- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a new story that I'm making. I'm just going to get things out of the way right now: I might not update this story ever again. If I doit might take months. I might devide to go back to one of my previous stories. Any of these options are possible. Hope you enjoy

Brianna was a bitter, angry, know-it-all teen who didn't really fit in with many groups at high school. Sure, she had a friend here and there but she was mostly an outcast, picked on by the far more popular and less intelligent lot. However, things at school were only half her troubles for she also had a rather unpleasant and difficult life at homes. 


Having to deal with a selfish brat of a little  sister and an annoying younger brother, she found no respite from the bullying she faced at school even in the 'comforts' of her own home. Her mother was an alcoholic who would often go to bars to hit on unattractive men just so she could squeeze a few drinks out of them. "The risk of date rape is part of the fun when you're booze hunting" Her mother would often say when confronted about her lifestyle. And due to this neglecting behavior Brianna would often find herself without money for clothes, food and sometimes even bus money.

All of this had molded Brianna into the young teen that she was today. She had very little love, respect or care for the people around her and she often found that being alone for days was better than spending a few minutes with the morons of her life. Of course her looks made it so that not many guys wanted to spend time with her in the first place.

To be honest, there wasn't anything majorly wrong with the way she looked, just that they weren't strong enough to overcome her repulsive personality. Having long red hair, average height and breast size and a slightly pudgy middle, she could be called relatively cute by someone who didn't know her. 

Walking home from school Brianna continued to tap on her phone, using it as an excuse not to look up and see somebody. She wasn't texting anyone or playing any games but chose not to do the latter as she wanted to keep an eye on where she was walking. Instead she just remained determined to avoid gazes, voices or any physical contacts from the people around her until she was safely home and in the confines of her living room.

Her house wasn't anything special with a table and two chairs for a dining room and a sofa, table and T.V for the living room. Most of their possessions had obviously been sold for her mother's drinking problems and these were the few objects Brianna could save. of course her mother would still pawn some of it when she was at school and always end up not paying to get it back. And so a large part of the house was barren excluding the bedrooms that thankfully remained untouched for now.

Sitting down on the couch, Brianna turned on the news and resumed tapping on her phone. She was thinking of texting one of her outcast 'friends' but she felt she wasn't that lonely yet. Instead she opened up Sudoku and started playing. It wasn't long before she grew bored of the game and went hunting through the free apps on the internet (It wasn't theirs, the town held free wifi but it was very bad) Within a few short minutes Brianna's eyes met an application titled "Giantess" which she had never seen before.

Her curiosity got the better of her and so she decided to use her small slice of internet for the day to download this one application. However, to her surprise it download and install immediately and it cost no Megabytes whatsoever. Was there a glitch on her phone or something? It wasn't exactly a new model that was top condition (it was an old smart phone her father had sent her for her birthday) so maybe her internet cut out and the phone only thought it was downloaded. Clicking onto the App she found that it was working perfectly fine with an image of a city appearing on the screen. 

looking closely she saw a tiny plane fly by the screen and so map must have either been in real time or prerecorded. Either way the map didn't look special at all and there was no sign of this "giantess" that the titled mentions. it must have been a click bait in order to get people to download the app, which was rather pointless since it was free in the first place. 

Putting the phone down on the table she turned her attention back to the news. Something about how global warming was affecting the coasts or something. she couldn't too far into the program since her mother came home at that exact moment. Waving her arms around and colliding into the walls, staggering to make her way to the couch to sleep. 

It was only 4 O'clock and the woman was already pissed as a nit, which means she'd be sobered up by nightfall and of again by 11. Good news for Brianna since that means no mother to keep her up all night with her drunken raving and bumbling and no mother in the morning asking if she has any money. 

Not wanting to get her mothers attention she stood up and walked from the room before the dazed girl could even utter her name. Instead she 32 year old collapsed on the couch, moaning to herself about men not being able to pleasure her anymore and slowly drifted off to sleep. Or at least until a loud commercial woke her up 5 minutes later.

Ashley was a beautiful woman who had someone resisted the physical effects of her constant drinking. Looking like an older version of Brianna she had slightly larger breasts, butt and gut which only made her far more attractive. Her looks were the sole reason she was able to drink the way she did since no man could deal with her personality for more than a night. being bitter about her husband leaving her when her son arrived, she had grown to hate all men and chose to make them empty their wallets for her as recompense for their misdoings.

However, now she was lying face first on the couch with this annoying screaming in her ear coming from the television. All she wanted to do was sleep for the moment and that damn box was stopping her from even closing her eyes. Maybe she should sell it next, she would probably get a few drinks worth out of it. Well, at the moment her main goal should be to shut the damn thing off and so leaning over she reached for the remote on the table. However, after a few clicks she found that what she was holding was actually her daughters phone. 

"whoops" Ashley said to herself. She knew she couldn't sell the phone and so decided to put it in her pocket so that her daughter wouldn't lose it for later. 

Reaching out, she picked up the real remote and shut the television off and pushed the phone into her pocket before drifting off to sleep. However, in her drunken daze she hadn't put the device in her pocket but instead she had pushed it down the front of her pants so that the screen was now rubbing up against her vagina. Well, it would be rubbing up against it if her pussy wasn't going through the screen.

It was New York City and the citizens were going about their busy day lives unconcerned about what was happening in the world around them. The weather was cloudy and cold as usual and so the afternoon sun was pushed away by the expanding grey that filled the sky. But even if the skies were clear it would have taken a meteor crashing into them to make the people pay attention to anything. Fortunately, they had the next best thing. 

First one person smelled it, then another and another until everyone was turning around and looking for the cause of the strange smell that was filling the air. It was strong and musky and had a very feminine charm to it but it still made everyone feel sick within a few minutes. The odor got stronger and stronger until people were physically choking by the strong breeze that was wafting from an unknown source. Whatever it was it had but nearly removed all of the clean air.

The next thing the people felt was the heat. It hit them like a warm concrete wall as it slowly intensified making a lot of people take their warm jackets and jumpers off. However, that didn't seem to do the trick as the temperature continued to rise until the cloud slowly part, evaporating from the strong winds. What everyone saw frightened them.

Hanging in the sky, entering from some explainable portal, was a gigantic vagina. Its curly hairs twisting and almost covering the giant red mouth that was the clitoris and labia. It appeared to be slowly expanding towards them as if it was becoming aroused and this news flash sent everyone into a sea of panic. Luckily, the american people had the perfect solution right at their hands. Guns.

Shooting up into the air, their bullets barely made it halfway before lazily falling back to the ground. The people the practically powerless and this gigantic womanly wall of flesh crept closer and closer to them. This woman must be getting exceedingly aroused.

Ashley was in fact getting rather horny. Her dreams were turning from her usual nightmares about her ex husband to a sensual dream of passion. Twisting and turning on the couch, the red-cheeked woman starting rubbing the front of her crotch in her sleep, unknowingly pushing the phone closer to the wet pussy and putting thousands of people at risk. 

The people stared up in horror as the massive organism swayed from side to side, looking as if it was squeezing itself deeper into their worlds. The thick, greasy hairs descending down onto the tiny buildings and crushing hundreds of innocent people. The smell, heat and pulsating sound grew nauseatingly deeper as the vagina was a mere 1 kilometer from the ground, with many buildings already suffering from impact with the bush.

Whatever was going to happen it wasn't going to be good. And this fact was amplified when the bulging folds started to leaked. Luckily the military finally arrived at that moment and were determined to drive back the hungry beast.

Chapter End Notes:

Rate, comment, read, whatever. I just hope you enjoyed.