular sitting soaked in the palm of her hand as another smirk crossed her face. “Sure why not, I’m not finished with you anyway, I just had a great idea for later.”

“Later?” Tory repeated as he looked up at the tall giantess that held him.

“Yep. Later on since you decided to come over when I told you not to, you’re not going to leave this apartment until…Well until I say so really.” She ended.

Tory gave her a plain look in response. “I’m not a slave you know.” He voiced.

Frankie looked down at him and shrugged her shoulders. “You are what I say you are….End of story.” She replied as she got up from her chair and walked into the bathroom.

“It sounds like you’re trying to take my free will away from me or something.” Tory retaliated as he crossed his arms again, looking up at her.

“No not free will, you can keep your will for all I care, that doesn’t change the fact of my ownership over you.” She sat him on the counter and turned on both knobs on the sink to get the water running.

“How many times do we have to go through this? You don’t own me Frankie, I’m your friend.” He shot up.

“A friend that I own.” She shot back happily as she checked the temperature of the water with her hand, slowly flicking the water off as she turned off the knobs and looked down at her soaked tiny.

“Sigh….You don’t own me, I’m just a friend that comes by and gets….Well….Treatments.” He knew he chose a poor choice of words as she just stared at him for a moment.

Her bluish green eyes scanned him for a moment as she shook her head at his statement. “And I charge for my services for this “Treatment” As you call it and since you’re broke….I own you until you can pay me back.” She said as she turned towards the door and stopped before she left the bathroom.

“You know, there are other ways you could pay me back and I’ll leave you alone.” She smiled brightly at him as Tory gave her questionable look in return, until it clicked at what she was hinting at.

His face slightly froze up in fear as he shook his head vigorously. “No I’m not doing that again; remember the last time we tried that and you left me in there for half the night!” He yelled at her.

“I took you out in time and plus you survived it didn’t you?” She asked him.

“Not the point, you nearly drowned me in there!” He shouted back at her as he began to remove his clothes.

“Hey, it felt good so you should be happy to say the least.” She said walking out the bathroom leaving Tory to wash himself off. “By the way tiny, what do you want to eat, since you probably won’t be going back home tonight.” She screamed out as she poked her head back into the bathroom as he was washing up.

“Do you want a…..” Frankie was cut off as her phone started to vibrate and then a loud ring chimed as she causally walked over to her phone.

She pressed the screen a few times and her eyes narrowed as she read the incoming message.

“Kristina (The bitch)”

“Hey Frankie, just wanted to let you know that I did enjoy seeing you today and I just wanted to see how you and the little regular are doing.”

Frankie looked at the screen; a light growl slowly escaped her lips as she clicked on the message and began texting back.

“What do you want Kristina?”

Frankie sent the message and went back into the bathroom to find Tory climbing out of the sink. He walked over to the human added towel rack and grabbed a towel to dry himself off.

He looked up at Frankie and noticed that she was staring at her phone as it chimed again.

“Kristina (The Bitch)”

“Want? Chill out, you just seemed a bit upset after I saw you and I wanted to say no hard feelings and that you can still join the group I was telling you about earlier. So how about it? Bring the regular to, I’m pretty sure he’ll be safer…Well….Yea….Sooooo get your head out of your ass and join already.”

Frankie stood in one spot as she started texting back. Her teeth gritting at every word that Kristina sent her.

Tory looked up at Frankie and noticed that she was completely ignoring him as she continued to type on her phone. From his point of view, she seemed annoyed, almost slowly getting angry as he looked up at the giantess that stood before him.

“I don’t get why you can’t take no for an answer. When we broke up you told me you wanted me out of your life, even after I tried to help you. Now all of a sudden you come back and keep talking about this fucking group that you’re in. I’m not interested Kristina, now leave me the fuck alone!!!”

Frankie’s fingers pounded her phone as she let out a irritated sigh as she looked down and saw that Tory was still in a towel. “Oh…Sorry about that.” She said as she walked out of the room for a few moments and returned with a spare set of clothes that he left over there whenever he was “Forced to stay the night.”

As Tory began to put on a simple Red T-Shirt and a pair of Beige cargo shorts; followed by white ankle socks.

“Frankie….” Tory called out to her as he saw his giantess friend lightly stomp out the bathroom and return as her phone went off again.

“Kristina (The Bitch)

“Are you still lying to him?”

Frankie froze as she read the message on her phone and looked down at the tiny that still sat on the counter.

Her look puzzled Tory as he saw her eyes widen for a split second before returning to her phone as she walked out of the bathroom as well. “Um, you alright Frankie?” He asked her, but his question went ignored as Frankie fought with a reply to send back, but for the first time in a while, she couldn’t think of anything.

Her phone went off again.

