- Text Size +

Frankie bluish green eyes narrowed a bit as she saw the giantess that walked into her place of occupation, close to closing time and during her little fun session with the tiny in her mouth.

With a slight grunt she slowly opened her mouth and retrieved Tory from his closed domain and placed him on the brown table top in front of her and picked up a napkin and began to dry him off.

Tory suddenly shocked by the quick change in his scenery lifted his head up towards Frankie and saw that she had a serious look on her face; that and the fact that she didn’t say anything to him as she dried him off.

“Ummm Frankie…You ok?” He asked her as Frankie finished drying him off and balled up the napkin in her right hand and sat her elbow on the table, placing her hand against her face and letting out a small grunt.

She looked down at Tory slightly and rolled her eyes annoying. “Yea I got a visitor.” She huffed as she tried to turn her head away from the giantess that walked into the bar that looked to be a bit shorter than her.

The girl that appeared in the bar was indeed shorter than Frankie. She had brown eyes and long black hair, passing her back. Her skin was white, slightly pale. She wore a dark blue jean skirt that stopped just above her knees with a pair of black leggings and a pair of black converses that stopped at her ankles. She wore a black T-shirt with some white writing on it, but it was covered mostly by a matching blue denim jean jacket to match her skirt. To bring her outfit to a close she had her nails painted a navy blue color with a black and blue gothic like band on her right wrist.

Her head went from one end of the bar to the other as her eyes searched for the person or in this case giantess she was looking for.

It didn’t take her long to spot Frankie across the bar appearing to be sitting alone at the table by herself and as soon as she was spotted the giantess smirked to herself and made her way to the table.

“Frankie what’s up?” The Black haired giantess shouted on her way towards the table has Frankie let out an aggravating sigh and kept her head turned away from her and facing out of the giant sized window the bar had in place. “Aww come on Frankie don’t be like that.” The girl added as she slid herself into the seat right across the blue green eyed giantess.

Without another sigh Frankie forcefully turned her head towards the giantess girl in front of her.

“What do you want Kristina?” She asked annoyingly. “As a matter of fact; why the fuck are you even here?” Frankie added as Kristina gave a smug look towards her.
“Come on Frankie I thought we were friends; don’t be so emotional.” Kristina said as she leaned back against the seat she was sitting in. “And FYI; I came over to see how you were doing after the break up and everything; you know the good friend type shit.” Kristina replied as she turned her head and looked out the window as well.

“…Kristina….We broke up a month ago, I think I’m over it by now; to be honest It didn’t really even bother me, you were a shitty person and a shitty girlfriend at that, so I’ll ask again…What the fuck are you doing here in front of me?” Frankie’s tone sounding a bit more irritated then before, causing Tory to look up at her as she continued to talk to her seemingly Exgirlfriend.

“Shitty girlfriend? Bitch I practically made you.” Kristina retorted.

“Yea…” Frankie replied quickly as she leaned back and crossed her arms. “Made me waste my time; anyway aren’t you supposed to be out spreading more rumors about me or showing off your new friends or whatever.” Frankie finished as a smirk appeared across Kristina’s face as she leaned forward towards the table.

“Well that’s actually what I’m here to talk to you about.” She said as she set her elbows on the table, grasping her hands together as she leaned forward. “I just actually joined a new sorority with some pretty interesting people.” She said as she turned her head slightly and noticed something out of the corner of her eye.

“And I see you got yourself a little regular as well.” She smirked wildly as she lowered her face towards Tory who took a step back out of instant, but felt Frankie’s fingers wrap around him and pull him back towards her.

“What? I’m not going to do anything to the little guy.” Kristina said; her eyes looking up at Frankie’s irritated face. “I just want to talk to him; that’s all.” Her eyes darting back towards Tory, who hid behind Frankie’s fingers.

“I rather you didn’t.” Frankie told her.

Kristina rolled her eyes for a moment. “Ugh; Frankie chill for a minute; I think it’s actually dope that you got yourself a new friend.” Kristina said as Frankie gritted her teeth at the word “dope” that Kristina used.

