- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I decided to rewrite this chapter, simply because the last one didn't sit well with me upon reading it. It's my fault for uploading it, but I guess I was excited about it until I went back and read it. So I've completely rewritten the chapter and hope its better than the last one I wrote.



The sun shined through the large house sized windows of Kristina’s bedroom. The light emulated off her face as her room lit up with a blissful morning.

Her eyes blinked a few times as her body began to stir. She slowly rolled over on to her side as a small smile appeared on her face as she saw a black cloth like bag that sat on her wooden night stand. She slowly sat up stretched a bit as she sat on the edge of the bed; her eyes still fixed on the cloth like bad that was tied up completely at the end of it.

She stretched again. “Hmmm that was a good sleep.” She said to herself as her eyes fell back down upon the bag again. “I hope you guy’s slept good cause I know I slept like a rock.” She said as she stood up from her bed. “I’m about to go get ready for class; you little guys sit tight until I come back; who knows maybe we can talk a bit before I pass you off.” She smirked as she walked off towards her bathroom.

Meanwhile inside the black cloth bag; four boys were trapped inside pondering over their situation or in this case becoming extremely nervous about what could possibly happen to them and why they were kidnapped in the first place.

“Man this fucking sucks.” One of the boys said out loud. “Why the hell did that tall bitch just up and snatch us up like that?” He questioned as he paced back and forth in a straight line ranting and raving. “Like she literary fucking kidnapped us and we don’t know where the fuck we are!” He screamed as he continued to pace.

This regular was an average regular that stood at the height of 6’1. He had dirty blond hair and blue eyes. His white skin appeared healthy and was averagely built; nothing bulky, but it was known that he wasn’t scared to hit the gym if he needed to.

He marched back and forth with his Black and Gold high top Nike’s with his matching school issued University shorts with a lightning bolt on the side. He also wore a simple white tank top to close off his entire basketball playing outfit.

“I can’t believe this shit man; kidnapped by a fucking bitch while playing basketball to get ready for the game tonight.” Tyler bellowed as he finally found a spot to sit in and slumped against the cloth like wall with his arms crossed. “Of all the stupid shit that goes on this world; this is the stupidest.” He ended.

Tyler was beyond angry as his eyes lowered into a glare that would be given to anyone at this moment and time; which found their target as he heard one of his teammates let out an irritating sigh towards his ranting.

‘Calm down Tyler.” The boy said calmly as he was leaning against the cloth as well with his arms crossed and his eyes closed. “We’re all a bit pissed off about what happened last night, but you walking back and forth whining in front of us isn’t going to help.” He stated as he slowly opened up his hazel like eyes and looked at Tyler. “Save all that energy you have built just in case we have to make a run for it later or something.” He finished as Tyler’s glare darkened for a second.

“Alright then Derrick, so what do you suppose we do then? Just sit here and wait to find out what the hell that giant bitch is going to do to us!” He stood up as he shouted at him.

“You have any better ideas?” Derrick replied as Tyler was about to say something in his response, but Derrick cut him off.” That doesn’t involve us pissing her off and getting killed; if so I think we all would love to hear it.” He finished as Tyler and Derrick locked eyes for a moment; both glaring at each other as Tyler looked for a comeback of some kind, but seconds continued to pass as he gave Derrick a quick snort and returned to his seating position.

“Hmph whatever do what the fuck you want.” He replied as Derrick just closed his eyes again at his response.

Derrick was a dark skinned ball player for the university that Tyler and he attended. He was a few inches shorter than Tyler, but built in the same fashion. He had short black hair, Hazel eyes and a few Tattoos on various parts of his arms. He wore a Black Adidas T-shirt along with some black and white shorts that he owned. He also had on some white socks that stopped at his calf muscle with Black and White Adidas to match his shirt.

