- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just the introduction, so it at least seems like it has some semblance of a story. I'm a long time TF/shrink lover and writer, but it's been a while since I've written a story, so just bear with me, okay?

Tim watched from the bushes as the mail woman drove off. He quietly laughed to himself, looking at the still warm dog crap he held in his plastic wrapped hands. As soon as the mail truck rounded the corner, he checked to make sure the coast was clear, and dashed to the mailbox. He quickly opened it, shoved the mail back, and deposited the smelly waste, before closing the box and running back to his hiding place.

A shout came out of the nearby house’s open window: “Shir, I heard da mail come! Go git it alrea’y!”

A minute later, Shirley came out with a huff. She was the fifteen year old daughter of the neighbors, and she and Tim had never gotten along. She was blonde-haired, and she was built just the way Tim liked girls – thin, with a small but defined rack and ass. He found it hard to admit to himself, but it was true, he liked her. However, he was a man of principle – he couldn’t just let up on a war that had been going on for ten years, more than half his life.

He watched with a wide grin as Shirley stared down the road while absentmindedly opening the mailbox and shoving her hand in to grab the contents. The squelching sound was just barely audible from Tim’s hiding spot.

“What the fuck is – OH MY GOD. Damn it Tim, I am going to fucking KILL YOU!” Shirley yelled at the top of her lungs, fuming, looking around for the little shit. This was just the most recent of attacks on her, and she had reached her limits. She noticed some movement in a nearby bush, followed by cackling, and quickly started running towards it.

Tim couldn’t resist laughing immediately, giving up all pretenses of hiding and running as fast as he could into his nearby house, slamming and locking the door. He ignored her hurling insults and cursing at him through the door. He knew she made big threats, but never delivered on any of them later. He merely shook his head, smiling, as he trudged further into his home.

The Todds were nearly the ideal white picket fence, suburban family living in an idyllic little neighborhood in a small, Midwest town. Emphasis on nearly, for there was one member of the family who ruined their nearly stereotypical peaceful yet dreary lives: Tim. Tim was a fifteen year old boy, and, as you have probably figured out, the neighborhood ‘prankster’. Everyone on the block could certainly think of more colorful names for him, of course, because no one on the block was safe. Somehow he always escaped before he was caught, so he had never landed in serious trouble before, but everyone knew it was him, and he had been grounded plenty of times.

Tim walked by his father, John, who was reading the news paper in his old recliner. He was an older family man, nearing his fifties, and his hair had already made him grey. ‘Heh, guess that just shows how tired I’ve made him. He barely even tries any more, besides just sending me to my room,’ Tim thought to himself.

Without even looking up from his paper, John asked, “What’s with the door slamming, Tim?”

“Eh, it was just a strong breeze, pops.”

Walking further in, he passed the kitchen, where his mother and oldest sister were already preparing dinner. His mother, Ashley, was the average mother who had let herself go just a bit – just a tiny bit chubby, with sizable hips and bust. She was a kind mother, and always did her best to make her children get along.

 His oldest sister, Karin, was twenty and home for the weekend from college. She was a brunette who took after her mother, minus the gut. She was at least a D cup, and she had a firm and shapely, yet slightly sizable, ass. She was the brains of the family, and destined for some special kind of doctor Tim couldn’t pronounce.

Tim turned down the hallway, walking past the rooms of the last two members of the family, his younger sisters Shannon and Olivia. Shannon had dirty blonde hair, and was just starting to grow into her femininity. She had borderline b cups and a shapely but tiny ass. She was a girly girl who loved everything pink, and had already joined the Middle School cheer team. She was going through the last bits of puberty, and she was usually pretty cranky.

Meanwhile, Olivia was eleven, and she was just starting puberty. She was through and through a tomboy, always playing in the backyard and rarely cleaned up. She was a brunette, and was of course very skinny from all of the sports she played with her friends, and was overall fairly average otherwise.

Of course, Tim never thought about any of this, especially not as he shut the door to his room to begin planning his next plot. Tomorrow was his birthday, so he had to do something really special… But suddenly, he felt odd. He looked out his window, and was confused to see everything completely still – a car in the middle of the road, a bird in mid-flight, even Shirley holding her middle finger towards his bedroom window. Suddenly, he couldn’t move either.

“Hahaha, are you ready to have some fun, Tim m’boy?” A strange man wearing a suit stepped in front of him. How he got in or why he was wearing that ugly suit weren’t the concerning parts; no, Tim was far more concerned with why he had horns, a tail, and shining white wings. “I’m glad you wondered that Tim.”

The strange looking man… thing? materialized a chair, and sat back, lighting a pipe. “I am a Nephillim – half angel, half demon. I’m part of a new agreement between Hell and Heaven to make things more ‘fair’ now that people are going all sortsa places with their agnostic theories ‘bout how there ain’t no God or Devil. Lots of boring politics crap, ya know? But lucky for you, in the agreement is the new ‘scared straight’ program I’m part of. Basically, we take rowdy fellas like you who are on a bad path, and show them what Hell’ll be like if they don’t start fixing their shit.”

Tim was forced to stare at the demon thing as it took a long breath from its pipe, “Aaah. So, as I can tell, amidst thinking this is stupid and might be a bad dream out of some bad writer’s retarded story somewhere, you’re wondering what the Hell Hell is like. It’s a very punny place. By which I mean, we make up as many horrible, painful puns as we can, and apply them to your life so it seems like we’re somehow punishing you for the horrible things you did. We don’t actually give a shit about you atoning, it just makes things more fun for us.”

Tim could do nothing but watch as he grew smaller and seemed to… fall into pieces? He was levitated in the air, and brought to the demon guy’s pipe, and dumped in, suddenly feeling the pain of burning. The nephillim took another drag, before continuing. “See, I can really do anything I want to you, so long as I come up with a bad pun and connect it to your horrible stupidity. In this case, it’s for you being such a flaming moron. Heh. But enough of all this, this is barely anything, and it’s far more fitting if I let your victims abuse you. Maybe I’ll shrink you and put you in their unwitting path of destruction, or torture you by morphing you into an inanimate object they’ll unknowingly use – heck, maybe I’ll even make you one of their body parts so you can feel their pain first hand… or foot, or ass, haha. But who to give you to first… There are so many choices, and such little time… Heh, I’m just kidding, we have all the time in the world.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review with suggestions! I'm willing to write about nearly everything under the sun. Stay tuned for the REAL fun, it won't take long at all!