- Text Size +

Jill was frustrated and tired. The entire day had been a wash, as far as she was concerned. She had bombed her philosophy exam in the morning, both due to a lack of studying and because she’d been out all night, which had ended up being an incredible waste of time. She’d been trying to coerce the cute guy from her accounting class into buying her shots, but it wasn’t working, despite the hair twirling, eye batting, and cleavage showing that went on. And if that wasn’t bad enough, Lisa’s creepy friend Alex kept awkwardly hitting on her. Jill had turned that utter chode down at least ten times since the start of the semester and he kept using alcohol as an excuse to bore her with the exact same lines that had gotten him nowhere before. 

This exasperated Jill, because she loved Lisa. She was the best housemate anyone could ask for. Jill had told Lisa numerous times that she wanted nothing to do with Alex, and Lisa assured her every single time that she would have a talk with him. Either Lisa was lying or Alex was persistent to the point of being thick.

She crossed from Dorn Hall, heading through the main part of campus. She just wanted to get back to her room and catch up on some reading, maybe call her mom for a while. Jill’s eyes widened and she caught herself before gasping and making a fool of herself. The cute boy from accounting was headed in her direction. His checkered, button-up shirt fit tightly to his body and his biceps seemed to jut out from the short sleeves. He was talking to one of his buddies, and every time he smiled, his dimples showed and his teeth seemed to sparkle. She felt her face flush and immediately cursed her decision to wear sweats and skimp on the makeup this morning.

Damnit. This is what you get for being lazy, Jilly-bean.

She did her best to stick her chest out a bit as the boy neared. Positively thinking that the Pink t-shirt she had on made her boobs look massive. 

Jill held her breathe through a smile as cute accounting boy and his buddy passed without a look. Too engrossed in some discussion about soccer was he to notice the girl who would have literally gone with him to the nearest empty classroom for sex if he’d wanted. 

Exhaling with exaggeration, Jill realized that she really needed to get laid. 

The problem with this was that she also didn’t feel like putting in the work to obtain a high value guy at the moment.

I guess I’ll handle myself when I get back to my dorm, but if things don’t start picking up I may actually give Alex a chance.

She shuddered, fighting to discern just how much sarcasm was in her own thought.

~*~*~*~

Alex was messing around with Lisa’s I-Pod as he waited for his friend to get back to her dorm. It technically belonged to Lisa, but they both loved the same music and Alex had far more of it on his computer, so she just let him put his I-Tunes library on the device. He momentarily thought about what a slave driver Lisa was, but then went back to tinkering with the audio settings. 

After a moment he stole a glance at the door to Jill’s room. He wondered if she’d remembered anything from last night, and also wondered what her goddamn problem was. He was so direct and confident when hitting on her, and she just ignored everything. Lisa could offer him no explanation or advice other than to ‘lay off’. Some help she was.

He got up and set the I-Pod down, standing up to stretch. The living room to the girls’ dorm was bland and boring. He and his housemates had a stereo, a TV, and an N64 in theirs. 

Alex’s steps took him toward Jill’s door. How he would love to be in that room with her. He loved that she was on the ground floor, so he could flirt with her out of Lisa’s ear shot. Lisa lived up the stairs on the second floor, across the hall from Clarissa whom none of them often saw. 

All the way up to the door now, Adam thought about writing his number on the dry erase board again.

Fourteenth time’s the charm, right? Isn’t that what they say?

Instead, Adam picked up the marker and started drawing a penis on it. About halfway through the first curve, Adam noticed that the door pushed inward. In Jill’s rush to leave this morning, she’d forgotten to shut and lock her door. Adam’s heartbeat quickened. 

You can’t do this. If you get caught in there you can forget ever going in again.

But on the other hand, he had a few more minutes before Lisa would be back…

He pushed the door the rest of the way open, deciding to descend the rabbit hole and become a full on creeper. At least for a few moments. He rationalized that he wouldn’t touch anything, just look. 

Flipping the light switch on, Adam was immediately appalled at the state of Jill’s room. There were socks and underwear all over the floor. The garbage was almost overflowing, and he was reasonably sure that Jill was stockpiling used cereal bowls for something, as there was a tower of them on the floor leaning against the desk where her opened laptop was sitting, tilted on its stand. 

