- Text Size +

-In Victoria’s Office-

Victoria reclined in her chair as Emma sat beside Peter on the couch giving him a side smirk as she glazed down at his regular form, making him quite uncomfortable.

“So Rebecca…When is this new recruit of yours….Kristina as you call her, get here?” Rebecca slightly turned her head towards Victoria. Her eyes finding their mark as they landed on the regular that sat at her desk like she was a queen.

“She should be here any minute now.” Rebecca answered. “Although she should have walked in with Emma here, so I really don’t know what’s keeping her.” She added as she slouched back in the giant seat that held up her giant form.

Victoria eyes slightly narrowed as they moved in Rebecca’s direction. “You do know I don’t like tardiness to my meetings Rebecca don’t you?” She snarled lightly.

Rebecca looked down at Victoria, nodding her head, her eyes lifted up back towards the door that closed the main office from the school, wondering where Kristina could be.

“Good I don’t want to have to remind you wha...” Before Victoria could finish her statement, the doorknob to the front door of the office turned and the door pushed open, revealing Kristina standing in the doorway with a bright smile on her face.

“Hey peeps did ya miss me?” She walked in excitedly, closing the door behind her.

Victoria crossed her arms and leered at Kristina. “You’re new here so I’ll go ahead and explain a few things to you.” She moved some of her hair out of her face with her left hand. “I don’t accept lateness to my meetings and I damn sure want proper speaking in my presence.” She scolded as her eyes narrowed at Kristina as soon as her sentence was finished. “Do I make myself clear?” She asked as Kristina looked down at Victoria and smirked.

“Oh well, now look at what we have here. “ She stated as she took a step towards Victoria. She looked down at the regular that sat with her legs crossed on top of her regular sized desk. “It seems like somebody as a smart ass mouth, but not big enough to back it up.” Kristina sneered. “Maybe the bigger person needs to show the regular how things are really done around here.” She added as Victoria sat in her chair unfazed by Kristina’s ongoing threats.

“Kristina…I think you need to….”

“No that’s quite alright Rebecca.” Victoria cut her off before she could warn Kristina as she stood over Victoria’s desk with her towering form.

“Yea it’s alright, because this little regular is about to realize her place, especially when she talks to me.” Kristina declared as Victoria still remained unfazed by Kristina’s gigantic appearance.

Kristina formed an intimidating smirk as she leaned over slightly, still hovering over Victoria. She extended her arm forward towards Victoria, her palm open ready to snatch up Victoria, who still remained unfazed by Kristina’s gigantic presence.

“You’re mine you little….” Kristina’s smirk suddenly went away as the same smirk formed on Victoria’s face as Emma quickly reached out and grabbed Kristina’s wrist, stopping Kristina in mid motion.

Kristina’s eyes lit up slightly as she quickly turned her head to face Emma, who gave her a blank stare as she held her wrist tightly.

“Emma, what the hell are you doing? Let me go.” Kristina told her as Emma just stood there still with a blank expression on her face as she gripped Kristina’s wrist tightly. “Emma! I said let me go!” Kristina bellowed as she tried to jerk her hand away from Emma, but to no avail.

“If you hurt Ms. Victoria….Then I will have to kill you.” Emma said bluntly as Kristina’s eyes shot up at the statement Emma made as Victoria snickered at the scene.

‘You’ll….What….What the? What the fuck is wrong with you?” Kristina shouted as she continued trying to pull her wrist away from Emma.

“As you can see you naïve child.” Victoria spoke up gaining Kristina’s attention. “Just because you are bigger than me, doesn’t mean you are in control here.” Victoria smirk widen. “I may be a regular, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have any power behind me.” Victoria looked over at Emma and nodded her head as Emma released her grip immediately.

Kristina jerked her arm away and began to rub her free hand against her wrist. “Geez, that’s a fucking grip that girl has.” Kristina whined as she looked over at Rebecca and grunted at her.

“Are you going to sit there and let her get away with that Rebecca, I mean Jesus, she could have torn my arm off?” Kristina complained as Rebecca sighed at Kristina’s whining.

“I tried to tell you, when you came barging in not to do anything stupid.” Rebecca retaliated as she placed her elbow on the desk and rested her head in the palm of her hand. “Besides Victoria is kind of running things here, so you were clearly out of line to begin with.” Rebecca lazily added.

“Clearly.” Peter blurted out as Kristina eyes quickly darted across the room, landing on the regular sized boy with glasses.

