- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING: This story contains quite a bit of guy-on-guy interaction in the form of heavy kissing. If you don't like that, then this story may not be for you.


 

Toy For Boys

It had been a rather quiet and uneventful morning as Kevin sat at his kitchen table, browsing the web with his right hand on his wireless mouse while his left hand with a grasp on his glass of orange juice; he was very careful not to spill it on his expensive computer. He was not looking at anything in particular; he was just trying to pass the time.

In truth, however, he was waiting. Waiting for a friend to arrive. He was becoming somewhat anxious, since this meeting was something that he was waiting nearly a month for. While he saw his friend nearly every day, this day would prove to be something special. Something carnal. Something... exciting.

At the same time, he was trying to blank out a very persistent yet annoying sound. A sound that, while not loud, still felt as if it was banging at the back of his skull. He looked past his laptop and gazed towards the source of said sound: a young lady in her early 20's, trapped inside of a glass jar. She had been shrunken, reduced to only 4 inches in height by Kevin's arcane abilities.

He thought back to last night, when he had lured her in. It was not hard for him to do so; a handsome young man such as himself was like a sweet nectar to the busy bees that were women, and he got the most attention at night clubs. Picking out one woman was the hardest choice, but once he made his decision, it was very easy to convince the attractive brunette named Nancy to come home with him where they would then have sex with each other. After the deed was done and while she slept, Kevin made his move and shrunk her down to size.

As expected, when Nancy woke up, she started to scream once she realized what had happened and caught sight of the now giant man before her. After forcing her to put her clothes back on--his friend did not enjoy the sight of naked women--he placed her inside of the jar, and that was where she had remained since.

Nancy frantically and continually banged on the jar with both hands balled into fists, while screaming and wailing at the top of her lungs. It was very persistent; Kevin had half a mind to snap her neck and be done with it, but he was determined to keep her alive at least until his friend arrived.

"You crying all this time won't change anything," Kevin told her. "I'm not going to let you go. I kind of need you to stick around."

Nancy continued to pound at the glass wall for several more minutes, screaming at the top of her lungs, before she seemingly and finally gave up, fell to her knees, and began to weep into her palms. Relieved that she had ceased the racket she was making, Kevin turned his attention back to the screen of his laptop, browsing through several pages on Wikipedia, mainly those relating to insects.

It was nearly a quarter to noon when he heard the doorbell ring. An eager smile appeared on his face as he stood from his chair and left his imprisoned guest behind to go answer the door. His flip-flops slapped against the soles of his feet as he made his way towards his living room, where the front door was. Closing one eye, he looked through the peephole, through which he saw his friend's handsome visage.

He smiled as he unlocked and opened the door to greet his friend; a young Latin man named Ricky.

"It's about time you came here!" Kevin exclaimed.

Ricky blushed as he scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, sorry about that. My sis needed me to help move some stuff, and it took longer than I thought it would..."

"Well, all that matters is that you're here." Kevin reached for and grabbed Ricky's right hand. "Come in."

Kevin pulled Ricky inside of his house, a cool sanctuary from the high-80s heat outside. Once inside, Kevin closed the door and locked it.

"So, I assume you got a lady here?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah," Kevin answered. "She's a cute one; she'll do nicely."

"Oh really? How was she in bed?"

Kevin shrugged. "Meh. I didn't really enjoy it."

Ricky laughed. "This is, what, the third girl you didn't enjoy? They were all pretty ladies; how could you not enjoy them?" He then leaned forward, slyly drawing his face closer to Kevin's. "Maybe you're starting to lose interest in women."

"Maybe. I guess I might have to go full-on queer soon."

Ricky pulled back. "And then we can start doing this with cute little guys!"

Kevin chuckled. "Let's cross that bridge when we get to it." He turned around. "C'mon, let me introduce you to Nancy."

With Ricky in tow, Kevin headed into the kitchen, where upon the wooden table in the center of the room sat his opened laptop and--more importantly--the jar containing his miniature guest. Kevin approached the table, and after closing his laptop turned towards Ricky and held his hand out towards the jar.