“I still see you haven’t learned how to talk right.” She insulted.

Kristina looked up at Frankie and then back at the regular she was holding or rather guarding in this case. “And I see you’re still a dumb blonde; anyway Hi little guy; how’s life with Frankie…She driving you crazy yet? What’s your name little guy?” Kristina bombarded Tory with questions as he slowly looked up at Frankie, who looked back down at him.

She let out a deep sigh and released her grip.

Tory looked back at Kristina “My name’s Tory and Franke here is pretty cool, so what about you? What’s your story?” Tory asked her.

Kristina leaned back in her seat again and smiled at Tory. “The names Kristina and me and Frankie here used to date, but you know shit didn’t work out and she cheated on me and was being a bitter bitch about things.” Kristina lied as Frankie glared at her for it.

“Really? A bitter bitch…Please.” Frankie turned her head before she said anything else.

“Oh come on Frankie you know it was your entire fault why were not together.” Kristina added as she looked down at Tory. “Watch it little dude; she’ll run you off like she did me.” She told him as Tory just waved her off.

“Nah, Frankie’s not like that; she treats me pretty good anyway.” He replied confidently as he folded his arms and looked up at Kristina with a smile of his own. “She’d never really do anything to hurt me….” He began to say as he turned his head and glanced back up at Frankie. “Well yet anyway.” He laughed nervously as Frankie beamed down at him for a second before returning her gaze back up to Kristina.

“Don’t listen to Kristina Tory; she’s known to stir shit up and talk behind your back. Hell…” Frankie giggled a bit. “She’s the person that will smile in your face and throw you under the bus at the same time. “ She ended as Kristina looked back at Frankie and snorted a bit.

“Like I said little guy, a bitter bitch.” Kristina restated as Frankie looked down at her tiny for a second; locking eyes with him before slowly wrapping her fingers around him and lifting him up off the table.

‘Well if we’re done here, I’m about to leave.” Frankie finished as she got up from her seat with her tiny in her hand.

“Aww so soon, come on where you going in such a hurry?” Kristina asked her as she kept her eyes locked on Frankie. “Don’t you want to hear about the sorority I joined, I’m pretty sure someone as lame as you would want to up your status some kind of way.” Kristina added as Frankie continued to turn her back and walk away from Kristina.

“Not interested, I’m fine the way I am.” Frankie responded without looking back at Kristina.

“What about the little guy?” Kristina asked causing Frankie to stop in her tracks and slowly glance back at her, almost giving her somewhat of a glare.” We also have spots for regulars to, if he’s interested. I’m sure he’ll have a lot more fun in this little group than walking around with you all day.” Kristina smirked. “I’ll even be the one to look after him while he’s in there, so you know….He won’t get into trouble.” Kristina licked her lips as Frankie looked down at the regular in her hand and saw the look of concern in his eyes.

“So what do you say? Why don’t you ask the regular if he wants to join?” Kristina persisted.

Frankie slightly glanced back at Kristina, sending a glare her way. “I already know what you’re trying to do Kristina; that shit won’t work on me. He’s not joining any group you’re in so stop asking.” Frankie bluntly answered. “It’s funny really; you’re always trying to find some way to make me jealous and you call me a bitter bitch.” She ended as Kristina gritted her teeth a bit at Frankie’s comment.

Suddenly a dark smirk appeared on her face. “Are you sure about that Frankie?” Kristina slowly said as Frankie raised an eyebrow questionably at her sudden tone.

“With everything that’s been happening right now are you sure you don’t want him to join in a group that actually may benefit his life; Hell if you join you could be saved as well.” Kristina continued on.

Frankie turned around to completely face Kristina. “What the hell are you talking about?” She asked her as Kristina slowly lifted her left hand and began to play with her hair a bit.

“Oh? You didn’t know? Wait let me guess you didn’t pay attention to the news today did you? I’m pretty sure this run down bar you work at showed everyone the news today or were you all too drunk to realize what the fuck happened?” Kristina questioned as Frankie was left speechless as she didn’t even have the slightest clue on what Kristina was yammering about.