“He’s right Tyler.” Another voice decided to speak up. “We’re all upset, but what can we really do at this point?” He boy asked him. “You’ve heard about some of the other giantess accidents that have happened around here, do you really want to piss a giant girl off; especially if you can’t do anything to stop her?” He asked again as Tyler’s eyes quickly locked on to him as he talked.

“Aaron don’t feed into it.” Derrick spoke up suddenly, immediately catching Aaron’s attention. “Tyler is single minded and hot-headed, he’s only going to listen to his reasoning’s and his alone; if he wants to piss off the girl that just walked off with us without a care in the world, just make sure you’re nowhere around him when he does it.” Derrick ended as Tyler’s eyes quickly diverted back to Derrick.

“Derrick shut the fuck up; you sound like some washed up Huey off the Boondocks, Jesus dude you’re so corny when you try and act all cool when we both know you’re scared shitless.” Tyler shot back.

“I never said I wasn’t scared.” Derrick responded quickly, his eyes now open and glaring at Tyler. “I’m just trying to stay calm in a situation like this; so just sit there and keep your bitching to yourself while we try and wait this out.”

Tyler growled slightly at Derrick for a second as he was about to stand up, but Aaron intervened.

“Guys! Guys!” Aaron shouted. “Come on it may not be that bad, who knows she may not do anything to us and it was all just for fun.” Aaron stated as he brought the idea to the table.

Derrick just slightly smiled at Aaron’s statement. “You’re one positive thinker dude, I’ll give you that.”

“I think you just need to sit down and shut the fuck up and let the grown men think.” Tyler replied as Aaron actually felt hurt a bit by the comment.

“I…I just…”

“Pipe down Pipsqueak.” Tyler added. “The biggest push over out of the group here doesn’t really need to talk, just be quiet and sit in the corner somewhere.” Tyler told him as Aaron didn’t reply to his comment. He just stood there as he slowly sat down, ignoring the eyes that were on him at the time.

Now Aaron was indeed the smallest out of the group, not to mention the youngest. Standing about 5’6 and at the age of 18, while the others were around 20-23. Aaron didn’t weigh all that much and he wasn’t necessarily built like the other two; nor did he look all that athletic. He wore Beige cargo shorts with a Dark Brown polo shirt with matching Brown, White and Black Ralph Lauren polo shoes.

He also had a small necklace around his neck with a cross pendant on the end of it and a brown scarf hanging out of his back pocket; he wasn’t gang related, but that just something that he did.

“I just trying to help….” Aaron muttered, but it was loud enough for Tyler to hear.

“Well help by being quiet, shit just stop talking.” Tyler added as Aaron was slightly taken back again by Tyler’s outburst and decided to stay quiet.

‘Lay off him Tyler.” Derrick stepped up, this time his eyes glaring at Tyler. “Don’t take out your frustrations on him because you don’t know what to do; if anything talk to the giant girl when she comes back, I’m sure you’ll have a lot to say then….You always do when you feel like you can talk to people smaller than you.” Derrick said as he walked beside Aaron.

“Hmph fuck you Derrick.” Tyler spat as he turned his head away, avoiding his glare and decided to leave the matter where it is.

On the other side of the bag they heard laughter from another boy as he walked up to them.

“Boy I swear, all this bitching and moaning over nothing.” The boy stated as he looked back and forth between Derrick and Tyler. “I mean come on, nothing happened to us yet; plus if she wanted to hurt us, don’t you think she would have did that already? Seriously stop bitching and just go with the flow, and stop being scared of a female.” He ended off as he looked down at Aaron and smirked.

“We already know one of us is still a virgin; I just hope the rest of you pussies aren’t scared of the real thing when she decides to give it to us.” He smiled at his own comment as Derrick just shook head at his stupidity.

“Damn Eric….And hear I thought I was going to get through the day without you saying anything; Sigh, Well guess we can try again tomorrow.” Derrick remarked as Eric simply shrugged off his comment.