"This is Nancy," Kevin said.

Ricky peered closer to the jar, visually examining the tiny brown-haired woman inside of the jar. She glared back at him; though she was small, he could see that her body shook with fear and he could just barely make out her red eyes, a sign that she had been crying.

"Hmm..." Ricky stared at her for a few more seconds. "...Yeah, she is pretty... pretty. Cute guys like us do need cute toys to play with."

Kevin nodded. "Cute girls are more satisfying. I'm more excited about what we do with them than having sex with them or anything like that." Kevin folded his arms and mulled over something in his head. "...Sorry, Rick, but I'm going to keep bringing in girls, even after I completely switch over."

Ricky let out a disappointed sigh. "That's a downer."

"Not all the time, though. I can compromise." Kevin smiled. "Sometimes we will do guys, sometimes we will do girls. Deal?"

Ricky nodded with a smile. "Deal."

Kevin picked up the jar. "Well then. Shall we get this party started?"

"Absolutely," Ricky replied.

With their captive in hand, Kevin led Ricky through a door in the kitchen that led into the basement. Ricky closed the door behind him, after which the two men walked down the stairs into the large, dark room below, where Kevin--using his free hand--flipped on the nearby light switch to illuminate the cellar. For a basement, it was decorated rather nicely, with a loveseat, a couch, and a widescreen TV arranged around a rug in the middle, as well as a PC against the wall next to the TV. That said, it was still used for storage, as boxes and shelves of tools and more boxes were lined up against the wall nearest to the entrance. The basement had windows, but their curtains were all closed, making the lights the only source of illumination but giving its inhabitants complete privacy.

The duo walked to an open space behind the couch, where Kevin kneeled down and turned the glass jar over, causing Nancy inside to pull out of it and onto the polished wooden floor. Kevin stood up and backed away from her to join Ricky, placing the jar on a small table nearby.

Nancy struggled to her feet after her somewhat hard landing. She was afraid, very much so. Afraid of what these two giant men were planning to do to her. Inside of her mind, she was mentally kicking herself for giving into her carnal desires the night before and coming to the man named Kevin's house. When she woke up and found herself reduced in size, she believed it to be a dream. She has since disregarded that theory; this whole experience was far too vivid for that to be the case.

She glanced to Kevin, the man responsible for her current state. He was a rather attractive young man with brown hair; it's not hard to see why she was attracted to him in the first place. He had since changed out of the attire he wore the night before, now donning a red t-shirt, grey jeans, and leather flip-flops. She looked to the right of him, and examined his companion, also a young adult with a bit of an athletic build like Kevin but of seemingly-Latin origin, with the tan skin and black hair to boot. His attire was just as casual as Kevin's was: a white tank top, brown pants, and white flip-flops.

Both of the men's eyes were affixed directly on her, which made her even more nervous. Her first mind was to get away, but where would she go? She was much smaller than they were, and they would catch her in no time. Additionally, there was no way she'd be able to climb the stairs.

She was trapped. Utterly so.

With a gulp, she mustered what little courage she had to speak up. "W-what do you want from me!?" She yelled out.

Kevin took a few steps closer to her. She instinctively backed away from the giant, even if he had not come near her.

"What we want is for you to be a good little girl and entertain us," Kevin answered. "Think you can do that?"

"Are you going to kill me?" Deep down, Nancy did not want to know the answer to that question.

"Not if you do exactly what we say," Kevin answered.

Nancy did not completely believe his words, but she still wanted to cling to a hope that she'd make it out of this ordeal alive.

"Now," he continued, "I'm going to make you big again for a little bit. But before I do that, there are some ground rules that you need to follow. One, no screaming or yelling; these windows are pretty thick, but I don't want to risk anyone hearing us. Two, no running for the door. If you break either of those rules, I'll shrink you right back down and then you'll really be in for a hard time. You understand?"

Nancy nodded nervously.

