- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A world ran by women and men who are dominated by women.

 We join in on the world set 10 years after today and the world is slightly different than it is now.

 Todd Davis had decided to build a time machine and travel to this time from our own. He told his girlfriend about his plans and she begged him to let her go with him. He relented after her constant begging and they took off in his newly minted time machine for the year 2024.

 Todd and Amy stepped foot outside of their time machine and were back where their house used to be. They were both confused when they stepped out and noticed the house they were in seemed to be larger...far larger. Todd checked his clock to see if it was still working and it was. He stepped out onto the cold concrete floor and noticed everything looked like a normal house except is was built to 10 times it's normal scale. He wondered if he had been transported onto the set of a movie about giants.

 

Something caught his eyes in the distance,it seemed to look like a large pink fabic laying on the ground about 100 yeard ahead of him. Todd motioned for Amy to follow him and they both walked over to the large pink item. When they reached it they were both shocked to discover what the item was. It was a pair of panties and it looked like they had been used. Todd's nose confirmed it when he took a whiff and smelled the almost familar scent of female juices. He used to love smelling Amy's panties after she had worn them.

 

 Just as Todd was lost in his own world the pair of tinies heard the loudest boomin of their lives and looked up to what was causing it. What they saw shocked them...it was the largest pair of legs they had ever seen and these legs were only the beginning of an even larger woman.

 

 

The young cheerleader walked down the stairs and smelled something she hadn't in a while. She smelled a man and when she did her loins began to moisten at the thought of what she could do to them. The male species was now endangered because of the high mortality rate of their birth. The Y chromosome was shrinking and soon it wouldn't be there at all. Female scientists tried everything they could and decided to freeze some males to keep them alive until a solution could be found.

 

 Women who had a man were not likely to let them out of their panties. They would keep them in there and only let them out a couple times a day whn they had to use the facilities. There was a law that any woman could take a man if she could get her hands on them. After that there was a signing of the person into the woman's custody.

 

 Cassidy Hope was the young cheerleader wh sniffed the scent of Todd. She quickly cornered the last turn and saw the sight of him down on the ground. She could smell him and knew she would have them. She knew she needed to be quick because if she wasn't the other 10 girls in the house would be after him. She ran into the laundry room and stared at him.

 

Todd looked on in fear as he saw the gigantic 100 foot form of the gigantic cheerleader. The look on her face scared him even more,her eyes looked dilated and she had a look of lust. He could smell her musky scent from here and knew her body was creating pheremones to attract him. He took Amy by the hand and began running as fast as he could.

 

He looke back and saw that the giantess was now running after him. Todd ran as fast as he could but his tiny legs were no match for her. Worse was the fact that Amy was slowing him down. He picked Amy up and ran as fast as he could looking for anyplace to hide. AS he scanned the room he saw a small gap not ten feet in front of him. He knew if he could reach it he'd be safe. He looked back as his legs began to burn and saw the giantess was right on top of him now. Todd needed just 2 more feet and he was free. He made one last dash as Cassidy brought her huge hand over top of him and began closing her fist.

 

 Todd was nearly in her hands when he slid and made it! Oh no when he slid he lost track of Amy and she was gobbled up by the huge hand of the giantess.

 

 Todd looke out of the crack and knew the giant woman was right out there. He wanted to go out there and save Amy but something wasn't allowing him to do it.

 

 Cassidy smiled as she thought she had finally caught a man. She uncurled her fingers and screamed when she saw it was a tiny woman in her clutches and not a man. She hadn't seen a tiny woman in a while and knew she needed to take her to the enlarging room as it was illegal for any woman to be this small.

 

 Cassidy grunted at the thought of losing her treat and couldn't care less of the woman in her palm. She knew he was in the crack and would find a way to get him out if it was the last thing she did.

Chapter End Notes:

Okay first chapter is up,im gonna try and write a 5 page story for once.