- Text Size +

Morning on campus was as usual as it would ever be for most of the students there, both regulars and giantess alike. Footsteps could be heard amongst the innocent laughter of those who attended the university as students made their way to class, or just hung around various spots on school grounds.

Sitting amongst these students was Jaden, waiting for Ava outside of his first class. He sighed deeply, his mind clearly on the night before as he watch students walk in different directions.

He blinked a bit, still wiping the sleep from his light brown eyes as he struggled to stay awake. “That first class was so boring.” He yawned, stretching as he slumped back against the wall he was leaning against.

He was dressed for the weather as he wore a pair of black cargo shorts, suited with a light blue polo short, a pair of white ankle socks and white sneakers. The sun beamed down as the morning breeze blew passed him causing him to close his eyes for a second to enjoy it.

“Well one down and more to go.” He yawned again as his mind quickly flashed back to the events that transpired to the night before. An image of Ryan’s body in Alex’s cellphone popped up in his mind as he recalled how she reacted to the unexpected picture message.

-Flashback-

Alex and Jaden were struck in fear as they gazed at the picture on Alex’s phone. The blood stain was there, splattered across the cement of the photo as Jaden slowly lifted his head up to look at Alex’s terrified face. 

“Alex….That….That can’t be Ryan right?” Jaden asked her as he took a step back from the giantess looming over him. “I thought you said you didn’t….” 

“I didn’t!” Alex screamed as Jaden’s eyes shot open at the loud yell forced from Alex’s mouth as she turned the phone back around for her to look at the picture herself. “I swear! I don’t know what the fuck this is or what happened to him after I left.” She shivered as she continued to eye the picture that was sent to her. 

“I know I roughed him up a bit, but I didn’t….” She continued to shake as Jaden looked up at her unable to speak. “I mean, I had the chance to and yea he would have deserved every bit of it, but I didn’t kill him. I promise I didn’t.” Alex sniffed as Jaden continued to look up at the giantess girl for a moment.

He took a deep breath. “Ok. Look calm down we can figure this out alright. Just tell me what happened the last time you were with Ryan.” Jaden told her as Alex continued to sniff a bit. “Come on Alex, don’t break down on me ok just tell me what happened.”

Alex, still shaking, gazed down at the mega sized regular in front of her and nodded her head at his request. “I….Well….I….I took away…I hurt him ok….But that’s it, I didn’t paint the ground with his insides or anything.” She stammered. “I was just angry and I finally took it out on the right person and now I get this shit sent to my phone!” She bellowed as she dropped the phone on the counter in front of Jaden, who jumped back, barely out of its range. 

“Alex!” Jaden called her name as Alex looked back at the regular and noticed that she nearly dropped her phone on him and sighed.

“Dammit….My bad, I’m just…Arrghh…This is fucking sick.” She grunted as Jaden sat down looking up at her. “I mean who in the fuck would sit there and text somebody this shit, it’s over. Ryan is done and can’t hurt anybody else obviously, so why send me this shit.” She ranted. 

-Flashback Ended –

Jaden sighed as he thought about Alex. “I guess getting sent something like that would surprise anybody, especially anybody living here.” He spoke to himself as his eyes surveyed the area. “But who would even think to do something like this? And how do they even know what went on back there to begin with?” Questions rained through his head as he took another deep breath as he continued to wait for Ava.

He rubbed the right temple with his right hand. “I guess there’s no point in trying to worry about right now.” He told himself as he looked around again. “Not by myself anyway, where the fuck is Ava?” He asked himself out loud, looking around for the giantess that was supposed to meet him after class.

“That’s a nice name, is that your girlfriend or something?” Jaden heard a voice from beside him as he quickly turned his head to meet a pair of hazel eyes staring directly at him. He eyes fitted the entire figure into his vision as he saw the voice belonged to a Hazel eyed girl, with dark brown hair tied into a ponytail.

He noticed that she wore a black jean skirt with dark brown shirt with a few slits on the side of it. Her light skin shined as the sun beamed down on the both of them. On her wrist was a pair of silver colored bracelets on both wrist, plus a large black band on her right wrist, adding to her accessories. On her feet she wore a pair of brown color boots with a low heel on the bottom of them.

“Hi, umm, no just a good friend of mine.” Jaden replied, caught off guard as the girl let out a small giggle in front of him.

“You don’t have to lie to me.” She stepped closer to him, leaning against the wall beside him. “I’m just messing with you.” She added as she turned her head towards him. “You looked like you were totally out of it in class today, long night?” She asked him innocently as Jaden slowly nodded his head as a reply.

“Long night isn’t really the right phrase for it, but yea, you could say that.” He answered her honestly as she nodded her head in his response.

“Yea It’s been hectic for a lot of people nowadays, especially with that whole giantess sorority disappearing and all.” She spoke as she kept her eyes locked on to him. “You must be new here, because I never seen you around here before.” She pointed out as Jaden nodded again.

“Yea, I just transferred here actually.” He answered her. “But I came here during spring break, so today is actually my first day here.” He took his eyes off of her, watching the students walk around on campus in front of them.