She rolled her eyes as she saw him, while still massaging her wrist. “Great another smart ass.” She huffed as Peter looked up at her and shook his head.

“You probably should introduce yourself to us, before you give off a bad impression.” He warned her as Kristina’s eyes glared at him as he leaned back against the surface he was sitting on.

“Sure why not, I can start by getting acquainted with you.” Her smirk reappeared, but Peter just smirk back at her when Victoria snapped her fingers, gaining their attention.

“Kristina is it?” She began. “I’m done with the games and I won’t stand for your insufferable attitude.” Victoria barked as Kristina appeared to be taken back by the regular’s words. “Now I believe that Rebecca had you do a little something for me, did she not?” Victoria asked her crossing her legs over the desk again, keeping her eyes locked on Kristina as she nodded her head in response.

“Hmph never thought that I would get bossed around by some half pint sh….”

“Watch your mouth in my presence Kristina; I will not warn you again.” Victoria hissed as Kristina rolled her eyes at her warning.

“Fine…Fine…Jesus.” She said as she slightly tossed the bag she was holding on to Rebecca’s desk. “Yea I found some important people like you asked me to Rebecca.” Kristina told her giant female friend as Rebecca’s eyes gazed down at the large bag that Kristina tossed at her as it began to slightly move. “At least I think they’re important.”

“Cool, but who are they?” Rebecca crossed her arms, leaning back in her chair as she looked up at Kristina. “I mean yea, I told you what to do, but who did you actually bring me?” Rebecca questioned as Kristina just shrugged her shoulders in response.

“Well since it was such short notice, I brought like a few starters of the college basketball team, figure they’d be enough for whatever little plan you had going on.” Kristina replied as Rebecca shook her head slightly as she looked back down at the bag.

“Starters from the basketball team eh?” Peter repeated as he pushed his glasses up on his face. “That’s actually not a bad catch.” He complimented as his eyes diverted over towards Victoria. “If you really think about it, the starters of this college basketball team are just as important as the sorority that disappeared, so it’s enough to cause more confusion and force the students to trust in your words Victoria.” Peter smirked.

“Yes I supposed it would.” Victoria pondered. “If well-known names continue to vanish without a trace then that would raise more chaos throughout the school…Not to mention the entire community considering that the news would likely want to broadcast all over the place.” Victoria closed her eyes. “Not like it really matters, there’s only one way to really leave this hell anyway…So long as I’m running it.” She smirked.

“So you’re trying to win over the university by scaring the shit out of them, right?” Kristina summed up as Victoria gave her a side glance and sighed at her language.

“Amongst other things.” Victoria replied back. “If that plan doesn’t work, then we could always use other methods.” Her eyes diverted to Emma, who sat in silence as she turned her attention to Rebecca.

“Rebecca, I’m sure it’s rude to keep our little guess waiting. Let them out so they can get some fresh air.” Victoria instructed as Rebecca just shrugged her shoulders in response.

“Whatever you say.” She replied as she effortlessly untied the rope that kept the bag closed and pulled the rope apart as the bag opened, shining light downward into it.

-Inside the bag-

The light shined through as the four boys shielded their eyes, their vision slowly adjusting as they saw the opening to the bag was now available to them.

Derrick stared intently at the opening of the bag. “I don’t have a good feeling about this.” He said as he stared at the exit of the cave that they were in.

“Are you bitching again Derrick?” Eric said as he crossed his arms and stared at his teammate. “Don’t start your whining man; this is our chance to get out of here.” Eric summed up as he began walking towards the exit.

“And you’re being an idiot again.” Derrick sighed. “Didn’t you just hear what the hell was going on outside of this damn bag? Did you hear what they just said out there?” Derrick reminded as Eric turned around to face him. “They’re not going to let us just walk out and leave Eric, don’t be stupid.” He finished.

“Shut that soft shit up.” Eric retaliated. “That chick that caught us wasn’t going to use us for anything, so let’s just take the chance and leave this shit while we can.

“Eric…They’re outside of the bag.” Aaron spoke up. “They could be waiting for us to walk out and….”

“Hey! Nobody asked you!” Eric shouted as Aaron quickly piped down as Eric turned back around to look at Derrick. “If you want to stay here then be my guess I’m leaving this shit. I’m tired of being stuck with two dudes and…”He glanced at Aaron. “A pussy anyway.” He finished as he began walking towards the opening of the bag.