The panties on the floor intrigued Alex a bit, as did the open underwear drawer with a sexy black thong hanging out the side. He was also really interested in the fact that despite the place being a sty, it still smelled nice. He took a couple steps inside before scoffing at the typicality of the Orlando Bloom posters adorning the wall.

He hooked a pink pair of panties that were on the floor around his shoe and thought about picking it up. 

Man, if you do that, you are crossing a line that there’s no coming back from. It doesn’t even matter if you get caught, do you really want to live with that?

Alex went to unhook the panties, deciding that if he really wanted to get ahold of them he would need to be taking them off Jill. He turned to leave when he heard the front door being pulled open.

Fuck!

“I can explain, the door was open and I was just going to see if you were here, Jill-oh. Hey Lees.” Alex said, face totally red.

His friend had just walked through the door and was wearing a rather incredulous look. Her eyebrow arched and she blew a bubble with her pink gum. It popped and she chewed it again for a moment, looking Alex up and down. Lisa did this a lot, sizing up a situation for an extra few seconds before delivering what was usually the most astute observation.

“You got panties on your foot.” She said.

“Ah!” He replied, immediately kicking his shoe back toward the room, sending the pink undergarments back where they came from.

~*~*~*~

“Alex I told you to give up on her. She’s decided about you and that’s that. What are you gonna accomplish by creeping in her room?” Lisa said. Alex frowned. They stood in silence for a second before Lisa set her books down on the living room coffee table, not noticing her I-Pod. She quickly crossed the distance to Jill’s room. Alex moved out of the way to let her close the door. Lisa was just about to flick the light switch off when she paused. 

“I’ve been missing that sweatshirt for a month! I need to stop lending that brat my stuff. Ugh, it’s a mess in here.” Lisa said, stepping over some of the dirty clothes on the floor as she moved to pick up her sweatshirt off of Jill’s bed post.

“Tell me about it. I thought girls were supposed to be neat.” Alex remarked, following Lisa into the room half-way. Lisa rolled her eyes.

“And I thought guys were supposed to be athletic. Exceptions my dear Alex, exceptions.” She said, turning to admire Alex’s rather scrawny build. Her friend’s self-consciousness took over on cue and he folded his arms.

“You do so wound me, oh wielder of tremendous wit.” Alex said, a smile forming over the fake hurt. 

They both heard a loud thump from above, obviously coming from Clarissa’s room, followed by a muffled “OH SHIT!” Suddenly everything flashed, and went black. 




Lisa rubbed her eyes. She always did after waking up. The one problem here was that she couldn’t remember falling asleep. Everything came in to focus rather fast, and she gasped, then screamed. Her surroundings were terrifying. Shapes and distorted images. A scene out of wonderland was this vast expanse surrounding her. She could see pink and lime green material that appeared to be mountains, but quickly her thoughts told her the reality. It sunk in as fast as focus had returned. She was in Jill’s room. On Jill’s bed. At about a fraction of the size that humans were supposed to be. Her heart wanted to leap out of her chest.

Holy fucking fuck. 

Lisa tried to calm herself. What had happened? Where was…

“Alex! Alex where are you?!” Lisa shrieked, running down from the head of the bed, where the sleeve of her sweatshirt had swung down to as she’d been shrunk, preventing her from being on the messy floor with Alex. This is something she’d have been thankful for if she’d been thinking about it. But now she was worried about her best friend. 

~*~*~*~

Alex was in heaven. He had woken up a bit before Lisa had, and though it took him longer to realize what had happened, he was already taking advantage. Dodging the pair of extremely smelly blue socks that were in his path, Alex had reached his goal. Mount Panty-rest. The pink thing looked like something out of a science fiction movie, but Alex’s brain rationalized out what they were, and what they had been pressed to. These panties that he was about to climb into had been tightly pressed to the pussy of the girl he’d wanted to fuck since the semester started. Fuck being a creeper. Alex was reasonably sure that this was just a dream anyway. 

He took a step forward, crossing some imaginary threshold and putting his hands on the pink cotton material. He tugged a bit and found one of the leg-holes. 

This is amazing.

“Alex! Alex where are you?!”

He heard it off in the distance and stopped from pulling himself inside the panties. Growling, he looked up to where the voice had come from. 

“Lisa?!” He shouted, and soon saw her miniscule figure, barely. She was on Jill’s bed. He waved upon seeing her.

“Alex?! What the fuck happened?!” Lisa yelled.

“I have no idea, but we’re tiny!” Alex replied.