"Good," Kevin said. He pointed his index finger towards her, and a ball of light appeared at its tip. It then quickly grew larger; though it'd be more accurate to say that it shot in her direction. Nancy closed her eyes so that she would risk not being blinded. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes, and found herself growing. Her body tingled as she grew from the size of a small toy, to that of a child, and eventually back to her normal height of 5-foot-5-inches.

Both men were still staring intently at her. Despite what Kevin had said before, she still felt a strong desire to make a run for it.

"Alright," Kevin said. "First order of business. I want you to go to my friend Ricky here, and get down on your hands and knees."

"What, you're gonna make me suck his dick?" Nancy asked, her tone taking on a bit of disgust.

Ricky shook his head. "Ew, no."

"Let me finish," Kevin said. "You're going to go over there and lick and kiss his toes."

"No!!" Nancy blurted out.

Kevin pointed his finger at her again. "What did I say about yelling?"

Nancy shivered as she looked towards Ricky, and then down as he moved his right foot forward. Both men stared at her expectantly, Kevin still with his finger pointed at her as if he's holding a gun and is prepared to fire.

"Do it," Kevin ordered.

After a moment's hesitation, she slowly and nervously walked closer to Ricky and lowered herself onto the floor. Down on her hands and knees, her face right over Ricky's exposed foot, she lowered her head until her lips made contact with his toes, and began to frantically kiss them. Her lips pecked each toe numerous times, going down the line and then back again. Eventually, she started to lick them, her tongue slathering up and down on his toes, and making its way between each of them, catching the thong of his sandal in the process of getting the area between his big and second toes. She then went back to kissing them again. She was utterly revolted that these men were forcing her to do this, but for the chance that they would let her go, she swallowed her pride and continued.

Ricky watched her carry out this task, and relished in the feeling of her warm tongue working between his toes. "Usually it takes more convincing for them to do this," he said. "Maybe she likes feet?"

"Maybe she wants to live," Kevin responded as he walked closer to the two. He looked down on the woman below, and lifted his foot over the back of her head and stepped down, pressing her face into his foot. Nancy's arms flailed about in response, but eventually she ceased and continued to service Ricky's foot.

Kevin stepped down with a bit more force, until it seemed like she could not move her head at all. All Ricky felt her do at that point was lick on and between his second and third toes.

After a few minutes, Kevin finally removed his foot from her head and stepped back.

"That's enough," he said.

Nancy pulled her face away from Ricky's foot. She sat up and turned towards Kevin, her eyes alight with anger. In her mind, that had been the most unpleasant experience of her life, but she knew that these monsters were not finished with her yet. She could only imagine what they had planned for her next.

"Alright," Kevin started, "you did well there. What did you think, Ricky?"

"You said it," Ricky answered. "She did a pretty good job at making my toes feel in heaven."

Kevin nodded. "Moving on... This next thing may be hard for you, but please bear with us. Lay down on your back."

Without a word, Nancy did as she was ordered, and laid down on the hard floor.

"Good." Kevin walked closer to Nancy, looking directly into her face all the while. Then, he turned to her chest, covered with her beige blouse, before stepping onto it with both of his feet.

Nancy felt the air press out of her lungs as her chest tried to support the weight of this 150-something pound man. She wanted to scream in pain, but it seemed as if Kevin read her mind's instinct.

"Ah-ah!" Kevin waggled his finger down toward her as if she was a misbehaving child. "No screaming."

With him balancing both of his feet on her slender frame, he held out his hand towards Ricky. "Would you honor me?"

Ricky grabbed hold of his hand and smiled. "Of course."

With Kevin's support, Ricky placed his right sandal-clad foot onto Nancy's face, followed by his other foot. Nancy's arms flailed about as Ricky tried to maintain his balance on her head. Kevin assisted him by holding him by his waist with both hands.

They both looked down at the struggling woman beneath their feet.

"This is the part where they always wig out," Ricky said. "Can't say I blame them."

