- Text Size +


Nicole, along with Marcus and the rest of the small group of regulars could only stare in utter fear as Frankie continued to smirk down at them. It was as if people walked passed them, ignoring the situation completely as Frankie now held the upper hand against her group of giantess haters.

“How….How could you?” Nicole managed to whine; her eyes on the verge of tears as she couldn’t possibly stomach what she had just witnessed. “He was sticking up for you and you…You…You just ate him! Like he was nothing! What the fuck is wrong with you?” She cried as Marcus quickly placed both hands on her shoulders, glaring up at Frankie.

“She’s right man, that wasn’t even cool. You did nothing but prove a point.” He gritted his teeth in anger as Frankie’s smirk never left her face. “You sick monsters think that you can just do whatever you want and that’s it, nothing else matters. How the fuck do you Bitches live with yourself doing this to other people?” He growled as Frankie’s smirk slowly vanished. Her straight facing peering down at the group of regulars before her, showing no sign of what her next move might be.

Nicole was crying; her head buried into Marcus’s chest. The other regulars was close to acting out in pure panic, but Frankie’s stare kept them from making any sudden moves.

The word about how giantesses are quick to snuff out regulars that try to make a break for it got around quick. No one wanted to be next person that a giantess might decide to step on for sport.

Her facial expression unchanged, Frankie continued to look down at her regular sized peers; Her Turquoise eyes scanning the small group of regulars before her, secretly smiling on the inside of how they quickly acknowledge what she could do to them.

Marcus and the rest of the regulars continued to look up at Frankie, terrified and angry as the giantess continued her gaze. Fearing the end for them, Marcus was about to close his eyes, until he saw something slowly poking out of Frankie’s jaw.

“What the…” He squinted his eyes, his vision trying to decipher if he saw what he thought he did. “Is that? It can’t be?” He mumbled under his breath.

Unseen by the rest of the regulars, but felt by Frankie; her expression completely changed from blank to a slightly shocked one. Slowly opening her jaws, she quickly reached inside, her two fingers wrapping around the waist of a completely soaked regular.

Without the slightest bit of hesitation, she pulled him out; opening the palm of her hand, letting him lay there for a second as he fought to catch his breath.

The regulars that stood in front of her were completely shocked. Their minds couldn’t believe that the shirtless regular was practically lying in her palm, even after they were sure that she had swallowed him whole, if not in bits and pieces.

Frankie looked down at the regular in her hand as he quickly gave her a hateful glare.” Hey tiny had fun?” She smiled at him.

His glare unchanged, he slowly sat up. “Frankie! What the hell was that for?” He screamed up at her. “I thought you were going to fucking kill me! What the fuck is wrong with you?” He continued to yell up at her as her smile never left her face.

“Yea, well….I didn’t did I?” She answered back, completely ignoring the group of regulars at her feet. “I thought you might actually like the ride, you never complained before.” She responded.

Tory didn’t let up. “That’s because I knew where I was going, you can’t just shove me in your mouth like I’m food or something, you know.” He fought back.

“You volunteered to be my food before, so what’s the problem now?” Frankie asked him back sweetly, as if she hadn’t done anything to upset the regular in her hand. “I think I heard you mumbling in your sleep one time that you just wanted me to eat you and be done with it.” She pointed out. “I remember you specifically saying “Just chew me, don’t swallow just chew.” She poked fun at him as Tory went red from embarrassment.

“Oh and there was the time, you wanted me to crush you to.” Frankie reminded him as she placed her other left index finger on her chin and thought about it for a second. “You know you talk in your sleep a lot.” She lightly laughed as the soaked regular was still dripping from her saliva.

“That’s not even close to what we’re talking about and what the fuck Frankie? Why the hell did you take off my shirt? Give it back!” He yelled at her as he stuck his hand out, waiting for his upper garment to be returned to him.