“No shit Captain Obvious! What the hell are you doing with her panties?! Get away from those, that’s gross!” Lisa said, putting her hands on her hips. 

“Gross to you, maybe! I’ve wanted in this broad’s panties for too long to pass this up!” Alex retorted. Something about being the size of tiny dolls made him care less about his friend's judgment.

But they both froze upon hearing a loud swooshing sound, and then several loud thuds. 

“LEES? YOU HOME?”

Wonderland was about to get a lot less fun. The red queen was back.

~*~*~*~

“Lees, you home?” Jill said, throwing her backpack on the living room couch.

“What the fuck?” She said after seeing her door wide open and the light on. She stomped toward her room and peeked in, expecting to see Lisa.

“Lees? What the fuck?!” 

No one was there. Her room was exactly as she’d left it. She looked up, putting a finger to her lips and trying to remember the morning and if she’d really been air-headed enough at the time to leave her door open and the light on. After a second she decided that there were more important matters. She spun and shut her door with a slam, twisting the lock shut in one motion. Jill exhaled and immediately pulled her top off, tossing it into the corner.

Oh lordy do I need this.

She kicked her slippers off in separate directions and put some music on her laptop as she started to wiggle out of her sweats. Bloc Party started playing out of her speakers as she checked to make sure the curtains were closed over the window before unclasping her bra. It slid off, freeing her breasts before she discarded the bra to her bed. She turned to face her full-body mirror, with her back to her bed and her hands on hips, admiring herself. She ran a hand through her blonde locks and fluffed her hair a bit.

Make-up be damned, you look better with nothing on anyway Jilly-bean.

She quickly stepped out of her panties and tossed them, standing as nude as on her birthday, just more endowed. Sighing, she reached her left hand down and started in on her task. Jill loved mirrors. Sex and masturbation were acts that were enhanced ten-fold by their presence. So she enjoyed the way she looked as her fingers lazily swirled around her clit, before dividing her lips and sliding inside for an instant. She brought her hand up to her lips to wet her fingers a bit more before sliding them down across her breast. She gripped the other one with her right hand, teasing the nipple to life with a few finger swirls. 

“Mmmmhh…”

Jill brought the wet fingers back down to the wet pussy and this time rubbed her clit with a bit more speed. It brought a moan to her lips, and made her legs quake with the pleasure. Dipping them through her lips again, she managed to fit three fingers inside her now sweltering sex. She pumped slowly three times and then quickened her pace. Light, breathy moans filled the room, but were mostly drowned out by the music from her laptop. Her legs quaked again and this time Jill pulled her fingers out and let herself back up to the edge of her bed, where she sat down to work on what was going to be a very fulfilling orgasm.

~*~*~*~

Lisa didn’t know what to do. Part of her was astounded with how quickly Jill had gone about exposing herself to them, but rationally she knew Jill wasn’t exposing herself to anyone in her mind. In her mind she was all alone in this room. To Jill, she and Alex didn’t exist. Lisa growled at Alex, who was standing motionless, mouth wide open. Jill was towering above him, masturbating. This would no doubt be the moment in Alex’s life that made him believe in God.

“ALEX! Snap out of it! That’s dangerous!” Lisa shouted, but it was no use. The shitty Euro-rock music made it impossible, and she doubted she could break the spell anyway. Jill’s pussy was medusa, and it had turned her best friend to stone. Suddenly, her housemate started stumbling backwards. 

Oh fucking hell.

Jill’s backside loomed over Lisa. It was massive, even when Lisa wasn’t at her present size. To describe it now, she would’ve used the term ‘Jupiter.’ 

The ass missed her, but Jill didn’t miss totally. Lisa tried to jump off the bed, but there wasn’t enough room as her housemate leaned back onto it. Something very hot and very wet pinned Lisa to Jill’s bed. In her surprise she swallowed her gum, nearly choking on it. Her mind began to swim with disgusting images and her nose was filled with a familiar smell. She’d known this smell very well. She was also a fan of self-gratification, but she was appalled to be a part of someone else’s. 

Lisa slowly maneuvered her way to her back, the slick fluids of Jill’s pussy coating her body and making it tough to move, and tough to breathe. Lisa could see nothing but the fully parted pussy lips, and Jill’s bright pink finger nails moving around as her fingers worked her clit with expert precision. More of the juices poured down, soaking Lisa completely. While she was shocked to not be crushed, another worry was coming into her mind. She could literally drown in this stuff.