"It could be worse," Kevin said, before looking back at Ricky. " We could be wearing boots or gym shoes."

"We should totally do that next time!" Ricky suggested as he returned Kevin's gaze. "When we get the guys in here, especially!"

"Yeah, yeah... So, are we going to kiss now or what?"

Ricky gave a very eager smile, before grabbing Kevin's face in both hands and pulling it closer to his, pressing his lips against his. Kevin kept his hands held on Ricky's waist for a while, before he pulled his friend a bit closer to him, and the duo's kissing became more frenzied.

Nancy could not see what was going on on account of Ricky's soles covering both of her eyes, but she could hear it, the frantic breathing from both men's noses. There was no mistaking that sound: these two were making out with each other! Right on top of her. She could not believe her situation, being used as a sort of sex toy or something by two gay guys. Or rather, "sex toy" was the wrong word, as they were not doing anything "sexy" with her; they were merely treating her like some kind of rug.

Of course, she was in pain, her head especially, with it being pressed between a man standing on it and a hard floor, but the weight of both men on her body was too much. This was their combined 300 or so pounds versus her 119 pounds. She was afraid that her body would give away and be crushed flat beneath the feet of these men. She wanted to get out from beneath them and run, but there was no way she'd be able to move them. Let alone deal with Kevin having a built-in shrink ray.

Kevin and Ricky's mouths went at it for several more minutes, their tongues even joining in in a bit of a tango with each other. Kevin himself was flowing with several feelings and emotions. He never thought that he would be kissing another guy like this; a year ago, he would have laughed at the thought. And yet, here he is, with a woman under their feet, unable to do anything about it as he shared his lust with another man, getting more excitement from it all--both emotionally and physically--than he did with Nancy the night before. ...There had to be a metaphor in there somewhere, he thought.

Soon, Ricky pulled his lips back, but kept his hands on Kevin's cheeks, looking right into his eyes. "I think it's time to take this to the next level."

"I think you're right," Kevin responded.

Ricky smiled and released his grip of Kevin's face, before stepping off of Nancy's head and back onto the floor. Kevin looked down at Nancy, who was breathing heavily and clearly struggling with him standing on her belly. Her face caught his attention especially; she really was an attractive lady. Even the marks left by the soles of Ricky's sandals did not take much away from that.

Not giving her much time to recover, Kevin walked forward, stepping off of her chest and placing both of his feet right on her face. Nancy struggled again as he tried to maintain his balance.

"Oh, you want a go, too?" Ricky asked.

Kevin nodded as he looked down at her. It was clear that she had had enough of her face being squashed, as she was now grabbing onto his shins with both hands in a futile attempt to remove him, but he frankly did not care. For a minute or so, he continued to stand on her head, with Ricky holding his hand to help stop him from falling off. In attempt to torture her even more, he shifted his weight from one side of his body to the other, causing his foot to press down even harder than the other one, and switching to the other foot after a few seconds.

After a while, he decided that this was enough and hopped off of her face, giving her head one last press into the floor in the process. He turned around and looked down at her. Again, she was trying to catch her breath, and he could even see some streaks of tears from her eyes. He almost felt bad for her. Almost.

"Hey, now you have two sets of prints on your lovely face," Kevin taunted her.

"Fuck you, asshole," Nancy retorted with clear animosity.

Kevin and Ricky looked at each other.

"Do it," Ricky demanded.

Kevin smiled, and looked back at Nancy, before pointing his finger at her. Before long, the familiar ray of light shot out from its tip and enveloped her. As the light faded, the two men watched Nancy quickly diminish in size. Three feet... One foot... Six inches... Finally, three inches.

"Now the fun really begins," Ricky said, with a tone of eagerness. "Flip-flops off!"

Both men kicked off their flip-flops, and moved them aside. Then, they walked closer to her and stood over her. She was still lying on the floor, likely still recovering from their earlier foray.

"So, you're tiny again," Kevin said to her. "Hope you didn't get used to being big, because you're going to be small for the rest of this."