“Here let me lay it down for you.” Kristina started off. “The all giantess sorority on the south end of the school….Yea….it’s been wiped off the fucking map.” She bluntly stated as Frankie and Tory eyes shot open in shock at the sudden information.

“What…What do you mean wiped off the map; it’s an all giantess group, who could wipe out an entire sorority?” Tory spoke up suddenly causing Kristina to direct her eyes towards him.

“Nobody knows little guy.” She smirked. “It all happened overnight. No witnesses, no culprit, no nothing, it was a clean sweep from start to finish.” She ended as Frankie eyes narrowed at her statement for a moment.

“What about the giantess in that group? What happened to them?” She asked her.

Kristina shrugged her shoulders and stood up from the table. “Eh, Nobody knows, their gone and nobody can find them, weird huh?” She smiled as Frankie continued to hold her stare.

“So you mean to tell me that a full group of giantess just up and vanished into thin air and nobody knows what happened.” Frankie replied.

“Hey don’t look at me; this is what the news said, you know how weird shit happens around here.” Kristina answered.

“That doesn’t make any sense though.” Tory spoke from Frankie’s hand. “And why the hell are you being so casual about this; this is fucking epic, do you know what that means for you, Frankie and any other giantess around here?” Tory continued.

Frankie and Kristina eyes both fell on the regular wrapped protectively by Frankie’s fingers as he continued to speak.

“The same thing could happen to either you, but you act like you don’t care either way.” He ended as Kristina gave them another shrug with her shoulders and walked towards Frankie and lowered her head towards Tory.

“Honestly it has nothing to do with me little guy, what happened is already done, but if your that concerned for your tall giantess friend here, then you should convince her to join our little group and maybe if you’re interested she could bring you along to; I know it definitely beats hanging around Frankie here all damn day.” She giggled as Frankie glared at her again.

“Well Frankie….Still won’t take my offer.” Kristina asked her as Frankie closed her eyes for a split second and reopened them.

“We’ll pass on the offer thanks; now if you’re done I have to close up and leave.” She finished as she turned her back towards Kristina and walked towards the bar with her regular still in her hand.

“You’re not going to walk your Exgirlfriend to the door?” Kristina sarcastically asked.

“I think you can find the way out.” Frankie responded without hesitation as she walked behind the bar and into the back where employees were only allowed; leaving Kristina standing there by herself.

“Oh well…I’m pretty you’ll come around ….It just….Takes the right motivation.” Kristina snickered as she turned around and walked right out of the Bar; A nerve wrecking smile appearing across her face as she walked back into town.

Meanwhile – Back at the apartment.

Jaden looked up at the two giantesses that sat behind him as their eyes were glued on to the TV screen. He knew whatever the news just informed them was bad; but on what scale.

“A whole giantess group…..Gone.” Jaden spoke up suddenly.

“Not just whole giantess group squirt….A whole damn sorority. “Alex spoke up after him. “20 giantesses gone….All the face of the earth…Just like that.” Alex finished as she still looked at the screen in front of them.

“I know….I can’t believe that something like this would happen.” Ava followed as Jaden looked back and forth between the two giantesses.

“Ok….I know that this is bad and all; but was this a major sorority or something?” Both girls looked down at him for a split second. “I mean it’s all over the news; but you two talk like they were the top sorority or something.” He finished as he looked back up at the two giantesses staring down at him.

Ava leaned back on the sofa crossing her arms. “Not just a top sorority, but a very popular and active one. Basically a top five favorite throughout the entire university.” She finished.

“No arguments here Ava.” Alex stepped in as she looked down at Jaden who was still standing on the table. “They basically handled a lot around the university; whether it was charity work to using the school finances to help either built on to the school; adding extra classes and stuff like that or just make something useful; giving the extra space around campus that giantess and regulars can use.” She explained as she looked over towards Ava, who nodded her head.

“Not only that.” Ava began to add. “This was one of the few sororities’ that actually founded the whole accommodation thing you see around you.” Ava pointed out.
Jaden raised a quick eyebrow at Ava. “Wait I thought that Ryan and the government did all that?” He stopped her.