Eric was the tallest out the group; a few inches taller than Tyler. A bit of an arrogant asshole in some people’s eyes, but that’s everybody when you get down to it. He was the tallest starter on the team as he stood there facing the other three boys. He had Dark Brown hair and eyes to match; like the others around him though he wore lose clothing. A regular white Nike T-shirt and Black shorts with matching Nike new balance shoes.

“Anyway; I think this is going to be fun for us.” Eric stated as he crossed his arms and looked up at the entrance of the bag that was obviously closed shut. “I mean some hot giant girl just took us away last night; you know she’s going to want to play with us a bit, so I’m game.” He nodded at his own statement. “Pussy before a game, there’s no better motivation.” Eric finished.

“Only you would think so.” Derrick responded.

“Yea the guy is going through a dry season.” Tyler snickered as Eric slightly glared at him.

“The fuck ever, yo boy Eric get plenty of girls.” Eric smirked at his own comment as everyone else ignored the blatant ignorance resulting in his statement.

Silence fell upon on the group as everyone decided to stay to themselves for the time being; being that there was nowhere to go and nothing to do. As they waited it seemed like hours passed as the bag slightly began to move; catching the attention of the boys as they all looked up at the closed exit of the bag as it began to open.

The four watched as light poured into the bag; shielding their eyes as the bag was opened up all the way revealing the enormous female that kidnapped them the night before….Kristina.

Kristina’s long black hair swayed a bit as her brown eyes fixated on the four minuscule like regulars that stood before her. Her face showed a contented smile as she lifted up on hand and rested her cheek on the palm of it.

“Sup guys.” She exclaimed jubilantly. “How’s it going; hope you guys weren’t too uncomfortable in there.” Her bright brown eyes flickering a bit as she spoke.

The four boys examined her for a second, neither them saying a word as they were unsure on what would happen next; not to mention what their next move would be if the conversation went south.

“Um….Hi.” Aaron was the first to greet her; his nervousness clearly showing as Kristina eyes blinked a bit as she brought her gaze down towards him.

“Well hey there little guy!” She giggled a bit. “Glad to see that one of you actually had the balls to step on and say something.” She playfully added as she slightly cocked her head to the side as she eyed the boys in the bag.

“Well…Yea, you know it’s kind of hard to come up with something to say to someone that kidnapped you in the middle of the night.” Aaron shuttered as he said as he closed his eyes for a moment, thinking that the girl above was going to go from sweet to malicious in under a few seconds.

“Kidnapped?” She pondered over the word for a bit as she blinked a few more times innocently. “I don’t think that’s the right word to use for this situation you’re in. “she stared down at them, her innocent radiant look unchanging as Aaron looked back up at her and sighed at her response.

“But, really though; let’s not even talk about that, I’ll let you go when we get to school I just wanted to get to know you guys a little better that’s all.” She winked as Aaron and the rest of the boys returned her comment with a glazed looked on their face.

“So what you’re saying is that you just took us from the court last night because you wanted to talk to us?” Derrick spoke up as he slightly glared at Kristina as she directed her eyes towards him. “So you couldn’t have just talked to us like any other normal girl or giantess, you just had to take us?” Derrick questioned as Kristina bright radiant innocent smile, slightly turned into a smirk.

“Well, well, well looks like another one of cuties decided to speak up.” She pointed out as she continued to smirk at Derrick. “Although it seems like that someone may be a bit too smart for their own good.” She added on as Derrick slightly gritted his teeth at the monstrous giantess that observed them.

“So what the fuck do you plan on doing with us then?” Tyler spat out loudly; causing Kristina’s attention to divert to Tyler as she was about to say something but Eric spoke up before she could.

“Dude I told you man she’s going to have her way with us for a bit, don’t be rude to her.” Eric told him slightly ecstatic about the situation and the beautiful sight of Kristina’s face right in front of them. “Just take whatever she gives us and don’t bitch alright.” He smile wildly as he looked back up at Kristina’s face, which was showing a bit of discomfort after Eric’s comment.

Kristina gave him a weird look as silence fell upon them for a split second before she let out a slight cough. “Well….Um…That’s not.”