"Sorry, honey," Ricky teased.

"In fact, you have to be careful, because one of us could step on you. See?"

Kevin moved his foot over her tiny body, and stepped down, pinning her against the floor with enough force to keep her from moving underneath but not enough to crush her. He felt her struggling and squirming beneath his sole, her movements giving him quite a few ticklish sensations.

Trapped beneath Kevin's foot, Nancy instinctively tried to push his foot off of her, but the logical part of her mind knew it was a futile effort. He was so much bigger and heavier than she was. If he wanted to, he could crush her like a bug with no effort at all. Despite his earlier rule, she started to scream and beat against the skin of his sole with her fists. She could taste his sole in her mouth each time she screamed, and she fought the urge to gag.

Soon, Kevin removed his foot from her body. "What a fighter! She definitely has a lot of spunk."

"Even when she's in a position where it'd take no effort at all for her to be killed," Ricky added.

"It's more fun that way. It's boring if they just lay there and don't do anything."

Kevin then sat down on the floor, and grabbed Nancy in hand. Ricky joined him, sitting across from him.

"Hello, there," Kevin said to the tiny woman held between his fingers and thumb. He could see the sheer fear in her face, even at her size. "It's going to get worse for you from here, so why don't you suck it up."

Ricky stretched his right leg out on the floor towards him, showing him his size 13 bare sole.

"I know you liked his feet before," Kevin said, as he started to move her towards his sole, "so let's get you really up close and personal."

Kevin then pressed Nancy's body--her face especially--into Ricky's sole, and began to rub her all over it. Ricky let out a sigh of satisfaction as he moved her from up to down, from side to side, and in circles. He could hear her tiny, muffled screams even at their differences in scale. That was good, he thought; it meant that she was getting a big taste of Ricky's sole.

Nancy wanted to keep her mouth closed, but she couldn't. She couldn't do anything but scream as her face was pressed right into Ricky's foot. Her face burned as it was forcefully moved around the sole, and her tongue was taking in much of the salty taste of it. So much so that her tongue was actually starting to run dry. More than anything, she wanted to catch her breath.

Just when it seemed like it would never end, she felt herself being pulled away from the wall of flesh and was turned back to Kevin's giant face.

"Did you take it all in?" His voice boomed all around her. "Or do you want more?"

Nancy frantically shook her head.

Kevin looked towards Ricky. "I think she wants more."

"I'm not surprised," she heard Ricky say. "Guys complement my feet all the time. Even she can't get enough of them!"

"I want a piece of this as well."

She saw Kevin move back a bit, before he moved her back towards Ricky. She was then turned downward, where she saw both of their feet--Ricky's right along with Kevin's left--pressed together at their heels. The implications of this made her struggle once again.

"No!" She yelled.

"How about a foot sandwich, with girl cream in the middle?" Kevin said, before he lowered her between their feet.

"Nooo!!" She screamed as she was released from his grip, and their soles closed in on her, trapping her between them.

With both men's feet pressed against her, she could barely move at all. Her breasts especially were being squeezed uncomfortably against her body, and after moving her head to the side, she found herself unable to move it at all due to the pressure being applied on it from both sides. She was able to move her arms and legs, but barely so, and neither would help her get out of this predicament.

Kevin kept his foot pressed against Ricky's, careful not to press too hard or else he would actually turn her into cream. He could tell that his friend had the same idea.

"She's really fighting in there," Ricky said. "Ooh, that feels good..."

Ricky was right. The feeling of her tiny frame struggling between their soles gave him a sensual feeling, compounded by the very fact that a tiny person was being dominated in such a fashion. The first time he and Ricky had some this, it had kind of freaked him out. Now, he relishes it, having a shrunken person so utterly helpless and at their mercy.

After several minutes, Kevin finally pulled his foot back, causing Nancy to drop to the floor. Not giving her a chance to gain her bearings, he reached over and picked her off of the floor and, with his free hand, motioned for Ricky to come closer to him. He then leaned back until he was lying on the floor, and dropped Nancy right on his chest.