Ava shook her head. “No; not entirely, they eventually got into the whole project; probably giving the illusion that it’s ok to live here and stuff; which it actually is now that Ryan has….Um…Calmed down so to speak.” Ava titled her head towards Alex, who ignored her notion. “But it was mainly that sorority that started the whole building process here.” Ava ended as Alex sat down on the couched, her elbows on her knees and her hands holding up her head.

“Wow….All that huh?” Jaden said as he turned his back towards the TV Screen as it showed the sorority flaring up in flames as it burned slowly to the ground. “Then if they were doing all that; then who would want to do something like this to them; especially if that group was so important to this hell on earth community.” Jaden wondered.

“Hey we have a mall little guy!” Ava exclaimed. “It’s not hell as long as you have a mall.” She smiled, but then realized it was probably too early for a joke as Alex looked over at for a second and then back down at Jaden.

“Honestly squirt I can’t tell you; especially if that person had the tools to do all that.” She pointed at the screen. “Whoever did it made 20 giantesses disappear without a trace; no clothing or anything?” Alex stated as Ava folded up her knees on to the couch wrapping her arms around them.

“Do you think the university is going to be closed tomorrow for an investigation or something?” She asked her best friend.

Alex shook her head negativity.” I doubt it; they’ll probably want us all there so they can question all the giantess and regulars who go there; just to see if they can find any leads.” Alex answered.

“But would anyone speak up.” Jaden asked; catching the blonde’s attention. “Like it’s not like they’re going to up and say “Oh I saw what happened, I’ll tell you everything.” Jaden pointed out. “If whoever did this took out 20 giantess without anyone knowing then what the hell do you think would happen to the students if they decide to speak up?” He asked them as both Alex and Ava looked at each other for a moment; pondering his statement.

With a deep sigh Ava gripped her knees tighter as she began to speak. “Maybe it’s just best if we drop this whole thing and see what happens tomorrow; I mean the school is going to be depressing as it is with all this going on.“

“Yea no kidding.” Alex replied as she stood up from the couch and looked down at Jaden as well. “Look I got an early class in the morning and so far I don’t have any text or call about school being cancelled so I think I’m going to go ahead and go to bed.” She said. “And squirt you’d probably want to go to bed to; I have to leave earlier than you do so you better get some rest….It may be a long walk.” Alex smirked as she walked off from the couch and headed towards her room.

“Wait….Wait a minute; you not going to at least drop me off?” He yelled at her.

“Nope, I can’t; I have a test that first class so I can’t be trying to wake you up if I want to get there on time.” Alex responded as Jaden sat back down and rolled his eyes at the tall blond giantess.

“Men, I can make it on my own.” He said confidently.

“Ok good then.” She yawned. “Night you two; Ava are you staying here or going home?” Alex asked as Ava quickly lay out on the sofa.

“I’m not going out there; I’ll be fine right here.” She said as Jaden stood up as well.

“Well I guess I’ll go to bed to; first day of school tomorrow and it’s already shit happening. “ He stated as he let out a deep breath. “I got a feeling it’s going to be a long day.”

“Yea it is….” Ava replied.” I think we all need to get some sleep; we’re going to need it.” She finished as she extended her hands towards Jaden; allowing him to step on to it so she could let him down on the carpet.

“Yea we are.” Alex said. “Alright….Goodnight you two….Sweet dreams.” She said as she walked into her room; leaving Jaden to walk to his and Ava to sleep on the couch that she so happily pulled out.

“Night!” They both replied as the three got situated in their own space and drifted off into a good night sleep; not knowing what was waiting them or the school the next day.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry it took so long; trying to get a new computer and stuff so I can update a bit more. My labtop is slow and irritating; so It's hell trying to type on this thing. But I can say that I am happy I updated this story and will continue it. Again sorry it took so long....This is a just a fill up chapter; building up to what's really going.....But you know I won't reveal that secret so early, now will I lol. Hope this catches your attention as I know the following chapters to come.

Happy reading.