“Dude you’re such a fucking tool.” Tyler shook his head as he turned his glare towards Eric. “I mean really, do you really think that it would be ok to let that giant bitch up there do whatever she fucking wants to us? I mean come on dude how fucking stupid are you?” Tyler hollered as Eric was slightly taking back by Tyler’s outburst. “She’s a fucking giantess you shit face and have you even taken your durability pills today? Huh, I didn’t think so.” Tyler concluded as Eric just stared at him.

Eric’s ecstatic behavior at the sight of Kristina’s face was slowly fading away as he eyed Tyler intensely. He was slowly become aggravated at Tyler’s random outburst and rants; especially since the beautiful girl like Kristina had shown her face to them.

Eric wanted to be played with by more than anything now that he had seen Kristina. It wasn’t that he liked her, but in his mind it was another chance to get off on something and right now Tyler was coming in-between that reality.

“Look dude; if you want to be a scared little dick all your life then fine.” Eric responded harshly. “But don’t ruin this for the rest of us, at least not me.” Eric ended making his intentions quite clear.

“Ahem….”Kristina cleared her throat, gaining the attention of all four boys as they quickly looked back up at her. Her innocent smile completely gone as she looked down at the boys in the bag with an agitated look. “First off, I never said I was going to play with any of you; personally, none of you are my type and I can do way better than what I got here.” Kristina told them as her smirk returned to her face as she eyed them.

Derrick eyebrow rose curiously after the last sentence that left Kristina’s mouth. “So what you’re saying is that you aren’t going to do anything to us?” He questioned.

“Me? No I want do anything to you guys, I actually have my heart set on something already.” She answered him truthfully. “But….” Her eyes leered as the four boys returned her sudden look with a confused and somewhat nervous gaze as she was about to add on to her sentence. “That doesn’t mean that someone else won’t do anything to you.” She slightly chuckle darkly as she slowly stood up, towering over the bag that held the boys captive.

“What…What do you mean by that?” Aaron eyes slightly shot up in surprise. “You don’t mean you’re planning on giving us to someone else do you?” Aaron asked her, cursing his curiosity when he would receive the answer he didn’t want.

“Bingo kid.” Kristina gleefully responded. “You won’t be my problem so you won’t have to worry about anything happening to you while you’re over here, which actually won’t even be very long considering I’m passing you off today.” She stated as she picked up her witnessed the four boys look at each other with scared expressions written all over their faces.

Tyler was the first to speak. “What the fuck bitch! You can’t do that!” He roared.

Kristina ignored his insult and just peered down at him. “I can and I will, you actually better count yourself lucky.” She told him as she held up two fingers. “I believe that’s the second time I’ve heard you call me a bitch today, one more time and I’ll just crush you or something.” She threatened as she sent a death glare towards him, forcing him to take a step back at her gesture.

“But…But you can’t just….” Tyler’s voiced dragged out as his hands fell to his side at the thought of what could happen to him, should he choose to let his words slip again.

“I already told you, you little shit.” Kristina bellowed. “I can and I will, unless you think there’s something you can do stop me.” She added as she lowered her face towards the bag, sending all four boys an evil like smirk as they all took a step back as she got closer. “I didn’t think so.” She smile victoriously as she lifted her face away from the bag, putting the boys slightly at ease as she backed up.

“But…Um...We’re Humans, why would you just….” Aaron was about to ask, but Kristina could sense where the question was heading and decided to cut him off as well.

“Sorry kid, it’s my job.” Kristina smiling down at them. “Besides, I’m pretty sure you guys don’t want to be stuck in here with boring old me, to be honest with my attitude you probably won’t last very long anyway.” She shrugged as she picked up the bag containing the boys, causing them all to fall towards the bottom of it.

After they all slightly landed on each other Derrick moved Aaron off his back and sent another glare up towards Kristina. “You won’t get away with this you know. Our friends will tell somebody that you kidnapped us and….” Derrick was cut off with Kristina bursting out in a fit of laughter at his useless banter.

