- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Lots of female domination in this one.

Henry awoke his first day of his shrunken life in between his sleeping masters bodies. To his right was Carmen Diaz a very sexy curvy latina with dyed red hair and stiking dark eyes. To his left was Alyssa Truvel a equally stunning but slightly more toned blonde with blue eyes.

 The two girls fell asleep last night on the same bed because they couldn't figure out who would get to sleep with their new roomate. They were two of the first girls to sign up for the Empowerment experience because they had recently come back from bad breakups with controlling boyfriends. The thought of having a shrunken man was very enticing.

 

 Henry was only involved because he couldn't find any other logical lodging options and didn't think spending a couple tears with two hotties would be so bad.

 

 As I earlier stated Henry woke up first of the trio on the queen sized bed with his two queens surrounding him. On either side there was feminine flesh almost entombing him. The sight to any straight man would cause them to get hard but Henry was also a little intimidated. He had only met the girls a couple times before he got shrunk and din't know all their mannerisms.

 

His view was the four canyon walls all around him,kind of like the grand canyon except insted of cliffs he was surrounded by asscheeks. Henry felt his tummy moan and needed something to eat. Luckily the campus had provided him with a mini size scaled dollhouse with everything he needed. There had to be a kitchen in there too with food his scale. He decided this was the time to get something to eat before the two girls woke up. He stood up on the white sheet and strarted walking to where he thought the edge of the bed must be.

 

 Before he could take two steps he heard a very loud moanining which almost knocked him down. It was Carmen waking up and yawning,such a simple little act seemed so powerful to Henry at his scale. 

Carmen was about to sit up when her thought went to last night and how she and Allysa had gotten into a little spat over who would get to sleep with Henry. She remembered their compromise and subsequent sleeping conditions.

 

 The schools president was strict on the rules of the experience and the most important thing was that no was to be no physical harm done to the tiny male. This was all fine and good to Carmen but she still had physical needs and was determined to have her new roomate fullfill some of those. Carmen's mouth went into a grin at the fun she would have these next two years. Too bad she had to share him with another though.

 

Henrycontinued walking but at a faster pace after he heard Carmen get up. There was something about the way she looked at him that made him feel uneasy. He was almost knocked into the air when her giant ass shifter ever so slightly. He hoped she knew he was down here below the covers.

 

 Carmen knew exactly where Henry was and before he could take another step he felt her huge manicured fingers gently wrap themselves around his torso. Even though she was being very gentle and going very slowly the movement almost made him barf.

 

 Carmen knew she needed to be gentle with his tiny body and she was going as slow as she could.He was feeling very ill when he was brought hundreds of feet up in the air to her face. It was only now that he could fully take in most of her features. He could smell the mixture of morning breath on her and it was pretty rank at his size.

 

 Carmen brought him to her eye level and asked him if he had a good night.

 

"Well I guess I did. I'd kinda like to sleep in my own little space tonight though"he responded.

 

Carmen showed a pouty look at this response and hoped it would make him feel guilty.

 

"It's not that I don't like you,it's just that I could easily get squashed by you on accident"

 

Carmen smiled when she heard this knowing he was backpedaling. "You dont have to worry about that my dear. I have several safe places for you to sleep,most notably between my two soft pillows. Kings would probably die for the honor and you get them for free."

 

Henry knew this was getting him nowhere and decided it was best to drop the topic for now. He was still hungry and asked Carmen if she could drop him off in his dollhouse so he could get something to eat.She thought about it for a moment and decided she could curry something in return for helping him.

 

 "Sure i'll drop you off on the way to the restroom but you're gonna have to do something for me."

 

Henry knew  he shouldn't have asked for a favor but that door was open now and it was best not to get his relationship with Carmen off on the wrong foot. "Sure what do you want?"

 

 "Well HenryI would like you to accompany me today to all my classes. I kind of need a man's touch if you know what I mean."

Henry knew exactly what she meant but he didn't want to do it today.He was supposed to get started on his own classes and knew he wouldn't get anything done if he was with Carmen helping her out. He was about to decline her request when her heard another loud moaning coming from the other side of the bed. Allysa had awoken and he knew she probably wanted him too.

 

 Having two smoking hot babes argue over you seemed like such a good idea in principle but not when they were mountain sized.

 

Wiping the sleep out of her eyes Allysa looked over at her two roomates. She saw Carmen clutching Henry in her right fist and knew she wanted to probably take him with her today.

 

"What are you guys doing?" she asked

 

Carmen looked at her and said that she and Henry were going to be spending the day together while she was at class.

 

"Well who made that decision you or Henry?"Allysa asked

 

"We both did Allyssa."

 

Allysa saw the look on Henry's face and knew this was not his idea. The thought of Carmen hogging Henry all to herself was making her slightly ticked off. "He's not yor personal property Carmen. The dean was very clear on the rules of the experience.You can't bully him into doing things for you."

 

"I did no such thing, you're just jealous because Henry likes me better. Is'nt that right Henry?"

 

Henry was turning white as he was put inbetween these mountainous beauties. He knew he couldn't win either way.

"Let's not fight girls this is supposed to be fun. Maybe I could just go to classs on my own so nobody feels left out." he said meekly.

 

"Look what you did now Allyssa you scared him. Don't worry Henry i'll protect you from this blonde bimbo."

 

"What did you call me thunder thighs?"

 

Carmen's cmile turned into an angry look because she hated being called thunder thighs. She set Henry on the side of the bed and lurched at Allyssa knocking her to the ground. Allyssa got back up and jumped on top of Carmen.

 

Henry looked on in fear as he saw these thundering females fighting each other. Once again most guys would live this if there was no fear of being crushed. Henry tried to make it a safe distance off the bed but he wasn't big enough to really get off quick enough.

 

Carmen grabbed Allyssa's hair and began pulling as hard as she could. Allyssa grabbed one of Carmen's arms and bit into it causing her to lose her grip and let go of her hair. The two girls were too wrapped up in their fight that they didn't notice little Henry was a little too close for comfort.

 

 Henry looked on in terro as it was a battle of titans and he was too small to be noticed. He felt the shaking and quaking of their thunderous bodies knocking him up in the air. The two girls continued rolling around on the bed trying to gain an upperhand. Tiny little Henry was trying his hardest to avoid their humongous bodies. Each second they rolled a little close to the edge of the bed and Henry.

 

 Their large sweaty bodies were now rolling along and it seemed like there was nothing Henry could do. He looked up in fear as he saw the shadow of their huge bodies come crashing down around him. Long pillar like legs were flailing around nearly crushing him every passing second. The two girls continued their battle until almost simolteanously their thoughts went to Henry and where they left him.

 

 They bstopped fighting and jumped off the bed hoping he wasn't harmed. They sacnned and scanned looking for his 1 inch form among the messed up bed. After frantically searching for minutes Carmen finally spotted him unharmed but knocked out .

She reached down gently and cradled him in her hands. She looked over at Allyssa and they just stared at each other for a second feeling bad for almost killing him over their selfishness.The female empowerment program was created to give women the right to prove they were better than men when they held power. These two proved they were not and knew they needed to be better.They both decided that they would need to treat each other and Henry with respect. 

These next two years were going to be an experience...hopefully Henry can survive.

Chapter End Notes:

Will the girls keep Henry in good shape or willtheir desires crush him. Let's hope it's the first option for Henry's sake.