“Eric.” Tyler called out to him. “I’m with Derrick; this whole thing is fucked up. We got kidnapped, don’t know why and the bitch said she was dropping us off to someone else, so we don’t know what kind of trouble we may be in.” Tyler actually tried to reason with him as well.

“Don’t feed me that bullshit.” Eric replied. “That bitch was probably lying about this whole thing and she just made you guys believe everything she said. And you fell for it, Hmph simple asses.” Eric finished as Derrick crossed his arms and tilted his head to the side.

“Excuse me, but um, how stupid are you?” Derrick commented as Eric shot a quick glare at Derrick. “I mean I knew you were an idiot, but being a dumbass idiot is all new to me.” He smirked at his own insult.

“A regular smart ass aren’t you?” Eric’s only response as he continued to walk towards the exit of the bag. “Well I’ll see you chumps later, if you make it out of here that is.” He finished as he threw his hand up, signaling that he was out of here.

“Eric!” Aaron shouted from behind him, but his words were ignored as Eric continued to walk towards the opening of the bag.

Aaron began to sweat as he continued to watch Eric leave the bag. His heart pounded every second he got closer to the opening.

Derrick crossed his arms and watched as well as Tyler as Eric continued on his way.

Their hearts throbbed in suspense as they wondered if Eric could have been right and maybe the girl that captured them was lying, but what are the odds?

Derrick slightly gritted his teeth as he felt something was off in the pit of his stomach, a gut feeling that he knew for certain that he was right on.

Tyler just stared at Eric as his eyes slightly narrowing as Eric neared the end as Aaron tried to slightly cover his eyes, scared of what was about to happen next.

Time seemed to slow down as Eric neared the exit. It was heart pounding as he came to a stop at the very last step of the bag. He peaked out for a bit and didn’t see anyone standing in front of the opening, taking that as a sign that the coast was clear.

He smiled to himself, knowing that he had made the right choice as his right leg lifted up and took that first big step out of the bag, followed by the left leg as he made his way out of the bag.

Aaron, Derrick and Tyler stood there watching him. Their eyes glued onto Eric as took a slightly long stretch and turned around to look at his nervous filled teammates.

“See.” He smiled as he waved his hand to show them there was nothing to worry about. “I told you losers that I was going to be…..”

Suddenly a large hand came down on top of Tyler at blinding speed, crushing him instantly.

Blood splattered in various directions as the remaining three ball players mouths hung open in shock.

-Outside the bag-

Emma’s hand lay flat on the desk, her palm still over Eric’s crushed remains as she remained unfazed about the actions that she took. “1…..” She simply said as she slowly lifted her hand up from the boy’s crushed remains and held it to her face.

She looked at it for a second. Her gaze plain and unemotional as she just dropped her hand to the side and used her free hand to grab the back end of the back and lifted up, spilling out the remaining players in the bag.

The three went tumbling out the bag, splattering across the desk and slipping and falling in Eric’s blood as Aaron sat up and saw the remains of Eric’s body.

His eyes lit up in sheer fear and terror as he tried to scream, but nothing came out. Silence filled the room as Emma look down at her prey as they tried to make sense of their situation.

Derrick looked up at Emma in shock and saw the plain glazed expression on her face as she looked down at them. “She…She just killed….Him….Like that….” Derrick stuttered as Tyler looked up at Emma as well and gritted his teeth at her.

He clenched his fist in sheer frustration as he saw his teammate vanish into a puddle of blood in front of his eyes.

Aaron slowly used his hands to back up, trying to remove himself from Eric’s blood as he felt his back come in contact with something as he slowly tilted his head back slowly to see a pair of large blue eyes staring down at him.

Rebecca sat there with her head resting on her palm and she eyed Aaron with a bright smile as his mouth continued to hang up as she stared down at him.

“Hey little guy….” She spoke as Aaron remained frozen in fear as his stuck to Rebecca’s face.

Derrick and Tyler quickly turned around to see Aaron looking at Rebecca as they gritted their teeth and turned back around to face the giantess in front of them…Emma.

“Well I’m glad that we finally got your attention.” Victoria spoke up as she looked up at the boys standing on top of Rebecca’s desk. “It took you forever to come out of that little bag you were carried in; I thought Kristina unpleasant may have killed you already.” Victoria finished as Kristina sent a slight glare her way as she crossed her arms.

“What the….Ms…..Ms…Victoria.” Derrick stammered as Victoria smirked at him.

“Thaaaat’s right.” She mocked him as he and Tyler stared down at her, confusion written on their faces as she continued to speak. “You see boys, you’re about to become part of a useful project of mine.” She told them as they kept their eyes locked on her.