“Oh really?” The brown haired girl sparked up. “Well then allow me to be the first one to welcome you to GRCU.” She smiled at him. “What’s your name by the way? Mine’s Charlotte.” She extended her hand towards him, using the other hand to hold up a few books that she was carrying.

“Thanks for the welcome.” Jaden accepted her hand and shook it. “The names Jaden Westbrook.”

“Westbrook, like the basketball player Westbrook?” She asked jokingly. “The guy that played for the Thunders years ago.”

“Basketball fan huh?” Jaden responded. “But no far from it, I wish though; then I wouldn’t have to be here of all places.” He laughed a bit.

“Oh it’s not that bad here. I mean some things happen from time to time, but if you really aren’t the type to get involved in something unnecessary, then you should be fine.” She stated as Jaden turned his head back towards her.

“Like the giantess sorority incident?” Jaden brought back up.

“Yea, that…Something on that scale tends to happen just as often as a plain robbery down here, but it’s mostly to regulars like us though. It’s rare that a handful of giantess would just up and disappear into thin air like that.” Charlotte sighed as she took her eyes off of Jaden and looked upward towards the sky. “Normally it’s us that go missing in groups like that. Simply because a giantess either crushed or ate them; or for her own fun kidnapped them, but regulars still would never turn up again.” She explained as Jaden’s eyes found their way towards her face.

“You make it sound like regulars just come here to get snuffed out or something.” Jaden pointed out as Charlotte brought her attention back towards the half-sized mega. “Is it really that bad of a slaughter of regulars over here?” He asked her as a small smile appeared on her face as she shook her head.

“More like a war between regulars and giantess in a sense.” Charlotte answered honestly. “But don’t get me wrong, you may find a giantess getting taken down by a bunch of regulars from time to time.” She told him as Jaden’s eyebrows arched a bit in interest.

“Really? What do you mean? Like is that really possible?” He asked, completely engrossed in the conversation.

“Possible? Yea it’s possible.” Charlotte answered with a somewhat surprised look on her face. “There are things that can put a giantess down if need be, but people tend to forget that because giantesses intimidate them with their size and strength and before you know it…” Charlotte snapped her fingers for emphasis. “It’s over.”

“So what do you think happened to the giantess sorority that disappeared?” Jaden asked her.” Do you think a bunch of regulars set it up in a way to take them out?” Charlotte shook her head at his question almost immediately.

“Nah, I doubt it.” She answered him. “Even though it’s not unheard of, I doubt that even a large group of regulars would try their luck with a large group of giantesses, especially if their all in one spot.” Charlotte answered as Jaden was about to say something, but both of their attentions diverted to a large set of footsteps that were heading towards them.

There he saw Ava, dressed in a white shirt with gold tribal designs and black trimmings with a pair of black jeans and the same colored Nike sneakers stop in front of them.

“Hey little guy, sorry I’m late, I had to talk to my professor about making up a paper because of well…You know.” Ava quickly explained as her eyes quickly turned to the regular sized female standing beside Jaden as both of her hands cuffed her book close to her stomach. “Hey little guy whose your friend here?” Ava asked curiously as Jaden looked up at Ava and then back at Charlotte.

“Oh this is Charlotte, I just met her and she was just telling about some of the things that go on around here, or have happened around here.” Jaden answered as he looked back up at Ava. “She’s in my first class so you know, we were just talking that’s all.” He smiled at her as Ava slowly knelt down in front of them and lowered her palm to the ground.

“What’s up Charlotte, the names Ava.” Ava smiled as she introduced herself, but Charlotte didn’t respond. She kept her eyes away from Ava as she slightly shook with nervousness. “Are you nervous? Ava asked her as Charlotte nodded her head for a second as Ava let out a slight giggle. “Don’t worry; I don’t bite…..Much anyway.” She assured as Jaden just rolled his eyes as Ava and looked at Charlotte.

“Don’t worry, she’s harmless. She’s scared of roaches and their smaller than we are.” Jaden stated trying to ease Charlotte’s nervousness as Ava playfully glared at Jaden.

“I don’t care how small those little bastards are.” She playfully scolded. “I don’t want those damn things crawling all over me.” She added on.

“But you’re a giantess; they should be any problem to stomp out.” Jaden said to her as Ava eyes slightly narrowed at him.

“Those things carry germs and are disgusting and have too many legs for me, I don’t want those things near me, end of story.” She tried to end the conversation as Jaden just sighed before turning back to Charlotte.

“You’re a giantess Ava, could you at least act like one.” Jaden said faking a disappointed tone.

“Oh, you want me to act like a giantess?” Ava smirked down at him. “Alright then, I’ll keep that in mind for later little guy, but remember you asked for it.” She said as she lowered her hand downward towards the two regulars. “Now come on, I’m hungry and I don’t think I can last any longer without something going into my stomach.” Ava said as she gestured for the two regulars to hop on. “Come on little guy and bring your friend to, I don’t mind giving her a ride.” She said as Jaden hopped on her palm and turned towards Charlotte.