"Yeah... We're not done with the sandwich thing," he told Nancy.

Ricky crawled over to where Kevin was and laid down on top of him, pressing Nancy against both men's chests. Sadly, especially with their shirts, they could not feel her as well as they could when she was between their soles, but they knew that she was struggling once again.

"She never stops," Ricky said.

"Who cares." Kevin wrapped his arms around Ricky and pulled him closer. "C'mon."

With their arms wrapped around each other, the two began to passionately kiss each other once again.

Trapped between the two men, she could hear them going at it with each other. She beat against the chest of Kevin with her fists, but her actions expectedly had no effect on her at all. All around her was darkness, with both her "ceiling" and "ground" wriggling as the two men made out with each other.

She looked to her left side and saw light. Light that she could not reach because of the pressure both men were exerting on her. Despite this, she had to try. She tried to move to her left, and found that she was able to move after all. Perhaps due to their effort to share their urges with each other, Kevin and Ricky were not pressing against her as hard as they were when they had her sandwiched between their soles.

She slowly but determinately crawled in the direction of the open floor, occasionally being pushed back onto Kevin's chest by Ricky's, but that did not stop her. She was determined to have at least one small victory for herself, and so, she pushed forward, undeterred by the men's lust for each other.

Eventually, she would reach her destination, and she could clearly see the nicely-decorated basement. She allowed her body to slide from Kevin's chest and fall the short distance to the floor. From there, she stood up and started to run as fast as she could. She was not sure where she'd go to hide, but she had to get away while the two were distracted.

"Hey, look," she heard Ricky say.

Her heart sank as a shadow surrounded her, and she found herself once again captured in Kevin's hand. He brought her closer to their faces, and she shivered as both of them watched her.

"What's wrong?" Kevin asked. "Too much man for you?"

"You should have stayed where you were," Ricky said. "Kev, why don't you put here somewhere where she really can't escape?" He winked at Kevin.

Kevin smiled, and there was a brief flash of light all around her. She felt the same tingling sensation from before, and realized that she was shrinking again, though this time it only lasted for a very brief time. She estimated that he only reduced her by an inch or so. Afterwards, he drew her closer to his face and then opened his mouth wide, before moving her into it. She once again started to scream and flail about, but she knew that it was futile, for she was already inside when he let go of her, placing her on the tip of his tongue. Despite its slipperiness and that it was getting both her skin and clothes wet, she held onto it for dear life.

"Don't worry," Ricky said. "He'll try not to swallow you, as long as you don't struggle too much."

She watched as Ricky drew his mouth closer to Kevin's, until it became completely dark inside as the men's mouths once again made contact. All around her in her hot, humid, and foul-smelling prison, she could hear both men breathing heavily, and she tightened her grip of Kevin's tongue as it moved around. The last thing she wanted to do was fall. The tongue whipped from both sides of the mouth, slamming her against the cheeks. Despite the flesh being soft, the impacts almost made her lose her grip.

Soon, she felt another wet object press against her back. It was Ricky's tongue, meeting with Kevin's, and with Nancy caught along for the ride. Both tongues wrestled with each other, getting Nancy drenched with saliva, so much so that she had a hard time breathing, not helped with there being little air for her to begin with. Despite this, she kept her hold, even as Ricky's tongue beat against her.

Kevin could feel the nearly 2-inch-tall woman gripping her tongue all the while he embraced Ricky and made out with him. Their tongues fenced inside of their mouths, not paying any mind to their tiny prisoner inside. The two men rolled, switching positions so that Kevin was on top and continued to intimately kiss each other. Despite gravity being against her now, he could still feel Nancy holding onto his tongue, even as Ricky's swiped against it. No doubt she was trying her hardest to not fall into Ricky's mouth, or else she would truly be at risk of being swallowed if either party didn't work to prevent it.

