- Text Size +

Not much time has passed since Kristina saw Frankie at her place of occupation. In fact only a good 30 to 45 minutes have passed as Kristina walked down the giantess path of the street that led to her home.

As she walked, she had a curious smile on her face as Frankie entered her mind, but not just Frankie, but the regular that she had with her. Kristina curious smile turned into her a smirk as thoughts entered her mind about what she could possibly do to the little regular that accompanied her Exgirlfriend.

Her brown eyes seemed a bit mischievous as the thoughts poured into her mind.

“Sooo you think that you can just get over me without a second thought huh?” Her mind raced as an image of Frankie appeared in her head again. “Throw me to the side and that’s it, nah you got all wrong Frankie.” Her thoughts processed as her Black converses made contact with the reinforced pavement below her.

She walked casually; not really paying attention to anything that may have gotten in her path; simply because there wasn’t supposed to be any regulars walking along the giantess path anyway, unless they were with a giantess themselves.

The night sky was a beautiful one as the Full Moon shined down upon the streets as few people were out and about; regulars and giantess alike. There was no wind blowing, but the temperature was just right for anybody who just wanted a beautiful night out to sit under the moon and star gaze or something.

“Still though, it’s not fair.” Kristina said out loud as she spoke to herself. “She is supposed to be miserable after our break-up. I mean I sent her pictures and everything about the people I’m with, why isn’t she upset?” She slightly growled as the image of Tory entered her mind again. Her smirk grew wider at the thought of the regular entering her head as she placed a finger against a chin and thought for a moment. “I bet it’s him….It’s got to be.” She spoke again; slightly licking her lips.

“I bet if I take him away from her, then she’ll be just as miserable as she made me.” She said out loud to herself like it was genius plan that she just came up with. “It’s so dope that I can come up with things like this; I mean come on…Who would want to be with that tall bitch anyway.” She slightly giggled at her own joke.

As she continued to walk down the path, making a couple of turns and cutting a couple of corners her giant phone that was placed in her pocket began to vibrate.

Being that her phone was huge compared to a regular sized human; modifications were made so that when it did ring or vibrated it wouldn’t cause any disruption or damage to the regulars or area around it. Such as hurting their ears or cause any minor quakes due to the heavy vibration their giant like phones could cause, if left in a generic state.

Kristina calmly reached into her pocket; knocked back into reality after visualizing what to do about Frankie and her regular friend that she has with her and looked at the screen on her phone. Her smirk turned into a bright smile as she quickly slid her finger across the screen to answer the phone.

“Hello.” She answered excitedly. “Where the hell have you been, I thought you weren’t going to call for another hour or so?” She asked suddenly as she paused for a minute; receiving the message on the other end of the line.

“Oh ok cool; is everything alright? I mean can we still do it?” She asked the person she was talking to on the other end.

She slightly shook her head as if the person could actually see her “No nobody asked me anything. To be honest they probably don’t know, but eh fuck them, they should have listened so it’s their fault that this is about to happen to them.” She replied.

“Huh? Oh yea I ran into her, I tried to get her back in, but she said in her own words “I’m not interested, I’m fine the way I am.” Kristina mocked in her Frankie whining voice. “Lame bitches I swear; stupid people just don’t understand.” Kristina finished as the person on the end of the receiver began to speak.

A moment passed as Kristina seemed like she was listening intently to what the other person was saying on the phone as she casually began to walk pass a park nearby with a group of regulars college boys playing a three on three game of basketball.

Kristina saw this and decided to stop and watch as she continued to talk on the phone. “I know right; but she just doesn’t get it, I told you she’s a tad bit slow, but whatevs” She concluded as the voice on the other end of the receiver spoke for a few seconds. “You want her to….Well, alright then I don’t have any problems with that, but we have to take the regular she has with her first; he’s cute enough to eat you know.” A sinister smile forming across her lips as she said that last statement.

Her eyes fixated on the street basketball game going on in front of her as she licked her lips.

“Come to think of it I am hungry.” She thought as she continued to watch the game and listen on the phone.

“Ugh…” She sighed. “You know sometimes you can be a real headache you know that, but fine we will try one more time to get her in and if she doesn’t join, then….Let me tell her what happens to her next, she’s mine got it.” She beamed up as she took the phone off her ear and slightly glared at it for a split second. “Frankie is mine and always will be, just like everything else she has…There all mine, so if she doesn’t agree then….You know.” She finished as she placed the phone back up to her ear.

“So…” She paused. “What are you going to do about the others? Are they going to go through what happened to everybody else if they don’t join?” She asked, but nodded her head when she got a brief answer. “Alright and what about the special regular you were telling me about?” She asked again.