“Holy fucking shit! Jill! Stop!” She shouted, but it was useless. 

“YEA. MMMMHHH.” Was Jill’s response. The giantess’s body started to rock up and down a bit, driving some of the air out of Lisa’s body. Lisa tried to pull herself out from underneath the colossal vagina, but in her pleasure Jill scooted ever-so-slightly forward, pinning her housemate even more.

“Jill! Please! You-… You have to-…” She had to spit some of Jill’s juices out of her mouth now as the giantess writhed a bit more. She could feel Jill’s quickening heartbeat, and hear her moans over the music. More fluids flowed, getting into Lisa’s mouth and going up her nose. She coughed and choked, shrieking in anguish. An orgasm was coming. If it was a good one she was going to fucking drown. She was going to drown in her housemate's fucking cum. 

Lisa began frantically trying to pull herself free, straining and dislocating her shoulder in her terror. Air was starting to become more and more scarce as Jill soaked her sheets. 

“OH FUCK. OH FUCK. OH FUCK.”

“Oh fuck! *cough* Jill please no!” Tears started to join the liquid mix. Lisa’s hopelessness turned to despair, and Jill cried out in a squirting orgasm. The cum flew up Lisa’s nose and down her throat. She tried to move, but couldn’t. Slowly and painfully she drowned in cum.

~*~*~*~

Alex didn’t even care that drool was coming out of his idiotic, gaped mouth. Here was a sight that no man had ever beheld. From this vantage point, Alex was the luckiest man on the planet. 

Jill had just fully disrobed, and was standing directly above him, masturbating in front of her mirror. Her legs parted a hundred feet above him to reveal a tight, pink asshole and a glorious pussy. His knees wobbled as he wondered whether he really had died and gone to heaven. Jill’s moans snapped him back to ‘reality.’ His hand had absently made its way into his jeans and was stroking his rock hard member. This was the best day of his life. He stroked with intensity as he watched Jill’s fingers plunge into the hot cavern. 

There is a God. There really is. I was wrong.

Jill pulled her fingers out and with them, a drop of her cum fell to the ground. Alex’s open mouth could not have been more surprised as the drop smacked him in the face, knocking him to the ground and drenching him head to toe. He had wanted to orgasm at the same time as Jill, but once he realized what had just happened, it only took a few more strokes before he came, harder than he had in his entire life. He laid back for a few seconds, contentedly licking the tasty liquid from his face, as Jill backed up to the bed. Lisa never crossed Alex’s mind as he turned over to watch his Goddess finish herself off. It was truly a sight to behold.

Alex got hard again surprisingly fast. Watching Jill expertly toy with her sex and then shout with her orgasm did the trick rather nicely. The boy sat up and took off his cum-soaked jeans so he could have easier access. He focused in on achieving his second orgasm as Jill stood up. Her legs still wobbly, she stumbled and almost fell. Alex started to cum right as the largest foot in the entire world blotted out his vision and then squished him out of existence.

~*~*~*~

It had taken Clarissa a frustrating amount of time to get out into the hall-way. It made her livid that she had to seek out the oafs that she shared her house with for help. She couldn’t imagine pleading for help from the dumb blonde downstairs, so she was hoping Lisa would come out of her door rather soon. 

She scratched her head as she waited, wondering what calculation had gone wrong with the Matter Machine, her latest experiment. It was not intended to work on large-scale organic material, but now that she knew it did, this was a massive breakthrough. Once she was back to full-size, she would streamline the process and prepare to get a patent.

Clarissa you genius! Finally! Out of this horrid university and into the record books!

The smug grin left her face as she heard loud thumps from downstairs.

Wonderful.

The thumps got louder until they were massive booms. Jill was on her way up the stairs. The giantess rounded the corner with breathtaking power, and her stride took her straight toward the bathroom. Clarissa didn’t even get a chance to scream before her second miscalculation of the day cost her her life. 

Jill’s sweaty foot pounded down, squishing the former scientist instantly.

~*~*~*~

Jill was laying on her bed, on her stomach with her feet kicking in the air as she talked on her phone. 


“Yeah, Mom it’s so weird. I haven’t seen Lisa all night. It’s not like her to not come back without telling me. And it’s raining out now. I saw her umbrella by the door. I hope she’s not getting soaked.”

The End