Frankie’s eyes slowly left the regular as she looked down at her right Adidas covered foot. Then she slowly diverted her eyes away from Tory and began to whistle. “Frankie…Frankie!” Tory yelled up at her.

“Yes.” She answered, as if she was in trouble.

“Where is my shirt?” Tory asked her slowly as Frankie tore her eyes away from him again and began to whistle, as if she didn’t know what he was talking about.

“Frannnnkiiiee….” Tory dragged out as Frankie slowly brought her eyes back towards him.

Smiling nervously. “Yea, about that, see…I kind of got carried away and well…It’s under my shoe.” She admitted shyly.

Now it was Tory’s turn to have a blank expression on his face as he looked up at the giantess that held him in her palm. “Frankie…Why is my shirt under your shoe?” He asked her calmly.

Frankie gave him a short awkward laugh. “Well you see, It wasn’t like I planned for that to happen, I kind of just got caught up in the moment and well…When it came off, I wanted to add a little more drama to the whole thing and well, now it’s stuck to the bottom of my shoe.” She smiled back at him. “Soooo…That’s that.” She added on as Tory let out a long sigh.

“What?” Frankie responded. “You have more shirts don’t you?” She asked him, still ignoring the gawking eyes of the regulars at her feet.

“THAT’S NOT THE POINT YOU IDIOT!” Tory yelled up at her. “I don’t buy shirts for you to just trample all over!” He waved his arms frantically as he continued to scream up at her.

“Why not? I trample you all the time? What’s the difference? Remember that time where we…”

“Don’t you dare say it! That was your idea and you know it.” He fought against her, completely forgetting where they were.

“Um, no it’s more like I had an idea and you made it even better by saying…”

“Frankie!” Tory interrupted her again.

“What I’m just saying how you wanted me to tape you to the bottom of my shoe and wanted me to go on about my school day without noticing you. That’s what you said right?” Frankie smiled as Tory slowly palmed his face, sighing at her bluntness.

“What? I don’t really see your point in all this.” Frankie continued until her eyes fell back down on the regulars before her. “Besides…” She began as she slowly placed Tory on her right shoulder. “I wanted to get my point across to these fucking dickheads.” Her face didn’t display anger, but you can tell by the sound of her voice that she was more than upset.

“Yes, I may be a giantess.” Frankie slightly glared down at the regulars that looked up in awe at her. “And yes, I may have strength to end your lives with a single stomp, but that doesn’t mean I’m not human. I still have a heart that beats like the rest of you.” Her eyes scanned the area as she spoke.

“But…But you…” Nicole stammered.

“I did what you wanted me to do.” Frankie’s eyes set on her. “Just as easily as I could have swallowed tiny here. “

“Tory…” Tory corrected.

“…Tiny.” Frankie glanced back at him, causing Tory to turn his head, ignoring her comment. “Like I was saying, I could have easily chosen you and if I did…I think you know the rest.” Frankie stated as she crossed her arms, staring down at Nicole as she glared back up at Frankie.

Nicole gritted her teeth as she glared back up at her, balling up her fist in the process. “That’s just like you giantess. All you did was prove how right we are about much of a threat you are to us regulars.” She hissed.

“So what’s your argument?” Frankie retaliated. “You regulars are every bit a threat to us, just as we are to you. Not to mention, you’ve been a threat to yourselves for who knows how long.” She finished.

“We’re not talking about us!” Nicole yelled up at her as Frankie’s eyes narrowed instantly.” We’re talking about you giant monstrosities! When will you get it through that oversized head of yours that nobody wants you here?” Nicole screamed at Frankie, who just stared at her.

Tory looked at Frankie and slowly down at Nicole, this time sensing that Frankie won’t just make a point, she’ll probably make a statement. “Regulars keep disappearing because of people like you! People keeping running away from you, just so we won’t get crushed because of your lack of awareness for people smaller than you!” Nicole ranted on.