“Gotcha….Alright then, well let’s see how this works out. I’ll be at school tomorrow so we can chat with the others about what’s going on, you gone on to bed….Me…I’m about to catch me a late night snack.” She licked her lips again as she eyed the basketball court of the six regulars that were playing.

“Yea you to, good night.” She slid her finger over the phone hanging it up in the process. “And I think I just found the people who can help me out with that.” She ended as she slid her phone back into her pocket and casually walked up to the basketball court.

“Oh boys!” she called out seductively as she made her way towards them, her eyes hiding the thoughts that she was having in her mind.

-Back at the Bar-

Frankie took a deep breath as she stepped out the bar with her regular sitting on her shoulder. Her mind still going back to Kristina who had left the bar not too long ago.

“You alright.” Tory asked as he looked up at her curiously. “You been kind of upset ever since your friend showed up an….”

“She is not my friend.” Frankie quickly snapped as she slightly glared at the regular on her shoulder. “Trust me, you would be better off not getting involve with that girl.” She huffed as she lightly stomped down the giantess path opposite of the way Kristina had walked previously.

“Is she really that bad though?” Tory kept his eyes on Frankie as she kept hers ahead of her. “I mean she did seem kind of off, but you know is she really that bad of a person?” He added.

Frankie didn’t even bother to turn her head in his direction as she continued to walk. “She’s a liar tiny, a straight fucking liar; everything she says is nothing more than a trick or something to get you to either feel bad for her; get upset or to get something out of you.” She ended as her eyes slightly glanced down at him.

“You seem like you like her or something.” She stated as a shock looked came across his face. “Well do you want to go with her; if so you can leave if you want, I’m not stopping you.” She added harshly as Tory’s face showed his reaction as he looked down at the ground as she walked.

“That wasn’t what I meant, but damn you would just let me go like that?” He replied.

“You know I wouldn’t lie to you so yea I would if that’s what you want.” She simply replied as she casually walked through the giantess streets.

“Still though that kind of hurt.” He looked back up at her, leaning back on her shoulder a bit, using his arms as support.

“You know I don’t care about hurting people’s feelings.” She replied. “I say what I have to say and that’s it; and that goes for you to. I’m a truth teller, I tell the truth.” She ended.

“But still though….Damn.” He groaned as he saw a hand come up and gently used her finger to pet his head for a split second.

“Don’t worry tiny, you’ll be fine.” She smiled a bit as she turned a corner and continued to walked down a long street with a lot of shopping stores were located.

Silence fell between the two for a moment as she walked. Tory going along for the ride as he knew she was taking him back to his dorm room on campus.

The night air was cool and the stars shined brightly across the sky. The city lights were still on as people were going in and out of stores; with a few shops closing down for the night.

As tory didn’t want to stay silent any longer; he decided to speak. “So…What happened? I mean between you two.” He asked his giantess friend. “I mean she said that you left her and stuff; Sooo…”

“She was lying….” Frankie quickly answered as she continued to step casually on to the pavement. “Our relationship really wasn’t anything special; it didn’t last long and for the record she left me. I didn’t do anything to her, she was the one that was outgoing and trying to do extra shit to draw attention to herself. “Frankie explained simply without a hint of malice in her voice. “But it’s like I told her, I’m over it. Shit happens and I move on.” She ended as Tory yawned for a bit and leaned against the base of her neck for support.

“So all that was just a show to make you look like a sad bitch huh?” He responded.

“Basically, same shit different day.” Frankie answered back. “But it’s funny how she goes out of her way to try and show off in front of a group of people or send me pictures of the person she’s talking to, like I really give a damn about all that.” She added with a little bit of force.

“Sounds like somebody misses you.” Tory replied back in response.

“Sounds like somebody needs to find something to do with herself, because I’m not into all that.” Frankie finished as she stopped walking for a moment and waited as she came to a giant light that turned red.

Below her on the street were a group of regulars on both ends of the streets walking across the giantess path as their light had turned green.

Frankie looked down at the group of people and crossed her arms as she waited. “So what is making you ask me all these questions?” She asked out of nowhere.

Tory just shrugged as he continued to lay against the base of her neck. “Just wanted to know more about your personally life. I am your friend you know.” He sighed playfully.

“Maybe in your mind you are.” Frankie countered. “But in mind my mind you’re my little play thing.” She smirked as she felt him make himself comfortable against her neck and come back with his own comment.

“Uh huh so you say, but you spend a lot of time with this plaything, so I think I up’d my status quite a bit with you. So therefore I am your friend.” His comeback statement.