“Kristina (The Bitch)

“I knew it….You know he’s going to find out right? You could tell himself yourself that he’s not safe around you, or I can….It’s funny though, It’s not like you to keep a regular around for this long. What are you doing? Waiting for a special day or something….Yep typical Francesca. You lied to me and now you’re lying to him lol…Damn.”

Frankie’s heart pounded as she read the message. Her eyes narrowed in anger as Kristina’s last message struck a nerve as Frankie slammed her phone down on the bed and saw Tory staring at her with a confused expression on her face.

“Frankie….”

Frankie looked down at him for a moment, her expression unreadable as she picked up her phone again and grabbed a few extra things from her dresser. “I’m going to get some Chinese tiny, stay here I’ll be back.” She told him as she turned her back towards Tory.

His eyebrow arched at Frankie’s sudden change in attitude. “You’re going to leave me here…By myself, that’s not like you at all.” Tory head tilted as Frankie glanced back at him, her stare just as blank as ever.

“It’s nothing; I just don’t want you coming with me.” She was short with him. “So stay here like a good tiny and I won’t go overboard with you when I get back.” A half-hearted threat as she walked towards the door.

“So who were the texts from?” He bluntly blurted out, staring down Frankie as she stared him down as well. “Is that why your upset…Like your whole mood just changed and you were just…Well I wouldn’t use happy, but you were just you a minute ago. So what’s up?” He asked her, standing his ground as Frankie turned around and made her way towards him.

She lowered her face to his level on the bed as he stared in her eyes. The same eyes that always made him gawk at, regardless of their situation. “Listen to me, because I’m only going to say this once.” Her tone completely different than what Tory was used, even when she was mad at him, but for some reason, this was a more serious darker tone than he ever heard her speak in.

“I’m going to walk out and pick up some Chinese for the both of us ok, but I’m going alone as I have to think about a few things, the less questions you ask, the better.” She told him as she took a deep breath before actually finishing her sentence. “And I mean, the better it is for you.” She added as her eyes scanned the regular sized human in front of her, trying to found an ounce of fear that she hopefully managed to implant in him.

“Bull….Shit.” Tory responded in a cold tone of his own, trying to match his demeanor with Frankie’s as the two began to match wits with each other, but on a different platform than their usual games.

Tory glared at Frankie, standing his ground as he sat on the bed crossed legged out of habit. “Something is wrong with you and you won’t tell me what. You never tell me anything important about you Frankie, why do you always keep me in the dark?” He asked her, just as serious as she was.

Frankie let a small irritating sigh escape her lips. “It’s not for you to know tiny, just listen to what I say and you won’t have to worry about stuff like that.” She told him.

“I’m not worried about “Stuff like that.” I’m worried about you.” He spoke as Frankie eyes continued to stare at him, her expression just as unreadable as ever, but Tory continued to tread in an unknown territory.

“Trust me when I say this Tiny, there are somethings you don’t need to know.” Her eyes adverted away for a split second.

“That’s not fair Frankie; I tell you everything, especially when something’s wrong. I don’t hide anything from you. “He told her truthfully as he was starting to get irritated himself.

“That’s not my problem, it’s not my fault you’re an open book.” She let slide out.

Tory’s anger started to rise at her last comment. “An open book? What the fuck Frankie. Where is all this even coming from?” He stood up glaring daggers at her.” You were just fine a moment ago, but now. ..

“Now what?” She stared back at him. Her plain expression as she lifted her head back up and towered over him as he stood on her bed. “Make sure you choose your next few words wisely, you never know what could happen to you.” She slightly glared at him, hoping that he would back down.

Tory gritted his teeth. “Whatever, you’re not going to do anything, you never do. You’re threats are just as empty as you are.” He insulted back, not realizing that his words actually found a mark and Frankie’s faceless expression turned into a mean scowl.

“Really…Is that what you think?” Her eyes narrowing into a death glare as Tory just let out a small sigh as he looked up.

“Look that was wrong of me to say, I didn’t mean it it’s just….” He was cut off.

“Oh no, don’t try to back out of this now.” Frankie stated still glaring down at him. “So you think my threats are empty right, you don’t know how wrong you actually are and especially with your size, the danger that your actually in.” She pointed out to him as she lowered face again to his level on the bed.

“Let me make myself clear with you Tiny, between you and me there is one big difference between us beside male and female and that’s this.” She demonstrated her meaning by using her index finger and flicked him without any effort, knocking the regular sized human on his back, but he got back up rather quickly.

“You see, I have power in situations like this and you don’t. Just do what I say and don’t ask any questions and you might walk out here with some trace of dignity.” She threatened again, but this time it was different than her usual idol threats…She actually meant it this time.