“What’s so funny?” He glared.

Kristina’s laughter lasted a few seconds longer after he asked her his question. “Ha-ha it’s just, you honestly believe that some simple logic like those two boys getting away would somehow catch back up to me or something.” Kristina giggled catching Derrick off guard with her calm attitude towards the situation.

Kristina let off a relaxing sigh as her laughter died down. “Listen up short shit.” Kristina began. “The fact that my tracks are covered are simple to understand. One, the two useless regulars that got away don’t even know my name, let alone I’m pretty sure they’re not smart enough to remember what I look like and the description that they’ll probably give will resemble half the girls on campus.” Kristina explained thoroughly as Derrick’s eyes began to widen at the information that she was giving and slowly began to realize that she was right. “Two; Do you obviously believe that even if they do tell someone that their friends were kidnapped by a giantess, who’s to say that people will even search for you, I mean think about it; in most giantess cases the regular is already dead. “ She continued on as realization began to set in for the boys as they listened to Kristina speak so easily about their situation.

“This bitch is crazy.” Derrick’s thoughts ran as he could do nothing but stare up at the giantess young adult as she continued to talk about their lives as if it was nothing, like she had done this before. “She’s just so fucking calm about this whole thing, like everything has been planned out.” His mind circled around the facts that Kristina was explaining and realized that there was no way around them. At the end of the day…She was right.

“So I think it’s hilarious that you actually think that there may be way out for you here, honestly I’ll give you a third scenario, just to prove that its hopeless. “ She thought for a second; pondering over what she could do break down the hope that they uselessly had. “Oh I know!” She exclaimed with a bright smile on her face like this was a fun game.

“Let’s just say for instance that they do found out that I had you, so what? Because after today I won’t have you anymore so they’ll have no proof that I actually had you in my possession at all, it’ll be a false assumption and I can easily threaten another regular and make them say that it was them that was with me and come with some bullshit ass story to clear my name.” She further explained. “Face little shits; you have no way out.” She ended with another smirk. “And now, we have to get to school, don’t want to be late you know.

Without another word to them she quickly grabbed the rope on the edge of the bag and tightly pulled; sealing their confinement shut, shutting off the light that they were once given, sealing them in complete darkness once again.

“Alright people let’s move out.” She smirked mischievously as she walked out of her bedroom and soon after out the front door.

- At the university –

Classes were cancelled and a huge school meeting was called for on the school enormous football field. The size of the football was monstrous compared to the football stadiums you would see on TV or even if you were actually there witnessing a football stadium up close and personal.

The size of the field literary looked as if they combined three or four football stadiums together, just to hold the giantess in and giving them somewhere to sit as there was a section for giantess; a section for regulars and a coed section just in case both parties wanted to enjoy each other’s company.

The field was still manageable for regulars to play on as the massive space was used just to include the giantess that lived in the community to enjoy the game as well as others.

As the students of the university piled into their seats, Frankie and Tory sat in the coed section of the stands, with Frankie picking a seat by herself and far from other giantess as she slumped back a bit and let her eyes drag on to the field with a boring look.

She wore Black flats with a pair of black shorts that she put on carelessly as she knew that today was just going to be one of those days. She also wore a white shirt with the phrase “I means so what?” on the front of it in black and white faded letters on it with a small silver chain around her neck, silver earrings in her ear and silver lip ring on the far corner of the right side of her lip. Her bluish green eyes observed the area as she saw other giantess and regulars coming in and taking their seats in the stands, but also noticed some taking their seats on the field in front of a small stage that looked as if it was built for only regulars.

“Well this sucks, I knew I should have stayed home; but no I had to come to school today.” She ended as she sent a slight glare towards Tory.