“And whose fault was that?” Frankie shot back, this time silencing the AGA speaker. “Last time I checked, I was fine the way I was, until your government! That’s right, the people in control of you made me and hundreds of other girls this way! Don’t blame us for being the way we are! Blame the people you have to work for a living just so you can pay them off with your taxes, which they take out of your paycheck every week.” Frankie bellowed as Nicole took a step back in shock as the giantess voiced her opinion.

“Regardless of how you feel, I did not come here to pick a fight with either of you, but I will warn you. Be careful who you start a war with. We giantess can be peaceful until you overstep your boundaries.” Frankie ended as she slightly glanced back at Tory, who was looking at her, stunned as well as the rest of them.

“You ready to go?” She asked.

Tory looked at her for a moment, but before he could say anything he saw a rock fly up from Nicole, smacking Frankie in the side of the face.

Unfazed by the rock that Nicole through, Frankie slowly turned her head towards the female regular. “When I said we didn’t want you here, I meant it.” Nicole stood her ground as the group of regulars behind her made sure to step back away from Nicole as they watched as both Nicole and Frankie, exchanged glares with each other. “I’m not scared of you….” Nicole stated, trying not to sound intimidated.

Frankie turned towards the regular, still glaring down at her. “Good, then I won’t have to feel bad. After all, I did tell you not to overstep your boundaries, so allow me to return the favor.” Frankie stated as she took a step forward towards Nicole.

Tory eyes quickly widened as he stood up on Frankie’s shoulder. “Whoa, Frankie; calm down, it was an accident, she didn’t mean it.” Tory quickly came to Nicole’s defense.

Frankie took another step towards Nicole. “Hitting me deliberately after I tried to walk away is not an accident tiny.” Frankie seethed as she stood over Nicole, who now shaking in complete fear as Frankie’s size dwindled her own. “If she wants to fight so badly then I’ll give the little shit a fight. One that she can talk about for the rest of her life…However long that will be.” A cruel smirk appeared on Frankie’s face.

“She’s a regular Frankie, it’s not even fair. Come on let’s just go.” Tory tried to reason with her. “She’s just trying to get you to prove her right, that’s all. Don’t fall for it.” Tory continued on.

“Well, I don’t see why I can’t give the little shit what she wants.” Frankie spoke back. “Besides, it’s her pain, not mines.” Frankie slowly lifted her Adidas covered foot.” Plus, I was told if someone ever hits me, to hit them back and I think I’m entitled to self-defense at this point.” Frankie continued to smirk down at Nicole who was practically shivering at her statement.

“Come on Frankie, you’re a giantess now the same principles don’t apply anymore.” Tory stated as Frankie eyes quickly shot towards him, making him shutter at how she looked at him.

Tory gulped, trying to choose his next words carefully. “Look, what I’m trying to say is that, by herself she’s not a real threat to you like you are to her.” Tory began to explain. “I’m not saying that you’re not right on how you should be treated, but this…It’s not right and you know it.” Tory pointed down at Nicole, who quivered in the shadow of Frankie’s foot.

Her body trembled uncontrollably, not knowing what was going to happen to her as Tory continued to try and talk Frankie down.

Frankie’s eyes were still locked on Tory as she slowly brought her foot back away from Nicole. “You proved your point Frankie, even if she doesn’t get it. She knows that she can’t do anything to you, but there’s no point in being hated by everyone is there?” Tory asked her as Frankie continued to stare down at Tory before redirecting her glare towards Nicole.

“Tiny, do you hate me?” Frankie simply asked as Tory responded by blinking in confusion.

“What? No, why would I hate you?” Tory answered her as if the question was self-explanatory.

“Good, then answer this for me. Why would I care about a bunch of giantess haters, hating me? They already hate me as it is and I haven’t even done anything….Yet.” Keeping her eyes on Nicole, Frankie made sure to put the emphasizes on “Yet”.

