- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter has a few new characters in it and an interesting ending. The next chapter should have some fun events going on.

Bianca was laying on her bed, remembering her day of chool and imagining getting the upper hands in all the confrontations she had faced. Like when Sophie had spat in her drink just to see if she would drink it without realizing it. If only she had the guts to throw it in her face. The humiliation that Sophie felt would have been so worth the punishment she would endure forever more but instead she chose to throw the drink away and walk out of the caffateria in shame.

She continued laying there when she felt that something was wrong. Something was missing but she just couldn't place it when she heard a beeping sound coming from the lounge room. That's right, she had forgotten her phone around her drunk of a mother. She should quickly get it before that old hag pawned it for alcohol.
Walking out of her room she passed the poorly, pink-painted, door of her little sister, Casey's, room. What a brat. Always trying to be popular with everyone instead of realizing that everyone's an idiot. She didn't really blame her sister for her horrible life style since it was mostly her friends who took her out to go to the movies or the mall. Just wait, Bianca thought, until she reaches highschool. Then she'll learn what the world is really like.

Casey was about 13, or atleast that's what Bianca guessed, and was at her last year in Primary school, or at least that's what Bianca guessed again. She was your usual talkable, ditzy teen girl and someone whom Bianca did not want to chat with at the moment. She just wanted her phone and get back to the comfort of her room away from normal society.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a warm, Australian, summer day with a small bit of humidity hanging in the air. It wasn't sweltering hot but you'd develop a good coating of sweat just taking a short walk outside. Unfortunately, for Natasha, she had a football game at her university this afternoon and so sweating like a rushing waterfall was quite unavoidable.

Natasha was a beautiful brunette whose looks were merely an add on to her other amazing qualities such as physical prowess and intelliegence. Being a truly gifted persons who was able to practice what she preached she inevitably grew to be rather arrogant. Growing up she had always been stronger, faster and smarter than the other kids which made her super popular with the guys and incredibly hated by the girls.

Being the quaterback at her University didn't help her ego at all either. She was so good that she was almost better than her male counterparts and far superior than any female player. She often thought about forfeiting from a game just to give the other side a winning chance but than chose not to. After all, seeing the crushed look on their faces when her team beat them was glorious. Especially if they prevented them from scoring a single point.

Pulling up to the parking lot she pulled her gearbag from her car and marched up the steps, making her way to the locker rooms. Peaking a look out the window at the green fields of the oval she imagined herself running down those strips, ball in hand and crowds cheers in her ears. A smile spread across her face and she continued her path to the lockers.

Entering the locker room she was greeted by all of her team mates, most of them almost ready for the match. They all cocked their head as they breathed a collective sigh of relief. Apparently they were afriad she wasn't going to come since she had arrived so late but Natasha didn't need any of that stretching and warming up that other athletes had. It made it more challenging for her during an otherwise broing game. Getting her uniform on she pulled her phone out of her pocket and was going to put it in with the rest of her possession before she got the desire to send a text. 

It had been a while since she had spoken with her old friend Bianca and so she decided to give her a quick text. Bianca was kind of like her side kick for when she was in highschool but since they were years apart and that Natasha was now in Australia they didn't talk much except for the occasional email. Typing out the quick greeting she clicked send and put the phone away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bianca walked into the lounge room and saw her unconscious mother snoring loudly on the couch. Picking up her phone from the table she quickly noticed a faint stickiness on the rim which she couldn't find the source too. Maybe there was some residue on the table that made the phone sticky or something.

Walking to her room she passed Casey's again when she heard a loud, pained cough coming from within. Biance grabbed her own door handle and was about to find safety in her room when her conscious got the better of her and she decided to go and see if her sister was alright. Barging into the little girls room she could feel the sickness which had sewn its way through the very air of this room creating a someone nausious feeling. Either that or Bianca was being paranoid about disease again.

turning to her sisters bed she saw the young teen under the thick covers with a small mountain of tissues surrounding her, a bright red nose on her face and puffy eyes. She was clearly sick and yet she was reading a magazine rather than sleeping.