“Hey! How was I supposed to know that they were going to cancel all classes for today, just so they can have this meeting?” Tory tried to defend himself as he waved his hands in front of him in defense as Frankie gave him a stern look. “They should have told us this last night; but they waited for everyone to come to class then tell us.” He whined as he sat on Frankie’s shoulder, yawning tiredly.

“Well next time I say I’m staying home, I’m staying home.” Frankie sighed as she leaned back in her chair.

Tory laid on his stomach across Frankie’s shoulder and looked at the field himself. “They were quick about this don’t you think?” He asked her out of nowhere as Frankie slightly glanced down at the regular laying on her shoulder.

“What do you mean?” She questioned, slightly raising her eyebrows out of curiosity.

Tory kept his eyes glued to field as giantess lined up in their chairs along with a few regulars. “I mean think about it, the incident just happened yesterday and now we’re holding up a large university meeting on the football field, with little to no preparation, or you would think, but it looks like everything was already set.” He explained as Frankie’s eyes locked back on the field and stared at it for a moment.

“Tiny, I want to say you’re crazy and you watch too much CSI, but….I don’t know, you may actually be right.” Frankie stated as she thought that the fact that the school being prepared for such an event would be weird, but she suddenly brushed it off. “Well it doesn’t have anything to do with me so whatever, let’s just get this over with. “ She let out a long breath and closed her eyes.

“This shit is going to be long and boring.” She groaned as Tory just cocked his head and looked at her.

“As carefree as ever….” He responded sarcastically as he closed his eyes also.

Now Tory didn’t dress in anything fancy either. He had on a light Red long sleeve shirt due to the slight breeze outside. On the front of the shirt it had a Nike symbol on it with the words “Bring it” on the front of it in white writing. He wore some light White sweatpants with matching Red, Black and White shoes.

“You owe me for not letting me stay home today.” Frankie said without opening her eyes causing Tory to quickly direct his attention towards her, his eyebrows arching at her comment.

“Excuse me…” He replied.

Frankie’s right eye opened as she watched him look up at her face. “You heard me, you owe me for making me come to school today.” She repeated herself as she closed her eye again and enjoyed the cool breeze that went by against her skin.

“How the hell is that even fair?” Tory slightly roared as he looked up at her. “The hell I owe you; you’re supposed to want to come to school anyway.” Tory argued as Frankie ignored his rants and lightly breathed as she felt the wind breeze by her.

“You want to go under my shoe.” She replied in a mono like tone causing Tory to stop whatever he was about to say as soon as she brought up her comment.

“Wha…What?” He stammered.

“Do…You…Want…To…Go….Under…My….Shoe.” She repeated slowly so that he heard every word that came out of her mouth. “You know…So I can squish you for arguing with me.” She told him as Tory gave her a very hard look for a moment after she finished her sentence.

“You’re joking aren’t you?” He asked her, clearly not falling for her jokes anymore.

Frankie opened up one of her eyes again as she looked up at him. “Do I look like a giantess that would joke around about something like that?” She asked him as Tory looked at her questionably as he thought about the question.

“I don’t know Frankie...” He pondered. “I just don’t know.” He curiously thought as Frankie just shook her head slightly at her regular sized friend.

Frankie slightly giggled at his reaction. “Don’t worry, I know where you’re going later on for making me come here.” She winked at him; sending a slight chill down his spine as Tory caught on quickly.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll survive it….Maybe.” She slightly shrugged her shoulders, causing Tory to almost fall of her shoulders as she shrugged, which made her giggle even more. “You know if you want to get out of your little punishment later, you can always entertain me now.” Frankie smirked down at him as Tory gave her a deadpan look and stood up.

“I think I’m going to go sit on the regular side, while I still have all my limbs attached.” He stated as he was about to walk move when he felt a Frankie’s fingers gently lace around his body as she slowly brought him off her shoulder and down to her lap; releasing him against her stomach with her palm laying gently over him.

“Just keep me company alright, stop whining.” She told him as she closed her eyes briefly praying that this meeting the school was having would be over soon.