Tory looked up at Frankie, still matching glares with her. “Since when did you actually care about having power over someone? I swear sometimes Frankie you are completely full of shit.” He finished as Frankie’s eyebrow arched at his last statement as she stared at him for a moment and then an evil smirk appeared across her face.

“Full of shit huh? Fine last words; don’t say I didn’t warn you.” She stated as she simply reached down and snatched him up, quite roughly than her usual ways.

Tory fought against her grip as her fingers held him tightly as she made her way back towards the bathroom. “Frankie, what are you doing? Let me go!” He shouted at her, but Frankie ignored his cries and walked towards the toilet.

“You said I was full of shit remember?” Frankie answered back as she waked over to the toilet seat with the lid already up. “Just so that we’re clear on that, I’m going to use you to clear all that “Shit” out of me.” Frankie’s smile sent chills down Tory’s spine this time around.

Normally her game was to get him to stop asking questions and hopefully harmlessly scare him into letting her be, but he wanted to match her blow for blow and she had to find a way to make him stop.

“Frankie, come on this isn’t funny.” He said as he looked down at the toilet bowl in front of him. “Seriously Frankie, I didn’t mean it. Just calm down and let’s talk about this.” He pleaded as he struggled against her grip.

“Nope, I don’t want to talk, I want you to understand that words have meaning and you should watch what you say.” She replied as she held him over the toilet.

“Frankie! Seriously!” Tory yelled at her, dangling from her fingers.

“And down you go.” She playfully spoke as she dropped the regular sized human into the bowl of water below her as he made a light splash.

She smirked as she began to unbutton her black shorts. Tory stared up at her as Frankie continued to smirk as she saw the horror on his face as he knew what she was planning as her shorts hit the ground, followed by her panties.

She slowly turned around, her tan pale backside showing as she lowered herself on to the seat, blocking all light from Tory’s view.

She leaned back against the lid of the toilet and sighed as she thought about what the regular sized human was seeing as she was going to show him what happens when you piss her off. “I hope you’re ready….Well ready or not, it really doesn’t matter to me anyway.” She finished as she sat back up ready to deliver on to what she promised.

- At the coed apartment –

Alex sighed as she looked at Jaden as they sat on her bedroom bed. She couldn’t help but smile as he popped his head out of the bag of popcorn she popped as they were supposed to watch a movie, but ended up ignoring part of it.

She slowly dug her hand into the bag and pulled out a few pieces and carelessly placed them in her mouth and chewed naturally as she watched as Jaden pick up one large piece and chomp on it.

“You’re having fun aren’t you?” She giggled as Jaden took another bite before diving back down into the bag.

“You bet! This is awesome, whoever knew popcorn could be so…. BIG!” He exclaimed his excitement as he picked up another large popcorn from the pile that he was in.

Alex playfully rolled her eyes “Well yea, it’s a giant bag of popcorn and you’re actually picking up small pieces.” She said as she picked up another few pieces of popcorn from the bag, tossing them in her mouth as well.

“Well hey; I’m doing the best I can here.” Jaden smiled back, but that smile soon faded as he saw Alex staring at him for a moment.

He felt a wave of guilt as he knew what she was thinking and took a deep breath as her somber expression washed over him.

“Squirt are you sure you’re ok?” She began. “I mean, I don’t know what that crazy bitch’s problem was, but she looked real serious about trying to take you out.” Alex reminded him as Jaden looked back up at her and leaned against a very large piece of popcorn.

“I told you Alex I’m fine, remember I’m half mega. So a little squeeze here and there isn’t going to kill me you know.” He replied back with a reassuring smile.

“Yeah, but still…..”

“Alex, you and Ava worry too much.” Jaden told her. “I’m fine, look.” He said as he stood up and moved his arms and legs. “I have all my limbs and even my head is still on. There’s no scratch on me and….”

Jaden was about to say something, but he lost his balance and fell into the pile of popcorn he was standing on causing Alex to giggle at his clumsiness.

“Looks like you lost your balance back there.” She laughed as Jaden got up, throwing some popcorn off of him. “Still though that scared the shit out of me the way she looked at you like that.” She admitted as Jaden got comfortable and settled on leaning against the popcorn again. “It’s like, I don’t know, just reminded me on how much Ryan wanted to take you out. So you know….” Alex fumbled around as she tried to find the right words.

“Sounds like you were really worried about me.” Jaden tilted his head slightly.

Alex nodded her head in response. “Well no shit squirt, I mean I know when we first met things weren’t exactly pleasant, but it’s different now and I can’t just have anyone handling you any kind of way.” Alex slightly blushed as she turned her head away from him.

“Well isn’t that sweet. Someone has a crush on me.” He teased as Alex quickly turned her head back down towards him and sent him a playful glare.

“Keep it up squirt and you’re sleeping in your own room for the night.” She gave him a sly smile. “Just remember what I said ok.”

