- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Jack Cunningham wakes up to a whole new world, Miranda Hill wakes up to a brand new resident.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Wakey wakey little Jakey err Jackie...oh heck never mind the rhyme it's storytime

Ahhh what a refreshing morning and what a glorious new victory Jack had accomplished last night. The hot looking Brunette with the blonde streaks in her hair who came across as such a little prude proved to be one of his easier conquests yet. A little wine a little smoot talking and 1 2 3 he had her in bed and she was the next on his list.

Before it was too late in the morning Jack's internal clock told him it was time to wake up before his bedmate did. He was never one for cuddling and small talk after the bing bang boom. He was the kind of guy who got what he wanted and left and today was no different. Jack woke up expecting to see the passed out nude form of Miranda lying next to him. What he was greeted with instead was huge trees all around him and an overpowering heat and sexual aroma intruding his nose. Jack coughed and wheezed and looked around for answers to where he was. Confusion was his only companion at the moment and he had no hope of a conclusion of where he was.

 

 

Miranda woke up shortly after Jack did,but she did not expect to see Jack lying next to her. No it wasn't because she expected a one night stand either which she knew he was after since she laid eyes on him. No the real reason was because she knew what happened to him and she could have told Jack where he was if she could talk to him. In reality Miranda knew where he was and it was really hard to describe to a stable mind becuse as it so happens to be Jack was currently mite sized and was inside of her pubic region. She  had shrunk him shortly after he fell asleep and thought she had done the same. Jack the creep as was his reputation was really the one who was stalked last night by her. She let him think he was the one who caught her but in all reality it was her who had caught him.

 

You see Miranda was a woman who had special powers and she used these powers to rid the world of men who preyed on women. She did this not by killing them but instead making sure they could no longer be a threat. Miranda had started doing this 4 years ago when she turned 18 and it was a family tradition passed down to her by her grandmother.

 

In total since Miranda started doing this she had probably shrunken about 20 men who now lived on her body like the parsites they were. What more of a humiliating experience could there be than for a macho man to be reduced to a tiny parisitc little creature living off the excess waste of a little defenseless woman? Miranda chuckled thinking of the pure hilarity of the situation.She went to bed each night knowing she had reduced the population of jerks and sentenced them to a lifetime of embarresment and hopefully they could reform to gain some humility.

 

Jack was now one of these men and he had no idea where he was. It usually took a couple weeks for the man to come to any sort of revelation of their predicament. After tasting the salty liquid and smelling the smell of her nether regions it started to all come together. They would survive by eating the excess skin and other nutrient from her body. An occasional chuckle shook their world as Miranda their new goddess laughed at their puny exciistence.Jack was now a scurrying mite traversing the mighty pubes of Miranda until the end of his days.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Just a little short of comeuppance.