Tory blinked a few times before settling in against her stomach. Laying back a bit hoping for the same thing.

-Meanwhile-

While Tory say with Frankie in the coed section of the stands, Alex, Ava and Jaden weren’t too far away as the group took their seats as well with Jaden sitting on Alex’s shoulder.

Alex was wearing the same outfit that she first met Jaden in. Her white well-worn flip flops, with her usual blue jean denim skirt, but with a pink T-shirt this time around that had a few broken hearts on it. Her blonde hair was tied up in a pony- tail with a pair of large shades sitting on her forehead.

Ava was a bit more tom boyish as she jammed herself in the seat next to Alex. Ava’s long black hair rested against her shoulders as she wore another true religion shirt, but this time it was a different color than when she first met Jaden. This time her shirt was blue with True religion going down the shirt, the words crossing each other in white writing. She wore a pair of Black jeans, that were rolled up at the ankle and her tradition black Nike’s.

Jaden, much like Ava and Alex; dressed comfortable as well. He wore a Brown school issued T-shirt with GRU written in a generic design on the front of the shirt. A pair of white cargo shorts and some plain white Nike shoes.

The three set in the stands as they waited for everyone to arrive and take their seats.

“So what do you think this is about?” Jaden asked his two friends as they got comfortable as they waited for everyone.

“More than likely, it’s about what happened last night to the all giantess sorority.” Alex answered him. “They’re probably going to talk about safety measures and all that other stuff.” She added on as Ava nodded in response.

“Yea telling us to be careful going home and hell; probably give us a curfew while they’re at it.” Ava said shaking her head slightly.

“They couldn’t really add a curfew could they? I mean we’re all technically grown here, I mean we are living on our own….Technically.” Jaden looked up at Ava as she smiled down at him and sat back in her seat.

“Doesn’t matter little guy, I’m pretty sure they’ll slap some new rule out there against us.” Ava answered him. “I mean shit, it’s not like we’re already prisoners enough here.” She sighed.

“Regardless.” Alex spoke up, gaining both of her friend’s attention. “They cancelled class for the rest of the day so that means we have a free day to do whatever want after this.” Alex pointed out causing Jaden and Ava to look at each other for a moment.

“Yes!” Jaden exclaimed as Alex glanced down at him on her shoulder. “That means I get to go back home and get more sleep; oh thank god, I didn’t want to get up this morning.” He half way joked as Alex and Ava giggled at his antics.

“You aren’t the only one.” Alex chirped. “I’m too damn tired and I know I’m not ready for that test I had today; so that’s a good thing. I get to study a bit more.” She finished.

“Well me; I’m going to cool it for the rest of the day. “Ava said. “I got a couple of things to take care of and I’m low on groceries so I have to go to the store after this.” She smiled as she looked over at Jaden. “Want to come with little guy?” She simply asked as Jaden shook his head a bit and raised his right hand in the air.

“I solemnly vowed into indulge in my sleeping assignment after this meeting is over, I cannot go back on my word.” Jaden replied a playful dark voice causing both of the girls to laugh at his mockery.

“Alright then carry on soldier.” Ava laughed as she responded. “You’re orders are to get enough sleep so you will be prepared for school tomorrow.” She played along as Alex stepped in after her.

“Your task will not be easy as there may be obstacles you must overcome if you want to get any sleep.” Alex winked at him as Jaden looked at her for a moment and then reached in his pocket and pulled out a pair of headphones.

“What? What are you doing?” Alex asked him curious of his actions.

“Simple.” Jaden smiled. “If you decide to make a lot of noise then I’ll just turn on my iPod and BAM! Problem solved.” He finished as Alex rolled her eyes at him and was about to say something in response to his comment, but a loud speaker was heard as they heard somebody tapping the microphone on the stage.

It was a male regular that looked to be a little bit older than Jaden standing on stage with an all-black suit and with a red tie and a white shirt dress shirt underneath. He wore simple reading glasses over his dark green eyes oddly going with his short blond hair. He had on black dress shoes and a gold watch sitting on his right wrist.
As he tapped on the microphone he gained the attention of everyone in the stadium as everyone quieted down and waited to see what he has to say.

