- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's chapter 2 - the first part, anyway. Warning, this one is all about an ass, if you couldn't tell from the title. Two asses, actually.

Bonus points to whoever knows where Chijinda's from. Or any of the characters, since they're almost all named after other characters. I don't think anyone else is even remotely famous, though, and they're all fairly common names...

“Ah, I’m sorry, I haven’t even told you my name.” The half-demon… thing… snapped his fingers, and Tim found himself whole and frozen again. “The name’s Chijinda You, my friend. Least, that’s what the agency named me. Supposedly it has something or other to do with my favorite way of straightening you all out. Sure, transformation can be fun, but that’s more my partner’s thing. Lucky for you, I get the first go at yah, so you’d better learn your lesson fast unless you want something worse than shrinking.”

“Here’s a fun science fact for you first, though: thanks to the square-cube law, you’ll be stronger and more resilient – at least proportionately – at your new size. So don’t expect death to save you – even if it would, I’ll be here to make sure it doesn’t.” Chijinda snapped his fingers yet again, and continued reclining as Tim’s world began growing. “Yep, first up is the shrinking game. And to give you the easy route out, I’ll make your first atonement easy…” The now gigantic Chijinda laughed, watching Tim shrink. Tim swore he had to be only six inches tall now, and was still rapidly diminishing. He couldn’t help but think of obscenities he would have screamed at the towering freak if only he could move his mouth, wondering what the fuck was going on.

“Well then. I was just going to make you clean your sister’s room so it sparkled even at the microbial level, for being such a pig… but with those thoughts, I know for a fact that we need something more hardcore.  Luckily, I know just what to make you atone for. Remember the time you put laxatives in your sisters’ food, giving them all quite a distressing experience? Since you were such an asshole to them, I think it’s time you got acquainted with one of theirs… Heh, let’s see how long it takes you to figure out which one you end up spending time with.” Chijinda snapped his fingers a final time, forcibly beginning Tim’s adventure.

Tim awoke in a huge, dark cave. Holding up his hand, he realized he couldn’t see ten inches in front of himself. Sitting up, he wondered aloud: “where the fuck am I?” He ran the invents through his head again. It had to have been a dream, so where could he be…? In his room? No, his dumbass parents had never gotten curtains… And he figured the chances of Shirley having broken in and kidnapped him were pretty slim…

“Dammit. Then where the hell am I? That demon bullshit couldn’t have been real, so what gives? Nobody on this block has the balls to do anything to me anyhow. Maybe I just fell asleep somewhere and dreamt all that shit?” The young foul mouth began feeling around, as his eyes started to adjust and began to define some blurry images. From what he could feel, he seemed to be sitting on some kind of warm, half-leather bean bag chair. Maybe he was in that weird hippy’s house?

No, that wasn’t right… It was too soft to be leather, and to ungiving to be a beanbag chair. It was more like… really soft meat. His eyes noticed some faint light coming from one direction and slightly downwards, from some kind of crack between the ceiling and the floor. The ceiling itself seemed to be letting some light in as well – the material seemed white, with a dark blue… something… behind it. Tim quickly added all of this together in his head. There wasn’t anywhere like this in town – anywhere, really. It couldn’t actually be…?

Suddenly, Tim’s entire world shook, as he was launched slightly into the air with the sound of an explosion from far away. He momentarily slid into a canyon, before quickly clambering out. There was no doubt now… Again, from far away he heard something. “Gah, that was a big sneeze… guess I’ll just wipe it out the bed.” Well, at least the question of who it was was answered. Even though the booming voice was nearly unrecognizable, there was no doubt; only one of his sisters would ever do something so disgusting – Olivia.

Olivia’s horrid habits nearly reached his standards in every area except for sadism. She would be just as likely to play with dog shit as Tim, but at least she wouldn’t use it to torture others. But still, Tim knew that this could quickly turn horrible for him if he didn’t do something to get her attention ASAP. If he could get her attention, he’d be saved, but that didn’t seem like it would be easy. Looking up at the ceiling just a few inches above, he saw even the tag was bigger than him – this was going to be a pain. Trekking across her would take hours, at best, and that was if she stayed still. And he knew he was lucky she had stayed still this long.

That left getting her attention here. “Dammit Liv! I’m down here in your disgusting ass, get me the hell out!” He yelled as hard as he could, punching the fleshy floor again and again. In response, he barely got a twitch. It was going to take more, so he stood up against the cloth ceiling, stomping the hill of an ass beneath him. Olivia shook herself a bit at his attempts, sending him tumbling again into the canyon’s abyss.