“Come on Charlotte, Ava doesn’t….”

“I’m fine.” Charlotte spoke quickly, making sure not to make eye contact with Ava.

“Huh?” Jaden responded questionably. “You sure, I mean Ava said she doesn’t….” Jaden was cut off again.

“I said I’m fine.” Charlotte replied coldly, earning a slight glare from Ava as Ava lifted her palm off the ground, standing back up in the process. “You can go with her if you want to Jaden, but keep her away from me.” Charlotte returned the glare towards Ava as Jaden continued to be thrown for a loop at the sheer attitude change of Charlotte.

“Charlotte what’s…?” Charlotte cut him off again.

“Don’t…”Charlotte glared angrily at Ava. “Don’t you dare come near me again.” She seethed. “I know how you monsters are, so don’t act all chubby with me, you tall bitch.” Charlotte spat catching Jaden completely off guard, until Ava spoke up.

“I see what’s going on here.” Ava growled lightly. “You’re one of those Anti-Giantess supporters aren’t you?” Ava mouthed hatefully.

“Anti-Giantess Supporters?” Jaden looked at her with a confusion written all over his face.

“Yea…People that support the Anti-Giantess group and try to cause an upstart against us giantess. They refuse to cooperate with giantesses in general and blame us for this hellhole that we all live in right now.” Ava explained slightly gritting her teeth.

Charlotte bared her fangs as well as she glared up at Ava. “That’s right, it’s your fault that everyone is in this mess, if it hadn’t been for monsters like you, I would be sitting at home doing something more important with my life.” She argued.

“Well you can start by stop calling me a monster.” Ava shot back. “Maybe the first thing you should probably be doing is changing that fucked up attitude of yours.” She added as Charlotte grinded her teeth.

“Charlotte, hold on it’s not like Ava had anything to do with why any of us are here.” Jaden stepped in as Charlotte ignored him, still glaring madly at Ava.

“Don’t bother little guy.” Ava kept her eyes locked on Charlotte. “Talking to people like her is like trying to talk to PETA about leaving a dog in the car for five minutes.” Ava continued to glare. “There’s just no point in talking to people who let their hatred like hers cloud their fucking judgement.” She hissed as Charlotte fist tightened around her belongings.

“Well if it wasn’t for you giant walking land masses then maybe things would be better here.” Charlotte stepped forward. “You look down us like were nothing, but we all know the truth.” She kept grinding her teeth.

Ava eyebrow rose as Charlotte was finishing her statement. “You’re just jealous that you can’t even call yourself human anymore.” Ava’s eyes shot up as they quickly narrowed as her anger began to boil. “It burns you up doesn’t it?” Charlotte pressed on. “Not to be able to walk beside the rest of us, to be treated differently because of how insignificant your height is. You look down us, but the reality is you wish you could walk with us like a regular human being.” Ava was now fuming as Jaden eyes quickly locked on to Ava as her breathing began to pick up.

“Your nothing more than a large mass of waste just piling up. Nothing more than a walking dump.” Charlotte blasted but her eyes widened as a large shadow hovered over her.

“I just had about enough you.” Ava spoke darkly as her Nike clad foot hung over Charlotte. “I may not be the same size as you anymore and my size might cause me some problems, but one benefit is I get to take out hateful little bitches like you so I hope you…”

“AVA!’ Jaden screamed at her, gaining Ava’s attention in an instant.

Blinking her eyes, she glanced over at Jaden who was standing in the palm of her hand glaring at her with his arms crossed. “Foot! Down...Now!” He demanded as Ava still held her glare at Charlotte, but slowly brought her foot back on the ground.

“Sorry little guy, the little piss ant down there was starting to get on my nerves.” Ava apologized as Charlotte hateful glare returned to Ava, but not without noticing how Jaden got her to listen to him.

“So you can keep that bitch on a leash huh?” Charlotte snorted as Jaden turned his attention towards her.

“Charlotte don’t you think you’re taking this a bit too far? I mean you don’t even know her.” He defended his giant friend.

“Too far?” Charlotte quickly responded. “Hell, the fact that she’s able to walk around with us is too much for monsters like her.” Charlotte pointed at her. “Jaden, you don’t have to stick for this tall bimbo or any of her kind.” She finished as she turned her back to the two. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” She said as she walked off but stopped in mid-step, glancing behind her at Ava. “And please….Giant sized dog at home.” She finished as she left the two staring at her as she left.

Ava’s free hand clenched into a tight fist as her glare refuse to soften, even has the regular left. “That fucked up little bitch….” She growled as Jaden couldn’t do anything but stare in disbelief at what just transpired in front of him.

Chapter End Notes:

 


Guess who's back by popular demand! Lol, I've read some of the reviews and people wanted to see this story finish. So I'm back on the job to try and deliver to the people. "Crowd claps in the background." Chapters may not be updated as frequent as I would like, but I will try to get the ball rolling again, so I ask for all to leave their thoughts and comments and I'll continue on with the story.