Tory was about to answer, but found it hard to counter Frankie’s logic as he slowly looked down from Frankie’s shoulder, staring at Nicole, who was basically on her knees at his point. “True, I guess I didn’t think about it like that.” Tory sighed as he tore his eyes away from Nicole’s pleading form, back up to Frankie’s face. “Still though, Frankie you’re not like them or the other giantess that they compare you to.” Tory told her as Frankie grunted under her breath as she looked down at the regular in front of her.

Full of fear and complete anxiety, Frankie rolled her eyes at the sight and glanced back at the regular on her shoulder. “I guess you’re right this time around tiny.” Frankie sighed, calming herself down as she brought her eyes back to rest on Nicole, whose heart was beating out of her chest at the close call that almost happened.

“Look, like I said I didn’t come here to start anything with either you, but it’s like I said, be careful who you start a war with. Other giantess won’t be so nice; some of them will crush you and won’t even give it a second thought.” Frankie spoke down towards them. “You’re right to a certain extent, there are giantesses that do horrible things to regulars, but as you can see.” Frankie nodded her head to the regular on her shoulder. “I’m not one of them. I don’t randomly go out and kill regulars for my amusement, so how about you stop expressing your emotions blindly, before you really get hurt.” Frankie suggested as she turned her back to the small group of regulars and began to walk off.

Her foot falls shook the ground beneath her, causing the ripples to be felt by the group of regulars that she just left.

“You know, you could have a been a little bit nicer back there.” Tory looked over to her, sitting on her shoulder as she walked.

Frankie didn’t look back before she spoke. “If I had, then she would go on talking like that to someone else and eventually gotten herself killed. “Frankie told him. “I damn near did it.” Frankie admitted.

“Yea, but you didn’t, so be proud of yourself. You proved that you’re a better person.” Tory smiled at her, but Frankie didn’t return it.

“No I’m not; if you didn’t say anything you would have heard a squishy sound every time I took a step.” Frankie responded truthfully. “People like that are just really asking for trouble, when it comes down to the differences of regulars and giantesses.” Frankie explained as Tory could only nod his head in agreement.

“Don’t get me wrong, I do understand that we are divided because of our physical appearance, but starting trouble with a giantess just because is just asking for trouble, most of the time trouble you can’t get yourself out of.” Frankie ended as her eyes watched as both regulars and giantesses walked passed them. “It’s bad enough that we’re already in the situation that we’re in, hating each other in this hell hole only makes it worse.” She took a deep breath before taking a glance at the regular on her shoulder. “People are so stupid and selfish that it’s sickening, then wonder why we have the problems that we have.” Frankie shook her head as Tory could only agree with her statement.

“Maybe it’s just a human thing.” Tory added. “I don’t know why we force ourselves to hate each other and teach it to other people to do the same thing, but I guess that’s just the way life is, especially here.” Tory took a deep breath of fresh air as he witnessed the same scene as Frankie did.

“So where were you going anyway?” Tory asked her, changing the subject.

“I’m going off to class.” Frankie answered him, turning her head towards him. “You’re going in my shoe.” She smiled at him, like nothing was wrong.

“Huh? What? Why!” Tory shouted. “What did I do?”

Frankie couldn’t keep a straight face as she let out a slight giggle at Tory’s expression. “You helped the girl out, so you got to take her place and since she was going under my foot, I guess that’s where you have to go.” Frankie continued to smile at him.

“Huh? Frankie that’s not even fair!” Tory screamed at her. “I was stopping you from doing something you might have regretted.” Tory fought back.

“Yep, and now you’re going in my shoe for it. Don’t worry; knowing you, you’ll have fun.” Frankie smiled as Tory continued to try and protest against his giantess friend, but Frankie wasn’t even listening.





Chapter End Notes:


Here it guys and gals. (If girls are reading this.) I just decided to go with the continuation of Frankie's part because I'm sure you guys wanted to know what was going to happen after the last chapter. So here it is, I hope you readers enjoy!