Frankie slightly rolled her eyes as the regulars finished crossing the street and she continued her walk back to the campus dorms. “As if, you’re hardly worth my time.” She smirked playfully, not that Tory could see anyway.

“Surrrreee I’m not, so why’d you let me come with you to work, knowing that you could have gotten in serious trouble if your boss found me?” He caught her with his comeback question.

“Well…..” She thought for a split second. “I needed something to do just in case I got bored and that’s what happened. I got bored; so I stepped on you for a few hours.” She ended.

“Nice save.” Tory smiled. “Next time you’ll tell me you’re using me for chewing gum because you needed some flavor in your mouth.” He joked as Frankie slightly growled at him for his comment, but another smirk on her face as another thought entered her head.

“You know I could just chew on you now and you couldn’t do anything to stop me.” She pointed out as Tory just shrugged his shoulders at her, causing her to be able to feel his movements against her neck as he relaxed comfortably. “You know I would probably forget that you’re not food and send you down to my stomach in pieces.” She stated trying to gain the upper hand against him.

“Probably wouldn’t be a bad way to go if it was by you.” Tory let out, him sending her a smirk of his own. “Besides who wouldn’t want to be food to someone beautiful as you.” He slipped in as Frankie rolled her eyes again.

“Flattery will get you nowhere.” She answered back as her foot landed on the campus grounds and she made her way passed a few buildings to the male dorm rooms.

“It got me everywhere else.” Tory replied quickly as Frankie lifted up her hand and gently poked him with her right index finger.

“You’re going to find yourself under my shoe if you don’t watch it.” She played along as Tory did what he always did and accepted her challenge.

“I’m not worried you wouldn’t do any real damage to me anyway.” He confidently replied, showing her that he wasn’t scared of her at all.

“Oh really? So you don’t think I would crush and or eat you?” She asked him curiously as one of her eyebrows raised at his statement.

“Nope I honestly don’t believe you would kill me in any kind of way Frankie; I just don’t see it in you. “ He said looking up at her as Frankie stopped in mid step as he finished his sentence, but unnoticed by him the expression on her face.

“I honestly don’t think you could kill anyone, you’re too cool for that. To be truthful I like you that, you may play around a bit, but you wouldn’t do anything to really hurt me right?” Tory asked as he began to feel uncomfortable after he heard nothing in response.

“Frankie?” Tory called out slowly “Frankie…Hello! Frankie!” He yelled up at her as the tall giantess blinked for a minute as she slowly raised her left hand towards her right shoulder and slowly wrapped her fingers around him, slowly raising him up to her face.

“Ummm Frankie…..You ok?” He asked her, starting to feel a bit nervous at her change of behavior. “You’re not going to do what I think you are….Are you?” He began to feel afraid as he didn’t get a reply from his giantess friend.

Instead he got something else. “You know….Sometimes I just get this urge to crush you when you’re under my shoe, or inside it. I just want to put as much pressure as I can on top you and feel you go…..Splat.” she ended in a baby like voice. “But I think you’ll like that too much, so how about I just eat you.” She added as Tory began to shake a bit, his eyes widening in fear.

“I’ll put you in my mouth and who knows…I may bite off an arm or two….Or maybe even a leg. I may let you bleed out a bit before I just decide to swallow whatever is left of you.” She said as she brought him closer to her face; opening her mouth right in front of him so he could see the dark abyss that awaited him, if he was ever thrown in.

Her white teeth quickly caught his attention as she quickly bit down missing him by a couple of inches as he nearly pissed on himself as her top made contact with her bottom ones. “What do you say tiny? Want to find out how food really feels when it goes into my mouth….Not like you have a choice in them matter.” She said as she opened up her mouth again, but quickly closed it as another thought entered her mind.

“I think I have a better idea. I always wanted to try this on somebody and since you’re here, well not for too much longer I guess I can try it on you.” She finished as she opened her mouth a bit, separating her teeth slightly.

“Wait Frankie….What the hell are you going to do?” Tory yelled as Frankie slowly moved Tory’s body towards her mouth.

“Frankie!” Tory yelled up at her, but it fell on death ears as she stopped just enough to make sure his head was directly on her teeth and began to lower her top teeth slowly, giving Tory a full view of what was about to crush his skull.

“FRANKIE WHAT THE FUCK! LET ME GO! FRANKIE!” Tory yelled as he tried to kick and flair in his captor’s hand, but she obviously had strength over him and his limbs were barely moving as he was fighting for his life.