"Why aren't you asleep?" Bianca asked, startling the young girl who obviously didn't realize that her sister was in the room "If you're sick you should get some rest"

"Tried that. Can't sleep when you're woken up everytime by coughing"

Bianca hesitated buy finally went and sat on the sidde of her sisters bed, putting her phone down on the night stand. She didn't really know what she could do but she wanted to comfort her sister somehow.

"How's school?"

"Sucks, as always"

Bianca laughed at this "True that."

"There's this one girl who's always a bitch to me"

"Man, I can totally relate. I just ant to slap them"

"Yeah. Except she likes to flaunt her money around and always likes to bring up the fact that we're po- ... Not as well off"

Bianca looked at her knees and tried to think of what to say. "Money doesn't bring happiness" She knew it was bullshit but it was worth a try

"But it does get you a holiday to Hawaii"

"What?"

"That's where Britiney went. She announced to the entire class the other day that she and her family were going on a big trip and were going to stay in the best hotel on the island and that she'd bring everyone back a gift." She paused for a moment "Everyone who could afford a textbook, that is"

Bianca felt the hatred that her sister felt but didn't know what to do about it. Finally she came up with a half baked idea to cheer her up a bit.

"Well, while you're getting better you can play with this." Bianca handed her the phone "You can't call people of course since I don't want you using my credit but you can play the games and apps on there. Better than reading a magazine anyway"

"I have read it a couple of times"

"Well, now you have something else to do for a few hours" Bianca got off the bed and ruffled Casey's medium length hair before leaving the room.

Casey flipped through all the games and was having a lot of fun. She had played sudoku for an hour but wasn't able to beat her sister's high score. And now she was having fun playing 'Snake'. But eventually even that got boring and so she searched the device for any cool apps for anything until she came across "Giantess" which looked like a cool looking app until she saw that it was simply a map. That's it. Nothing too cool looking about it at all.

That's until she tapped her finger on the screen to scroll across the landscape and saw her finger crush multiple buildings. Retracting her finger she saw the deris on her finger of tiny buildings and people traped within through destroyed fragments. Rubbing her finger on her shirt she stared back down at the device and saw that giant puncture hole in the landscape where her finger hand descended and destroyed everything. Was this what it meant by "Giantess"?

For Natasha and her team it was a horrifying and terrible series of events. They were preparing to start their game when a giant finger came out of the sky and destroyed a series of skyscrapers in the distance. The shockwave and noise from the collpase sent shockwaves through the city and forced people to cover their ears in pain. No-one knew what was going on as the monolithic structure rose back into the air nd disappeared.

Casey found the little arrow symbol which allowed her to traverse the map and zoom in and out and found that she was looking at a city. A giant city that appeared to be close to the coast of somewhere. Looking on the map title she saw that she was in Australia and realized that she had complete control of this entire continent. Zooming out as far as she could she was able to capture a vast majority of New South Wales (A state of Australia) within the sights of the map and the revelation of what she had was overpowering.

The young teen couldn't even make out the cities they were so small at this point and had no idea what to do next as she wiggled her toes in anticipation of what she could come up with. Having dominance over an entire country was entoxicating to say the least and her naive, teen mind loved the idea of it.

She was still wondering what she could do when she felt her feet get a little sweaty in her socks. She had been wearing these for the past few days (Taking them to school and what-not) and hadn't washed them in a while. This was because she was kind of a sob and just threw her clothes on the ground and picked them back up when she needed. Also her mother and sister was the only one who did the laundry and they were both too busy for different reasons.

However, this wasn't what she was thinking about at the moment and as her mind pondered the scenario and mouth widened in a wicked, playful smile. Reaching under the blanket she pulled off one of her socks and held it up to her face and gave it a quick wiff. it definitely had a pungeant smell and was warm and wet from her bodily sweat. It was perfect for what she was about to do.

Picking up the phone she looked at the state of Australia and slowly slid her entire sock through the phone screen, watching in amazement as the sock landed on the continent and flattened out length wise. it had probably crushed countless cities but there was undoubetly more concealed under the little girls stinky sock and as the piece of clothing settle into its new home the environment qround it began to change drastically.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. as you could guess the next chapter will be how the sock effects the entire country of Australia. However, the small article of clothing will change more than just australia as time passes. If you want something specific to hapen you only have to suggest them.