Tim only got one more gift for his trouble: a ‘fssst’ sound emanated from between the cheeks as he was sandwiched in. It didn’t take long for him to distinguish what it was from smell alone: his sister had farted on him without even knowing it. What was a soft and silent toot to Olivia was a large and noxious cloud of gas to Tim, and it billowed out, filling the gigantic panties like a horrible Dutch oven. The sulfur-y methane gasses of his sister enveloped him, the eggy scent torturing his nose.

Tim thrashed as hard as he could, desperately trying to get a reprieve from the horrid odor, and nearly caught his giant sister’s attention. Luck was again against him, as just as Olivia noticed an odd itch, she heard their mother yelling that dinner was ready from down the hall. She quickly got up, jumped off her bed, and ran down the hall.

The next thirty seconds sent Tim flying every way except out of the pre-teen’s giant panties. Luckily for him, he was surrounded by soft, bouncy material on all sides, and the movement helped to dissipate the horrific smell, but as he was buffeted up, down, and all around by his sister’s ass as she skipped to dinner, he felt even more humiliated than he had before.

She quickly arrived at the table, flopping into her chair and being reprimanded by their mother as usual. Tim had experienced how soft and bouncy her cheeks were when he was thrown around, but he soon found that was not their natural state. No, they were truly malevolent. As his sister fell into the barely padded chair, he counted himself lucky, being between her cheeks. As soon as they hit the chair, however, they spread out, mashing him with his massive sister’s entire weight.

If it hadn’t have been for his strengthened body, he would have immediately popped. He wondered if that wasn’t really a curse, however, as the weight contorted him into an odd, slightly curvy state. It only got worse from there: while lying on her stomach, the landscape had been nice, a hilly plain that was nearly breezy from the slack openings.

Now, however, the ass began to sweat from the weight of her body pressing on it. The sweat began to trickle down the crack onto Tim’s unfortunately placed face, and as he made the mistake of opening his mouth to release a torrent of curse words, he got a mouth full of the foul, salty substance. He was forcefully reminded of Olivia’s tomboy habits, and how much she would sweat. Perhaps it was from playing so much outside, or a side effect of puberty. No matter the cause, just sitting here was making her develop a slight case of swamp ass.

Above, unbeknownst to Tim, he was the talk of the table. Everyone was only slightly surprised to not see him at the dinner table, as he often randomly ran off to his friends’ houses, and a couple were even relieved to not see him there. His mother was the only one to voice concern – ‘He’d better come back in time for the party tomorrow. If this cake ends up uneaten yet again this year, I’ll have to scalp him. I don’t care if fire crackers end up in it.’

Olivia perked up at the mention of cake, bouncing a bit. “Oooh! Dibs on his piece!”

Below, the situation grew worse. The sweat now coated Tim, making his new home smelly and salty. The smell actually hadn’t been too bad, other than the fart, until now. She had probably had her weekly shower just before the torture began. The sweat acted as a lubricant, and the slight bounce Olivia did was all Tim needed to unwillingly start his ascent.

Tim began thrashing and cursing with all of his might yet again, no longer even caring if the taste of his sister’s sweat got in his mouth. To his sister and the rest of the world, this was merely a tiny buzz, a small distraction, and she was far too busy inhaling food to notice. The cheeks on either side of him squeezed inwards on Tim, lifting him slowly, agonizingly, upwards.

“Shit,” Tim said, too concerned to notice the irony. “Dammit, no! You stupid lump of meat, how can you not notice me down here! I’ve been shouting and beating you this entire time, you idiot, so pay some damn attention for once, before…”

Another thought occurred to Tim, too late to prepare him. Perhaps another reason it had barely smelled was that his sister’s cheeks had been covering… that… up most of this time. And as the cheeks finally brought him to the point where even in the darkness he could make out its outline, he realized the truth from the smell alone. She probably had just taken her shower… but that wasn’t going to make a difference in his life for very long.

 

Chapter End Notes:

There's part 1 of this chapter! It was getting pretty big, so I thought I would post it. I know, a bit of a tease. Now, it's up to you guys how far I go with this: how far/long should I go with ass stuff? And, of course, suggestions for future chapters welcome! I hope you enjoyed it!