“You mean about being careful and call you and Ava if something happened.” Jaden recalled as Alex nodded her head.

“Just make sure you call me first ok, you’re my roommate and sort of my responsibility, you know?” she finished as Jaden gave her a questionable look.

“What?” She asked somewhat taken back by the look he was giving her.

“Since when did you get all mushy on me, what happened to the big bad Alex that competes with Ava all the time to win me over?” Jaden pointed out as Alex gave him a smirk back at his comment.

“Oh don’t worry squirt she’s still in here, I’m just showing you how important you are to me for once.” She said as she slowly put her hand in the bag of popcorn. Her fingers moving towards their target as they gently gripped the back of Jaden’s shirt and lifted him out of the bag and to her face.

She gave him a seductive look as she opened up her mouth and slowly stuck out her tongue.

Jaden could never really understand it, but he was always struck with awe whenever he came in contact with Alex’s or Ava’s tongue for that matter, though he would never admit it.

Alex continue to stare him as she gently licked up his body a few times, slowly turning him around as her tongue slowly coated him, before placing him down on her nightstand.

“Sorry you had some butter on you.” She giggled as she got out of the bed. “Well squirt it’s time for me to actually fix us something that’s going to put us to sleep tonight.” She reached over opening her palm allowing Jaden to step up on her opened hand as she slowly made her way to kitchen. “I’m making Philly cheese steak tonight squirt and you have two choices. You can eat with me….Or you can help me eat.” She look down at him as Jaden looked back up at her confused.

“What’s the difference?” He asked her in return.

“Do you really want to know, or do you just want to find out and not spoil the surprise.” Alex replied as Jaden actually look like he was thinking about the proposal.

“I think I’d actually like to eat something, before a giant blond decide I taste better than the food she cooked.” Jaden remarked as Alex made her way to the kitchen and sat Jaden on the counter as she went back to open the fridge.

“Funny squirt, real funny.” She responded rummaging through the refrigerator contents. “I’ll keep that in mind whenever I have to add a little extra to you for extra flavor.” She shot back.

“Suit yourself, but you’ll probably spoil the taste.” He snickered as Alex closed the refrigerator door and walked passed him towards the cabinets.

“Keep talking squirt and I just might eat you for real.” Alex pulled out spices from the cabinet, followed by seasonings as she walked towards the fridge again.

“Need any help?” He asked her.

“Not unless you plan on jumping into the skillet yourself, no.” She said as she reached over on the counter and grabbed the remote to living room TV, she left in the kitchen the previous night by accident.

She pointed the remote towards the giant sized TV, which resembled a large Cinemax screen to Jaden. She flicked through a few channels and then stopped as she found the one she wanted as it was still on a commercial.

“So any news about the missing giantess lately?” He asked out of the blue.

Alex went back towards the Freezer, pulling a large frozen steak out, enough for her and the regular sized mega with her as she sat it on the countertop.

“No but people….”Alex was interrupted when her phone went off in her room.

Stopping what she was doing she walked towards her room, but continued her sentence. “People are still buzzing about it saying that it’s practically impossible for giantess to disappear into thin air without a trace and shit like that. I don’t know though, I kind of agree.” She said as she entered room and picked up her phone, not looking at it as she walked back down the hallway that led into the living room.

“That shit is dumb if you ask me, something happened, but nobody knows what. “ She finished.

“Yea, even the news are actually acting concerned for once.” Jaden said as he watched a few passing commercials on the TV. “I guess if the news doesn’t know anything when something happens then it causes a worldwide panic.” He rambled as Alex looked at her phone and saw that she got a picture message from an unknown number….At least unknown to her.

“What the hell…” Alex whispered as she opened the message, but regretted immediately. “OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK!” She screamed as Jaden’s head quickly snapped back to Alex’s shriek.

“What…What is it?” Jaden shouted as Alex eyes widen in horror at the picture she was looking at.

“How did…Who did…What the fuck is this!…” Alex was nearly shaking at what she was seeing as she slowly walked over towards the countertop that Jaden was on.

“Alex what’s wrong? What is it?” He continued to ask until his jaw dropped completely when Alex showed him the picture she was sent.

Jaden couldn’t believe his eyes as the picture contained a full proof image of a blood stain on the concrete ground, but it wasn’t the image of the stain that was shocking. It was what was written on the bottom of the picture and the name that the blood belonged to.

“999-000-9999”

Picture message…..”Ryan’s Remains……We know.”







Chapter End Notes:


Sup guys, sorry for the wait. I hope people get excited off the turn events this chapter is full of. For all that read my stories know that nothing is never what it seems,,, AND I MEAN NOTHING! Alright guys happy reading, let me know what you think about what's going on so far.