“Project….” Derrick repeated. “What kind of project?” Derricked asked her.

“Screw that!” Tyler shouted. “Why the fuck did that bitch kill Eric?” He yelled at her as Victoria’s eyes slowly narrowed as she eyed Tyler intensively as he yelled at her.

“We did nothing to you and you fucking killed Eric!” He continued.

“If you pipe down, I’ll explain….” He cut her off.

“Fuck your explanation!” Tyler beamed down at her. “There’s nothing you can say to justify what that bitch.” He pointed towards Emma, who just stared down at him as he spoke. “Did to Eric! Nothing! So fuck your project and fuck you! You’re not getting away with what you did!” He finished as Victoria stared at Tyler for a moment and sighed.

“Such excitement….Well….I guess it won’t go to waste now will it.” She added. “Let’s just hope you still have that same enthusiasm in a few moments.” She told him as the same deadly smirk appeared on her face when the now formal president was still alive.

“What the fuck you do mean you cuntless whore!” Eric screamed at her as Derrick quickly turned him.

“Tyler calm down!” Derrick screamed at him. “Don’t get ahead of yourself; you just saw what happened to Eric!” He yelled grabbing Tyler by his shirt, trying to calm him down and get him to see the bigger picture.

“Fuck you man!” Tyler pushed Derrick away as he pointed at Victoria who was now beaming daggers at him. “That bitch is probably responsible for getting Eric killed and you want me to calm down!” Tyler continued.

“Tyler I know that but…..”

“No fuck that! That shitbag needs to go down and hard, I’m going to make sure everyone knows about this.” He finished as Victoria continued to sit in silence for a few more seconds before her lips decided to move.

“…Emma…..Lollipop.” Victoria simply stated as Derrick and Tyler quickly became confused at Victoria’s sudden statement.

“What the….Lollipop….What the fuck does…..HEY PUT ME DOWN!” Tyler screamed as Derrick head quickly turned towards Tyler just in time to see Emma snatch him up effortlessly.

“Fuck! Tyler!” Derrick screamed as Tyler kicked and screamed frantically in Emma’s fist.

“Derrick! Derrick! Get this bitch away from me!” Tyler shouted as Emma slowly raised Tyler to her face; gazing at him as he screamed.

“You better pay attention to your friend little guy…” Rebecca continued to smile down at Aaron who took his eyes off of Rebecca and saw Tyler being lifted up towards Emma’s face.

“Oh no….Oh no…Tyler!” Aaron shouted as Rebecca gave him a slight giggle at his reaction.

Kristina and Peter sat in awe as they watched to see what Emma was about to as she slowly opened her mouth keeping her fist wrapped tightly around Tyler’s lower body.

“What the fuck! I can’t move! Derrick I can’t move!” Tyler screamed again as he opened his eyes and saw the pink cavern that was Emma’s mouth hovering over him.” Oh Hell No!” He bellowed as he continued to fight against Emma’s grip, but it was no use as Emma placed his upper body into her mouth and gently slithered her tongue towards him.

Tyler eyes shot up as the pink snake made contact with his body as she gently licked around his upper body, tasting him as she held him in place like she was like he was nothing more than a candy on a stick. She slightly closed her eyes as she savored Tyler’s upper body as his screams were muffle by the tongue that continued to bully him around.

Lightly sucking on his upper half as she gently pulled him out of her mouth, staring at him for a moment as he tried to catch his breath; her eyes remained cold and without mercy as she slowly opened her mouth again, gently pressing her tongue against Tyler’s face as she slowly licked him.

Victoria smiled at the scene as Derrick turned his head back towards her.

“Ms. Victoria stop her! She’s going to kill him!” Derrick shouted at her, but Victoria’s eyes didn’t show signs of stopping her giant monster as she ignored Derrick’s cries as she kept her eyes glued on Emma’s show.

“Victoria!” Derrick shouted.

“It’s no use kid.” Kristina stated as she stood against the wall with her arms crossed as Derrick redirected his eyes towards her. “Your friend is as good as gone…Sorry about that.” Sarcastically ending her statement as Derrick glared at her, remember who she was from before.

“Derrick Help me….” Tyler managed to let out as Emma’s tongue continued to assault him as repeated placed him inside her mouth, sucking on him lightly only to pull him back out and lick him again. Her gentle touch dragged out as Tyler’s fight left his body as Emma continued to play with her treat.