Her teeth continue to come down slowly as Tory quickly closed his eyes and turned his head to the side; not wanting to see what was about to claim his life in the next few seconds, but suddenly those seconds seemed to be getting longer as Tory waited for Frankie’s white boulders to crush his head into paste, but to his surprise nothing came.

Tory quickly opened his eyes; highly confused at what was transpiring. “Huh? I’m not dead….” He breathed slowly as all the frantic and shaking and fighting against his captor’s clutches took a lot of energy out of him.

Suddenly the hand that held on to him removed him from her mouth and brought him back up to her smiling face.

“I win.” She smiled happily.

“Huh?” He replied; still confused at what the hell just happened.

“I…Win.” She repeated slowly. “That’s what you get for being all mighty and confident.” She smiled at him. “You never know what I might do to you.” She ended with a slight giggle that escape her mouth.

Tory looked up at the giant face in front of him as she laughed. Clearly now frustrated as his face began to scrunch up into an angry one. “Frankie what the fuck! Don’t play like that! You had me scared shitless!” He yelled up at her causing her to laugh a bit more.

“I know hahaha you damn near pissed on yourself.” She added as Tory slightly growled at her, turning his head away like an angry child.

“Aww don’t be like that; you know I wouldn’t hurt my little friend.” She assured playfully as Tory slightly glared back up at her.

“Oh so now I’m your friend.” He huffed.

“You’ve always been my friend.” She replied back.

“Hmph bullshit.” Tory stated angrily as Frankie laughed at him again.

“Oh calm down; you know I was just playing.” She said as she slowly knelt down to the ground, opening her palm so he could walk back the rest of the way. “You know you like it, so you have no reason to be mad, beside it’s not like you haven’t been in my mouth before.” She reminded him, but he was ready for something like that.

“Yea, but you weren’t trying to bite my damn head off.” He pointed out as Frankie playfully rolled her eyes at his tiny shouts.

“Details, details.” She answered him back. “You’re still alive aren’t you?” She asked him as she looked down at him; her figure towering over him just like it always did, not that he minded.

“That’s not the point.” He slightly whined as Frankie smirked at him.

“Well maybe next time you’ll put up a better fight, but I have to get home and go to bed. It’s going to be a big day tomorrow, especially with everything that’s happened.” She said; her face now straightening up into a serious one.

“Yeah…It’s going to be a sad day tomorrow. People were actually real close friends with the giantess in that sorority.” He chimed in, thinking about everything that Kristina had told them at the bar. “Hey Frankie.” He called out to her as Frankie looked down at the regular in-between her shoes.

“Yea, what’s up tiny?” She answered back.

“Be careful going home ok? Kristina may be a liar, but what happened on the news is real. I don’t want you disappearing either.” He told her truthfully as Frankie looked down at him for a short moment before replying.

“Aww.” She said as she slowly knelt down and used her finger to pat his head a bit. “Look who’s worried about me.” She said as she stood back up, but keeping her eyes locked on him.

“I’m serious, we don’t know what happened to those giantess, just go straight home and text me when you get there.” He said as he stared boldly at her, with his arms cross. “I mean it.” He finished as Frankie slightly shook her head from side to side and smiled at him.

“Alright calm down, I’ll text you when I get home.” She said as she slowly lifted up her foot as she backed up to turn around. “And don’t worry too much I’ll be fine.” She waved at him as she lifted up her legs stepped down on the pavement and made her way off of campus grounds.

Tory stood there and watched as his tall giantess friend made her way back to her own place. He sighed as he thought about what she almost did to him just a few moments ago, but quickly shook his head at her antics.

“I swear she is going to kill me one of these days….And the fucked up thing about it is she probably wouldn’t even care.” He shook his head again as he turned his back to her walking off and made his way towards his dorm room.

“Still though.” He thought. “I wonder what’s going to happen at school tomorrow.”

Chapter End Notes:

Guess who's back! Back Again! JT's Back! Tell a friend! Guess who's Back, Guess Who's Back, Guess Who's Back Da dun da dun da dun da dun....Alright I'll stop, but yep I'm back ladies and gents. I got a new computer and I'm ready to pick up where I left off. I have a lot of ground to cover so the chapters will come when I get them up, but it shouldn't be a months long wait. So I hope you guys are actually enjoying how things are molding up so far.

I'm still exhausted from work and other things, but i'll type little by little throughout the week and put it all together and post it up on here, don't worry it won't be some half ass shit I just threw together. I'm really trying to focus on everyone's character development and stuff so bare with me as this story is made to be longer than the first, but again I hope you guys are enjoying it and oh yea.

I'M BACK WOOOOOOO!!!!