For several minutes, they continued their lustful embrace, their mouths making a bit of a mess of saliva around each other. Eventually, Ricky pulled his head away from Kevin's, and Kevin pulled back slightly, closing his mouth and keeping Nancy shut out from the outside world.

"I'm bored with her now," Ricky said.

Kevin wanted to talk, but Nancy's grip on his tongue made it difficult. So, he moved his tongue around inside of his mouth, brushing her against the inside of his lips and against his cheeks, until he felt her hold give away. With her loose inside, he swished her around in his mouth for a few seconds, before turning to his left and spitting her out onto the floor.

Nancy laid on the floor in the puddle of saliva around her. Her clothes were drenched, and her wet body was bruised and beaten. She attempted to stand up, but the slippery floor caused her to fall back down. As she tried again to stand, she watched as Kevin and Ricky separated from each other and stood up. They both watched her as she struggled to her feet, emotions within her mixed into a soup of both anger and fear.

"Who's going to do it?" Ricky asked Kevin.

"You," Kevin answered.

Ricky smiled. "Of course." He walked in Nancy's direction, the floor trembling each time his foot hit the floor, and as he drew closer, she rose her hands up as if to brace herself for impact.

However, just as his shadow covered her, it left as he walked over and past her. She turned around and watched as he slid his feet into his white flip-flops, and then walked back towards her, his sandals slapping against the floor and his soles with each step. He stopped right before her, perhaps on his scale nearly a foot away from she was, and she gazed up at just how big he was compared to her. He rose over her like a high-rise building in a downtown metropolis. Such a sight truly frightened her, and she found herself backing away from him.

"This is the end of our little playtime," Kevin said behind her, and she turned to look at him. "But we need you to do one last thing."

She stared at him expectantly and fearfully.

"...Run." He added.

Fear gripped her heart once more as she turned back towards Ricky, who had started to lift his foot over her, giving her a clear view of the white sole of his sandal.

"Noo!!" She screamed as she took off running. She nearly slipped on the saliva, but managed to stay on her feet and run as fast as she could. Deep down, she knew that it would come to this, but she still wanted to fight. At least so that these two monsters don't have an easy kill.

Kevin watched as Nancy took off running. It was a very familiar sight for him, watching a tiny, bug-sized woman flee for her life as Ricky stood with one foot over her. Ricky looked down at Nancy as he both aimed and lowered his foot. Despite her speed, she was not making much headway at all, and she was still in the grips of his shadow.

Then, Ricky stomped down. In the split second before his foot hit the floor, Kevin could hear one last squeak from the unfortunate woman caught below before her life was extinguished. Blood splattered out from the front of Ricky's sandal as his foot settled, crushing her completely flat underneath it with the audible breaking of her bones.

Ricky slowly twisted his foot back-and-forth on her as if she was a used cigarette butt, and as Kevin stepped a bit closer, he could hear what remained of her bones being crunched even further into the floor. As he watched the masculine foot ground out Nancy's feminine form, Kevin felt himself become more and more aroused.

Ricky's foot twisted for a few more seconds, before it finally stalled to a stop, and he removed it from what remained of Nancy's body and brought back to its companion.

Both men looked down at the mess below. There was nothing left that one could easily recognize as a human. Her body was completely pulverized into a bloody splatter of bone, flesh, and cloth. To think that just a few minutes prior, it was a living, breathing human, and now, she was nothing but a stain on the floor.

Kevin looked from the splatter, to the foot that had caused it. Seeing such a handsome guy crush an attractive girl underfoot like the bug that she was set him off more than anything else, and it was because of that that he would keep bringing in women for their sessions.

"Definitely a metaphor," Kevin said to himself.

"What was that?" Ricky asked him.

"Nothing." Kevin stepped closer to Ricky and kissed him on the lips once more. Through the combination of their session with Nancy, watching her getting squashed underfoot, and his lust for Ricky, he felt himself about ready to burst in his pants below.

He pulled away from Ricky, and grabbed him by the hand to lead him to the couch, so that his friend would take care of his bulging erection.



[THE END]