- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Wll yeah there's that whole disclaimer thing they put on drugs...errr

Author's Chapter Notes:

The start of blissfull relations for all right?

Ten years from our current timeframe there sits a new drug supposed to make the mythical female orgasm a thing of fact. It was reported to make the genital areas more sensitive and condusive for well you know bing bang  BOOM! The promise went as this "Ladies are you tired of going to bed unsatisfied? Has your man rolled over blissfull after his two minute expedition, leaving you unsatisfied? Well good news we have a new pill that will solve all of it and it can be yours for only $59.99"

 

The drug was rushed from testing because the owner of the pharmecuetical company had connections in the government. It was pushed on all of the major retail markets and it soon became a hit with all sexually active women. The first few weeks seemed to go by without a hiccup and all the reviews seemed to be nothing but positive. Women were achieving longer and more orgasms than ever before.

 

It was only after a couple months did the first cases of women becoming addicted to it and needing it more and more that the real problems began. Men started noticing that women began showing more and more agressive traits and started demanding sex rather than suggesting it. The next few months were even more bizarre as younger school age boys were being forced into sexual acts by teachers who weren't getting enough at home.

 

 The next phase of problems started shortly after that as women began experiencing growth spurts . Women who had been taking the drug began actually increasing in size and with it began acting even more dominant than before. They began initiating more and more sexual encounters, sometimes even forcing it. The next year is when the problems really started as the average size of women had overtaken the average size of men and the gap began getting wider. Men who had sexual encounters with these women began to shrink even smaller and began to grow meeker and meeker as the size difference got wider and wider.

 

5 years after the drug had been introduced the size and social frame of society had shifted so much that women now kept their men in their panties at all times. The new structures of society now dictated that when a woman wanted a man she could simply take him and force him into a union of sorts. There were some rules still in effect though as the woman could no longer take a man younger than herself. This left a few women bitter and they still tried to skirt the laws,but the real problem for them was now the male poulation was shrinking along with their size. The birth rates for males was now 1 in 10 and as the years went by this became a real issue.

 

25 years after the drug was introduced the act of auctioning off the rights of male born babies to be betrothed to a female when they both became of age was rampant. Only the richest women could afford a male now and this led to many problems. One of the after effects of the drug was the need for a woman to have a man in her panties to please her.

 

 Jared Lewis was born into this mess and he went to school on his last day knowing what awaited him the next day. He was to be presented to Lacy the richest most beautiful girl in town on her 18th birthday. He walked into the male side of school which was seperated from the girls for the protection of the boys. Jared walked through a walkway and stared into the one way looking glass that looked at the other side. He looked on in fear at the huge feminine figures on the other side. They were 80 feet tall compared to him and he was to be gifted to one as a personal sex toy for her pleasure.

Lacy on the other end was looking forward to this day ever since her hormones went into overdrive. She soon felt the moistness in her loins and ached for the feel of a man. She was so sexually hungry she almost took her own father a couple times even though she knew how wrong that was.

 

On the day of her birthday she anxiously awaited the arrival of her gift,she went through all the usual b-day hubbah with her sisters and friends but could hardly wait for her gift. Her friends were all looking at her with a look of jealousy when they saw the box with her greatest gift arrive.

 

Jared felt the rumbling from outside the box and almost fainted when he heard the high pitched squeals of feminine joy. When his box was being brought out he could hear the raspy breathing from all around him and when the box was hastily opened by Lacy ,Jared was greeted by the huge hungry looks of 10 horny teenage girls. The most he had ever encountered in his life and when he saw the hungry looks in their eyes he retracted but it was too late. Lacy lunged her huge feminine perfectly manicured hand around him and licked her lips.

 

"Ready to go home?"she said in her sexy British voice

 

"i i i i guess so." Jared said meekly in his small town midwestern voice.

 

"Say hello to mama my sweet."Lacy said as she shoved her new beau into her sopping wet red panties.

 

 She lodged him into the front side opening and slid him into his new home...experiencing a large wet orgasm the size she couldn't imagine upon entry.

Chapter End Notes:

So begins the life of Jared.