She lightly glazed her tongue over her chest and face, only using the tip to trace his features as felt around his upper body with her tongue.

Her eyes remained unchanged as she put Tyler through her hell. Lightly licking him up and down, placing him back into her mouth lightly pressing him down under tongue, then taking him to the roof of her mouth as Tyler became motionless in Emma’s fist.

Upon seeing this Victoria’s smile widen as Emma placed half of Tyler’s body in her mouth as Aaron and Derrick watched in complete horror as Emma just stood there.

Her tongue wasn’t moving anymore, she just stood idle as everyone watched, waiting for her next move for the unlucky starter in her mouth.

Her breath eased over Tyler as he lay against her front pair of molars, sobbing as he knew he had no way out of his predicament. All he wanted was to go back to his room and hide in his bed, but that was far beyond what was about to happen as Emma eyed the two remaining regulars on Rebecca’s desk, looking into their eyes.

She saw it….The fear that she was searching for as she eyed Derrick and then she saw a real thrill as her eyes fixated on Aaron as she simply bit down…Snapping Tyler in half.

Derrick’s eyes nearly budged out of his head as Aaron released a horrible kid like scream as blood filled Emma’s maw as she placed Tyler’s upper half against her molars and simply chewed as if it was a completely normal thing to do.

Once she gulped down her half her snack. She simply tossed the other half in her mouth and chewed again, gulping down Tyler’s remain without a second thought as she eyed the last two remaining regulars on Rebecca’s desk. “2….” She called out plainly.

Derrick looked up at Emma and saw the murderous intent in her eyes as he quickly turned around and bolted for Aaron who was still screaming his head off.

“Oh…..” Victoria smiled as she watched the entire scene unfold as Derrick got close enough to Aaron as he looked up and saw Rebecca still in the same position and staring at them with a smile still on her face.

He gritted his teeth and grabbed Aaron by the shirt, snatching him up and running towards the edge of the desk.

Yanked out of his state of shock Aaron look to see Derrick making a beeline for it as he dragged Aaron to the edge of the desk and leaped off, aiming for the giantess like cushion seat on the other side of the desk.

Rebecca smile still remained on her face as she made no effort to stop the regulars last ditch plan to escape what was going to happen to them as Derrick landed on the cushioned seat first, but didn’t expect a large bounce to be the result of it.

Aaron soon hit the cushion as well, but didn’t bounce as high as they barely made on the seat to begin with. Aaron’s body rolled a few inches onto the chair after he came back down from his bounce, giving him time to see Derrick’s body flying in the opposite direction…Away from the chair.

Aaron’s life slowed down as he saw Derrick’s body slowly descending to the carpeted floor of the office. “De…Derrick….” He managed to call out slowly as Derrick managed to give him one last look before his body made contact with the ground, bouncing him up off impact, but finally coming back down with him lying motionless.

“Derrick…..Derrick!” Aaron screamed as he looked down from the chair that he was on. “Derrick come on get up!” but there was no movement from the once starter of the university basketball team.

Thunderous footsteps were heard as Emma casually made her way over towards Derrick’s fallen body as Aaron quickly looked up at Emma as she drew nearer.

“Oh no….” Aaron thought. “She’s coming this way.” His mind was running circles around the truth as reality set in for him. “Derrick come on! She’s coming! You got to get up and run now!” He nearly cried as tears began to form in his eyes as Emma was only a few steps away from the lifeless boy’s body that Aaron didn’t seem to accept as of yet. “Derrick!”

He screamed for his friend, but his screams quickly went silent as Emma’s Black Gothic platform boots came crashing down upon Derrick’s lifeless body, crushing it instantly.

Aaron’s eyes shot up as he watched three of his people get murdered right in front of him. He sat on his knees as Emma’s foot remained on top of Derrick’s crushed body as blood leaked out from under her boot.

Aaron just sat there looking up at the Raven haired giantess as she slowly twisted her foot on Derrick’s remains, before placing it flatly back on top of them, still staring into Aaron’s eyes.

The room grew silent as all eyes laid on Aaron as deadly smirks and grins surrounded him as looked up into the face of death itself….Emma.













Chapter End Notes:

 


Sorry for the wait and this chapter is....Welllllll....Fucked up to say the least...Shit gets real....Shit gets real....Let's hope Aaron survives the next chapter....If I'm in a good mood he might, if not....Then....Oh well.

the next chapter will be a bit slower (maybe, still debating on Aaron right now) but we get back to the Alex and the others next chapter so hooray!!!!