“Ahem….Thank you.” The boy said as he looked around for a moment and gave a genuine smile. “On behalf of the school district, the staff members and board of directors; I would like to say thank you all for coming to this urgent meeting.” He began his speech as the students listened in.

“Unfortunately…Our President could not make it to this meeting for….difficult reasons, but has sent his wishes and condolences for those that were lost in the tragic incident last night.” The boy spoke confidently as he kept eye contact with all the students and giantesses in the area.

“As promised, in his absence our Vice President, Mrs. Victoria Simons will speak on his behalf.” The boy stated as he took a step back and turned to the side as a regular sized woman stood up from her seat. “Everyone please give a warm welcome for Mrs. Simons!” He introduced her as claps could be heard all around the stadium as the giantess tried to keep their thunderous claps as low as possible, to match with the regulars that clapped as loud as they could.
Victoria walked up to the microphone staring at the boy that just introduced her and smiled at him.

Now Victoria is a stunning young woman that appeared to be in her mid 20’s. She dressed formal for the occasion of course. She had on a pair of purple 3-inch heels with dark black stockings and a Royal purple like business top with a skirt to match it. Her dark brown hair was tied up in a bun with the sun glistening off of her fairly white skin. Her blue eyes shined with life as she looked around the stadium at the students that attended the university.

“Good morning everyone!’ Victoria started off as the stadium responded to her opening. “I would like to thank you all for coming on such short notice and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.” Victoria continued on as she looked around the stadium keeping eye contact as well. “As I’m sure you’re all aware of the tragic incident that befell on our all giantess sorority last night. “She continued as she heard mumbles and murmurs amongst the crowd.

“Yes, it was horrific to say the least.” Victoria commented. “But that should not stop us from living our lives as we see fit and adapt to any situation. As you all know the sorority that was attacked was one of the most outstanding sororities this community has and now not only is its building, but its occupants are gone as well.” She spoke somberly. “But that’s ok.” She quickly spoke up again, her voice containing hope.

“A new sorority has been put together to replace the old one and it is a Coed sorority; lead by two leaders.” She happily exclaimed as she glanced behind her at the boy that had just introduced her. “The first leader is Peter Goodwin!” She shouted as he walked up behind her as she spoke.

“The next leader is a giantess that knows about the community and its problems and has guaranteed to take the burden off of you students so you’ll no longer have to worry about that tragic incident repeating itself. “Victoria stated as she looked to her right and a large giantess stood up from her seat and walked towards the stage.

“Ladies and gentlemen…I would like you all to meet….Rebecca Cunningham!” Victoria introduced as the students clapped for her instantly all except a few and among those few was Frankie who just sat there with a questionable look on her face as she eyed the stage.
Tory caught on to Frankie’s quiet, but intrigued attitude as he saw her looking at the stage intently.

“Hey Frankie something wrong?” He asked her as Frankie just kept her eyes glued to the stage.

“….I don’t know….I just don’t believe what she’s saying to be honest with you.” Frankie said quietly as Tory raised an eyebrow at her comment as she looked down at him.

“I don’t know tiny…..Something just seems…..Off…. And I don’t like it.” Frankie ended as she looked back on the stage and watched as this giantess stood beside the stage and wave at the students. “I don’t like it at all.”

Chapter End Notes:


Since I had to rewrite the chapter the story has been altered slightly, meaning that Kristina didn't murder anybody at all and nobody died. The plotline hasn't changed; just the route to get to it did. Thank you all for your understands and I hope this one is a better chapter for you.

Also, for anybody trying to become a writer or anyone who wants to improve on their writing I have something for you.

http://thewritersarchive.tumblr.com/post/51965789306

I advise you guys to add this page to your favorites as it will help you out tremedously with your writing skills. I know I will be using it.